Black Lion Research BRAND product additions.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its also hard to know whats really in the stuff thats available because at least on the label it states that its a plant extract.
But there is no Urolithin B in any plant on earth. Its a human metabolite. So either the labels are a lie or the ingredient is not present.
This isnt to badger OL, just the facts.
This also means that whatever the dose is on the label you will get VASTLY less in reality because if its a metabolite you will only get a tiny fraction of the original extract because, of course its not 100% conversion and its not at all 100% urolithin b conversion. Id be surprised if there was 5% of the original extract that became urolithin b.

Its like taking a prohormone supp that has 7 prohormones each that have a tiny conversion % and then labeling that 100% of the total original substance is one of the metabolites.

J Agric Food Chem. 2006 Nov 15;54(23):8956-61.
Absorption, metabolism, and antioxidant effects of pomegranate (Punica granatum l.) polyphenols after ingestion of a standardized extract in healthy human volunteers.
Mertens-Talcott SU1, Jilma-Stohlawetz P, Rios J, Hingorani L, Derendorf H.
Author information

Abstract

The intake of polyphenols has been demonstrated to have health-promoting and disease-preventive effects. The pomegranate (Punica granatum L.), which is rich in several polyphenols, has been used for centuries in ancient cultures for its medicinal purposes. The potential health benefits of pomegranate polyphenols have been demonstrated in numerous in vitro studies and in vivo experiments. This study investigated the absorption and antioxidant effects of a standardized extract from pomegranate in healthy human volunteers after the acute consumption of 800 mg of extract. Results indicate that ellagic acid (EA) from the extract is bioavailable, with an observed C(max) of 33 ng/mL at t(max) of 1 h. The plasma metabolites urolithin A, urolithin B, hydroxyl-urolithin A, urolithin A-glucuronide, and dimethyl ellagic acid-glucuronide were identified by HPLC-MS. The antioxidant capacity measured with the oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) assay was increased with a maximum effect of 32% after 0.5 h, whereas the generation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) was not affected. The inflammation marker interleukin-6 (IL-6) was not significantly affected after 4 h after the consumption of the extract. Overall, this study demonstrated the absorbability of EA from a pomegranate extract high in ellagitannin content and its ex vivo antioxidant effects.
PMID: 17090147 DOI: 10.1021/jf061674h
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

IMG_0099.JPG

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is that what's in the product then?
Cause that's not what's on the label.
What product? If you mean OL Ep1logue, its is a metabolite of pomegrante extract.

You stated its not found in its form in nature. You are wrong.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got this to test out.

Adjustments.JPG

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What product? If you mean OL Ep1logue, its is a metabolite of pomegrante extract.

You stated its not found in its form in nature. You are wrong.
The label states that it's a 99% urolithinb extract. This is a lie.
What you are saying and what the product label says are not =.
Correct?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The label states that it's a 99% urolithinb extract. This is a lie.
What you are saying and what the product label says are not =.
Correct?
I am not with OL any longer, but it was tested at 99%. There is nothing misleading on the label.

And that’s rich coming from you, putting no stardardization for any active, then claiming superiority over everything else on the market. Plz.

Anyways not going to get into a cock measuring contest with you. Just came in to show you were wrong about Urolithin B...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just curious... why choose this over PrimaVie Shilajit? I’ve been using 500mg of PrimaVie daily and enjoying it
This came highly recommended in this format. I’m suspect of powdered forms. I’ve used another brand to success like this.

What benefits have you seen?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This came highly recommended in this format. I’m suspect of powdered forms. I’ve used another brand to success like this.

I’m also apprehensive with the powdered products outside of PrimaVie.

I take the 500mg pre workout (upon waking w/caffeine + KSM-66) and I’m finding better endurance then just caffeine + KSM-66. Seems to delay fatigue. I’m also finding myself in a better mood as well. Mood is of course dependent on so many variables so may just a coincidence.

Probably my second favorite adaptogen behind KSM-66.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not with OL any longer, but it was tested at 99%. There is nothing misleading on the label.

And that’s rich coming from you, putting no stardardization for any active, then claiming superiority over everything else on the market. Plz.

Anyways not going to get into a cock measuring contest with you. Just came in to show you were wrong about Urolithin B...
WAIT WHAT ?! are you set up for formulating for someone else? or taking a break right now ? loved what you did with OL.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established

It’s kind of true we got actually no idea or proof of what’s in our supplements though

OL, BLR or anyone

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You think that's air your breathing Neo?

We trust the makers of supplements are abiding by the labels on their products.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Follidrone is great because of the synergy of the whole package.
Epicatechin
Ecklonia cava
Flos carthami -(another myostatin inhibitor)
Plus
quercetin niacin co crystals
octyl gallate
citrus bioflavanoids
The last 3 for absorption.
Very effective for something natural.
Yes , I’m planning on trying it eventually. Seems awesome and for the sped digestion / appetite boost too

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve tried PURE pom extract. It felt similar to Ep1logue but definitely not as potent. One bottle of Ep1 wasn’t enough, I needed two for it to fully kick. I’d like see a stand-alone urolithin b product

I mean, maybe it is synthesized to something hormonal? Look at yam extract . That’s how
Progesterone , dhea, preg, 7 - keto, etc is synthesized... don’t quote on that, but that could
Explain why uro b is potent

The pomegranate pure extract was just Walmart brand , though. Probably why. I’d like to try a Potent pomegranate extract and also drink Pom juice in addition to this and see if you can naturally obtain the benefits of urob

I will say that it’s crazy that a single urolithin b product hasn’t already released

Last edited:
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

There are multiple studies on PrimaVie, not really sure how you can be suspect because it’s a powder TBH. Maybe you think that non-powder may be superior, but I’d hardly say the most studied form/brand/extract of Shilajit is “suspect” because it’s a powder...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

There are multiple studies on PrimaVie, not really sure how you can be suspect because it’s a powder TBH. Maybe you think that non-powder may be superior, but I’d hardly say the most studied form/brand/extract of Shilajit is “suspect” because it’s a powder...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Doctors Best has a trademarked EC product (single ingredient). 90 caps, 400mg a cap
I buy it off eBay in Australia, it's pretty cheap and a great extract.

I was buying 100g, so probably dosing 2-3g.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A polite reminder, the title of the thread and reason for my post.
Do you guys think we should add a Shilajit or similar product?

I buy it off eBay in Australia, it's pretty cheap and a great extract.

I was buying 100g, so probably dosing 2-3g.
I'm sure you're getting something out of it. I'm not sure it's all that can be gotten.
My reasoning is not set in stone but I do respect examine.com (See below)

Most studied? I'd like to read the studies not sponsored by Natreon, Inc. The makers of PrimaVie.
It is suspect to me because it's a powder. That's what I said, and this is one of the reasons.

Source
Examine.com

I prefer the pitch until someone can provide the best form of non pitch Shilajit.
It's one of the reasons I posted it in here. I think BLR can do that better than anyone.

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you missed the point.

Last edited:
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A polite reminder, the title of the thread and reason for my post.
Do you guys think we should add a Shilajit or similar product?

I'm sure you're getting something out of it. I'm not sure it's all that can be gotten.
My reasoning is not set in stone but I do respect examine.com (See below)

Most studied? I'd like to read the studies not sponsored by Natreon, Inc. The makers of PrimaVie.
It is suspect to me because it's a powder. That's what I said, and this is one of the reasons.

View attachment 191136

Source
Examine.com

I prefer the pitch until someone can provide the best form of non pitch Shilajit.
It's one of the reasons I posted it in here. I think BLR can do that better than anyone.
I tried Shilajit PrimaVie® @ 250mg
It gave me bad heartburn for some reason.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay I'm gonna say something a bit negative and it's not to troll or cause a ruckus but how come you have access to every supplement ingredient on the planet and at the same time claim to have far superior standardisation and extraction processes than any other company yet at the moment you aren't utilising any of it. Is there a team of people who are happy to sit not being paid to work for anyone else and just wait for your word to start cracking on once we tell you what supplements we would like?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay I'm gonna say something a bit negative and it's not to troll or cause a ruckus but how come you have access to every supplement ingredient on the planet and at the same time claim to have far superior standardisation and extraction processes than any other company yet at the moment you aren't utilising any of it. Is there a team of people who are happy to sit not being paid to work for anyone else and just wait for your word to start cracking on once we tell you what supplements we would like?
This is actually a good question.
The short answer is, I am.
Keeping in mind that you and I dont know each other, by what information are you assuming these assets are not being used? Currently I own 4 companies with Black Lion Research being the smallest. A pet project that I do because I like to.
I also own a biotech company, a supplement manufacturing facility, a raw material supply chain( that includes the ability to manufacture anything reasonable) and some others in the works. Hence the access to pretty much anything, and, the reason I have all of this stuff laying around presently.
My goal here isnt to try to really utilize so much as to make available.
Not a ton of money to be made selling forskolin for example. But, since I have high grade 60% forskolin just sitting here may as well use. Also have things like 11% salidroside I may as well give you guys access to it as its likely better than anything else I see available. For the cost our salidroside is approx 4x the strength of anything else I see. Usually youll see 1 to 3% max.

By the way the Forskolin is ready. Bottled and ready to go just waiting on labels. Will be up on the site early next week.
With salidroside, butea, glycerpump right behind and a host of possibilities behind them.
amentoflavone I think is likely.
Cordyceps.
Maybe some other things we can discuss as this process moves along and you guys get to give us input regarding what you want to see next. Again this is about giving you guys access to exceptional quality high grade high standardization extracts.

Please keep the ideas coming and if everyone seems interested Ill make it happen.

Also have 2 new products coming that are NOT essentials.
100% before summer.
One might be available early next month if everything goes as planned. Testing the final mix now.
The packaging on this one is unique to the brand as well as the method of administration ;)

Last edited:

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is actually a good question.
The short answer is, I am.
Keeping in mind that you and I dont know each other, by what information are you assuming these assets are not being used? Currently I own 4 companies with Black Lion Research being the smallest. A pet project that I do because I like to.
I also own a biotech company, a supplement manufacturing facility, a raw material supply chain( that includes the ability to manufacture anything reasonable) and some others in the works. Hence the access to pretty much anything, and, the reason I have all of this stuff laying around presently.
My goal here isnt to try to really utilize so much as to make available.
Not a ton of money to be made selling forskolin for example. But, since I have high grade 60% forskolin just sitting here may as well use. Also have things like 11% salidroside I may as well give you guys access to it as its likely better than anything else I see available. For the cost our salidroside is approx 4x the strength of anything else I see. Usually youll see 1 to 3% max.

By the way the Forskolin is ready. Bottled and ready to go just waiting on labels. Will be up on the site early next week.
With salidroside, butea, glycerpump right behind and a host of possibilities behind them.
amentoflavone I think is likely.
Cordyceps.
Maybe some other things we can discuss as this process moves along and you guys get to give us input regarding what you want to see next. Again this is about giving you guys access to exceptional quality high grade high standardization extracts.

Please keep the ideas coming and if everyone seems interested Ill make it happen.

Also have 2 new products coming that are NOT essentials.
100% before summer.
One might be available early next month if everything goes as planned. Testing the final mix now.
The packaging on this one is unique to the brand as well as the method of administration ;)
So I'm just going to ask what everyone else is thinking...You own a supplement manufacturing facility, a raw material supply chain (that includes the ability to manufacture anything reasonable) and you still have not put out your pre. First it was the manufacturer which went on vacation. Clearly a lie unless he is still on vacation 9 months later but now you are capable of manufacturing as you have a facility but for some reason (I'll wait for the response or lack of one) you can't manufacture the pre. I'm way passed even being interested in your pre but how come all the lies, deception, and misdirection when people call you out on stuff. Just be real! We can all see through you especially even when TRY to you talk a big game, which makes you more transparent. Now I know I'm going to be bashed by all the BLR fanboys but have I really said anything that is NOT true?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't even know the pre was still a thing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I'm just going to ask what everyone else is thinking...You own a supplement manufacturing facility, a raw material supply chain (that includes the ability to manufacture anything reasonable) and you still have not put out your pre. First it was the manufacturer which went on vacation. Clearly a lie unless he is still on vacation 9 months later but now you are capable of manufacturing as you have a facility but for some reason (I'll wait for the response or lack of one) you can't manufacture the pre. I'm way passed even being interested in your pre but how come all the lies, deception, and misdirection when people call you out on stuff. Just be real! We can all see through you especially even when TRY to you talk a big game, which makes you more transparent. Now I know I'm going to be bashed by all the BLR fanboys but have I really said anything that is NOT true?
Your upset because he hasn’t released a preWO? That is the last thing the supplement industry needs, and accordingly even if it was “the best preWO ever” it wouldn’t really set his brand apart at this point. It’s just too easy for people to find another pre they really like.

