CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

mastaclue00

Awards
Cant help u with the math, however I can tell u I have been adding the clen per dose for two reasons. 1) I can always adjust the dosage 2) I believe using clen everyday will lead to beta receptor down regulation which will hurt fat loss long term.
sorry I couldnt help with the mixing, but im sure others who have done it will reply.
true thanks man. I wont be doing it everyday. I'll probably be doing a 2 day on 2 day off cycle for like 5 weeks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys...this is my first time trying out clenviscerate so i want to just make sure I'm doing this right..I was planning on premixing E with clen. I have a bottle of Liquid Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL which makes for 6000mcg. Now this is the part where I get confused. I want to remove I guess about 60 ml from E to put in the clen in. Now, does this mean I will add the whole bottle of clen to E or just half? I'm a bit confused on the math if someone could help me out quick id really appreciate it cause I just want to make sure I'm doing this right. Thanks alot
Displacement is 1:1

Remove 60ml ofEviscerate. Add 30ml of Clen. Replace top. SHAKE LIKE MAD!

Then, replace the other 30ml of Eviscerate and SHAKE LIKE MAD AGAIN!

Now, when you use your clen topically, as opposed to orally, you won't SHAKE LIKE MAD!

mastaclue00

Awards
Displacement is 1:1

Remove 60ml ofEviscerate. Add 30ml of Clen. Replace top. SHAKE LIKE MAD!

Then, replace the other 30ml of Eviscerate and SHAKE LIKE MAD AGAIN!

Now, when you use your clen topically, as opposed to orally, you won't SHAKE LIKE MAD!
haha nice sounds good thanks alot i appreciate it man

anabolicdutch

Awards
Very interested to try this combo, are there any contra indications for people with bowel problems? I don't know what kind of effect transdermal clen has in this regard.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested to try this combo, are there any contra indications for people with bowel problems? I don't know what kind of effect transdermal clen has in this regard.
Bowel problems? No.

spadesofaces

Awards
Been tryin this off and on for the past 2 weeks, and I've noticed I develop a rash after 2 days of continuous use. I'm usually fine for the first day, then start of the second day my abdomen starts to itch, and if I apply the clenvisc that day it usually starts to break out in little red bumps around my pores. I've let it go completely away (takes about 3 days to do so) and then tried it again with the same results. Yesterday I tried using just the E to the same results yet again. I'm wondering if its the cap? I dont mind the burning sensation the clen + E causes, but this rash is almost poison oak like; its driving me crazy not to itch it.

I typically take an OTC antihistamine like benadryl for rashes like this; and I know you guys recommend benadryl for clearing out the receptors for prolonged clen use- is there maybe some kind of interaction going on here?

I really want to give clenvisc a real shot, but being able to only use it 1-2 days at a time seems really limiting. Would cap-free clenpalm maybe be a better choice?

i'm open to any and all suggestions here

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Good f'n read guys! Lots of info, and I'm psyched to get started. Between that and my TB TD homebrew, I'm gonna be lathered up from head to toe..but fuggit! I do have 2 questions re dosing, though:

1) Some seem to prefer a 2-day on, 2-day off approach. Others cycle 2 weeks. We have any consensus on which is better?

Seems to me you take oral clen by the 2 week approach and, as dsade said, localized it would actually take longer for your betas to be downregulated. So it stands to reason this approach should be quite successful. Thus the 2-day approach would really only be preferential if you wanted to run without having to go a full 2 weeks off. Is that right?

2) I like applying topicals after showering, but I read on here pre-WO seems to be better in this case, due to burning uncoupled fat, is this correct? So if I do cardio in the AM and lift in the PM, applying prior to both WO and then showering after w/ no further application is the best way to go? Do I need a full hour, or would 30mins prior be sufficient? Mornings, time is often a factor, as I'm sure many of you can relate to.

BigJoeKing

Awards
Any thoughts about running clenviscerate along with 11-sterone for cortisol suppression while on a lean bulk? what about suppress-c?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts about running clenviscerate along with 11-sterone for cortisol suppression while on a lean bulk?
If you have VAT issues, this would be VERY potent.

Asgard1913

Awards
If you have VAT issues, this would be VERY potent.
Assuming one could find anavar, I presume it would work rather well with Clenvisc?

Can't claim to be much of an expert in anything, but it seems like Anavar's natural fat killing effect and Clenvisc's effect would go well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assuming one could find anavar, I presume it would work rather well with Clenvisc?

Can't claim to be much of an expert in anything, but it seems like Anavar's natural fat killing effect and Clenvisc's effect would go well.
Massively expensive. If you have to/choose go that route, why not Winstrol?

Asgard1913

Awards
Not a fan of the level of sides that Winstrol has. Of course this assumes I can afford Anavar.

Prolly run a cost-benefit and see if it's worth the money.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Maybe off topic by now, but I'm used to using Avant's Lipoderm-U (used it for years and loved it). I just ordered some Evicerate and my good gosh man ... sh*ts FIRE! It's all good until you get in the gym and start sweating, then it's time to call the fire department. My tolerance gets a little better with each workout, but that doesn mean its fun. I havent added clen to it like i used to with Lipoderm-U, but after this first bottle I plan to test it out.

