• Milk Is For Babies!

Votes: 27 12.6%

• Total voters
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
too rich indeed..i'm seeing bottles for like 70-80 bucks on Uk sites! we can't sign a petition or sumthing to bring another run of SuperDrone out?? [ sigh ]
You can get 3 cycles out of it though

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I almost hate to mention this because I usually get jumped on when I do but I bought some M-drol and it did nothing for me either.. There have been some other reputable people with the same experience.. I have never seen so many Superdrol "non-responders" in my life.. The worst part was how CEL handled it when I told them about it.. Anyways, Don Catlin tested it a couple of months ago and found Methasterone in it.. I have come to a personal opinion that they have hot batches with the compound and others without it.. I will never buy another CEL product, that is for sure.. Luckily I still have some of the original AX superdrol left over because I bought 11 bottles when they were closing it out.. I just hesitate using it all because I never know when/if another clone will stack up.. I have tried a couple, the CEL and ESTs old one and they were both junk.. I currently have Beastdrol and Andro-shred so hopefully one of those will stack up..
DS had the original, anyway if you can find it Superdrone has been compared to it.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Superdrone worked for me very well (@ 5mg-ending with 10mg). I'm pretty short and light though, so I'm sure that played into the equation quite a bit, but for me, the money I paid to the UK was well worth it, as 1 bottle lasts me a LONG time!

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
DS had the original, anyway if you can find it Superdrone has been compared to it.
You don't say... Quit nit-picking at stupid Sh!t.. really doesn't make you look smart.. And AX licensed it from DS/Dr.D so in reallity it was all the same stuff from the same place.. It isn't like AX cloned it.. Correctly speaking they are both the original Superdrol. But I suppose I have to clarify this every time I post for people like you.. Read the below posts I posted yesterday in another thread..
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/168872-new-m-drol.html#post2767636

It is really sad to see people call Methasteron a M-Drol clone.. CEL has always been a cloning company.. They have not brought any original products to the market.. All of these are Superdrol clones originally marketed by Designer Supplements (now driven sports) and then licensed and marketed by Anabolic Xtreme (now Athletic Xtreme.)

That aside, it doesn't matter if they are taken with food or not.
The correct way to write it is 17β-Hydroxy-2α,17α-dimethyl-5α-androst-3-one. etiocholan is just another way of writing 5a-androst (actually it is 5b-androst but 5 betas are crap so they are just writing it wrong.) 17b-ol is another way of saying 17b-hydroxy. CEL has it spelled differently but it is the same thing and they are all clones of the original Designer Supplements/AX Superdrol.. I wasn't speaking specifically to you, I have seen quite a few people in general refer to Superdrol clones as M-drol clones.. Mostly because they weren't around in 2005 when Superdrol was on the market so all they know is M-drol.. I have personal issues with CEL/M-drol anyways so it may urk me more because of that..

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
You don't say... Quit nit-picking at stupid Sh!t.. really doesn't make you look smart.. And AX licensed it from DS/Dr.D so in reallity it was all the same stuff from the same place.. It isn't like AX cloned it.. Correctly speaking they are both the original Superdrol. But I suppose I have to clarify this every time I post for people like you.. Read the below posts I posted yesterday in another thread..
Well, that was uncomfortably awkward! LOL! You may want to run some lab tests, as your hormones appear to be ****ED up!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Um ok, I wasn't nit picking you need to calm down. I was an original tester for SD I know its history. Wasn't Sledge the formulator. I apologize if you took my comment the wrong way, was just pointing it out.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I was looking into Superdrone for future use - £40 in UK. How long could I expect this to be good for past expiration (I think the batch is 2012)

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I was looking into Superdrone for future use - £40 in UK. How long could I expect this to be good for past expiration (I think the batch is 2012)
Very good question! I'm curious about this as well!