And before you give me some grief about being a BLR d!ckrider, I need to point out I am a representative for Controlled Labs. I use a LOT of CL stuff, but I also use some other brands I see value in. BLR has had some of my business off and on for years now because they have offered some novel stuff. I have always felt it to be a sincere company.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had no idea you had the mental capabilities to know what everyone else is thinking.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Being a part of this board for quite awhile I must say Brundel gets a TON of flack for no apparent reason. He’s brought good products to the market but NO MATTER WHAT he does there is always SOMEONE questioning his motives. The man LITERALLY just said he wants to bring some single ingredient products to the market. Some of which I’m very interested in like amentoflavone for example. Shame on him! Lmao. Seriously though I really don’t understand the hate. There’s no need for it. It seems people just enjoy giving him a hard time

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your upset because he hasn’t released a preWO? That is the last thing the supplement industry needs, and accordingly even if it was “the best preWO ever” it wouldn’t really set his brand apart at this point. It’s just too easy for people to find another pre they really like.

And before you give me some grief about being a BLR d!ckrider, I need to point out I am a representative for Controlled Labs. I use a LOT of CL stuff, but I also use some other brands I see value in. BLR has had some of my business off and on for years now because they have offered some novel stuff. I have always felt it to be a sincere company.
@Hyde i actually respect you a lot. You helped me out big time with some great advise on another post, so thank you for that. And I completely agree, the last thing the industry needs is another pre. But my post was in regards to all the lies, misdirection, and shadiness surround that pre thread, not the actual pre itself.
If you go back and read them all you’ll see. Many people just asked questions and when he was called out on his answers he ingored them.
Again I’m getting responses about how he does this great and that great but how about all those people who called him out on that thread and he just had his fanboys defending him by saying he puts out good stuff. Great, he does put out good products, I’ll admit that but he should address the questions you got called out on. Is that too much to ask?
I’m just saying that it’s funny how some people get away within nevee addressing discrepancies while actually getting caught in lies. And By the way I take follidrone and vector and love them! They’re great products. But I’m an honest person so I will always call bull when I see it, even if I take and love the companies other products. And you know what, I’ll still use some of his products going forward. Just don’t understand the shadiness around the whole pre debacle. It says something

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde i actually respect you a lot. You helped me out big time with some great advise on another post, so thank you for that. And I completely agree, the last thing the industry needs is another pre. But my post was in regards to all the lies, misdirection, and shadiness surround that pre thread, not the actual pre itself.
If you go back and read them all you’ll see. Many people just asked questions and when he was called out on his answers he ingored them.
Again I’m getting responses about how he does this great and that great but how about all those people who called him out on that thread and he just had his fanboys defending him by saying he puts out good stuff. Great, he does put out good products, I’ll admit that but he should address the questions you got called out on. Is that too much to ask?
I’m just saying that it’s funny how some people get away within nevee addressing discrepancies while actually getting caught in lies. And By the way I take follidrone and vector and love them! They’re great products. But I’m an honest person so I will always call bull when I see it, even if I take and love the companies other products. And you know what, I’ll still use some of his products going forward. Just don’t understand the shadiness around the whole pre debacle. It says something
Well, you’re certainly entitled to your opinions, and I haven’t even read the preWO announcement threads so I definitely won’t argue that. What took me aback was the tone of your accusation over something that, in my mind, completely lacks any urgency. I didn’t hear you as a loyal customer asking for a real update out of eagerness - I took your question to be rather spiteful, which surprised me.

