Clen’s Ongoing Log of Insanity

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Starting creeping death 2 tomorrow. My arms are still sore from working them out a few days ago since it was the first time I’d actually done strict arms in a loooong time. Any thoughts about going in to it? Any recommendations, things you wish you knew starting out?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pull day 1 today:
Bb row 1 arm: 135,145,145
Chins: 8,6,6 w/good form (chest up elbows down)
Db Pullovers: 30,45,45 more chest than back even when trying to engage properly
Banded shrugs: Brutal
BB hypers: 65,65,75 stayed low to make sure my back injury didn’t act up
Decline reverse crunches: 10,8,6 reps. These were tough cause I haven’t trained abs like that in years
Db preachers: 20,25,30lbs
Hammer curls: 15,20,25lbs

Strict adherence to form over weight, followed RPE as close as possible (difficult finding the weight I needed on some exercises).

Honestly didn’t feel much of my back, a lot in my biceps since I assume they are a lot weaker. Like on the chin-ups my arms have out way before my back did. Db Pullovers I felt my chest engaging a lot more than I wanted and I didn’t feel it as much in my back. Didn’t get a crazy pump like I wanted by my bis are SOL. Gonna hurts tomorrow for sure since they were sore going in to this.

Really liked the banded trap work though

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Small update before bed. Got ahold of some HCG, will talk to my doc about running it, biggest reason why he didn’t prescribe it was cost (~500 a month w/o insurance, 250 per 5k iu). I might start this now, might wait till my next bloodwork is done to see where test is as. The boys are small af now though, like lil raisins. Hoping this will bring a bit of life back in to them at like 500iu a week. Don’t really want to mess with too much stuff at once, but I know this won’t hurt I just have to check with the doc to see what he thinks. Will do that tomorrow probably.

Boobs are staying about the same size, not getting any bigger or smaller now. Becoming more noticeable as I lose bodyfat though because it’s sticking around, hopefully I don’t end up saggy lol

Sore as FUARK from that workout. I mean damn I was like eh after it, not a great pump, but my abs hurt like a mofo now and my back is def sore. The banded trap work really kicked my butt and I’m loving it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s workout:
Slight incline DB Press: 35 wu, 60,65,65,70
Took a bit to really find that 1 more left in the tank, which I thought was 65 but I managed 70 and felt like I could do another.

Incline bench: 140,155,160

Machine (cable) Press: 165 (each) 8,7,7,6.
Should go up in weight next time

Cable Flies: 120 (form failed rep7), 105 (form failed slightly rep8), 105 (slight form failure rep8)

Chest Sup rear delt flies: 10lb DB
Felt this in my mid upper back the most

Cage Press: 95,85,85.
These are tough for me to do because I can’t directly lock my arms out. I can’t get my right arm all the way above my head when I lock it out, so I either bend it just slightly so I can keep it over my COM, or I have it forward but I can’t hold at the top because the weight pulls me forward. This is a shoulder mobility issue for me, not sure if it’ll ever be great.

Dips assisted: Warm up, 80,40 working 20,20,20,20
Did not have one left in the tank on that last set, failed on final rep

Tri extension: 25,30,30DB

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing crazy happened today, chipotles new steak is awesome though

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s workout legit kicked my ass.

I did a light dynamic warm up consisting of knee pulls, b skips, lunge with twist and side shuffles.

Leg Curls: Warm up 20,40 then 65,65,65,65/40/20

Barbell pause squats: 185 @60%
Couldn’t be explosive with these, I felt it in my back every time I tried so I really focused on going down slow and driving heel to toe.

Bulg split squats: 20,40,60,60/40/20
The 20lbs was light to start but I’m glad I started there because I could barely grind out the last rep on the final set, struggled hard core finishing that out.

Stiff Leg Dead’s: 60kg,70kg

Calf Raises: 60lb DB. Single because I had to hold on to a post so I could get all the way through the range of motion without falling.

Forgot to include preworkout measurements.
Weight: 188.5
Bodyfat (handheld): 12.8%

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For sone reason I feel super fat today even though I know the weight is slowly coming off....

My legs are killing me which honestly feels amazing because I haven’t felt this way since I did heavy explosive squats super set with resistance sprints. I’m gonna take tomorrow off to recover, then do push pull again. I’ll repeat week one as well because I think I can dig a little deeper in some areas.

