sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@booneman77 @sns8778 - thanks for the responses.

The ingredient profile (including the dosages) on M-Test is actually quite insane (in a good way, especially for mood and libido I can imagine) and I'm positive people will see great results from it but I'm gonna pass for now, only because I already take 4 of the ingredients (L-Dopa, Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Tongkat Ali) as part of my Nootropics mix.

I'll go with Epi-Plex and do as you suggest and dose away from X-Gels. I'll probably pick up 2 bottles and also 2 bottle of AE and see if I can make it a 16 weeks run like this:

Week 1-4 AE + X-Gels + Alphamax
Week 4-8 AE + X-Gels + Alphamax
Week 8-12 AE + X-Gels + Epi-Plex
Week 12-16 AE + Epi-Plex

I've seen some people run ArA on consecutive days but it always looked like a minority to me, I've done ArA twice before and only on workout days, maybe I'll try to switch it up next time - or maybe do the last weeks 8-12 everyday? Also would you recommend going over 2g dosage?
Resolve gave a good reply above about ARA. I think that some people may notice better results by dosing it daily and some may not.

Overall, your 16 week layout looks great to me. On my own 16 week run, I'm going to be doing Anabolic Effect & Epi-Plex and I already use M-Test daily plus other basics. And I rotate VasoForce XT and Super Swole for my pre, based mainly on whether I have time to make a drink or just pop some pills. I'm sure I'll add in another thing or two during the run but that's going to be my foundation I believe.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Debating on getting vector or Anabolic Effect. Never used either. Whats your take on both?
Anabolic has the three ingredients in Vector, double the Korean Mistletoe dosage, plus 4 branded ingredients that all have clinical studies on them - PrimaVie, ActiGin, AstraGin, and S7.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anabolic has the three ingredients in Vector, double the Korean Mistletoe dosage, plus 4 branded ingredients that all have clinical studies on them - PrimaVie, ActiGin, AstraGin, and S7.
Gotta agree here that AE is basically more+better. For the price, its a no-brainer to go with Anabolic Effect assuming they're pretty close.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright so i had planned on running 3 bottles of AE but after 2 i decided to go for 4 bottles. WELL, because of Covid my bottle has yet to arrive, we are talking almost 4 weeks from the UK to Sweden and im running out of AE!

If i go 2-3 days without and then get my bottle should i just continue or will it be better to save it for my next run. Because there will be a next run as this is the best natural anabolic ive ever tried.

Second question is then, how long should of a break should i take before its ok to start a new 4 bottle run?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright so i had planned on running 3 bottles of AE but after 2 i decided to go for 4 bottles. WELL, because of Covid my bottle has yet to arrive, we are talking almost 4 weeks from the UK to Sweden and im running out of AE!

If i go 2-3 days without and then get my bottle should i just continue or will it be better to save it for my next run. Because there will be a next run as this is the best natural anabolic ive ever tried.

Second question is then, how long should of a break should i take before its ok to start a new 4 bottle run?
2-3 days is no biggie .. I’ve missed my days due to busy schedule and strength/gains picks up right after

I would give anywhere from 4-8weeks

I’m sure this stuff can be ran year along but I prefer a min 4weeka break

@sns8778 what’s your thought on all year around ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Debating on getting vector or Anabolic Effect. Never used either. Whats your take on both?
Go with AE .. way for your bucks and can find it at same price or even cheaper dps $40/bottle

Or if your on monthly budget and want is ASAP .. amazon prime is a great option for $43 1-2day delivery

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

As GQ said, 2-3 days is no issue with no AE. It's pretty flexible though, so holding onto the other 2 bottles for your next run is also a solid option

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Go with AE .. way for your bucks and can find it at same price or even cheaper dps $40/bottle