Just thought I'd share,
Sprt

PS: I alsways make sure it's dry and rubbed in well before putting any clothes on or hitting the gym, but does anyone have suggestions on how to numb the burn during workouts without hindering any of the topical effect?

Joshy22

Awards
Hey people. Looking for suggestions of a reputable website to buy liquid clen from? Thanks!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Hey people. Looking for suggestions of a reputable website to buy liquid clen from? Thanks!
Not gonna happen. Read forum rules.

Use Google to Research your Chemicals.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe off topic by now, but I'm used to using Avant's Lipoderm-U (used it for years and loved it). I just ordered some Evicerate and my good gosh man ... sh*ts FIRE! It's all good until you get in the gym and start sweating, then it's time to call the fire department. My tolerance gets a little better with each workout, but that doesn mean its fun. I havent added clen to it like i used to with Lipoderm-U, but after this first bottle I plan to test it out.

Just thought I'd share,
Sprt

PS: I alsways make sure it's dry and rubbed in well before putting any clothes on or hitting the gym, but does anyone have suggestions on how to numb the burn during workouts without hindering any of the topical effect?
Time. You will get used to it shortly.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Well, first morning and let me just say...hot damn!!

Admitedly, I did exactly what I swore I wouldn't do. I fcuked up the conversion and dosed 80cg at once instead of 40mcg. Needless to say, I'll not be adding clen to my afternoon dose.

However, I will say this. I was cruising through my abs/HIIT workout this morning, sweating my ass off and literally on FIRE. It was bad, but not intolerable. I even may have said to myself, "why are these guys whining about the burn?" Then I showered. Oh holy hell. The sensation reminded me of when you order a fajita platter and it comes on a sizzle plate. I swear, I could hear my skin hissing and popping.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll attempt dosing properly (40/40), and see how that treats me. Hopefully, it'll go fine, then I can just premix the whole bottle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

byggern

Awards
This is a great forum, damn! :D

So guys, sorry for not reading through all these posts :p

I've just ordered some alpha burn and eviscerate, and I'm not quite sure how to take it yet!

I do have some liquid clenbuterol here, but this is ment for oral uptake, can it get absorbed through the skin ?? Its Oxide labs! =)

Currently I'm on a 14 week cut with test E, EQ and turanabol, I'm eager too see if alpha and Eviscerate has any boosting effect on my cutting! ^^

So, should I:

1. Do an ECY (alpha) stack + eviscerate
2. Do Caffeine and alphaburn + clenviscerate

What would give me the best fat sheddig effect you think? :)

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I got all but 3 applications of a bottle left, if anyone wants to buy it off me. I don't think this stuff is for me. PM me. Cap and I aren't homies.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Is there som aspect in particular that makes this combo better for pre-WO, because I always took my Napalm post-shower, and I'm wondering why it wasn't advisable to use it this way.

Also, I'm curious about other possible application times for the clenviscerate. Call me a ***** if you want, but I'm not ashamed to say, I can't cope with the burn during workouts. It literally felt like I took a frying pan off the stove and pressed it to my midsection during morning cardio today. I actually had to cut it a few mins short.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there som aspect in particular that makes this combo better for pre-WO, because I always took my Napalm post-shower, and I'm wondering why it wasn't advisable to use it this way.

Also, I'm curious about other possible application times for the clenviscerate. Call me a ***** if you want, but I'm not ashamed to say, I can't cope with the burn during workouts. It literally felt like I took a frying pan off the stove and pressed it to my midsection during morning cardio today. I actually had to cut it a few mins short.
It enhances free fatty acid mobilization during workout, and amplifies the effects of cardio, but there is no reason it WON'T work if applied post workout.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
It enhances free fatty acid mobilization during workout, and amplifies the effects of cardio, but there is no reason it WON'T work if applied post workout.
Well, I'm not applying preWO tonight. Let's see how that goes. My stomach, as of this post, still feels like if I had a sunburn when I touch the skin. And I applied at like 7am!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'm not applying preWO tonight. Let's see how that goes. My stomach, as of this post, still feels like if I had a sunburn when I touch the skin. And I applied at like 7am!
You say that like it's a bad thing.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Oh, it was a bad thing, dude. However, it subsided, and I applied more last night w/ 40mcg clen AFTER my WO, and all was fine. Nice light burn/tingle, nothing too intense, and my workout wasn't hindered. So I'm going to continue on with clenviscerate, using it post-shower instead of preWO.

Game on!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn, just when I thought I was going to get me a bottle of some E... Oh well, 'guess I'll keep waiting for it to re-stock..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn, just when I thought I was going to get me a bottle of some E... Oh well, 'guess I'll keep waiting for it to re-stock..
Back in stock today.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
still shows out of stock.. We are talking Nutra right? Oh well, time for me to go to bed & get a few hours of sleep.. When I get up I'll check back. Can't wait for the burn!!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still shows out of stock.. We are talking Nutra right? Oh well, time for me to go to bed & get a few hours of sleep.. When I get up I'll check back. Can't wait for the burn!!!!!
It's only 8:30...they don't even open until 9.