I also think the finastride I’m on is making my gyno worse. I can’t think of any other reason why because I haven’t changed a single thing in the past 2 ish months and it hasn’t gotten better even on 120mg Ralox

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s lift:
Cable Rows: 90 warm up, 165,165,165,165

Supinate Pulldowns: 105,105,105,105

Face Pulls: I did these banded today as the cables were in use. Felt good but probably not as tough as it should have been. Did a solid hold at the end to make up for it.

Db Pullovers: 40,60,60

Hammer Curls: 40,40,40,30

21s: 55,45,45

No abs today, still can’t sit up properly lol.

Forgot to take my weight today as well. In terms of soreness, my legs don’t hurt anymore, they might tomorrow but my ass hurts from the BSS. Other than that my back was slightly sore going in to the workout today but I think it’s been long enough I could go at it again.

My forearm splints are back with vengeance, I haven’t had them flair up in years. I’m thinking I’ll just see if I can work through them via icing them and icy hot with lidocaine. If they persist then I might try BPC in the local area since it’s a muscular injury. I know it’s not a stress fracture as it only hurts with supination if the forearm.

Haven’t added the HCG in yet as I haven’t been able to talk to my doctor and I don’t want to go just changing stuff Willy nilly that could impact estrogen levels etc since my boobies are already bad. Also just want stable results for the T levels. I am thinking I may ask about dropping the finastride and see if my hairline stays around with the TRT. I’m hoping th hair loss was just a short term low hormone level thing across the board, and that now that stuff is getting figured out I’ll be able to come off it, but I’m not sure.

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s workout:
Side Bridge Hip Thrust on disks: 2x15s AMRAP

Slight decline bench: 50,50,50,50

Db Floor Press w/contraction:50,50,50,50
superset w/
Cable Flies:90,90,90,90

DB lateral Raises: 10,10,12.5,15
I started off lighter just to gauge how the shoulder would do. Felt fine. 15 was rough.
superset w/
DB Shoulder Press:20,30,30,35
Wasn’t sure if I had to superset every set or what so I just did a set of these after every set of lat raises. Started off light to gauge the shoulder.

Tricep Pushdowns: 45,45,50,50
Core is the limiting factor on these right now

Standing Ohead extensions: 30,35,35,35
I couldn’t do these seated, I just didn’t have time to figure out where to get the seat and stuff to set it up. Was limited by my core strength but it was still a good stretch in the tris. Def got a nice pump going

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn’t get my lift in today, woke up late and didn’t make it in time to lift before work.

Arms are def feeling bigger, so is my back. Nothing else to report, nothing has changed.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 1 repeat:
Bb row 1: 100,100,105,105
Chins: 10,8,8
Db Pullovers: 60,60,60
Banded shrugs
BB hypers: 75,80,80
Decline bench leg raises: 12,10,8,8
Db preachers: 30,35,35,35
Hammer curls: 25,25,30,30

I realized I calculated the weight on my Landmine rows wrong, forgot there’s only 1 plate on the bar and not two. Fixed it this time around. Also realized I didn’t include all my sets, so I remembered to include everything this time . Abs hurt (more like cramps) still which is odd but they look better already which is really weird. Been doing my hypers slightly wrong too so I fixed that today form wise.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pinned .75 ml today in my left quad and I must have been near a nerve cause it hurts like a mofo and it’s only been a few hours. I did backload it with a little air to make sure I got all the oil out but damn it hasn’t hurt this bad in a long time. I don’t think a little air would hurt this much but maybe

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I lied about the pip, it’s been getting worse through the day. Not sure if it’s because I injected a bit of air, or because I was close to something but it’s the worse I’ve had since I started. Irregardless I’m doing legs tomorrow. If I die I die

Slight Incline DB: 35 then 70,70,70
Incline bench: 140, 155,155,155
(got 5 on the last one)
Cable chest press: 195 for 8,8,7,6
Cable Flies: 120,120,120
Rear Delt flies: 10lb DB
Cage Press: 85,85,95
Dips: 55,25,20,15,15
DB tri extensions:35,35,35

I had a whole post that went with this but I hit edit instead of reply and I deleted it FFS. In short, getting some skin cancer removed in a few days. Hopefully it’s not too bad but I’ll let y’all know. Going on a week trip too so any tips for getting **** through security would be helpful as well since It’s my first time taking pins and test

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn’t want to do today’s workout, not gonna lie to y’all. I woke up and with my leg still being sore I just wanted to say **** it. But I didn’t. Went up a little too.

