bslick69b's..a.m.s.dienedrone(sponsored)log!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah it is potentially scary but figure with using igf-2 or any other l-dopa product as a sleep aide, taking p5p at 200+mg a day, it minimizes the odds of prolactin sides from a progestin (and high levels of b6 help with protein synthesis too). Of course, having cabergoline handy is critical. recovery at that dose is crazy tho.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yeah it is potentially scary but figure with using igf-2 or any other l-dopa product as a sleep aide, taking p5p at 200+mg a day, it minimizes the odds of prolactin sides from a progestin (and high levels of b6 help with protein synthesis too). Of course, having cabergoline handy is critical. recovery at that dose is crazy tho.
that would have to be a ton of L-dopa. recovery would be insane, no doubts. you'd have to be on the anabolic diet to do this right though considering risk/reward of that high a dose of LMG, and considering that carbs blunt GH response - best to keep it as high as possible all day.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
training music!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0KFpE9FrZ4"]YouTube - Kymani Marley - Warriors[/ame]

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like it, its so much better than the stuff that plays at the clubs here. Well that and I love to ride on motorcycles;)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I like it, its so much better than the stuff that plays at the clubs here. Well that and I love to ride on motorcycles;)
thanks!..in hawaii reggae music is really popular!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I was out of commission for a week, good to see you still kickin' arse,.. but I know you wouldn't have it any other way!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I was out of commission for a week, good to see you still kickin' arse,.. but I know you wouldn't have it any other way!!!
hey bonscott!..wat it do buddy!..you was M.I.A for a little bit huh?..welcome back my man!:)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
smooth...just like a silkahhhh!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lutqplLMvfk"]YouTube - Mr. Boombastic[/ame]

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Everything is still looking good bro, keep it up!

Here's your new squat or deadlift song: Turn it UP!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W2cAtYlNhc"]YouTube - Marilyn Manson - This is the new ****[/ame]

im not really a Marylin Manson fan as he kinda creeps me out, lol, but this song is perfect for throwing the weights around.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
what's good B-Diddy?

it's your rest day and you live in Paradise....I don't want to see you online all day today!

go terrorize the tourists! (I'm sure there are some hotties escaping the winter somewhere)
Exactly, and we get no pics:frustrate

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Ok....you had to ask, its a bunch of guys! LOL
LMAO!..i know!..LOL.the reason why i ask,is because i posted that i would put up my after pic's when i was done with dienedrone!..which is tommorrow!:)...if thats what he was reffering to?..LOL..

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO!..i know!..LOL.the reason why i ask,is because i posted that i would put up my after pic's when i was done with dienedrone!..which is tommorrow!:)...if thats what he was reffering to?..LOL..
In that case, his answer is yes. And he is totally not interested in ladies on the beach..lol

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
In that case, his answer is yes. And he is totally not interested in ladies on the beach..lol
LOL..so he is not interested in ladies on the beach,or he is not interested in ladies...period?..LOL...j.k!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO uhm well pictures anyway. He is here for the training!! Brute masculine training pictures! LOL he is going to kill me...

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
LMAO uhm well pictures anyway. He is here for the training!! Brute masculine training pictures! LOL he is going to kill me...
you mean sweaty intense manly moaning training?..LOL..okay!..i see what i can do to help him out!:)..giggity!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
heres ya another one B!!!! Its a cover of LIL waynes lollipop by Framing Hanley. Fast forward through the dumb intro,.... Good stuff, repeated this on chest w/o yesterday. Okay im "NOW" off to do squats.....later.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HViqApK_bAA"]YouTube - Framing Hanley - Lollipop[/ame]

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey hey hey, lovely music thread buddy.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just skimmed through your log. Cant believe I didnt get the invite! :(...whatever I aint madatcha -Volcom

Looking good bro! Traps are hellacious!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Just skimmed through your log. Cant believe I didnt get the invite! :(...whatever I aint madatcha -Volcom

Looking good bro! Traps are hellacious!
sorry!..met!..i thought you knew?..thats okay!..im almost done with this one!:)..tommorrow in fact!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess Im the tard since its in your sig :/

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bout to kick off tonight mang! Check it out later!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you're strength should continue to go up the first week of PCT - keep pushing yourself hard for another month brotha!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I may have missed this, but what are you running for Post Cycle Therapy?

