BMP™ Improved Formula Presale

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I doubt it’s Epi-Andro. I was on AndroHard for 3 weeks without a rash and then started the Stano-Plex a week or so ago.
This reasoning is common, but faulty. For just one example, if you have an allergy to something, more exposure to the allergen causes increasing sensitivity. This is why if you have an allergic reaction yku should absolutelt avoid it in the future - because it will be worse next time.

Also, sometimes things take time for a reaction to become bad enough that you notice it.

Not saying that it IS the problem, just that it wouldn't be 100% for certain.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Was it ever explained why Sinomenine and Quercetin were added to the formula? Essentially a pro-histamine and an anti-histamine at odds here. Quercetin is commonly known to not be all that bioavailable though...so the the Sinomenine would win. I am not sure if the dihydrate form resolves the bioavailability issue though. Apparently not enough for some people in this thread anyway.

Edit: Oh, I just saw that the goal is to inhibit the P-glycoprotein efflux pump with these ingredients...
The Sino is included presumably because it is a potent P-gp inhibitor, among other things, but it could exacerbate allergies because of it's histamine releasing properties. Also, anyone on serotonergics or SSRIs might have greater odds of allergic response with mast cell involvement. Hives basically.

But something else might be going on, and the tattoo thing seems like a clue. Tattoos are not permanent, but more like temporarily permanent, because they are conveyed by macrophages that die and give their ink to new ones (that's why tatts blur over time.) BMPs induced expression of pro-inflammatory iNOS and TNF-a so inflammation is to be expected, and macrophages also have BPM receptors. BMP-6, for example, is known to regulate the proliferation and gene expression of macrophages, and so increased macrophage turnover might explain the '3-D effect' as the region could become overcrowded transiently by increased macrophage activity.

Basically, it may promote various forms of dermal inflammation in some, but there's no reason to believe it's auto-immune. The first thing I'd try is taking a low-dose antihistamine (just enough to stop the hives, no more) or maybe reduce the dose of BMP to see if that resolved the sides.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I went back off BMP yesterday and today I can say that my rash has gone away almost completely. I might startup BMP again next week and see what happens. It's starting to become more likely that my rash was caused by BMP.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Am I the only one not getting sides from BMP lol
I have been on BMP almost 3 weeks.
Honestly, I got nothing from this product at all during the entire run
No improvements on anything (Mood, energy, strength, recovery).

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to pay more attention to the timing, but I seem to think I get lethargic and sleepy after taking a dose :sleep:

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been on BMP almost 3 weeks.
Honestly, I got nothing from this product at all during the entire run
No improvements on anything (Mood, energy, strength, recovery).
Explain more, how you have taken it? Maybe your body already on optimum form?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Explain more, how you have taken it? Maybe your body already on optimum form?
I have an entire log in the supplement log section.
if i gave BMP to some obese individual and had them walk on a treadmill does that mean it automatically works? No

A supplement should work as claimed for any trainee. That is why there is a "Write-Up" outlining what to expect and the benefits of taking a product. Sure there will be people who do not respond to certain formulas or ingredients, but "Optimum" form is a far cry of being accurate since I am 20+ pounds over stage weight and train and eat just like everyone else on here who follows a consistent diet and training program.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have an entire log in the supplement log section.
if i gave BMP to some obese individual and had them walk on a treadmill does that mean it automatically works? No

A supplement should work as claimed for any trainee. That is why there is a "Write-Up" outlining what to expect and the benefits of taking a product. Sure there will be people who do not respond to certain formulas or ingredients, but "Optimum" form is a far cry of being accurate since I am 20+ pounds over stage weight and train and eat just like everyone else on here who follows a consistent diet and training program.
I missed that, intresting read, guess try CEL AE next!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now that my rash has gone away, I’m giving BMP one more chance. Let’s see what happens.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now that my rash has gone away, I’m giving BMP one more chance. Let’s see what happens.
If this were me I would take 1 pill 2X per day and see how you tolerate it.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very possible, but I had the opposite response from the prior formula that was in the pouches..
It's an adaptogen and like any adaptogen some get tired from it, some get the opposite, and some just sort of get a more calm neutral focus. My only guess as to why you would.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Currently on week 3 going into week 4 and what I have noticed is cardio related. When I run my actual skeleton feels stronger. Its quite a nice feeling.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Currently on week 3 going into week 4 and what I have noticed is cardio related. When I run my actual skeleton feels stronger. Its quite a nice feeling.
Haha that’s a pretty interesting feeling

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can see this flavor for a PW or intra supplement but NOT for protein this sounds
weird and not very tasty for a protein flavor.
It's mostly cardio in the woods too so nice rough terrain. BMP is making those runs less taxing. That alone makes this product worth something for me. Looking forward to more benefits.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today I took 2 capsules 30 minutes before my workout and did not experience any lethargy. This was my first time doing a PWO dose and I definitely feel like my pump and fullness was enhanced. Strength and endurance seemed up to par, and I did have to rush things as my gym closes early on Saturdays.

On top of that, somebody had the nerve to talk to me so I was thrown completely out of my zone!

Note, this is also my first day of PCT, so I was happy to be looking so full and have such a nice pump going on!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's mostly cardio in the woods too so nice rough terrain. BMP is making those runs less taxing. That alone makes this product worth something for me. Looking forward to more benefits.
Salidroside and EPO. One of the main reasons this was a key ingredient in CardioTryx.

I'm rewriting the BMP writeup with all of the immense new info on BMPs. The original writeup was early on, and needs a HUGE update. Apparently, though, my writeup guy has completely wiped himself off the face of the Earth, so I'm squuezing it in as I can.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade You said that this is one of your two favourite formulae, so what’s the other one?
Tie between Gut Health and DCP

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Posted on FB, forgot to post here.

