Can someone help me out with times?

bigpump23

Awards
I want to know the best times to take my vitamins, I've searched and I highly dbout the best time is to "take with a meal"
Currently I have
B5
B6
CLA
GLA
Biotin
Fengreek
Vandayl Sulfate
R-ala
Chriomum
Any thoughts on optimal times to take them?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I found that for just about all my supplements I have to take them either with the meal or protein drink. Taking anything on an empty stomach just causes problems for (me). Burping some pills back etc.

But 9 times out of ten when a pill rec. with or without food or with a specific fluid, like milk. that's what I do.

bigpump23

Awards
well, I found that for just about all my supplements I have to take them either with the meal or protein drink. Taking anything on an empty stomach just causes problems for (me). Burping some pills back etc.

But 9 times out of ten when a pill rec. with or without food or with a specific fluid, like milk. that's what I do.

thanks, I'm more concerned with optimal timing of them

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you're looking aty a couple pills throughout the day then that's a good idea. The problem you run into with taking a bunch and try to take during optimal times is you can end up swollowing a ton of pills together at specific times throughout the day and doing so without food, for example, can be nasty to your stomach.

I'm sure someone here will chime in with what you're looking for. I just wanted to give ya the heads up of timing vs. possible problems you'll have.

bigpump23

Awards
thanks brother

When you're looking aty a couple pills throughout the day then that's a good idea. The problem you run into with taking a bunch and try to take during optimal times is you can end up swollowing a ton of pills together at specific times throughout the day and doing so without food, for example, can be nasty to your stomach.

I'm sure someone here will chime in with what you're looking for. I just wanted to give ya the heads up of timing vs. possible problems you'll have.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I divide most everything up into 3 doses. One in the AM, one mid day and one before bed. Figure I'll maintain a more stable blood level that way? Anyhoo, works for me.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are also the times BP hits the crackpipe. Which, in my opinion, is the reason he has so much damn energy!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
These are also the times BP hits the crackpipe. Which, in my opinion, is the reason he has so much damn energy!
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

:shoot:

j2048b

Awards
honestly when it comes to the supps( just see what ones you need pre/ post, am(breakfast) and before bed?

then try to devide them up with your meals :

meal1
meal2
meal3
meal4
meal 5
meal6

some of these such as cla (i believe are better used at meals or before and with chromium as well?

i sometimes even grind mine up with my protein shake, but that may send them right to my body when they are in fact intended for a time release?

correct me if any of my advice is not perceived to be correct?