Leg Curls: 20,40,75,75,75,75/65/40
Back squats: 185@60%
Bulg Split Squats: 20,40,60,60/40/20
RDLs: 70kg,75
Calf Raises: 70

I’ll update this later as need be.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s workout:

Cable Rows: 90 warm up, 165,165,150,150
Supinate Pulldowns: 105,110,110,115,120
Banded Face Pulls: red then purple band (x2)
Db Pullover: 60,60,60
Hammer Curls: 35,35,35,35
21s: 45,50,50

BP was still high today, 136/68 which is odd but I think the finastride is lowering my diastolic number. Guess we will see when I run out in a few days. I decided to give hawthorn a shot, people have been saying it’s super helpful so I bought some today. I’ll take it for 2 days, measuring Bp both days. On the 3rd day I’ll be out of finiastride so we can see what that impacts Bp wise (if anything).

Hawthorn has 300mg extract from leaf and flower, and 165mg from the berry. I’ll start off with 2 because that’s what it says to take.

Legs aren’t super sore, ass is but other than that I’m just tired. Didn’t sleep well last night and woke up twice. Getting more vascular though, probably because I’m not a fatass anymore. Veins aren’t popping like they use too but I can see them a bit better now.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fucked up my pin tonight, got too close to a nerve and my Delt started to move. Should have just pulled out and pinned somewhere else by I shot it anyway. Gonna be sore tomorrow. I didn’t get it deep enough either so there was a fair amount of leakage as well, think it went more Sub Q than IM this time. I pinned another .2ml in my left quad again just to make up for what I lost, it was somewhere between the .1 and .2 mark. Didn’t use the air bubble method on my Delt either and I wasted like .1 ml as well which just got stuck in the syringe. Didn’t realize it was that much, going to be doing that from now on cause that’s a fair amount leftover.

Hopefully I can move my arm tomorrow. I have chest again so I kinda need it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s workout:

Slight decline bench: 60,60,60,60
Db Floor Press w/contraction:60,60,60,60
superset w/
Cable Flies:105,105,90,90
DB lateral Raises: 15,15,15
superset w/
DB Shoulder Press:35,35,35,35
Tricep Pushdowns: 50,55,55,55
Standing Ohead extensions: 75,75,90,90

Shoulder was a bit sore today but nothing bad.

Edit: BP today: 136/58 that was just after walking around but also a pretty salty CFA meal with a friend. So I think I’m seeing something from the added hawthorn.

Took my bodyfat: even after a meal where I get a slight bloat, I was still roughly 12.5%. Obviously doing it on ones self lends to a bit of bias but it’s progress

Edit 2: for some reason I feel a lot more relaxed now after taking the hawthorn. I don’t know why, I just feel like I can relax and calm down better. Weird

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing exciting today. Had to start work early today so no gym. Didn’t have breakfast and about near passed out. Also didn’t drink enough today so I was getting sick to my stomach and got a nasty headache. Bad combo. Need to start bringing water in a container or something so I can keep track of how much I’m drining. Dehydration and TRT is a nasty combo to have I’ve heard.

Nothing changed in terms of what I’m taking. Stopped the finastride so we will see how the BP holds up

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep that gallon jug with you all day
Yeah the issue is as a trainer I can’t walk around with it all day so I kinda forget to drink sometimes.... bad habit I know but I need to fix it so I don’t end up with issues later on. I got a nice bottle that’s like 1/4 of a gallon I think or maybe 1/3 so I’ll start bringing that and drinking at least one bottle before 12

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s been a while... wtf is with all the trophy sh1t on AM? How do you rep people. Sh1ts like Greek to me lmao
I don’t know man I think they changed it for whatever reason. I can’t keep up anymore lol. I’m done hauling rice, no need up here where it isn’t the hood.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sunday rest day

Nothing happened today. Just took my normal stuff. Curious to see what my Bp is at after taking the hawthorn. Shouldn’t have any more finastride in my system either so we will see how that goes.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 2 - Day 1

128/68

Side bridge on disks 3x 15:05
1 Arm BB row: 105,105,100,100
Close grip Pulldowns: 150,155,155
DB Pullovers: 65,65,65
Rack pulls: 135,135,135,135,135*
Hypers: 65,65
Rope Crunch: 135,180,225,225,225**
Barbell Curls: 65,75,75,75***
Incline Hammer Curls:20,20,25,25

* Worked on really engaging the lats here instead of using a lot of weight.
** Maxed out the weight stack (I think it’s half of what’s listed). Will have to rig it to use the other as well somehow.
*** Failed on the last set, arms just gave up.