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Um ok, I wasn't nit picking you need to calm down. I was an original tester for SD I know its history. Wasn't Sledge the formulator. I apologize if you took my comment the wrong way, was just pointing it out.
Dr. D. brought it to the market.. Sorry if I flew off the handle man.. I really don't want to take focus away from my initial post though.. There is nothing I hate more than buying something, running it, and having it be crap..

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Well, that was uncomfortably awkward! LOL! You may want to run some lab tests, as your hormones appear to be ****ED up!
I am naturally agressive.. You should hear me at work.. Luckily I get paid to make decisions so it works out well..

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
No reason to attack him..it's obvious he's not the one trying to look smart here

One could say the same to you
Wasn't trying to look smart bry.. But AX is the original SD so it is nit-picking to differentiate between the two..

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dr. D. brought it to the market.. Sorry if I flew off the handle man.. I really don't want to take focus away from my initial post though.. There is nothing I hate more than buying something, running it, and having it be crap..
I know he brought Phera to the market, I tested that one too.

Besides I understand your point, I have been saying it for years...if you think you are tired...

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I am naturally agressive.. You should hear me at work.. Luckily I get paid to make decisions so it works out well..
Ya, I hear that! I am naturally aggressive as well, I only posted that because there are times I say things that are completely uncalled for without realizing it, and it usually takes someone telling me the same thing for me to realize it! And too see you apologize to ryansm, you're a real class act man! +1 in my book! Glad we can put this behind us now though!

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Just found another one called Genetic Edge SD which is supposedly a re-release by Dr. D.. I will have to send him a PM to verify but I found it available at one site for about the same price as Beastdrol.. If Dr. D. confirms he was involved in this one also I am going to buy a couple..

Dr.D has re-released superdrol under another name "Genetic SD"

Genetic Edge - Genetic SD

The active ingredient in Genetic SD is Methasterone (2a,17a-Dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one ), a proven compound delivering rapid gains in both size and strength. Compared by many with the heavy weight orals Anadrol and Dianabol, the gains from Genetic SD are rapid and considerable; yet unlike those other compounds the gains come without the watery bloat. In fact many have found it to have a mild diuretic action.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know why I have more rep power than some but display only as one dot? Is it because most of my rep points are from back in the day (06-07?) For instance I have more rep power than Bry but he shows way more green dots and it says his rep is beyond repute.. On mine it says I am a jewel in the rough.. Just curious.. I guess I need some more recent reps or I am not reputable?? I would think being an OG would make me MORE reputable.. Such is the forum life I guess..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just found another one called Genetic Edge SD which is supposedly a re-release by Dr. D.. I will have to send him a PM to verify but I found it available at one site for about the same price as Beastdrol.. If Dr. D. confirms he was involved in this one also I am going to buy a couple..

Dr.D has re-released superdrol under another name "Genetic SD"

Genetic Edge - Genetic SD

The active ingredient in Genetic SD is Methasterone (2a,17a-Dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one ), a proven compound delivering rapid gains in both size and strength. Compared by many with the heavy weight orals Anadrol and Dianabol, the gains from Genetic SD are rapid and considerable; yet unlike those other compounds the gains come without the watery bloat. In fact many have found it to have a mild diuretic action.
Interesting... I'm gonna text him and ask him right now.

And the rep points were reset recently so you get a number that matches your posts and join date but until others start repping you the green dots don't go up.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
And the rep points were reset recently so you get a number that matches your posts and join date but until others start repping you the green dots don't go up.
That sucks.. They penalized all of us then.. I think I used to be in the 200s now that you mention it..
Let me know what D says.. I would love to grab up some.. Just found this also..

If you're refering to our Genetic SD product then all the raw materials and the finished product were tested and certified by Dr.D who developed the original Superdrol for Designer Supplements. COA and test results are also available on our website.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
logging my SD clone from shredded nutrition - hopefully it works out well

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
logging my SD clone from shredded nutrition - hopefully it works out well
Cool, let us know how it works.. I got some andro-shred.. Did yours come in a little prescription pill bottle?

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Cool, let us know how it works.. I got some andro-shred.. Did yours come in a little prescription pill bottle?
yup. little green bottle with a nice little c.o.a. Stupid sh!t car battery died after i dosed my first 20mg of my 2nd week!!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
methyl-s was the ****tt!! good stuff, wish i got more

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Superdrone is in second place, thats very respectful considering they only did one run on this it must be very good

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
there's supposed to be more 5mg pills coming out soon, albeit, from a different company

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely loved Beastdrol. Enough that I bought another bottle. Friend of mine used it also with great results and anothers about to order it also. Planned his whole cycle out a few days ago and is starting end of April.

And I know Beastdrol is a bit more expensive than other clones but, since I've used it and it works, I don't mind spending the bit extra.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
The best superdrol clone?
Well superdrol is actually Methasterone right?

The supplement companies don’t actually make the superdrol clone.

The supplement companies buy the Methasterone from wholesalers in bulk and have it encapsulated & bottled.

The question more is what supplement company did the best job checking/testing the product they received from the wholesalers in bulk 1kg was what they paid for and also did the best job checking/testing the products dosage was correct after it was encapsulated & bottled and was still the same purity.

There is a least one if not many threads where CEL, Competitive Edge Labs spoke of the great lengths that they went to doing the above and produced lab results posted in pdf format to show the dosage was correct and the purity was there.

Anybody it seems using google can purchase this from wholesalers in bulk and bottle it up.

The question is which supplement company did the best "quality control".
This will answer which is the best superdrol clone.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established

The supplement companies buy the Methasterone from wholesalers in bulk and have it encapsulated & bottled.

The question more is what supplement company did the best job checking/testing the product they received from the wholesalers in bulk 1kg was what they paid for and also did the best job checking/testing the products dosage was correct after it was encapsulated & bottled and was still the same purity.

There is a least one if not many threads where CEL, Competitive Edge Labs spoke of the great lengths that they went to doing the above and produced lab results posted in pdf format to show the dosage was correct and the purity was there.

Anybody it seems using google can purchase this from wholesalers in bulk and bottle it up.

superdrol pow? china ppl supply it, but good luck finding a good quality pow supplier

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We third party test all of our raws and had 98% pure SD, same with all of our other hormones including the AndroSeries.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
We third party test all of our raws and had 98% pure SD, same with all of our other hormones including the AndroSeries.
Then we have established that you test all of our raws, your don’t actually make them, in this case the SD( Methasterone ) is purchased from wholesalers in bulk.

So tell us, what then differentiates one SD clone from another SD clone?

I really want to know, I’m not trying to knock your company or any other.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then we have established that you test all of our raws, your don’t actually make them, in this case the SD( Methasterone ) is purchased from wholesalers in bulk.

So tell us, what then differentiates one SD clone from another SD clone?

I really want to know, I’m not trying to knock your company or any other.
No one does nor have they, this has been known for a long time with all DS/PH. (China)
Your initial question is correct, they are sourced and how each company decides to test what they get synthesized is the difference. We have actually turned downed numerous times orders that were not to our specifications.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
No one does nor have they, this has been known for a long time with all DS/PH. (China)
Your initial question is correct, they are sourced and how each company decides to test what they get synthesized is the difference. We have actually turned downed numerous times orders that were not to our specifications.
Thanks for clarifying.
But you did not actually answer my question.

What then differentiates one SD clone from another SD clone?
Isn’t the chemical composition the same?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for clarifying.
But you did not actually answer my question.

What then differentiates one SD clone from another SD clone?
pretty sure I did, quality control, tested raws, and highest purity sourced.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
pretty sure I did, quality control, tested raws, and highest purity sourced.
Ok, thanks I understand, then if “Quality Control” has been performed to the utmost.
Then there is no difference in-between one SD Clone and another SD Clone.

