BIG SEXY'S GOING FOR BEAST MODE WITH BEASTDROL!!(SPONSORED)

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
What's up brothers (and sisters) in iron? First off, thanks to needtobuildmuscle for this logging opportunity. Alright let's get to it.

2 ways i want to do this. i can run this straight or bridge into epi.

Beastdrol-20/20/20/20 or

Beastdrol-20/20/20
Epistane-0/0/20/30/40/40 (this is what i am leaning towards)

cycle support twice a day
multi-vitamin
fish oil/flaxseed oil
creatine
sam-e for extra liver support
bcaa's
cla
egcg
taurine for pumps
p slin for carbs

P.C.T.-
Clomid-100/50/50/50
Nolva- 20/20/10/10 are these too much?
DAA starting day 1 of pct
Hcgenerate- week 2
Erase- week 3
and of course all regular support supps.

DIET- Going to be 3000 clean cals- according to fitday i can fit in 250-270 g protein.

WORKOUT-
tues-back/biceps
weds-shoulders/traps
thurs-legs/abs
fri-chest/triceps
sat-cardio
sun-cardio
mon-rest
i love swimming, so i will get in 15-20 laps in the pool after i lift.

i want to make the most of this cycle, and welcome all advice and criticism, and of course all libido checks are welcome. we'll use my weight this morning as a starting point.
starting weight: 255 lbs.

first dose monday morning 9/27/10

Flex2183

Awards
What's the comparison of beastdrol to tribol 60

ninja warrior

Awards
i'm in for sure. i'd say go for the bridge. i'm currently doing the beast into p-plex, and this week starts the p-plex. your gonna love it. 2 weeks in and i've gone from 208, to 220, and somehow look leaner, and am getting some suspicious looks while i'm in the gym. muuuuahahahaha i freakin love the beast !!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2 for the bridge

I'm in bro. KTS!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigSexy going Beast. Thats whats up!!! GET THAT SHIOT!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeeeee Subb'd!

Big sexy when you start growing horns and breathing like a bull don't trip... that's part of the normal transition from man to BEAST!

Kill that sh*t!!!!!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Yeeeee Subb'd!

Big sexy when you start growing horns and breathing like a bull don't trip... that's part of the normal transition from man to BEAST!

Kill that sh*t!!!!!
lol, wife laughed at the label and said she better not wear red. thanks everyone for subbin in.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeeeee Subb'd!

Kill that sh*t!!!!!
lol.... i'm in! so many cycles rollin now. im up 12lbs on the beast so far :D

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1- and so the journey begins.
starting weight 255lbs
just took my afternoon dose of the beast.

BACK/BI'S-
BENT OVER BARBELL ROWS-
135x10
185x6
185x5
205x3
135x10

DEADLIFT-
135X12
225x8
225x8
355x1( i think i need to do more progressive sets before maxing)

T-BAR ROWS-
90x10
90x10
135x5

SEATED CABLE ROWS-
130x10
130x10
150x6

BARBELL CURLS-
50X10
60X8
60X6

PREACHER CURLS-
65x10
65x7
75x4

day 1 is in the books, sitting at 1500 cal for the day, i'll get the other 1500 in no problem. no cardio today, got a late start due to a sick kid so we slept a little longer than usual.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed... waiting to see another beasdrol transformation here, I like to swim after training as well when time permits, it sure makes you feel good afterwords.

I'd do the SD/epi bridge if I were you. Somebody is going to get huge and you're starting at 255lbs

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Subbed... waiting to see another beasdrol transformation here, I like to swim after training as well when time permits, it sure makes you feel good afterwords.

I'd do the SD/epi bridge if I were you. Somebody is going to get huge and you're starting at 255lbs
thanks brother, good to have you along

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2- no horns growing yet, but placebo feels pretty good and makes me go for it.

STANDING BARBELL PRESS-
95x12
115x10
135x5
145x3
115x6

ARNOLD PRESSES-
50x6
40x10
40x10

LYING LATERAL RAISE-
20x10
20x10
20x10

FRONT BARBELL RAISE-
45X15
45X15
45X9

CABLE UPRIGHT ROWS-
100x10
120x10
130x10

BARBELL SHRUGS-
355x10
355x7
355x5

good day, pool was full, did 30 minutes on the treadmill (walking). going to walk some more tonight at work. diet's been clean all day, sitting at around 2750 cal, going to eat all thru the night though since i'm at work and will sleep most of the day tomorrow, this will make up calorie deficit.
let me know if you guys see anywhere to make improvements and get the most out of the beast.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man. Next time when u plan on slowly building to ur max more. And on the way up drop the reps some. Like I really do less reps than u with 135 and 225 lol.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Nice man. Next time when u plan on slowly building to ur max more. And on the way up drop the reps some. Like I really do less reps than u with 135 and 225 lol.
so less reps with the lighter weights? am i understanding wrong?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so less reps with the lighter weights? am i understanding wrong?
Right, u r not really working out before u max. More or less u r getting used to the movement and the weight preparing ur body. I like to be warm before I max but not worn out.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
so for example, chest day on friday- 135x5, 145x5, 155x5, 185x3-6 reps, and on up to my max attempt. would you do it something like that? i've been doing the starting strength program for the past year and a half so i've just been shooting for a 5 rep range and upping the weight by 2.5 to 5 lbs every week.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so for example, chest day on friday- 135x5, 145x5, 155x5, 185x3-6 reps, and on up to my max attempt. would you do it something like that? i've been doing the starting strength program for the past year and a half so i've just been shooting for a 5 rep range and upping the weight by 2.5 to 5 lbs every week.
I mean its up to u. What feels more comfortable. I usually start with a light weight and do a decent amount of reps and then each time do less reps till I max.