Awesome workout today, had to drop the BB rows a bit cause my back was getting tired and form was suffering but damn I’m loving this plan. Seeing some awesome gains on it. Not sure why my weight was so high today, I don’t feel like I’m holding a lot of water or anything like that.

Edit: forgot to say this but my BP hasn’t been in the 120s for at least a few years now, I don’t know why honestly but this is awesome. More happy about this than I am the gains I’m making.

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it seems my hair has started to fall out again after stopping finastride. Noticed a lot of hair in the shower tonight when massaging in my DHT blocking shampoo. A lot of the hairs were short, meaning they were new hair growths. Not sure what to do about this really because I’d like to have both head hair and beard hair but it seems I’m going to end up with one or the other at this point.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 2: Day 2

Weight: 191

Slight incline bench: 35,70,70,70,70
Incline Bench: 95,125,145,150
Dips: 20lbs: 13,9,6
1.5 flies: 75,75+5,90*
Chest sup rear Delt flies: 5,5,5,5**
Cage Press: 95,95***
1 arm Tri Pushdowns: 90,90,90,90
Skull crushers: 55,55

*Wasnt sure how much a 5lb plate would add to the stack since I know the stack is off on the weight listed.

** Had to do these on a bench because I don’t have the machine, the high reps made me feel like a lil b**** especially with 5 lbs.

*** Cage Press is hit or miss with my shoulder, I didn’t really have time to roll it out and try to fix it so I just ended up skipping 2 sets to try to get some tris in.

Had a short day today, didn’t get a lot of time in the gym which sucks. Tried to get in what I can but I had to cut the skull crushers a bit early sadly.

I also forgot to pin last night so I’m doing that tonight before I go to bed.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it seems my hair has started to fall out again after stopping finastride. Noticed a lot of hair in the shower tonight when massaging in my DHT blocking shampoo. A lot of the hairs were short, meaning they were new hair growths. Not sure what to do about this really because I’d like to have both head hair and beard hair but it seems I’m going to end up with one or the other at this point.
That is weird, bro.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No lift today guys, went to a business conference instead and got them digits from a bunch of people that can help me out. Now I just need more clients.

Tomorrow will be legs.

Edit: today was a long day. 445 client didn’t show up this morning. So I was tired all day. Hungry as **** too so every little thing was like 1 inch from setting me off the edge. Never doing tren because I damn near punched a wall today.

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HOLY $&@& today hurt

Week 2 day 3

Lying leg curls: WU 50,80 then 110,115,110,110*
Pause Squats: 205,205,205,205
Leg press: 150,170,190,210 drop final: 6reps**
Calf Raises: 210

*The partials nearly killed me, I had to take a slight break between the final rep and the start of the partials on the last set because my legs were cramping so bad.
**These damn near killed me, the 210 hurt, the drop hurt, the second drop hurt so bad I didn’t want to do the last drop of 90 lbs. I couldn’t walk after these, my legs were just gone, obliterated.

Driving home sucked, my ass cramped every 2 min unless I shifted from one cheek to the other. And if I bent my legs my quads would cramp. Felt like a gangster cause I had the seat all the way back so I could straighten my legs as much as possible.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOLY $&@& today hurt

Week 2 day 3

Lying leg curls: WU 50,80 then 110,115,110,110*
Pause Squats: 205,205,205,205
Leg press: 150,170,190,210 drop final: 6reps**
Calf Raises: 210

*The partials nearly killed me, I had to take a slight break between the final rep and the start of the partials on the last set because my legs were cramping so bad.
**These damn near killed me, the 210 hurt, the drop hurt, the second drop hurt so bad I didn’t want to do the last drop of 90 lbs. I couldn’t walk after these, my legs were just gone, obliterated.

