Black Lion Research BRAND product additions.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do you guys think about a stim only product.
Of course...

Just make sure it’s extra fun! Nobody likes boring stims, and stim bombs are too up and down..

Are you referring to an Alphamine clone? I think you had hinted at doing this before..

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When and where will we be able to purchase these products?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One ingredient I miss (that is compliant) is a high quality Acacetin (4'-methoxy-5,7-dihydroxyflavone) derived from Damiana.

I responded very well to it as a solo ingredient when it was offered by SD Pharmaceuticals. Its claim to fame is that of a natural aromatase inhibitor and it was an effective drying out agent that increased my libido. My balls seemed to enjoy it quite a bit too!

Another company on this board claims that oral bioavailability is poor. It sure didn’t seem that way, but maybe complexed with cyclodextrin would be (y)

Yes, to this please

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can do ecklonia right now.
Acecetin if I recall correctly is exceptionally expensive making cyclodextrins tough cost wise. But I'll take a look at my notes and make sure it's what I think it is.

Many of these can be made available soon. Like a week.
In fact we already have forskolin60%
Salidroside 11%
Glycerpump
Butea.supurba
Capped and in bottles. Just needs a label.
Could prob even make a will do label until the new ones arrive if you guys are itching to get this stuff.

Can do ecklonia very fast.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In 4 deer antler powder extract........

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course...

Just make sure it’s extra fun! Nobody likes boring stims, and stim bombs are too up and down..

Are you referring to an Alphamine clone? I think you had hinted at doing this before..
What would you like to see in a product like this?

Royalqc

Awards
Few ideas, not all single ingredients :
A combination of Rhaponticum Carthamoides and high quality Rhodiola extract for protein synthesis(may be add a good Laxogenin extract for further protein synthesis if you think it's worth it)
https://www.fasebj.org/doi/abs/10.1096/fasebj.31.1_supplement.795.3
Anacyclus Pyrethum
An affordable Phosphatidic Acid product
Alpha GPC(not the 50% version please)
A pump product with all your best pump ingredient(not the average and trendy L-Citrulline+Agmatine+any underdosed flashy ingredient)
HICA
Ecklonia
Lohdra(for use with Anacyclus Pyrethum and Arachidonic acid synergy++)

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could you get Phenylpiracetam or is that to close to the gray area?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I seem to recall an article by Eric Portraz of Primordial talking about a certain strain of Cordyceps that essentially acted like a natural HCG alternative at a high enough dose - they prevented testicular atrophy even on cycle. Do you know what I am referencing, and is something like that a possibility?
Cordycepin? Maybe a long shot, but came across this and thought maybe it related to this post: Cordycepin Ameliorates Age-Related Testicular Dysfunction in Rats

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What would you like to see in a product like this?
Well, what I would like to see and what you are able to give us are likely two different things- due to compliance.

So I will be on the safer side and just mention a few things I think would be cool..

Dicaffeine Malate dosed higher than Anydrous
Guarana
Phenethylamine
Paeonol
DLPA
Theobroma Cacao
Amentoflavone
Theacrine
Juniper Berry
Naringin
Panax Ginseng
Schizandra
Piperine

(This would strictly be a feel good energy stim, not a thermogenic)

Last edited:

Royalqc

Awards
Im not entirely convinced UroB is effective. Its also not extracted from any plant as its a metabolite so has to be synthetically manufactured.
I also doubt about Uro B being effective, I was relying on your knowledge. Just throwing ideas here and here. The canadian market is so boring, thanks for giving us access to all those supplements at affordable prices.

Royalqc

Awards
Well, what I would like to see and what you are able to give us are likely two different things- due to compliance.

So I will be on the safer side and just mention a few things I think would be cool..

Guarana
Phenethylamine
Paeonol
DLPA
Theobroma Cacao
Amentoflavone
Naringin
Theacrine
Panax Ginseng
Schizandra
Piperine
Theacrine. I think many people would be interested to buy this bulk.

Zippy

Awards
The price needs to be competitive. Take maca, I can get a months worth of maca from pure for £7. I get that it's not standardised though so who knows how much you are actually getting? You may find though that something standardised to 70% may be half the price of something 90%. In this case the 70% is the better option as the consumer still ends up with more maca for their money. I wouldn't always go for the highest quality because I recon the price does not necessarily go up relative to the percentage, the final 10% will be a bigger increase than maybe going from a 50% standardised product to 60%. I have no idea if this is making any sense.
That pure stuff is night boner central for me I love it, no idea of the quality so would definitely be up for trying some guaranteed high quality to compare

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can do citrus bioflavaniods right now. Standardized stuff will take longer.
Would you expect that citrus bioflavaniods would increase the effectiveness and assimilation of certain supplements/prohormones/PDE5 inhibitors the same way Naringin allegedly does?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Guarana
Phenethylamine
Paeonol
DLPA
Theobroma Cacao
Amentoflavone
Theacrine
Naringin
Panax Ginseng
Schizandra
Piperine

(This would strictly be a feel good energy stim, not a thermogenic)
No eria jarensis in this feel good stim???

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No eria jarensis in this feel good stim???
Oh definitely, I was giving a safe route version in terms of compliance issues in the long run. I guess Eria is still compliant as of now, but I’m not sure how adventurous brundel wants to get with a stim in that regard. I would have possibly included or substituted a few other ingredients that are currently on the FDA advisory list.