Like today I did 135*10, 225*10, 275*5, 315*3 then 365 for max. I will probably tweak it some next time but u get the general idea. I knew my max was over 350. Might have over done it a little as far as reps go with 225 and 315.

Do u have an idea of where ur max might be at? Id say try 135*8, 155*5, 185*3, and then max. But that could change depending on where ur max might be.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
well right before my gallbladder surgery at the end of july my 1rm for bench was 245 so i'm hoping i didn't lose too much on that, we will find out friday. i get what you're saying now with the reps. i can play around with that some. i've always warmed up with higher reps lower weight then lower reps, higher weight for my work sets.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well right before my gallbladder surgery at the end of july my 1rm for bench was 245 so i'm hoping i didn't lose too much on that, we will find out friday. i get what you're saying now with the reps. i can play around with that some. i've always warmed up with higher reps lower weight then lower reps, higher weight for my work sets.
Intersted to see where you'll be at. You'll def get tht 245 once the beast hits!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was doing 205 x 4 reps before the beast.

Ended up doing 245 x 3 by the end.

Mid cycle I was doing 225 x 7-10 lol.

It was crazy. I actually had never benched 2 plates on each side in my life before the Beast. And I went even beyond that.

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
I was doing 205 x 4 reps before the beast.

Ended up doing 245 x 3 by the end.

Mid cycle I was doing 225 x 7-10 lol.

It was crazy. I actually had never benched 2 plates on each side in my life before the Beast. And I went even beyond that.
I remember when I first benched two plates on each side. I felt INVINSIBLE!:afro:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember when I first benched two plates on each side. I felt INVINSIBLE!:afro:
Tell me about it bro.... it was an amazing feeling to rep it for jokes. I was doing 2 plates on incline at the end too for reps.

I miss it so much.

Enjoy your time on this bigsexy... it's a very fun ride. The gym is gonna become your favorite part of your entire day.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell me about it bro.... it was an amazing feeling to rep it for jokes. I was doing 2 plates on incline at the end too for reps.

I miss it so much.

Enjoy your time on this bigsexy... it's a very fun ride. The gym is gonna become your favorite part of your entire day.
very true.... gotta love it :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can soooo relate to this. You get up after benchin it, look around and hope everyone in that whole gym is looking at you......that day anyways lol

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
hell ya guys i can't wait. took today off, i worked 16 hours at the hospital last night and my son had his kung fu class. kept calories at around 2500, LEGS tomorrow, i love squats.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think you'll blast pass the 245lbs mark w/o any problems, Are you feeling any pumps yet?....

sh!t I want to lift 2 plates in each side for jokes too.. how many bottles od beasdrol do I need? :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It feels even better to put 3 plates on the bar :sgrin: just saying.

U should be over 245 in no time man just keep killing it.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll blast pass the 245lbs mark w/o any problems, Are you feeling any pumps yet?....

sh!t I want to lift 2 plates in each side for jokes too.. how many bottles od beasdrol do I need? :)
i wouldn't say pumps, yesterday had me feeling fuller. i'm sure next week the good times will start rolling. my protein intake is through the roof (300-325) and no real lethargy yet, carbs have been around 200g. i will bump those up if needed, but i bloat up just looking at them lol. gonna do some studying for anatomy then off to the gym bro's.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
GOOD GOD!!!! i am hungry all the time lol. just downed a can of tuna and 5 oz of chicken breast after my post w/o shake.

SQUATS-
95x15 (warm up)
135x6
185x8
225x8
245x6
315x1 (PR), went for 2 reps on this and had to dump at the bottom, that was f***ing loud lol.

CALF RAISE MACHINE-
320x12
320x12
320x12

LEG CURLS
140X10
140X10
140X10

CALF PUSH MACHINE (NOT SURE WHAT IT'S REAL NAME IS)
360X10
360X10
360X10

LEG PRESS-
360X6
360X6
360X6

ROPE PULL DOWNS FOR ABS
3 sets to failure

MACHINE CRUNCH
110 to failure

i felt really good at the gym, and i feel like i could go back for more even though i was ready to sit down and not move by the time i was done with legs. haven't weighed in since monday, i will weigh weekly. shoulders are looking fuller already. can't wait for next week. oh and btw, close to 2 gallons a day and i'm pissing like a fire hose, gonna work for the forest service and put out wildfires!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niiice... it's almost coming bigsexy don't worry. Make sure you're getting 2 gallons of water in a day. Just as important as your diet.

Ahhh the hunger... I love that initial constantly hungry constantly thirsty feeling. Makes growing so much easier than force feeding like I normally do lol.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
GOOD GOD!!!! i am hungry all the time lol. just downed a can of tuna and 5 oz of chicken breast after my post w/o shake.
You're going to turn into a mass monster!!!!

Keep it up bud :drillsergeant:, workout looks intense

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niiice... it's almost coming bigsexy don't worry. Make sure you're getting 2 gallons of water in a day. Just as important as your diet.

Ahhh the hunger... I love that initial constantly hungry constantly thirsty feeling. Makes growing so much easier than force feeding like I normally do lol.
Dude tell me about it, I just downed 8oz caribbean jerk chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice an hour ago, and I'm already hungry. Thinking about ordering some pizza hut soon for a cheat meal :18:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude tell me about it, I just downed 8oz caribbean jerk chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice an hour ago, and I'm already hungry. Thinking about ordering some pizza hut soon for a cheat meal :18:
I hate u guys who r bulking :ugh2:

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5- b/p 130/79 after a cup of coffee though. appetite is through the roof, 2900 calories in already and i get to eat all night. no real sides, i still have a nice pump from chest day today. i've been taking taurine just to head off pumps. i have a feeling next week will be awesome.

BENCH PRESS-
135x11
135x10
155x8
205x2
185x4
135x8
i didn't try to max, i wanted to work up to it for a couple more weeks.

DECLINE BENCH-
165X5
165X5
I'm uncomfortable with this move, not sure why. any good ideas for an alternative?

INCLINE DB PRESS-
45x10
55x8
45x10

O/H EZ BAR PRESS-
65x10
75x10
85x6

ROPE PRESS DOWNS-
60x10
60x8
40x10

PUSH UPS TO FAILURE!!
tomorrow and sunday will be just cardio with monday being an off day, and then hopefully the fun begins.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff bigsexy. Yea 2nd week the ball gets rollin big time. You're almost there.

Switch up Decline bench for Incline BB bench. Declines are worthless IMO and they hurt my shoulders. They are the sissiest of the bench exercises and for good reason. They don't target the chest too well.

Stick to flat, incline. Incline will BLOW your chest up trust me. Incline is better than flat by a long shot too. I would start with incline first, then go to flat bench. Incline is where the moneys at.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya incline for the win. I didnt flat BP my whole cycle and my chest looks a lot better. Plus when I went back to flat bench this past tuesday I got 365 which is 30 pounds more than I had ever gotten before.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
ok, ill drop the decline for sure, i hated doing that one. the past 2 days have just been fasted am (really 5 pm, cause that's my wakeup lol) cardio. week 2 starting tomorrow, will get an updated weight. so yesterday morning was my first bout with back pumps, me and my son were changing the oil and for some reason i got pumps. i was just laying under the car with my son asking why i was just laying there lol. i'm f***ing excited to go to the gym this week. doubled up on taurine, calories between 3500-4000 average protein intake around 300. so far loving the ride, now the fun begins.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, ill drop the decline for sure, i hated doing that one. the past 2 days have just been fasted am (really 5 pm, cause that's my wakeup lol) cardio. week 2 starting tomorrow, will get an updated weight. so yesterday morning was my first bout with back pumps, me and my son were changing the oil and for some reason i got pumps. i was just laying under the car with my son asking why i was just laying there lol. i'm f***ing excited to go to the gym this week. doubled up on taurine, calories between 3500-4000 average protein intake around 300. so far loving the ride, now the fun begins.
Great so far man. Its gonna get real good so buckle up!!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
good lord- weight this am naked- 259.3(+4.3)

BARBELL ROWS-
135x10
135x10
185x7
185x8
205x6
205x4

RACK PULLS- (Never tried these before, thought i'd alternate each week with deads)
225x8
275x8
315x7

REVERSE GRIP PULLDOWNS-
150x10
180x8
200x6
200x4

SEATED CABLE ROW-
150x10
150x10
150x10

ALTERNATING DB CURLS-
30x10
45x5
35x9

ROPE HAMMER CURLS-
80x10
80x12
80x13

my forearms were blasted by the end of the workout, numbers are up all across the board. my back is pumped, and forearms are still pumped and full. appetite, pssshh, you know. little bit of lethargy, so i've upped my carbs today. traps and shoulders are looking bigger. KTS boys!!!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, and this household will be celebrating the miami dolphins upcoming win over the patriots tonight by having fully loaded tacos.....not a bad way to cheat!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, and this household will be celebrating the miami dolphins upcoming win over the patriots tonight by having fully loaded tacos.....not a bad way to cheat!!
:think:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You do dips much my friend?

If you're dropping decline i'd try out some dippers.