@brundel is obviously best to answer you, but consider tone is harder to convey on the internet. You will always catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, you’re certainly entitled to your opinions, and I haven’t even read the preWO announcement threads so I definitely won’t argue that. What took me aback was the tone of your accusation over something that, in my mind, completely lacks any urgency. I didn’t hear you as a loyal customer asking for a real update out of eagerness - I took your question to be rather spiteful, which surprised me.

@brundel is obviously best to answer you, but consider tone is harder to convey on the internet. You will always catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
@Hyde I agree with you. There is/was no urgency, it was the deception surrounding the entire questions being asked in the thread by loyal customers. And to your point, I agree you catch more flies with honey, (which is why my questions were straight forward and genuine) but more importantly, an owner of a company should not treat the people who buy his products with their hard-earned money as if they are ignorant and not worthy of a straight forward and HONEST answers. Going around the questions, ignoring the questions, and deflecting from the questions especially when being called out is not a smart business practice.

If I ran my business that way I would never be as successful as I am today. Yes, hard work and an exceptional product is important but I personally believe going above and beyond in customer service is most important! It has served my business and my family very well to this point. As a business owner myself, I just find his actions very shady. And as you said, I'm certainly entitled to my options. Side note, if you go back and read the thread you'll see I was just one of many people who felt this way, asked straight-up answers, got ignored, then attack for asking legitimate/genuine questions.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Since you feel the need to engage yourself, you should probably read the related threads before commenting, no? If a company markets something with such excitement and client assured delivery dates, it produces eagerness in its client base. This feeling of eagerness past many many months ago. It's the normal reaction of a client base promised something, over and over, in which is never delivered. BLR has a track record of doing this with other products (two other natural anabolics and formeron come to mind). I believe they are not going to do this again and I am as patient and forgiving as they come; however, some clients are still pissed. It is what it is. Back to the thread.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to start just by mentioning that you dont speak for everyone so please dont start with "this is what everyone else is thinking". Unless you are clairvoyant this is nonsense. If you want to debate, fine, but stand on your own, dont try to hide behind others. And, of course, yea ALOT of what your saying is not true. I can itemize it for you if you like.

I am also certain, based upon your first post that you have a vast knowledge of me personally, my intentions, and now of course you have insider info not only regarding how supplement manufacturing is performed and facilities are run but also somehow specifically how mine is run. This is quite some feat for someone I have never met or has never so much as spoken to me.

Some education for you.
Every type of product requires different manufacturing processes and machinery.
For example: if you want to run caps = one machine. Want to run tabs, another machine. Want to run softgels, another.
Want to box it, another machine. Bottle it, seal it, cap it, blister pack, powder.....all different machines. EXPENSIVE machines.

Its also a completely different part of the business to be able to flavor powdered products.
We run bottles and capsules.
No powder and no flavoring systems as this would cost us quite a chunk of change. So we outsource this process.
There are multiple reasons why the pre has yet to come to fruition. This is a shame but for now there is really not much we can do, due to some unforseen snags. Eventually it will come to pass but my goal is good products, not timelines.

100% of the products we put out have been rigorously tested. Sometimes this can take upwards of a year as we test, tinker, retest, tinker add other ingredients test tinker etc. It also takes time because if you test for 1-2months then 6 tests takes a year+. Most of the time I am not satisfied with the result and we drop the project. This has happened dozens of times. Hence the discussion of new things that dont come to fruition. Some things look so promising in studies but fail in real world testing.
We have tested 12 anabolic options in the last 12 months. Of those 9 failed. 3 did not.
Take from that what you want ;)

Finally.....you see nothing. Literally nothing except what I choose to show you. Assume all you want but dont claim to know when you dont.
Thanks for your continued cooperation.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just want that new anabolic.
Be patient, one thing i can 100% guarantee.
It will be worth it.
You will be very excited when you see whats in this stuff. Working with a friend of mine on this one. Someone you guys will recognize ;)