Or if your on monthly budget and want is ASAP .. amazon prime is a great option for $43 1-2day delivery
Agreed with this. I'd go with AE but truthfully both are awesome natural anabolic products worth a try so it wouldn't hurt to pick up both. You will use them eventually :)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Amazon Prime is shipping things to you in 1-2 days again?! I’m still waiting 1-2 weeks for orders from them. #firstworldproblems lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amazon Prime is shipping things to you in 1-2 days again?! I’m still waiting 1-2 weeks for orders from them. #firstworldproblems lol
bahhaa yup no issues here .. i think one of my underarour shirt was 1 day late the most lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

No issues skipping (sometimes it just happens anyways ha)

For the break, realistically there's no set time... I'd say roughly 2 weeks or so should be plenty to just let things settle a bit, 4 weeks if you're coming off a long run of multiple items or something.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I'm glad to hear that you are so pleased with it.

If your bottle arrives within a few days of being off, I would continue on taking it.

I don't think there is really a set answer to question #2. People always say to cycle off of natural anabolics but there's really not much scientific reason to for things like Anabolic Effect. I think that's why we saw people go from 8 weeks to 12 weeks and now 16 weeks is common. Many of the ingredients in there like AstraGin, ActiGin, S7, and PrimaVie can be used as parts of daily supplement regimens.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just to share, DPS seems to be doing 25% off currently for CEL products. Believe the standard for their site is 20%. Might save a few bucks for people placing big orders.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to share, DPS seems to be doing 25% off currently for CEL products. Believe the standard for their site is 20%. Might save a few bucks for people placing big orders.
oh yea the additional 5% helps alot .. buying 3 comes down to $40/piece

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice catch! SOmeties its hard to keep up with DPS's sales becuase they ALWAYS have something going on haha

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Any issues using this alongside a curcumin supplement? Better yet, are there any supplements to avoid while taking AE?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any issues using this alongside a curcumin supplement? Better yet, are there any supplements to avoid while taking AE?
No issues with curcumin .. i run curcumin365 days .. and didnt notice any negative effects .. nope Mtest & AE was designed to be stacked with other stuff

Only thing i would look for is overlap of ingredients

This panedemic have hit SNS a little but hopefully will still have curcumin in our future lineup .. love the stuff, esp if you can find a nice source :)

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
No issues with curcumin .. i run curcumin365 days .. and didnt notice any negative effects .. nope Mtest & AE was designed to be stacked with other stuff

Only thing i would look for is overlap of ingredients

This panedemic have hit SNS a little but hopefully will still have curcumin in our future lineup .. love the stuff, esp if you can find a nice source :)
Ok awesome. Thanks for the quick reply!

wizardsz

Awards
Got my 2 bottles! but will wait till I go fully back to the gym to start.
Gym opens next week but I want to run the bottles without vacations interfering in it. End of July, beginning of August. So i'll wait till August...
OR...can I run one bottle and leave the next one for later? it's better if I run it consecutively, right?

Also another question, how many bottles can I run AE? after how many bottles I should take a break and for how long?

Thanks in advance!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gym opens next week but I want to run the bottles without vacations interfering in it. End of July, beginning of August. So i'll wait till August...
OR...can I run one bottle and leave the next one for later? it's better if I run it consecutively, right?

Also another question, how many bottles can I run AE? after how many bottles I should take a break and for how long?

Thanks in advance!
You def want to run them back to back as this stuff builds up and just gets better and better.

8-12 weeks should be minimum

i currently have had 2 pple on it for over 5+ months and they are loving it .. so thats always a debate and varies

seeing more and more pple run natural stuff all year around .. ive seen it being stacked with hormonals and even helps out there ..so good stuff overall.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Thanks in advance!
I agree with gq in that it would be better to run them consecutively vs spaced out. The benefits of running past just a single body are def better.

Realistically there's no limit, but people tend to want to cycle things so 8-12 weeks followed by a 4 week break is pretty much the standard suggestion. That said, I just wrapped up 16 weeks myself so it's def fun to go longer ha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with gq in that it would be better to run them consecutively vs spaced out. The benefits of running past just a single body are def better.

