Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ready for this. I am done with over stimmed preworkout. Don't get me wrong I took a crap load of them but got to the point that they just made me feel like crap so I am really looking forward to this..

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ready for this. I am done with over stimmed preworkout. Don't get me wrong I took a crap load of them but got to the point that they just made me feel like crap so I am really looking forward to this..
Like all other BLR products, this PRE will change the game!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I realize that the trend is super high stimulant doses but there are several reasons why this is a very poor idea.
We decided to formulate from the ground up without looking to other products for influence.
Yes you will see things you see in other products. Vasodilators for example. But our vasodilator isnt in anything else Ive ever seen.
Second we have worked hard to ensure that the ingredients have synergy. Most of todays pres have mostly ingredient panels where one ingredient cancels out the other and your basically taking a 45$ caffeinated fruit flavored drink. Everyone thinks its working because there are 900mg of stims in there. Of course you feel it. Just like you would if you took the stims without the other ingredients ;)
Ours is NOT formulated around stims and we just decided to add them about 2 weeks ago.
The product is exceptional without them.
We expect caffeine to not exceed 150mg
Dont get me wrong....youll still feel it working. We gave test batches to guys with 600-900mg daily caffeine intake and they loved it.
The magic of pharmacology.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I realize that the trend is super high stimulant doses but there are several reasons why this is a very poor idea.
We decided to formulate from the ground up without looking to other products for influence.
Yes you will see things you see in other products. Vasodilators for example. But our vasodilator isnt in anything else Ive ever seen.
Second we have worked hard to ensure that the ingredients have synergy. Most of todays pres have mostly ingredient panels where one ingredient cancels out the other and your basically taking a 45$ caffeinated fruit flavored drink. Everyone thinks its working because there are 900mg of stims in there. Of course you feel it. Just like you would if you took the stims without the other ingredients ;)
Ours is NOT formulated around stims and we just decided to add them about 2 weeks ago.
The product is exceptional without them.
We expect caffeine to not exceed 150mg
Dont get me wrong....youll still feel it working. We gave test batches to guys with 600-900mg daily caffeine intake and they loved it.
The magic of pharmacology.
Start leaking something already!! :))

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start leaking something already!! :))
I can tell you that we are testing flavoring now.
Current test batch is blood orange.
And it's reeeally tasty.
Like you want to drink it. I've been drinking just the flavoring for a cold beverage.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
brundel

do you already know the price of the PWO? will we get 20/25/30 servings?

and can you use it regularly, every gym session?

most other products, the ones with DM*A, N,N-DMPEA, Y, AY etc., shouldnt be use very often, obviously; so something without any health risks (aka amphetamine-derivates or something similar) would be very nice to have!

i like both types of products and ive already found my stimmed stuff, so there is still space for some awesome „normal“ products :)

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
30 servings please! Tired all these companies cutting corners and assuming people should only train 5 days per week so they can put more $$$ in their pocket.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
30 servings please! Tired all these companies cutting corners and assuming people should only train 5 days per week so they can put more $$$ in their pocket.
Agreed. 30 serves would be great.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Wow. brundel you certainly know how to HYPE the product and get me super intrigued to see this label!! Very curious to see what sets this apart from the norm. You should send a tub to TJ at FDN to review!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. Everything in the past few years have been increasing levels of caffeine and including the designer stims, trying to find a DMAA replacement. At this point in my life I'm just looking for a little mental boost to get me going in the morning for those early wake ups, but nothing crazy. Low or moderate clean stims would be fine with me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will for sure have 30 servings. Companies will do everything they can to cut corners. It's not at all about performance of the product its about how much money can they squeeze out of people. I dislike this practice and we will never do this to you guys.

There will be no more than 150mg caffeine. There are several reasons for this and I'll explain in detail as we get closer to launch. We are aiming for Jan launch.

I don't see any reason you wouldn't take this at every training session. Low stim levels and ultra effective ingredients. Several you will not have seen before so we will have an extensive explanation of each ingredient, why it's used and how it works etc.
It took a long time to get this product done and for good reasons. You'll see ;)

We will have some samples soon. Flavoring might not be perfect yet in the samples but the effects will be ;)

I promised this product would be different.
I feel confident that I am delivering on this.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will for sure have 30 servings. Companies will do everything they can to cut corners. It's not at all about performance of the product its about how much money can they squeeze out of people. I dislike this practice and we will never do this to you guys.

There will be no more than 150mg caffeine. There are several reasons for this and I'll explain in detail as we get closer to launch. We are aiming for Jan launch.

I don't see any reason you wouldn't take this at every training session. Low stim levels and ultra effective ingredients. Several you will not have seen before so we will have an extensive explanation of each ingredient, why it's used and how it works etc.
It took a long time to get this product done and for good reasons. You'll see ;)

We will have some samples soon. Flavoring might not be perfect yet in the samples but the effects will be ;)

I promised this product would be different.
I feel confident that I am delivering on this.
Start leaking ingredients list ;))

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start leaking ingredients list ;))
Going to need to wait until we get closer to launch because our formulation principals are not the same as most and we are using several new ingredients. Since our competitors tend to utilize our ingredients after launch we need to keep this one quiet until we are just about ready.
We will have a new thread starting soon specifically for the PRE.
In this thread we will discuss pre workout science, why certain ingredients are utilized and why some that are commonly used are not ideal.
Will be informative in addition to having some secret tidbits ;)

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
brundel

Do BLR plan on exploring the topical fat burner category in the future?

Will any existing products on the BLR lineup receive an update / reformulation in 2019?

Thanks

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to need to wait until we get closer to launch because our formulation principals are not the same as most and we are using several new ingredients. Since our competitors tend to utilize our ingredients after launch we need to keep this one quiet until we are just about ready.
We will have a new thread starting soon specifically for the PRE.
In this thread we will discuss pre workout science, why certain ingredients are utilized and why some that are commonly used are not ideal.
Will be informative in addition to having some secret tidbits ;)
Whats happened man, long time no posts?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve seen Brundel post around a bit but it should be time for the PweWorkout atleast.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooner rather than later I hope

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tested oht one portion of the pre, had the pleasure of taking a mystery capsule brundel sent me several months ago during his testing and it was off the charts in terms of achieving a massive pump very quickly (before I even got to the gym while driving there) and the endurance/work capacity was nuts. Usually a pump will eventually cause you to lose ROM and
You call it quits as having had enough work sets... in this case I remember just wanting to keep going and going bc of how good it felt.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cannot wait for this to hit~!

DaSlaya

Awards
Is the free Ebook included with an order? or do I just sign up for the newsletter?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's in the Newsletter.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tested oht one portion of the pre, had the pleasure of taking a mystery capsule brundel sent me several months ago during his testing and it was off the charts in terms of achieving a massive pump very quickly (before I even got to the gym while driving there) and the endurance/work capacity was nuts. Usually a pump will eventually cause you to lose ROM and
You call it quits as having had enough work sets... in this case I remember just wanting to keep going and going bc of how good it felt.
Tease! lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel

Do BLR plan on exploring the topical fat burner category in the future?

Will any existing products on the BLR lineup receive an update / reformulation in 2019?

Thanks
We do have a topical fat burner (EXOTHERM)
Its very effective. The stuff makes me heat up like its mid summer even when its cold outside.
There is a plan for multiple new transdermals though yes and we are aiming for within the first half of 2019.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey sorry its been so long between posts. Alot going on over here.
So some updates.
1. The ebook. If you got the newsletter just click on the photo where it says ebook and it will take you to download.
Ill try to send another shot of the same email out again with clearer instructions to click for download.
If you are NOT signed up do so now by entering your info on our contact page @ the BLR site.

2. The pre. Im happy to tell you guys that the pre is just about here. Formulation is complete after......24 different formulas tested. It took a long time because my opinion was that the pre workout products available were just thrown together from available ingredients with little or no understanding of how or why the ingredients work (or dont work) synergistically. The vast majority of products available have majorly conflicting ingredients and ingredients that wont do anything at all for you with regards to improving your training. So, in true BLR fashion we went through nearly 100 ingredients and tested them one at a time. If it didnt have a viable effect solo, we canned it. If it conflicted with others that did work well, we canned one or the other based on % of effect vs. You guys are not going to be disappointed. There are some ingredients everyone knows and one I know hasnt been used ever anywhere. The combined effects of this product is massive. There will be stimulants but it is not a stimulant product. It will work very well without any stims.

3. There is almost never a time when we are not testing one thing or another. We will find something that looks promising as an anabolic and well figure out extraction, have it produced and then Ill ship samples to a dozen testers. Frequently nothing happens or maybe one or two people will say it worked but many wont. So we move on. Late 2018 one of these tests went extremely well. 100% of testers (14) had major effects. The extract has some decent supporting data and has been used for millennia in one form or another. This will be part of a new anabolic we will likely launch in the next 90 days.
We are waiting on one more extract for testing as it looks very promising. This will likely be a 3 ingredient product and considering the effects we have seen in single ingredient testing I imagine the combined effects will be spectacular. So keep an eye out as this will be ready soon.

4. We are also secondarily working on several others that may come soon or after the previous 2.
1-2 new transdermals.
Fat burner.
And we are rounding out things with something very cool. Ill save this for later but it will expand the BLR lineup massively.

Again if you havnt signed up for the newsletter do so asap. Ill send the email out again on Monday.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey sorry its been so long between posts. Alot going on over here.
So some updates.
1. The ebook. If you got the newsletter just click on the photo where it says ebook and it will take you to download.
Ill try to send another shot of the same email out again with clearer instructions to click for download.
If you are NOT signed up do so now by entering your info on our contact page @ the BLR site.

2. The pre. Im happy to tell you guys that the pre is just about here. Formulation is complete after......24 different formulas tested. It took a long time because my opinion was that the pre workout products available were just thrown together from available ingredients with little or no understanding of how or why the ingredients work (or dont work) synergistically. The vast majority of products available have majorly conflicting ingredients and ingredients that wont do anything at all for you with regards to improving your training. So, in true BLR fashion we went through nearly 100 ingredients and tested them one at a time. If it didnt have a viable effect solo, we canned it. If it conflicted with others that did work well, we canned one or the other based on % of effect vs. You guys are not going to be disappointed. There are some ingredients everyone knows and one I know hasnt been used ever anywhere. The combined effects of this product is massive. There will be stimulants but it is not a stimulant product. It will work very well without any stims.

3. There is almost never a time when we are not testing one thing or another. We will find something that looks promising as an anabolic and well figure out extraction, have it produced and then Ill ship samples to a dozen testers. Frequently nothing happens or maybe one or two people will say it worked but many wont. So we move on. Late 2018 one of these tests went extremely well. 100% of testers (14) had major effects. The extract has some decent supporting data and has been used for millennia in one form or another. This will be part of a new anabolic we will likely launch in the next 90 days.
We are waiting on one more extract for testing as it looks very promising. This will likely be a 3 ingredient product and considering the effects we have seen in single ingredient testing I imagine the combined effects will be spectacular. So keep an eye out as this will be ready soon.

4. We are also secondarily working on several others that may come soon or after the previous 2.
1-2 new transdermals.
Fat burner.
And we are rounding out things with something very cool. Ill save this for later but it will expand the BLR lineup massively.

Again if you havnt signed up for the newsletter do so asap. Ill send the email out again on Monday.
Great stuff! You guys are always on point!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got a feeling BLR is gna change the game with this one!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the flavoring tasted so good he drank it all and is trying to find more supply! LOL

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some pretty cool stuff happening. Not sure if I have ever mentioned this but blr is sort of my pet project. I do it because I love it. Not for money. One of my other companies just filed for 3x patents. 2x dietary supplement and 1x pharmaceutical. One might find its way into blr rotation. Later this year after provisional patents are done etc.

In final testing of a new anabolic. I've been so busy I keep neglecting to send out test samples.
Ill make it my goal to get samples out on mon.
If everyone seems to like it well go to production. Anabolic. Looks very strong.

Pre is done. Just need to perfect flavor.
Will be sending out non flavored samples maybe next week.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some pretty cool stuff happening. Not sure if I have ever mentioned this but blr is sort of my pet project. I do it because I love it. Not for money. One of my other companies just filed for 3x patents. 2x dietary supplement and 1x pharmaceutical. One might find its way into blr rotation. Later this year after provisional patents are done etc.

In final testing of a new anabolic. I've been so busy I keep neglecting to send out test samples.
If everyone seems to like it well go to production. Anabolic. Looks very strong.

Dope! Can’t wait to see the new products. Especially that pre...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well.
Worth.
the
Wait.

:)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill try to make some samples available in the next 10 days or so. We are missing an ingredient for sample production so i want to wait till we have it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill try to make some samples available in the next 10 days or so. We are missing an ingredient for sample production so i want to wait till we have it.
Good stuff. Can’t wait for this bad boy

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would love to sample the pre. Currently waiting to place my order but exotherm has been out of stock for the last week. Gonna try to shred with FD2/EXOTHERM/Letrone/Prolactrone!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks! That was my next stop if not back in stock by Friday.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote

When can we expect more information about the new anabolic and pre? Will you begin drip feeding ingredients? Or release the the entire ingredient panel? Are we far away from release?

Cheers

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe BLR is at least 45days away from the Pre release. Natty Anabolic could take more time is my guess.