******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
A few updates for you guys.=
On top of working to streamline our retail branch we have been hard at work on some new products.
1. Formeron. EU/AU release very close. NO USA version.
2. Incinderine. Our fat burner which was discontinued for reformulation. We are getting close to a re release with a new formula. This stuff is exceptional.
3. New USA transdermal. This one is area51 for now but I can tell you when you see it youll be very excited.
4. Pre. 60 -90 days.
5. a new anabolic in phase 2 of 4 testing. So far so good. Looks like this one does bind to androgen receptors. Interesting stuff.

The goal is to get these all out before 2019.

Products 2-5 are in various trial stages in the US.
We will be looking for volunteers for final stage testers for all of these products. Email signups will be sent out over the next month or so.
For those of you guys who want to get involved and get your hands on some free BLR test products head over to our contact page and make sure your signed up for the newsletter.
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact
Everyone is looking forward to the pre. With this long of a wait, expectations are super high for this!

What happened to the powdered fat burner? I hope that is still coming!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That pre has been a long time coming but hopefully it will be well worth the patience.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vector gave me the hot poops the first time I ran it, but then I got a deal so good I couldn't turn it down on another tub, and I didn't have any problems on the second run. Could be coincidence, maybe I had a stomach bug and didn't know the first time, but it might be worth giving Vector another go.
I had the same experience

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True, it's been 60-90 days away for the past 2 years if not more :)
Im betting that something came out with a few similar ingredients so they scrapped and then another one may not have panned out to be as good as they thought. Overall looking at the quality of products released throughout the years I cant wait to see this come out.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm super pumped for the Pre and the new Anabolic... heck.. all of it!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black Lion Research continuing with innovation!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That’s a hell of a way to close out 2018, exciting!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few updates for you guys.=
On top of working to streamline our retail branch we have been hard at work on some new products.
1. Formeron. EU/AU release very close. NO USA version.
2. Incinderine. Our fat burner which was discontinued for reformulation. We are getting close to a re release with a new formula. This stuff is exceptional.
3. New USA transdermal. This one is area51 for now but I can tell you when you see it youll be very excited.
4. Pre. 60 -90 days.
5. a new anabolic in phase 2 of 4 testing. So far so good. Looks like this one does bind to androgen receptors. Interesting stuff.

The goal is to get these all out before 2019.

Products 2-5 are in various trial stages in the US.
We will be looking for volunteers for final stage testers for all of these products. Email signups will be sent out over the next month or so.
For those of you guys who want to get involved and get your hands on some free BLR test products head over to our contact page and make sure your signed up for the newsletter.
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact
I know it's early yet, but if the new anabolic binds to androgen receptors, does that mean it's a natural anabolic that requires PCT?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is looking forward to the pre. With this long of a wait, expectations are super high for this!

What happened to the powdered fat burner? I hope that is still coming!
As you guys know we commonly use ingredients not used by anyone else. At least when we release ;)
This takes time as the process of isolating active ingredients in plants can be very difficult.
The pre doesnt look like any other pre on the market. This I promise you. Because its been in development for so long I just cant release it unless its the best pre available so Im putting the work in. I have tested and dropped over 25 ingredients so far. Some have become other projects though as they gave us unexpected results like muscle growth. So expect to see some of those.

I dont see why we cant do a powdered stim relatively quick.
For those of you guys reading this. Chime in and let me know if this is something you are interested in. Powdered stim product. NOT pre
but just powdered jet fuel.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As you guys know we commonly use ingredients not used by anyone else. At least when we release ;)
This takes time as the process of isolating active ingredients in plants can be very difficult.
The pre doesnt look like any other pre on the market. This I promise you. Because its been in development for so long I just cant release it unless its the best pre available so Im putting the work in. I have tested and dropped over 25 ingredients so far. Some have become other projects though as they gave us unexpected results like muscle growth. So expect to see some of those.

For those of you guys reading this. Chime in and let me know if this is something you are interested in. Powdered stim product. NOT pre
I would love to see some powered jet fuel!!! Lets do this and round out the rest of the year!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Assuming it was stims you don't really see too often I'd give it a go.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True, it's been 60-90 days away for the past 2 years if not more :)
This is because the ingredients we test dont live up to the expectation.
Wait till you see the ingredient panel. You will understand. I think the only thing in it people will recognize is salidroside. And the stims.
But its not about that, its about how does it work.