If it were up to me, it would contain a “special” extract of Dendrobium, Phentermine, and or some of the old school real ephedra alkaloids :D

That’s what I would love to see, but that’s just me living in a fantasy world. Of course I would never want brundel to actually sacrifice his reputation or company in doing so...haha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you expect that citrus bioflavaniods would increase the effectiveness and assimilation of certain supplements/prohormones/PDE5 inhibitors the same way Naringin allegedly does?
I would yes.
Naringin is a citrus bioflavanoid so its present in the extract.
The other benefit is its not just naringin but a host of bioflavanoids that help with increased bioavailability
We use these in Follidrone.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would yes.
Naringin is a citrus bioflavanoid so its present in the extract.
The other benefit is its not just naringin but a host of bioflavanoids that help with increased bioavailability
We use these in Follidrone.
Well then ... I am interested. Any chance of a powder?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, we do sir
I think its been used as an aromatic food additive for a long time making it legal to use in food and supplements.
Have you guys taken this stuff alone?
What are its effects without anything else?
Euphoric or mainly stimulating?

I can get multiple varieties of this stuff.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think its been used as an aromatic food additive for a long time making it legal to use in food and supplements.
Have you guys taken this stuff alone?
What are its effects without anything else?
Euphoric or mainly stimulating?

I can get multiple varieties of this stuff.
I have never bought it in bulk myself, so I have always had it with at least two or three other ingredients as a part of a blend. Hopefully someone else has though..

That said, every stim that utilizes it as an ingredient just feels better to me than products that don’t. It’s much more difficult for me to achieve a notable mood improvement from products that don’t utilize Eria Jarensis and/or J. Regia.

If you get us multiple varieties of this stuff, we will take multiple varieties of this stuff..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys like how eria feels?
Yes, definitely! The mood boost is good with this. The stimulation from it is good when paired with a caffeine source. It is great when paired with DHMA and caffeine. It does feel similar to DHMA to me. After the stimulation wears off I feel a calm effect, not a crash.

If you put out capsules or bulk powder I would absolutely be buying it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can do ecklonia right now.
Acecetin if I recall correctly is exceptionally expensive making cyclodextrins tough cost wise. But I'll take a look at my notes and make sure it's what I think it is.

Many of these can be made available soon. Like a week.
In fact we already have forskolin60%
Salidroside 11%
Glycerpump
Butea.supurba
Capped and in bottles. Just needs a label.
Could prob even make a will do label until the new ones arrive if you guys are itching to get this stuff.

Can do ecklonia very fast.
If you want a logger for ecklonia , I’d be interested and I’ve never ran it before

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not entirely convinced UroB is effective. Its also not extracted from any plant as its a metabolite so has to be synthetically manufactured.
Urolithin B is not working, even Marc Francaux the guy who patent pended Urolithin B for use as muscle upregulation compound found out it did nothing in humans!

Here is the study from 2018:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Urolithin B is not working, even Marc Francaux the guy who patent pended Urolithin B for use as muscle upregulation compound found out it did nothing in humans!

Do you have the full study?

That’s a pretty strong statement to make based on just that abstract...

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

“Scientific evidence lacks for their use in humans.”

Not exactly conclusive.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have the full study?

That’s a pretty strong statement to make based on just that abstract...
Unfortunately not, I remember chatting with Danes back in the day which it's pity he is not around anymore. He was talking directly with Marc which he admited its not working in humans as believed in the beginning.
I know that doesn't tell much but I do have huge respect of Danes and I trust his statement of saying that!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never ran either or
Follidrone is great because of the synergy of the whole package.
Epicatechin
Ecklonia cava
Flos carthami -(another myostatin inhibitor)
Plus
quercetin niacin co crystals
octyl gallate
citrus bioflavanoids
The last 3 for absorption.
Very effective for something natural.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worked so well for me. But who knows
Its also hard to know whats really in the stuff thats available because at least on the label it states that its a plant extract.
But there is no Urolithin B in any plant on earth. Its a human metabolite. So either the labels are a lie or the ingredient is not present.
This isnt to badger OL, just the facts.
This also means that whatever the dose is on the label you will get VASTLY less in reality because if its a metabolite you will only get a tiny fraction of the original extract because, of course its not 100% conversion and its not at all 100% urolithin b conversion. Id be surprised if there was 5% of the original extract that became urolithin b.

Its like taking a prohormone supp that has 7 prohormones each that have a tiny conversion % and then labeling that 100% of the total original substance is one of the metabolites.

J Agric Food Chem. 2006 Nov 15;54(23):8956-61.
Absorption, metabolism, and antioxidant effects of pomegranate (Punica granatum l.) polyphenols after ingestion of a standardized extract in healthy human volunteers.
Mertens-Talcott SU1, Jilma-Stohlawetz P, Rios J, Hingorani L, Derendorf H.
Author information

Abstract

The intake of polyphenols has been demonstrated to have health-promoting and disease-preventive effects. The pomegranate (Punica granatum L.), which is rich in several polyphenols, has been used for centuries in ancient cultures for its medicinal purposes. The potential health benefits of pomegranate polyphenols have been demonstrated in numerous in vitro studies and in vivo experiments. This study investigated the absorption and antioxidant effects of a standardized extract from pomegranate in healthy human volunteers after the acute consumption of 800 mg of extract. Results indicate that ellagic acid (EA) from the extract is bioavailable, with an observed C(max) of 33 ng/mL at t(max) of 1 h. The plasma metabolites urolithin A, urolithin B, hydroxyl-urolithin A, urolithin A-glucuronide, and dimethyl ellagic acid-glucuronide were identified by HPLC-MS. The antioxidant capacity measured with the oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) assay was increased with a maximum effect of 32% after 0.5 h, whereas the generation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) was not affected. The inflammation marker interleukin-6 (IL-6) was not significantly affected after 4 h after the consumption of the extract. Overall, this study demonstrated the absorbability of EA from a pomegranate extract high in ellagitannin content and its ex vivo antioxidant effects.
PMID: 17090147 DOI: 10.1021/jf061674h
[Indexed for MEDLINE]