BPS is at it again! Endosurge and Combustion for logs!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received mine this afternoon; thank you BPS! I will start running Endosurge Sunday since that is the beginning of my lifting week. Tomorrow is an off day and I always like to start new supps the first training day. I am going to start the log tomorrow though putting up some information and what not. I will throw the link in here once it is up and running.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received mine this afternoon; thank you BPS! I will start running Endosurge Sunday since that is the beginning of my lifting week. Tomorrow is an off day and I always like to start new supps the first training day. I am going to start the log tomorrow though putting up some information and what not. I will throw the link in here once it is up and running.
Excellent! Best of luck! :head:

nokkT

Awards
Didn't get mine, yet! Hoping for tomorrow.. Will check the apartment office tomorrow too...

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my combustion yesterday. Will post up my log after I finish my other commitment.

Rodthrower18

Awards
Picked mine up from the mailbox this morning. Just took my first dose. Hoping the extra energy will help me make it through today, worked a double thurs and only got 4hrs of sleep yesterday and this morning to since I had to take my fiancé to work at the asscrack of dawn this morning. So 8 hrs sleep total for 2 nights lol. I'll get my log started and post up the link before work.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent! Best of luck! :head:
Some bad news. I've been feeling sick the past few days and woke up feeling like I got hit by a bus. Went to the doctor and found out I have a sinus infection. I should be 100% mid week or so. I do not want to lift until I'm better and use the product until I'm better and off the antibitotic so I can give an honest log, review, effects, etc.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I said "real soon", and I meant "real soon"! :lol:Prepnwa23AntM1564NokktFarmtireguyTaman6886RodthrowerPlease PM me your addresses and which supplement you would like, and we'll get those out to you ASAP!Congrats to the winners! And, if you didn't win, keep your eyes open as we always have more promos comin'!
congrats.....endosurge is a very good product-ENJOY!!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my way to the logs now. AntM, get better man. :)
Thanks brother. I got to sleep in a little today since classes were cancelled due to potential snow. That extra sleep did some good; I feel about 75%. I think I'm going to get some cardio in for the rest of the week and then hit the weights heavy with Endosurge Sunday!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother. I got to sleep in a little today since classes were cancelled due to potential snow. That extra sleep did some good; I feel about 75%. I think I'm going to get some cardio in for the rest of the week and then hit the weights heavy with Endosurge Sunday!
Take the time to get better, I just spent a solid 5 days about useless, whatever I got took it out of me. When I went back Monday this week after a full week off I was still only 80% and today I was maybe 85%, some of these bugs have staying power and need to be respected. In my case I have asthma and this is respiratory so I have to be super careful but nonetheless, you are smart to push the lifting back until you are good to go. Nothing wrong with light cardio, it helps stimulate the immune system; by light I mean going on a walk.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished my other deal last night. Will post my start up later today with the customary link in this thread.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're going to love Combustion. Simple, but effective product. Still need to try Endosurge.