Note that the study didn't show that BMP signalling was A signal in hypertrophy, but THE dominant signal.
Indeed, two independent groups have shown that BMP pathway, acting through Smad1/5/8, is the fundamental hypertrophic signal and dominates Myostatin signalling. Moreover, BMP-Smad1/5/8 negatively regulates a novel ubiquitin ligase, named MUSA1 that is required for muscle loss.
VERY close to announcing the MyoSynergy advance that we'll be releasing soon. A combined BMP/MyoSynergy protocol will be incredible.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Posted on FB, forgot to post here.

Note that the study didn't show that BMP signalling was A signal in hypertrophy, but THE dominant signal.
Indeed, two independent groups have shown that BMP pathway, acting through Smad1/5/8, is the fundamental hypertrophic signal and dominates Myostatin signalling. Moreover, BMP-Smad1/5/8 negatively regulates a novel ubiquitin ligase, named MUSA1 that is required for muscle loss.
VERY close to announcing the MyoSynergy advance that we'll be releasing soon. A combined BMP/MyoSynergy protocol will be incredible.

Really looking forward to MyoSynergy!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When do you think you will be able to put together Slintensity V2?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When do you think you will be able to put together Slintensity V2?
I'm doing a bioavailability experiment on one of the new ingredients. It has a small dosage area that seems to activate GLUT4 only in muscle, while dosing too high activates GLUT4 non-specifically. Trying to find that sweet spot.

It's making a lot of sense, really, as muscle specific GLUT4 activation would be initially preferable and would only activate adipose GLUT4 in circumstances of massive over intake of carbs.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been back on BMP since Saturday. 4 caps/day. No sign of any rash at all. So I’m going to say that my rash last week had nothing to do with BMP.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been back on BMP since Saturday. 4 caps/day. No sign of any rash at all. So I’m going to say that my rash last week had nothing to do with BMP.
Cool! Still taking Stano-Plex too?

I can’t remember if you are also taking Anabolic Effect?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool! Still taking Stano-Plex too?

I can’t remember if you are also taking Anabolic Effect?
Yes. 900mg of the Stano-Plex.

I do have 2 bottles of Anabolic Effect but waiting to use those after the Stano Plex.

Also in the mail, I got the new formula of Hydra Head Six. Not sure what the label is but will post it when I receive it, either tomorrow or Thursday.

Anyways, glad I can continue on with BMP. Have 3 more bottles in my arsenal.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes. 900mg of the Stano-Plex.

I do have 2 bottles of Anabolic Effect but waiting to use those after the Stano Plex.

Also in the mail, I got the new formula of Hydra Head Six. Not sure what the label is but will post it when I receive it, either tomorrow or Thursday.

Anyways, glad I can continue on with BMP. Have 3 more bottles in my arsenal.
Gotcha. Yes, I saw HH6 was being reformulated. The former one was my favorite natty anabolic in recent years...undeniably effective supplement. Maybe BMP will become my new favorite though....we shall see!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am going to start a Halodrol Cycle next week (6 week cycle) and use BMP with it (for the next 4 months at least), I know it will potentially be hard to tell if the BMP is helping at all, but I have done a couple Halodrol Cycles and know what to expect. (I love it)

Excited

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
According to Facebook, new myosynergy elite testing starts soon. I never had the opportunity to try the original. Looking forward to giving it a shot in combination with BMP

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
I just wanna drop by and confirm that for the past week and a half there has been no itchyness or Raised skin on my tattoos, I currently have No adverse side effects of BMP. I'm still on bottle number one! I never took any break, those effects subsided with time!!

Quick question though for the Calcium Pre Workout!

I have been taking a tums as mentioned, now that I'm using BFF VasoBlitz that includes 2g of Calcium Lactate do I still take the Tums? Or is that good? Thanks a lot!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a lot of Calcium. I would just stick with the 2g

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else tried all preworkout? I've done it twice now and the pump is intense, is it more effective in the long run at split dosing or does it not actually matter too much?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else tried all preworkout? I've done it twice now and the pump is intense, is it more effective in the long run at split dosing or does it not actually matter too much?
Generally it would be less effective, though the acute effects are pretty great.

You would get better long term effects keeping with the split dosing.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will say preworkout I personally really feel it as well. Everything just gets a boost, lifts, endurance, pumps etc.

alanhouston90

Awards
I am 3/4 way thru my first of three bottles and everytime I take it about an hour after my toes feet and ankles get extremely itchy to the point I can’t stand it anymore and going to have to discontinue use. Nothing else has changed in my routine diet or supplementing besides BMP. Anything you can think of to try and do to combat or just probably not the right product for me? Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am 3/4 way thru my first of three bottles and everytime I take it about an hour after my toes feet and ankles get extremely itchy to the point I can’t stand it anymore and going to have to discontinue use. Nothing else has changed in my routine diet or supplementing besides BMP. Anything you can think of to try and do to combat or just probably not the right product for me? Thanks
DO you have nerve damage/neuropathy, etc in your extremities? It's possible that your body is repairing damaged/less than ideal functioning nerves.

alanhouston90

Awards
No injuries to report. I’m fully healthy and 30 years old. No rash and have been trying not to itch but I’ve had poison ivy twice and it’s like that feeling just more intense. It’s almost like I dumped topical beta alanine all over my feet and let it soak in. Have taken pre wo with and without BA because I thought maybe that had something to do with it and it’s no change one way or other. It’s weird that this started popping up 10 or so days after I started taking it but the last week has been rough and I gotta stop. Feel like the product is good though besides that side effect.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you been using a public shower or pool?