Better than anything else currently available.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally couldnt give a rats arse about a stimbomb. I personally never understood the enjoyment in those. If i wanted to feel like I was on amphetamines id just smoke some meth lol.

I am however still pumped for the pre...its still centered around increasing performance I hope?

aver4581

Awards
For us people that never tried formestane what were the main benefits? Capsules don't absorb well either I'm guessing or did they work fine?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally couldnt give a rats arse about a stimbomb. I personally never understood the enjoyment in those. If i wanted to feel like I was on amphetamines id just smoke some meth lol.

I am however still pumped for the pre...its still centered around increasing performance I hope?
So far there is no CNS stim in the product. So yes its 100% centered around performance ehancement and not CNS stimulation.
This doesnt mean there wont be a CNS stim but that performance is the goal.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For us people that never tried formestane what were the main benefits? Capsules don't absorb well either I'm guessing or did they work fine?
Keeping in mind this wont be available in the US-
Formestane is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor.
It prevents the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
Its also a prohormone to hydroxytestosterone. BEst way to think about this is testosterone that cannot convert so dry test. Really good stuff.
So you get lower estrogen, higher testosterone and prohormone conversion.
Unlike most AIs many people see strength gains and muscle mass gains. Very dry.
hardening as well.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Keeping in mind this wont be available in the US-
Formestane is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor.
It prevents the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
Its also a prohormone to hydroxytestosterone. BEst way to think about this is testosterone that cannot convert so dry test. Really good stuff.
So you get lower estrogen, higher testosterone and prohormone conversion.
Unlike most AIs many people see strength gains and muscle mass gains. Very dry.
hardening as well.
Why not give us straight 4 hydroxy test? Still not banned in the UK like Formestane.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not give us straight 4 hydroxy test? Still not banned in the UK like Formestane.
There is always the possibility of things like this but Formeron isnt just hydroxytest its also an exceptional AI.
Formeron is really good.

We will see how things go.
There are plans for the EU branch of BLR to release some more tasty stuff but one at a time. ;)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I decided to jump in since I always fancied the idea of test e/hydroxytest/ketotest cycle.

However I am not sure if it would be feasible to get enough hydroxytest into one's system through transdermal means. Lets put it this way. How many people use androgel to get supraphysiological test levels and build a lot of muscle?
I certainly havent heard of any.
Orally is also out of question unless methylated (personally dont ever plan on taking anything methylated). Maybe if one used like 500mg transdermally per day, at 10% absorption rate, one might start to feel "something".

Still, the above cycle would be very interesting.

Lets get Formeron out on the market first and then we can talk about the rest XD.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Any type of pct needed at all after blr formestane, I haven't used the old version so don't know what to expect

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Formastane is anabolic , lots of guys used to run it solo as a mild cycle. It is suppressive in larger doses. 100mg and up you will want to run some type of pct."

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
I decided to jump in since I always fancied the idea of test e/hydroxytest/ketotest cycle.

However I am not sure if it would be feasible to get enough hydroxytest into one's system through transdermal means. Lets put it this way. How many people use androgel to get supraphysiological test levels and build a lot of muscle?
I certainly havent heard of any.
Orally is also out of question unless methylated (personally dont ever plan on taking anything methylated). Maybe if one used like 500mg transdermally per day, at 10% absorption rate, one might start to feel "something".

Still, the above cycle would be very interesting.

Lets get Formeron out on the market first and then we can talk about the rest XD.
Well I think oral with some kind of enhanced availability system like Hitechs Cyclosome, Cyclodextrine, Phospholipids, Liposorb or Nano crystals could push the oral bioavailibility big times. Maybe 30-50% and given the raws for 4 Hydroxytest arent that expensive I think it coulld be pretty good at around 250mg per cap. Think of a lean musclebuilder with AI capability.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formestane can be used for PCT purposes in lower doses. Id say 100mg or so.
But it can become suppressive at higher doses. I dont know the exact threshold and it likely changes from user to user but for most you dont need much of a PCT unless your running higher doses or lets say estimated above 2 pumps per day.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote

For me personally I appreciate ingredients that provide the following for my workouts (in order)

1. Pump
2. Strength
3. Focus and concentration
4. Light stim effects

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far there is no CNS stim in the product. So yes its 100% centered around performance ehancement and not CNS stimulation.
This doesnt mean there wont be a CNS stim but that performance is the goal.
Any update on the pre release? Down to beta :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any update on the pre release? Down to beta :)
Yes its basically done.
We are just fine tuning. This is just the perfect blend. Ill explain why when we get closer to launch but this stuff is exceptional.
We are aiming for a 2018 launch.
Soon you will see a BLR preworkout pre release thread discussing effects, expectations and having updates as we come in for a landing.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When might you be having your onsite sale? I believe you mentioned it recently...also the new natty anabolic?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes its basically done.
We are just fine tuning. This is just the perfect blend. Ill explain why when we get closer to launch but this stuff is exceptional.
We are aiming for a 2018 launch.
Soon you will see a BLR preworkout pre release thread discussing effects, expectations and having updates as we come in for a landing.
Cannot wait for this!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When might you be having your onsite sale? I believe you mentioned it recently...also the new natty anabolic?
We are currently testing 9 different ingredients for the anabolic. Some are looking very solid. More on this soon.
We will be having a sitewide sale early next week.
If your signed up for the newsletter youll get the email.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are currently testing 9 different ingredients for the anabolic. Some are looking very solid. More on this soon.
We will be having a sitewide sale early next week.
If your signed up for the newsletter youll get the email.
Where you keep finding the ingredients? Industry has not released any natural anabolics for long time

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where you keep finding the ingredients? Industry has not released any natural anabolics for long time
We have ;)
Vector for example.

The key is I dont go by what other companies are releasing. I do my own research and find them on my own.
Most companies just look at whats selling well, make their version of it and market it as their hot "new" product. There are very few companies that actually do R&D and produce new ingredients.
I have specific techniques I have refined over the years and I have some research sources that are not publicly available.
Its easy to find targets. Its exceptionally hard to test and produce new compounds though as its very time consuming and costly.
But I enjoy it so Ill continue to do it for as long as I can.

There will be soon a new pre
a new anabolic
a new fat burner
Some others ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also for those of you who are subscribed to the newsletter check your email ;)
Please dont publicly share. Subscribers only.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna be starting to leak data soon regarding our new pre.
This stuff is fire.
Low stims. Not a high dose stim product. I'll explain why we did this and other choices as well in the pre workout thread coming soon.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna be starting to leak data soon regarding our new pre.
This stuff is fire.
Low stims. Not a high dose stim product. I'll explain why we did this and other choices as well in the pre workout thread coming soon.
No y or beta alanine? I’m on my phone and can’t remember. Hope it’s a nice 200-300mg of caffeine and no other stims. Caps or powder? In my hands before the end of the year? Can’t wait either way.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No y or beta alanine? I’m on my phone and can’t remember. Hope it’s a nice 200-300mg of caffeine and no other stims. Caps or powder? In my hands before the end of the year? Can’t wait either way.
No yohimbine or beta alanine no.
First yohimbine is very touchy stuff. Even a slight overdose sucks. With doses so low as well its not a good option for a powdered drink mix.
Beta alanine is all well and good but I think companies tend to either overuse or underuse. Ive seen brands with 3500mg beta alanine.
Ever try to take 3500mg beta a? Its exceptionally uncomfortable. And for what.....
Not worth it.
Plus if you want to use beta alanine you can buy it in bulk for super cheap and add it.
This product is going to use several things you cannot buy anywhere. So you cant easily replicate it and you cant find it in any other products.

In addition, the product works exquisitely. Its a wonderful symphony. It doesnt have 900 ingredients with 60% contradicting each other.
And it doesnt have things like creatine, beta a, arginine, citrulling or many of the others you see in most pre workouts. I realize some of these ingredients have value but we are not about lazy formulation. I think we can do better.
And we have.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've not been so excited for a Pre workout in a very long time.

Spartan lean

Awards
Ready for this. I am done with over stimmed preworkout. Don't get me wrong I took a crap load of them but got to the point that they just made me feel like crap so I am really looking forward to this..