Realistically there's no limit, but people tend to want to cycle things so 8-12 weeks followed by a 4 week break is pretty much the standard suggestion. That said, I just wrapped up 16 weeks myself so it's def fun to go longer ha
yeah seeing more 12-16 weeks now ..good to hear enjoying the long run .. i love this stuff

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. I know quite a few who take it pre-workout (empty stomach).
Can you take AE on a empty stomach?

Yup like resolve stated .. no issues.

I try everything empty stomach first .. if i have issues i will add it with food .. thats always a good way to guage if it sits well with you.

but this works well with empty stomach pre or a quick carb shake i have found to work pretty well

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn TF ran out of stock on this stuff too

they had sweet $33/bottle deal

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can you take AE on a empty stomach?
99% of the time empty stomach is best. I only ever take supplements with food if they upset my stomach, or if it’s one of the few exceptions (maybe vitamin D? Idk, I’ll have to check that one). I always use logP values as a reference for bioavailability. If it’s less than 5, it will more than likely be easily absorbed. I haven’t looked at the values for everything in anabolic effect, but I’ve never had an issue taking it empty stomach so I don’t feel the need to investigate further. You’ll probably find Lots of things that people readily say it’s fat soluble, take it with food/fats, but the data will show otherwise.

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
99% of the time empty stomach is best. I only ever take supplements with food if they upset my stomach, or if it’s one of the few exceptions (maybe vitamin D? Idk, I’ll have to check that one). I always use logP values as a reference for bioavailability. If it’s less than 5, it will more than likely be easily absorbed. I haven’t looked at the values for everything in anabolic effect, but I’ve never had an issue taking it empty stomach so I don’t feel the need to investigate further. You’ll probably find Lots of things that people readily say it’s fat soluble, take it with food/fats, but the data will show otherwise.
Thank you

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
Hi everyone, question about dosing. Would be good to take the full dose first thing in the morning with my black coffee pre workout? Or split dosage is better?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi everyone, question about dosing. Would be good to take the full dose first thing in the morning with my black coffee pre workout? Or split dosage is better?
split them .. you can def try it at once .. but i like it saturated in system all day ( split into 2 doses 6-8 hrs apart does that )

but taking it full dose at once pre workout it will give you better pumps/strength but overall i like the idea of split .. if you do experiment please keep us updated.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
it really wont make much difference in the grand scheme so just making sure to get a daily dose is the most important so do what is convenient for you.

Personally I like splitting but i workout in the late afternoon/evening so thats why. I've seen a few guys do single doses and no difference in effects

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it really wont make much difference in the grand scheme so just making sure to get a daily dose is the most important so do what is convenient for you.

Personally I like splitting but i workout in the late afternoon/evening so thats why. I've seen a few guys do single doses and no difference in effects
100mg of s7 gotta provide instant great workout 🏋️‍♂️

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finishing up bottle 3 of my AE run and I must admit, I'm overcome by a wave of sadness as I feel the bottle grow ever so light each time I tilt 3 caps out...

Luckily I have some XGels and MTest lined up next. Unsure of the ArA given my reconstructed knee but I'm tempted to go the trial & error route...what say you all?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finishing up bottle 3 of my AE run and I must admit, I'm overcome by a wave of sadness as I feel the bottle grow ever so light each time I tilt 3 caps out...

Luckily I have some XGels and MTest lined up next. Unsure of the ArA given my reconstructed knee but I'm tempted to go the trial & error route...what say you all?
Do you feel if you would have more bottles of AE that results woulda kept on coming ?

I’m getting more and more positive feedback on 4-6 months run.

Hmhh tough .. bc in order for ara to work it must provide inflammation I believe so might not be for you .. but if you have run before with good results .. I would say go for it .. it’s my fav product but I always don’t recommend it.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you feel if you would have more bottles of AE that results woulda kept on coming ?

I’m getting more and more positive feedback on 4-6 months run.

