bslick69b's..a.m.s.dienedrone(sponsored)log!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lost some water weight! can really see the difference in your delt separation! and adding 10+ pounds on that is pretty intense. you're getting huge brotha!
You have less water weight (fullness)(dryer) than the last pic that's for sure.

Yeah pct keep them calories up and keep going heavy that'll hold on to your gains and you may even get stronger.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

Yeah pct keep them calories up and keep going heavy that'll hold on to your gains and you may even get stronger.
thanks smeton!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
you def added some mass in that 2nd pic,...... lookin good man!!!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

thanks smeton!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn great brother!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
sorry about all of the post deletions,its just that i was trying to compile all of my pics and final reviews all in one post!:)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Great difference in vascularity bro, I would say you loss about 1-2% bf, which is real good considering the fact that you gained 12lbs, well done. Like I said you are getting BIG like the boys from ANIMAL universal nutrition.:bb:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Great difference in vascularity bro, I would say you loss about 1-2% bf, which is real good considering the fact that you gained 12lbs, well done. Like I said you are getting BIG like the boys from ANIMAL universal nutrition.:bb:
thanks andrew!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can see that you had some great dry gains. Good job, Slick!
Great f'n job!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow that is a huge difference!! You look awesome! What are you doing now?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
mahalo! pistonpump,ironlungz,and crader i really appreciate your support.you guy's are awsome!:)..as far as what m goung to do now,P.C.T!:)..and keep hitting them black steel!..and i like to give a shout out out to the boy'z from A.M.S..johnjessica20,lazydragon,and tattoopierced1. for the chance to log a great product such as DIENEDRONE!..thank you guy's very much gentlemen!:)..this was a really fun and interesting experience!:)

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Bobby, you would make an excellent Rep. You're one of the most helpful guys around - as well as being one of the nicest.

Great job!
Agreed

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Bobby, you would make an excellent Rep. You're one of the most helpful guys around - as well as being one of the nicest.

Great job!
thank you ironlungz,and silentbob187!..you gentlemen are way to kind!:):cheers:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW! Lookin jacked bro! All of your hard work paid off man and I am glad to see it did. One of the most detailed logs I have ever read and you earned it bro!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Lookin jacked bro! All of your hard work paid off man and I am glad to see it did. One of the most detailed logs I have ever read and you earned it bro!
thank you aggravated,i really appreciate it bro!:):cheers:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log big slick!! And you definitely gained some serious size!! And kept it all very lean. Even with your diet!! LOL I wish I could get away with eating like that. I have to watch every little calorie. That's what happens when you're an old fart like me!!

And I agree with Iron Lungz. You'd make a great rep for some lucky company!!! :cheers:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang dude this stuff really worked for you, gains look solid and your muscle separation definately increased. Great Job Slick!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Great log big slick!! And you definitely gained some serious size!! And kept it all very lean. Even with your diet!! LOL I wish I could get away with eating like that. I have to watch every little calorie. That's what happens when you're an old fart like me!!

And I agree with Iron Lungz. You'd make a great rep for some lucky company!!! :cheers:
thank you T.G!..i really appreciate your support brotha'.:)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I was so late... but really well done.

Even see some bicep vascularity popping out in your after picture... Lookin mean.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I was so late... but really well done.

Even see some bicep vascularity popping out in your after picture... Lookin mean.
thanks timberlakers!...wheres your tardy slip?...J.K!..thanks man!:)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are making some solid progress, B! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
You are making some solid progress, B! Keep it up! :thumbsup:
strategicmove!..i would like to thank you my friend for all of your generous and positive support!:)..thank you my friend!:cheers:..cheers!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to strategicmove again.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove!..i would like to thank you my friend for all of your generous and positive support!:)..thank you my friend!:cheers:..cheers!
Always a pleasure! :D

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i dont think i was going to log P.C.T! i figure i take a break from logging while on P.C.T!:).and due to the fact that i want to support some of my other buddy's that are logging other products right now!..one of them being yourself!:)..thanks for asking though!but maybe my next cycle i might log P.C.T!:cheers:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Looking good Bobby. Keep up the hard work man, it has paid off for you. And yes I was talking pics of the beach with the fine women!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Bobby. Keep up the hard work man, it has paid off for you. And yes I was talking pics of the beach with the fine women!!
i knew that!..LOL..we were just having fun with you!..LOL..:)..thanks for the comment dg806!:)

Last edited:
subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
WOW!! Nice log and all!! great to see all the solid postings and results, thanks for doing it for us all to see man!! keep us posted on the PCT bud!! Good luck

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no!..not yet.we will see.i will meet up with him maybe tues.or weds...and see what happens!..LOL..
I'm starting to believe that pistonpump doesn't really exist. Kinda like the easter bunny or tooth fairy. :rofl: J/K Piston!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to believe that pistonpump doesn't really exist. Kinda like the easter bunny or tooth fairy. :rofl: J/K Piston!!
:rofl:..oh!..he exists alright!..but where! i dont have an idea!...J.K!..LOL..just messing with you pistonpump!..:cheers:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there is definately some change in your pics bro! traps are obviously bigger, upper chest has filled in and delt sep is looking great!

props to you big homie!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont think i was going to log P.C.T! i figure i take a break from logging while on P.C.T!:).and due to the fact that i want to support some of my other buddy's that are logging other products right now!..one of them being yourself!:)..thanks for asking though!but maybe my next cycle i might log P.C.T!:cheers:
okay sounds good :cheers:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
thank you gentlemen.i really appreciate all your support!:)..it has really made this log alot sweeter!:)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im a 12 year old female i cant be meeting people from the internet my daddy says its dangerous....