And do you have any other cycles that you are planning? ;)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I may have missed this, but what are you running for Post Cycle Therapy?

And do you have any other cycles that you are planning? ;)
i am still waiting for the serm,but its not going to be here on time so im going to use what i have for now, Reservitrol at 3/2/2/1 with Stoked on third week at 4 caps a day for 4 weeks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am still waiting for the serm,but its not going to be here on time so im going to use what i have for now, Reservitrol at 3/2/2/1 with Stoked on third week at 4 caps a day for 4 weeks.
that sounds good anyway. I imagine dienedrone isnt that suppressive. So you got a SERM from the 'doctor' i told you about?

maybe tuesday or wednesday i can meet up with you.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
that sounds good anyway. I imagine dienedrone isnt that suppressive. So you got a SERM from the 'doctor' i told you about?

maybe tuesday or wednesday i can meet up with you.
sounds good to me bro!;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycles go by so fast, don't they slickbobby??!! :run:

Before you know it, it's PCT time. Then it's time to start working out the details for the next big blast!! :twisted:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Cycles go by so fast, don't they slickbobby??!! :run:

Before you know it, it's PCT time. Then it's time to start working out the details for the next big blast!! :twisted:
yes sir T.G!..time flys when your having fun!:)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
updated

for breakfeast 3 eggs,2 slice ham,2 scoops rice,1 bowl oatmeal w/raisins,18oz.whey shake.

supp-1 dienedrone(split),2-multi,3-fish oils,3-amino's.

lunch-2-ham&cheese sands.on w/w,ham hock soup.2-scoops rice,12oz.guava juice.100%whey shake.

workout-chest(d.b-flys),tri's(behind head raises),neck(flat-bar shrugs),shoulders(d.b-up rights)

chest-(d.b flys)-4 sets of 10 60lbs.
tri's-(behind the head raises)-4 sets of 10 85lbs.
neck-(flat-bar shrugs)-4 sets of 10 179lbs.
shoulders-(d.b uprights)-4 sets of 10 40lbs.

post w/o supps-1-dienedron,3-fish oils,3-amino's.

dinner-will ba having-teriyaki beef,3-scoops rice,mac salad,12oz. guava juice.

b/b supps-2-arom-x.

notes-2-more days on cycle.pumps been lasting long,muscles are primed for training today.will be back to update later!

notes-getting stronger,and more stamina is starting to manifest.i might post the after pic tonight!..we will see!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I took a serving of X-Dreams 30 minutes ago and I'm feeling heavy as hell. I'm going to bed.

EDIT: My wife took a serving as well and she's out!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Bslick69b's after A.M.S DIENEDRONE log pic!

before the log!(picture taken for log application!)215lbs.

start of the log pic!220lbs.

after!(after log pic)232lbs.(altogether putting on a total of 12lbs.)

Bslick69b's Dienedrone final review!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES SIR! dry gains thats for sure, definitely stronger also!..i really liked this product,for me there was no negative sides.which is a huge plus when recommending this product to anyone who is worried about taking a liver toxic compound,which Dienedrone is really almost non-toxic,and its a non-methyl p.h compound,which means no painfull backpumps or lethergy! thank god! all in all, Dienedrone is a good product for a beginner and even for the novice,as a stand alone or when stacked with another product such as epi,etc!..Dienedrone will definitely open the door to a versitle range of different types of gains that you would be trying to achieve weather it be cutting,bulking or strength!..you could put a certain stack together with Dienedrone to fit your personal needs!.

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lost some water weight! can really see the difference in your delt separation! and adding 10+ pounds on that is pretty intense. you're getting huge brotha!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
lost some water weight! can really see the difference in your delt separation! and adding 10+ pounds on that is pretty intense. you're getting huge brotha!
thanks sunny,and bob!..sorry about the poor lighting!..it is night here and the flash for the cam.was not cooperating!..LOL..

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i want to thank everyone for supporting me all the way through my log!..all you guy,s and gals have been really top notch!..and i appreciate everything!!!!:)..thank you all so very much!:)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Way to go man. Glad to be a part of the fun.