• Methyl-S (IL)

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Testadrol (??)

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Milk Is For Babies!

Votes: 27 12.6%

• Total voters

SGTgreen

I was not trying to turn this into a bash of anyone.

I wanted to know why one SD clone should be any different from any other SD clone.
They are all just Methasterone , the same chemical composition bought from various bulk wholesalers.

The only thing that could be thought of was some bulk wholesalers did not deliver as pure of a product and Quality Control was not done it was just encapsulated & bottled.
I think the bigger issue than purity is the amount in the capsules. CEL likes to call for post cap because this also shows if the caps have the 10mg's of superdrol or maybe 8mg's of superdrol for example.

So if you have 8mg's of 99% pure superdrol then only have 80% of what's on the label.
One reason Purus had post cap testing on every lot number for customers to look up on the Purus website back when they sold Pros.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a matter of fact PP has never posted any pre or post capsulation COAs
As a matter of fact... most people have never seen any COAs from any company :gotsearch

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Superdrone was a nice idea..why can't we have more coming like that (delivery method) ?

BIG R

Awards
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol is superdrol. M-drol isnt a true superdrol clone because they use the b isomer. (etiocholan rather then etioallocholan).

Some guys still respond great to it. I personally need the real deal or it doesnt do much for me.

Im not a chemist but I believe this is correct.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol is superdrol. M-drol isnt a true superdrol clone because they use the b isomer. (etiocholan rather then etioallocholan).

Some guys still respond great to it. I personally need the real deal or it doesnt do much for me.

Im not a chemist but I believe this is correct.
While the B isomer would be different, I believe they said that the B isomer is not possible to make (or something to that effect). I think they said they just printed the wrong label, but had the proper compound, due to non-conversion to the B-isomer. I could be wrong though! :D

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
for me it seemed like:
cel mdrol>EST methyl vol>transform sd extreme

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I still got 2 bottles of superdrone I'm looking forward to try it, I've heard nothing but good things and some quoted as the best SD clone, so I dont see where's this bashing coming from.

So Eric, any chance of another superdrone run? I'm sure it would sell out quick!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont know if someone send it already but Super-d2 Hardcor By: SSL
90 caps at 15mg for $43 = unbeatable!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I still got 2 bottles of superdrone I'm looking forward to try it, I've heard nothing but good things and some quoted as the best SD clone, so I dont see where's this bashing coming from.

So Eric, any chance of another superdrone run? I'm sure it would sell out quick!
Do you have any idea on how good superdrone will be pass expiry? Being liquid form, I was under the impression it was more prone to degrading than the capsuled counterparts.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Do you have any idea on how good superdrone will be pass expiry? Being liquid form, I was under the impression it was more prone to degrading than the capsuled counterparts.
I dont know that, maybe Eric can chime in on it.

I've kept mine in a temperature controlled environment so maybe it will be just fine.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The product will meet label claims for at least 2 years, and probably longer.

I had a customer report to me the other day that he had gained 14lbs in 10 days on Superdrone just this past week.

-Eric

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Try it!!!! It's good stuff for sure, I have 2 sealed bottles in my stash as well. 125 servings of SD for the price I paid, can't remember but I know it was pretty cheap :yup:

pip

Awards
orite lads question if any of u could help me out i have got Tbullet and cynostane does any1 no if i can take them at the same time of should i do 1 then the other after lemi no cheers :)

xxjoker122

Awards
primabol is what im going to be running soon check it out it has halotest in it and superdrol
:firedevil:

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Aright guys, j/w what you think the best superdrol clone is. Most of us that have used any number of designer steroids/pro hormones knows that there are most favorites and most hated out there. Now chime in bros.

If your favorite isn't up here, don't go:wtf: cause I'll :lmao:. Just tell me what it is, maybe I can edit a poll and add more options? I don't know the extent of the polls on AM.

Now let's see if I can figure out this poll system :thinking:

BTW, it's multiple choice. And remember, milk is for babies.

Edit: and a list of the choices in text:

M-drol sold by Competitive Edge Labs

Superdrone sold by Primordial Performance

Beastdrol sold by Mr. Supps

Methyl-S sold by Iron Labs

Testadrol sold by DNA (no idea what those intials stand for, but I've found this is a common sdrol clone)

Mastavol from APS is gettin' some shout outs... how do I change this poll! Testadrol is seeing no love! lol
Methastadrol by Hard Rock supps worked well for me. dirt cheap too

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sad I didn't get a bottle of Superdrone LV. I was about to make a purchase from my regular site but figured I'd do it later on, bad idea - it was sold out :(

But I am glad to see positive feedback on Mastavol by APS. Got my hands on a bottle of that :thumbsup: Just a question though; The expiration date seems to be missing on the bottles? :think: Guess it is good forever?! :p

//CC

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, as much as the demand is there, company direction is not. I wouldn't count on another run of SD.
I fully understand that reason but I'd argue that with no research needed you guys could turn in a quick profit on another run.... Did I just hear caching, caching?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fully understand that reason but I'd argue that with no research needed you guys could turn in a quick profit on another run.... Did I just hear caching, caching?
We have some "other" ideas floating around:)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet it would sell like crazy ;)

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
yeah, but nothing makes me feel like SD :D

I suspect there's not enough profit margin to make another run, just my 2cents!
Actually, I think I remember hearing that they simply want to ensure that they were on the right side of the law. Superdrol is a gray area, and they were tired of being paranoid, and always wondering when the next ban will come and trying to get ahead of it! With the new androseries, they have nothing to worry about, and probably sleep better at night (I know I would, although the new series is VERY expensive)!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, I think I remember hearing that they simply want to ensure that they were on the right side of the law. Superdrol is a gray area, and they were tired of being paranoid, and always wondering when the next ban will come and trying to get ahead of it! With the new androseries, they have nothing to worry about, and probably sleep better at night (I know I would, although the new series is VERY expensive)!
Ya and from the logs very effective:)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any more Mastavol supporters out there? :D I just received a bottle :yumyum:

sugarman

Awards
Best, clone

I only ran one, it was primabol (by powerlabs ). I stacked it. strength came on fast mid second week. I gained about 10lbs and dropped 7-10lbs of fat over 4 weeks .

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Wtf dude u don't just come into a poll thread and ask someone how much they fukcing gained. Search for a log or some sh1t.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Wtf dude u don't just come into a poll thread and ask someone how much they fukcing gained. Search for a log or some sh1t.
Lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
He's desperate to try something to be like his friend lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hey what about m stane or forged sd extreme or phf super mass??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bump

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Hey what about m stane or forged sd extreme or phf super mass??
m stane is not bad, it's only really superdrol clone

phf super mass is a little better, being just superdrol clone

now forged sd extreme, that's some good sh£t, contains something called superdrol clone

Srs, you can't go wrong with either of them. Supermass gets my vote for being 5mg per cap, followed by Transform SD because of the sexy containers.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far the best clone i've used is Dynamic Formula's M-Stane. Can be had for 20 dollars a bottle.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
m stane is not bad, it's only really superdrol clone

phf super mass is a little better, being just superdrol clone

now forged sd extreme, that's some good sh£t, contains something called superdrol clone

Srs, you can't go wrong with either of them. Supermass gets my vote for being 5mg per cap, followed by Transform SD because of the sexy containers.
Nice, coz I'm thinking to stock up before they ban it...if you get it now for cheap :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Methyl s is good too...isn't it??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards