Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In addition we will be starting to give little tidbits of information about the ingredients in our soon to be finished PRE workout product. You dont want to miss this!!!
Contact
What’s 45 more days.... only been waiting since this post above which is from 6/2015!!!!

Lol. Naw but for reals I’m excited and I know there have been hiccups alongs the way. Can’t wait for the release.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s 45 more days.... only been waiting since this post above which is from 6/2015!!!!

Lol. Naw but for reals I’m excited and I know there have been hiccups alongs the way. Can’t wait for the release.
QFT

I love blr and have supported them since OG folli (even tho it didn’t do that much for me) I’ve run multiple bottles of fd2 letrone rebirth etc. I honestly think companies do themselves a disjustice by announcing products so early and then taking forever to drop them. Initial hype really runs dry when it starts at an all time hi

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
QFT

I love blr and have supported them since OG folli (even tho it didn’t do that much for me) I’ve run multiple bottles of fd2 letrone rebirth etc. I honestly think companies do themselves a disjustice by announcing products so early and then taking forever to drop them. Initial hype really runs dry when it starts at an all time hi
Actually, I think pre-orders are worse. Companies take your money and then the inevitable delays that come up that push the product way past the original ETA when you paid.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m saying release news about product a week or two before you know you will be able to drop product

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish I knew fellas. As soon as we hear, you'll hear.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry men
Ive been absent for a bit. Started another company that demanded some attention.
The pre is done. My best guess including shipping times, manufacturing etc etc etc is 60 days to be safe.
Going to put up a pre workout thread shortly.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry men
Ive been absent for a bit. Started another company that demanded some attention.
The pre is done. My best guess including shipping times, manufacturing etc etc etc is 60 days to be safe.
Going to put up a pre workout thread shortly.
Yes!

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Just a question. I ordered off the black lion research website last week. how long does it take to ship out products? Thank you for your time. Sorry if the wrong place to ask this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a question. I ordered off the black lion research website last week. how long does it take to ship out products? Thank you for your time. Sorry if the wrong place to ask this.
Always better to hit us up through the contsct page on the website. This way it gets to the right person to answer the question. Usually things ship within 48 hours. 100%of packs ordered last week have been shipped

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always better to hit us up through the contsct page on the website. This way it gets to the right person to answer the question. Usually things ship within 48 hours. 100%of packs ordered last week have been shipped

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
Just a question in regards to the EBOOK stack.
I’m aware that the 8 week cycle should be ran with vfv for the first month and then add letrone and prolactrone for the second month. What if running the 12 week cycle? Should vfv be ran for 2 months and then add letrone and prolactrone for the third moth?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. That is how I would run 12 weeks.
I would actually recommend running Folli, Vector & Viron for 8 weeks Min. anyways, Then close it out with 4 weeks of Lettone and Prolactrone.
You going to log this?

Last edited:
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a question in regards to the EBOOK stack.
I’m aware that the 8 week cycle should be ran with vfv for the first month and then add letrone and prolactrone for the second month. What if running the 12 week cycle? Should vfv be ran for 2 months and then add letrone and prolactrone for the third moth?
I’m with @Studhorse would love to see you log this!!

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
According with Brundel, it was scheduled the release of a new anabolic even stronger than Vector.. is there’s any updates on this?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
According with Brundel, it was scheduled the release of a new anabolic even stronger than Vector.. is there’s any updates on this?
Still in the works! @brundel will have more info on that soon!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It seems there was no more update on the product mentioned previously by Brundel.. was asking because will start my bulking season and thought that possibly could use that new product.. but will then maybe proceed with Vector...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It seems there was no more update on the product mentioned previously by Brundel.. was asking because will start my bulking season and thought that possibly could use that new product.. but will then maybe proceed with Vector...
The new anabolic will probably be a couple months out minimum.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can look at it one of 2 ways...1. The way you’re currently viewing it - that we are telling you too soon and you disliking the wait. Somehow, causing you to not trust that we have the very best intentions!
or 2. You have a company trying to keep you in the loop as they constantly strive to create next level products. That typically wouldn’t be communicated until much further down the road when they’re releasing them. (High quality takes time) We only want the best products for our customers!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry its been so long I havnt posted. Lots going on with my other company.
The pre is in a holding pattern for 2 reasons.
1. Manufacturer is refusing to work with supplier.
2. New ingredient that appears to me to be worth waiting for. This one has to wait because I need to file patent first. Working on that now.
I dont want to give any dates because I dont want to disappoint.