For now we will have a bunch of fun stuff popping up on the site over the next few weeks.
VERY solid pricing.
For example glycerpump 200g for 20$. Others sell 60g for 20$

You guys missed out on the lion anabolic research sale on facebook. We sold 50kg of glycerpump for 22$ a kilo.
Will be LOTS of these deals and giveaways coming but only if you are on our facebook group so dont miss out.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since you feel the need to engage yourself, you should probably read the related threads before commenting, no? If a company markets something with such excitement and client assured delivery dates, it produces eagerness in its client base. This feeling of eagerness past many many months ago. It's the normal reaction of a client base promised something, over and over, in which is never delivered. BLR has a track record of doing this with other products (two other natural anabolics and formeron come to mind). I believe they are not going to do this again and I am as patient and forgiving as they come; however, some clients are still pissed. It is what it is. Back to the thread.
To answer your initial question: no, I do not need to read the threads - I trust what offredjo and yourself are claiming is genuine. It is especially prevalent in this industry. But I find the lack of stoicism and maturity in the questioning alarming. It’s not always what you say, but how you say it.

Carry on.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would like to start just by mentioning that you dont speak for everyone so please dont start with "this is what everyone else is thinking". Unless you are clairvoyant this is nonsense. If you want to debate, fine, but stand on your own, dont try to hide behind others. And, of course, yea ALOT of what your saying is not true. I can itemize it for you if you like.

I am also certain, based upon your first post that you have a vast knowledge of me personally, my intentions, and now of course you have insider info not only regarding how supplement manufacturing is performed and facilities are run but also somehow specifically how mine is run. This is quite some feat for someone I have never met or has never so much as spoken to me.

Some education for you.
Every type of product requires different manufacturing processes and machinery.
For example: if you want to run caps = one machine. Want to run tabs, another machine. Want to run softgels, another.
Want to box it, another machine. Bottle it, seal it, cap it, blister pack, powder.....all different machines. EXPENSIVE machines.

Its also a completely different part of the business to be able to flavor powdered products.
We run bottles and capsules.
No powder and no flavoring systems as this would cost us quite a chunk of change. So we outsource this process.
There are multiple reasons why the pre has yet to come to fruition. This is a shame but for now there is really not much we can do, due to some unforseen snags. Eventually it will come to pass but my goal is good products, not timelines.

100% of the products we put out have been rigorously tested. Sometimes this can take upwards of a year as we test, tinker, retest, tinker add other ingredients test tinker etc. It also takes time because if you test for 1-2months then 6 tests takes a year+. Most of the time I am not satisfied with the result and we drop the project. This has happened dozens of times. Hence the discussion of new things that dont come to fruition. Some things look so promising in studies but fail in real world testing.
We have tested 12 anabolic options in the last 12 months. Of those 9 failed. 3 did not.
Take from that what you want ;)

Finally.....you see nothing. Literally nothing except what I choose to show you. Assume all you want but dont claim to know when you dont.
Thanks for your continued cooperation.
Brundle, I'll ask you one, just one question and I'll leave it at that because you clearly have avoided this question like the plague. I won't even get onto how I know the things I know because I never brought the conversation there and I won't bring the conversation there, as with you it would be like running in circles, and also to keep these people anonymous per there request.
You stated months ago that all the ingredients were at the manufacture and ready to go but he went on vacation. So what happened now that all the ingredients are there and he must be back from the longest vacation ever?! I'll wait as I'm sure I won't get a straight answer almost a year later. By the way, nice way to treat a customer that has spent well over a $1,000 with your supplements over the years and just wants straight answers. My company would have crumbled to the ground if I treated customers this way. But then again that's why my company is successful and employees probably more people than all your companies combined and then some.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not bothered by the earlier promise of a pre that fell through. Sh1t happens and sometimes it's none of our business. Maybe the company doing the flavourings or powder mix upped their fee. Maybe some testing was inconclusive. My issue was more about claiming that your quality of say, Korean missletoe is way better than the competition's etc. How do you know others don't use the same?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL uses double the dose. The response to that was "yeah but ours is 10 times stronger than the competition". And we know that how? CEL sharing their processes with other companies?