So it goes back to the last two sentences in my original statement.

The question is which supplement company did the best "quality control"?

Thanks again for clarifying this for me. It does not change the pole but it gives me a better understanding.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Post production testing? COA's? I never saw any.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well thats odd because i know I have personally inquired with PP about COAs for SD(and the Tren tabs) , however NONE were ever produced. Please provide us the link to said threads.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
96% pure 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol -

https://www.primordialperformance.com/images/report_1002108_superdrol_methasteron_analysis_2010.pdf

Notice, we had a failed sample, and a 96% pure sample and a 3rd sample to keep the outside lab on its toes.

This is a basic GC-MS report confirming by MW, which we are way ahead of now. Our latest hormones are getting a full NMR, HPLC and LC-MS done for a full characterization.

I'll wait for cell and mr supps to post a 3rd party lab with full disclosure of methods.

-Eric

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
96% pure 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol -

https://www.primordialperformance.com/images/report_1002108_superdrol_methasteron_analysis_2010.pdf

Notice, we had a failed sample, and a 96% pure sample and a 3rd sample to keep the outside lab on its toes.

This is a basic GC-MS report confirming by MW, which we are way ahead of now. Our latest hormones are getting a full NMR, HPLC and LC-MS done for a full characterization.

I'll wait for cell and mr supps to post a 3rd party lab with full disclosure of methods.

-Eric
Seems professional to me, but I'm also not a chemist. However, I've never been given a reason to doubt PP's quality control standards, unlike other brands. I realize everybody makes mistakes, but I prefer Primordial because they seemed to be one of the most reputable brands, and their products have always worked well for me. Not really sure how this turned into a bash Primordial thread, but it seems to me there are other brands represented in this thread with a far more tarnished track record than theirs. Just my 2 cents!

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Seems professional to me, but I'm also not a chemist. However, I've never been given a reason to doubt PP's quality control standards, unlike other brands. I realize everybody makes mistakes, but I prefer Primordial because they seemed to be one of the most reputable brands, and their products have always worked well for me. Not really sure how this turned into a bash Primordial thread, but it seems to me there are other brands represented in this thread with a far more tarnished track record than theirs. Just my 2 cents!
I was not trying to turn this into a bash of anyone.

I wanted to know why one SD clone should be any different from any other SD clone.
They are all just Methasterone , the same chemical composition bought from various bulk wholesalers.

The only thing that could be thought of was some bulk wholesalers did not deliver as pure of a product and Quality Control was not done it was just encapsulated & bottled.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
While you are correct, I think you are looking at this issue in the wrong light. What is the difference between store brand of milk and name brand milk? What about Autozone brand parts or dealership parts? Etc. Etc. The difference is always in the quality control/material quality/machining tolerances. The same goes for almost every product in the world actually. Almost invariably competitors compete by either:
1: Delivering the same product to the consumer, but cheaper! Or:
2: Ensuring a more pure/more durable/longer lasting product than the competitor.

Many times, this still means using products from the same source as your competitor, but concentrating on the local processing inefficiencies to deliver a better product to the consumer at a cheaper price. This is how Wal-Mart made it big! They bought the same products as their competitors, but in BULK, thus getting better discounts, and passing those savings on to the consumer. Same products, but cheaper! People bought from Wal-Mart, and the others can no longer compete, even though they are sourced from the same place.

Anyways, I'm a Comp. Sci. student, so definitely not marketing major or anything like that, so I could DEFINITELY be wrong, I'm just stating how I think things work! I'm interested to see how others see this issue!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
isnt phf coming out with a new sd clone?
Seems that way! I like the smaller dosages! That's actually a HUGE reason I tried Superdrone as my first Superdrol cycle, because I wanted to work my way UP to a max of 10mg, so I could see how I react to it without popping my liver! Seems to be the new thing these days, the whole "offering dosage flexibility" thing! I prefer to be as safe as possible when dabbling in drugs.