Their shipment arrives sometime today, which means it will be back in stock today.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ha, OK.. Forgive the lack of patience.. Had a rough shift last night.. Going to bed now.

mastaclue00

Awards
Hey guys..how long does it take this stuff to dry before putting back on my cloths. My situation is that i work pretty much from 9AM-6PM, sometimes 8 PM - I figure that I'm gonna have to try to apply this stuff at work for my 2nd application(which is gonna suck). I'm wearing a nice shirt and nice pants usually, so my question is can I run to the bathroom, apply this stuff quickly and put back on my shirt without a stain? Or am I gonna hafta wait a while

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
if you wait 10 minutes, and you wear an undershirt ( assuming your applying to upper body) you will be fine.

lauhpurush

Awards
so 10gms of nicotine+2 gms of Alcar+ 200 gms of raspberry ketone +clenviscerate ( as suggested by everybody) ..will this be an overkill??

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
so 10gms of nicotine+2 gms of Alcar+ 200 gms of raspberry ketone +clenviscerate ( as suggested by everybody) ..will this be an overkill??
It's already got ketones in it. And I'm hoping you mean mg on all those.

acwingfoot

Awards
So I have been reading that PP's topicals (DermaTherm Target specifically)are systemic topicals and if you mix clen then you will experience the same sides as one would just taking it orally? Is this only the case with Penetrate? because DTT says that "scientifically proven to reduce fat at the site of application" = localized? Could you mix 40mcg of liquid clen with DTT just as you would with eviscerate? (Apply twice a day = 80 total mcg's of clen)

acwingfoot

Awards
PS: i know this is mentioned in previous posts of the tread but it seems to only answer the question based on PP's Penetrate and not DTT

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
PS: i know this is mentioned in previous posts of the tread but it seems to only answer the question based on PP's Penetrate and not DTT
I'm not sure where I got this info, because I also purchased a bottle of DTT for later use, but I believe DTT is systemic. S/1 might want to double check on PP's forum to be sure. They could certainly confirm.

dusty

dusty

Awards
so is the liquid oral clen the kind you mix with the eviscerate? this is the only liquid clen i know of

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so is the liquid oral clen the kind you mix with the eviscerate? this is the only liquid clen i know of
Yes.

And Eviscerate is localized, not systemic.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Started on the E last week. Figured I'd give myself about two weeks to get used to that old burn feeling again... Oh what memories.. Well, I transferred to a different dept. Here @ work. I'm now working on the paper machine. The backside of the machine has to be over 140F!! Had to work that side on Saturday.. Oh holy hell! I thought I burned a hole into my abs!!! It hurt/burned like hell but I loved it!! Might hold off on mixing it w/ the clen for my days off.

kap09

Awards
i've been watching this thread for a long time and finally decided i had to get a piece of this action.

placed my orders for both components today. can't wait to start this stuff!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else waking up in the middle of the night with "the burns"? I'm putting that last dose on like 4-5 hours before bed!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not me & I sometimes put mine on right before bed. What's the average dosing on this, 2 squirts & 40mcg?

DRENN

Awards
Hey guys forgive me for asking these questions but reading through 24 pages of a thread is pretty time consuming. I just got my Clen and Eviscerate in the mail today and applied my first dose on my abs/obliques. I did 3 pumps eviscerate, 40mcg clen. My question is can i take say an EC stack with this to get the best results possible? Also what is this benadrol(i think i read that) that im supposed to take once cycling off? Thanks guys.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys forgive me for asking these questions but reading through 24 pages of a thread is pretty time consuming. I just got my Clen and Eviscerate in the mail today and applied my first dose on my abs/obliques. I did 3 pumps eviscerate, 40mcg clen. My question is can i take say an EC stack with this to get the best results possible? Also what is this benadrol(i think i read that) that im supposed to take once cycling off? Thanks guys.
Effects of benedryl might be effective, but it's kind of an unknown with localized application.

As for EC, you should DEFINITELY take a systemic fat burner to amplify effects. DCP, EC, Leviathan Reloaded, LipoTrophin, Lean Xtreme etc would all be good (ideally a combo of approaches). Eviscerate will do an amazing job of liberating the stored fat where applied, and sending it into the bloodstream..but the fact is if you are not increasing the systemic rate of burn, it will simply be redeposited back.

DRENN

Awards
Effects of benedryl might be effective, but it's kind of an unknown with localized application.

As for EC, you should DEFINITELY take a systemic fat burner to amplify effects. DCP, EC, Leviathan Reloaded, LipoTrophin, Lean Xtreme etc would all be good (ideally a combo of approaches). Eviscerate will do an amazing job of liberating the stored fat where applied, and sending it into the bloodstream..but the fact is if you are not increasing the systemic rate of burn, it will simply be redeposited back.
ok awesome i appreciate it, BUt also im taking a few other sups right now like E-bol and C-bol....with taking EC have any sort of negative effects with this?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
On my next cut, I'm gonna try stacking Clenviscerate with Leviathan and AlphaBurn.