Hmhh tough .. bc in order for ara to work it must provide inflammation I believe so might not be for you .. but if you have run before with good results .. I would say go for it .. it’s my fav product but I always don’t recommend it.
I've been wanting to try it since Llewellyn brought it to market with MN back in the day. My knee has always made me hesitate. Probably just sell these to be safe and roll with Mtest solo maybe. Then back to AE for a longer run. I can comfortably say it's the best product I've ever run. Genuinely enjoyable.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've been wanting to try it since Llewellyn brought it to market with MN back in the day. My knee has always made me hesitate. Probably just sell these to be safe and roll with Mtest solo maybe. Then back to AE for a longer run. I can comfortably say it's the best product I've ever run. Genuinely enjoyable.
It really depends for the ArA... if the reconstruction went well (as it should) there really shouldn't be much issue since your knee "should" be "normal" (or normal for you). If you get frequent aches and pains in it though I would say prob not. If it feels good on the regular though, I can't see much issue in at least trying. Just be conscious of it and if it starts to nag, drop it.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really depends for the ArA... if the reconstruction went well (as it should) there really shouldn't be much issue since your knee "should" be "normal" (or normal for you). If you get frequent aches and pains in it though I would say prob not. If it feels good on the regular though, I can't see much issue in at least trying. Just be conscious of it and if it starts to nag, drop it.
It was a posterolateral reconstruction 15 years ago and its hold up well tbh, allograft hasn't failed, patella tracks wall, no varus/valgus issues, etc. Funny story, I've since been in the OR for the same procedure, only as a med device rep instead of patient lol Usually happens when people dump their motorcycles and hyperextend their knee, I miraculously did it my senior year in HS playing soccer...fml

If anyone here wants 2 bottles (exp 12/20) hit me up. May just go with more AE or try BMP.

I fall back on my "lifting doesnt pay the bills" philosophy lol

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It was a posterolateral reconstruction 15 years ago and its hold up well tbh, allograft hasn't failed, patella tracks wall, no varus/valgus issues, etc. Funny story, I've since been in the OR for the same procedure, only as a med device rep instead of patient lol Usually happens when people dump their motorcycles and hyperextend their knee, I miraculously did it my senior year in HS playing soccer...fml

If anyone here wants 2 bottles (exp 12/20) hit me up. May just go with more AE or try BMP.

I fall back on my "lifting doesnt pay the bills" philosophy lol
you can put them up in the supp auction section and they will sell real fast: https://anabolicminds.com/community/forum/supplement-auction.133/

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would stacking anabolic effect and super swole be overload with the overlap of the s7 and astigin? If not how would you time the dosage of the AE?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would stacking anabolic effect and super swole be overload with the overlap of the s7 and astigin? If not how would you time the dosage of the AE?
Nope I’ve done it up to 150mg .. although I feel it on 50mg .. 100-150mg feels super good as well

You can always try ..

half scoop + serving of AE pre( if this works and you feel good on it .. you can dose swole everyday .. great benefits)
Full scoop + serving of AE pre
Full scoop + spread AE morning afternoon( don’t worry about dosing it pre .. just have it in your system )

I’ve tried all 3 and I do love full scoop + serving of AE the best

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's not overload at all and makes for a great combination.

GQ outlined some good dosage protocols above.
Mine personally is Anabolic Effect dosed morning and night and Super Swole used pre-workout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Third vote for HELL YES! lots of fun and the pumps and overall benefits are only magnified. I would simply dose AE 1x in the AM and 1x pre workout (if you workout in the AM, AM/PM) and super swole pre (obviously ha)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Third vote for HELL YES! lots of fun and the pumps and overall benefits are only magnified. I would simply dose AE 1x in the AM and 1x pre workout (if you workout in the AM, AM/PM) and super swole pre (obviously ha)
I notice AE is back in stock. Any chance of that 30% off deal that was promised? Love to stock up, especially as a Canadian dealing with all the xtra costs