Driving home sucked, my ass cramped every 2 min unless I shifted from one cheek to the other. And if I bent my legs my quads would cramp. Felt like a gangster cause I had the seat all the way back so I could straighten my legs as much as possible.
Cramps, yep, had bad cramps in the past. For me it was a weird imbalance. After trying a lot, I figured that I needed more chlorides. Switched magnesium malate for magnesium chloride, switched p. gluconate to potassium chloride too and it went away.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cramps, yep, had bad cramps in the past. For me it was a weird imbalance. After trying a lot, I figured that I needed more chlorides. Switched magnesium malate for magnesium chloride, switched p. gluconate to potassium chloride too and it went away.
It’s not even like I did a rep and cramped, because it’s been like that before. This was a “I need to fucking stop” kinda cramp because I kept pushing lol. It’s the good kind of cramp. I’ll look in to those though and see. I cramped at the end I think cause my muscle just wanted to give up but I wouldn’t let it and it was so tired that it took literally everything I had to grind out those last reps. Something I’ve never 100% truly done before.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not dead just late lift today.

Week 2 Day 4

Low cable rows: WU 90,120,150,150,150,150
Straight arm pushdowns: 60,60,65,65
Superset with
N grip Pulldowns: 120,125,135,140
Chest sup rows: 50,50,50,50
Ez bar preachers: 45,55,55
Zottoman Curls: 20,25,25*
Decline leg raises: 12,10,9,7**

*Failed the last reps of the last set, had to help a bit with my other hand.
** Did these instead of rope crunches. Just not feeling the crunches.

Pretty fun lift overall, my back is feeling it from the pushdowns with the n grip Pulldowns. Those burned so good.

Didn’t get my weight or Bp cause it’s the middle of the day and I’ve had a lot of caffeine and eaten etc.

Pinned last night as well forgot to add that in so I’ll put it in here. Probably won’t pin Tuesday so I can get bloods done before my trip. Tips on carrying test and stuff through TSA would be ver much appreciated.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I don’t know man, I don’t know what’s causing it but honestly, **** it at this point. I’m not about to ruin my dick or sex drive for hair
Oh yeah the male pattern baldness is what it is, usinr finasteride or rogain is only a temporary stopgap. When you quit you will lose whatever you grew back and whatever you would have lost during that time anyway.

You have an ugly head or something, Bald is Sexy! I get told all the time. Stop wasting money and messing with your Johnsons performance and just shave it. Own it, so it stops owning you!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh yeah the male pattern baldness is what it is, usinr finasteride or rogain is only a temporary stopgap. When you quit you will lose whatever you grew back and whatever you would have lost during that time anyway.

You have an ugly head or something, Bald is Sexy! I get told all the time. Stop wasting money and messing with your Johnsons performance and just shave it. Own it, so it stops owning you!
I don’t just have an ugly head, all of me is ugly haha. For real though I’m just gonna live with it. Won’t kill me to go bald it’ll just look weird for a while

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t just have an ugly head, all of me is ugly haha. For real though I’m just gonna live with it. Won’t kill me to go bald it’ll just look weird for a while
Sure beats a comb-over!!!

_Combover.jpg
_Combover.jpg

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I was told I had to pack original containers to transport stuff, like original prescription containers etc. anyone know if that’s true? I don’t want tk have to take an entire bottle of hawthorn, and my Orange, and my Ralox and test etc.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lighter workout today because I was alone in the gym, didn’t want to get risky lol.

Week 2 day 5

Chest press: 165,180,195,210
Incline bench: 95,95,95,95
Superset
Slight incline flies: 25,25,25,25
Shoulder Flies: 10,15,15,15
Rope pushdowns:55,55,55,55

Couldn’t go higher on the incline bench because I was worried I’d drop it on myself. Still got a nice pump though. Almost maxed out the chest press machine as well so I’ll have to figure something else out.

Planning a winter cycle out since I have a bit of cash. I was thinking of running the following:

Inj SD
Test Prop
Npp
Proviron

Already on Ralox so I was thinking like 6.25mg exem e3 or 4 days

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Figured I’d post dinner from last night cause it was so damn good. Medium rare prim rib with fries. Like heaven on a plate.

IMG_2289.JPG

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just stopped back in to check on things. Good to see you're still working!