The good news is we have a handful of novel natural androgens we recently discovered.
We also have a group of extracts we have been testing for a while that seem to be working well.
We should be able to determine how well these androgens work within a relatively short period of time which will give us a very solid new anabolic product. If all goes well this shouldnt be too far off.

In the mean time I am looking into alternative manufacturers for the pre and well get it out as soon as possible.

My guess is we will have a new anabolic relatively soon.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2. New ingredient that appears to me to be worth waiting for. This one has to wait because I need to file patent first. Working on that now.

The good news is we have a handful of novel natural androgens we recently discovered.
We also have a group of extracts we have been testing for a while that seem to be working well.
We should be able to determine how well these androgens work within a relatively short period of time which will give us a very solid new anabolic product. If all goes well this shouldnt be too far off.

In the mean time I am looking into alternative manufacturers for the pre and well get it out as soon as possible.

Bumping for visibility.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What's your other company? Supplement related or something else?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So in new year, was pointless to annouce it if so far off... seems business not so good
Quite the contrary, actually, with regards to business. Brundel is working diligently to bring new and innovative products to the supplement landscape.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quite the contrary, actually, with regards to business. Brundel is working diligently to bring new and innovative products to the supplement landscape.
Yes. Very exciting game changing stuff.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your other company? Supplement related or something else?
The new company is currently still private but we will go public= estimated 18 months.
Its 100% dedicated to treating aging.
We have 7 patents filed for nutra and 6 for pharm.
Currently still in early funding stages, meaning more than 50m and less than 100m invested.
The nutraceuticals are exceptional. When I say treating aging I mean it literally.

1. extending healthspan. Meaning when your 60-70-80 you will feel and behave as though you were 30-40.
2. decrease the period of infirmity and disease prior to death.
3. Extend overall lifespan.

Soon we will have a public site up with science and research data published. We have multiple trials and studies running.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLR has always been something I do because I enjoy it.
The good news is there are 2 ingredients we plan to file patents on next. Both are exceptionally good for sports supps.
One is an androgen.
One is a performance enhancer.

BOTH will find their way into products soon. The latter will potentially wind up in the pre or version 2 of it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also if you didnt already get newsletter we are having a sale at our site.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The new company is currently still private but we will go public= estimated 18 months.
Its 100% dedicated to treating aging.
We have 7 patents filed for nutra and 6 for pharm.
Currently still in early funding stages, meaning more than 50m and less than 100m invested.
The nutraceuticals are exceptional. When I say treating aging I mean it literally.

1. extending healthspan. Meaning when your 60-70-80 you will feel and behave as though you were 30-40.
2. decrease the period of infirmity and disease prior to death.
3. Extend overall lifespan.

Soon we will have a public site up with science and research data published. We have multiple trials and studies running.
Groundbreaking stuff! I have zero interest in increasing my lifespan, but increasing healthspan sounds perfect!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Groundbreaking stuff! I have zero interest in increasing my lifespan, but increasing healthspan sounds perfect!
Many people share this feeling. Lots of arguments for and against addressing aging.
Some say everyone will be bored.
Overpopulation
Pollution
Scarcity of resources
Etc.
But many of these things we are already working on solving and we are already working toward colonization of other planets etc.
Personally I feel that if I can remain in full health I wouldn't mind living a bit longer. This means I dont suffer from depression or I'm in a wheelchair or look like elephant man.

I have always wanted to pursue many different things in life. So much to learn and see but life is short.

But most important here is this.
There is one thing (time) you have a finite amount of, it's always burning and no amount of money can buy you anymore.
Or can it?....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd like to live a bit longer please.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to live a bit longer please.
Once we get there we can recruit you guys for trials. Basically you get free therapy with the expectation of detailed reporting.
Like a ultra log.
The therapies won't be inexpensive so its definitely worth it.
And I can tell you now, the stuff works.
Healthspan we know for sure. Lifespan 100% in animals. Hard to prove in humans lol.