best natty test booster

ezyryder08

Awards
I posted this over in PCT but no one responded to i figured maybe some people over here could help me out

what is the best natty test booster?

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Drive and Diesel Test Hardcore get good feedback.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
T911 and Formex are some great aromatase inhibitors. Formex is IBE's newest product coming to Nutra Planet in the next week, I believe. :)

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Trust me when I recommend looking into PNI Prodigy. Nutraplanet has it at a great price.

This is a GREAT booster if you especially want muscle hardness/dryness from strong anti-estrogen effects.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The 3 year bump is strong in this one!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn!!! I was waiting to bump this on its 4th birthday . . . so close

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Trust me when I recommend looking into PNI Prodigy. Nutraplanet has it at a great price.

This is a GREAT booster if you especially want muscle hardness/dryness from strong anti-estrogen effects.
Paragon??

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm confused here... Prodigy is a test booster with AI properties?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me when I recommend looking into PNI Paragon. Nutraplanet has it at a great price.

Fixed^^^^ sorry guys Eric is a little out of it from all the holiday carbs :p

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm confused here... Prodigy is a test booster with AI properties?
Super-NEGS on the way for a 4 yr thread bump while spreading misinformation

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Thanks brother...yes, meant PARAGON of course. Sometimes I type faster than my brain suggests I do! LOL!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
This will be a long thread. Seems to hit home with a lot of guys. I prefer liquid T911 with liquid Formadrol. The libido boost is amazing..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This will be a long thread. Seems to hit home with a lot of guys. I prefer liquid T911 with liquid Formadrol. The libido boost is amazing..
It's a three year old thread bumped for idk what reason...yet you still find a way to pimp a PH and an AI? (Yes liquid t911 is a ph...not a test booster..)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a three year old thread bumped for idk what reason...yet you still find a way to pimp a PH and an AI? (Yes liquid t911 is a ph...not a test booster..)
3b-Androsterone is Epiandrosterone, it converts to stanodrol, correct? Nice for muscle hardening and tightening up, but it is a mild prohormone.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
3b-Androsterone is Epiandrosterone, it converts to stanodrol, correct? Nice for muscle hardening and tightening up, but it is a mild prohormone.
Ah yes indeed :) not really a t-booster now Paul? I think we agree that is a no no!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about test boost but I sure get a libido boost from howwe update pics... For what it's worth.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anabolic-t9112.png

It is even marketed on AM as a ph+AI . . . come on reps, know your products before you pimp

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
View attachment 72249

It is even marketed on AM as a ph+AI . . . come on reps, know your products before you pimp
Surely he just missed that TINY banner and rather payed MORE attention to the "Test Booster" and "Perfect for PCT" suggestions from the Nutraplanet write up. Come on Writers! Have some sense of caring for the consumer who just buys stuff without researching! Imagine Epiandroesterone in PCT :blink:!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Well, I bumped it bro. Actually did not pay attention to when it was started. Just saw it at the bottom the page and wanted to mention PNI Paragon. I believe in the product. But hey, there have been hundreds of threads like this one and they will keep on coming!

: )

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surely he just missed that TINY banner and rather payed MORE attention to the "Test Booster" and "Perfect for PCT" suggestions from the Nutraplanet write up. Come on Writers! Have some sense of caring for the consumer who just buys stuff without researching! Imagine Epiandroesterone in PCT :blink:!
View attachment 72249

LG owes US!!! Look at the free advertising they are getting on this thread as we link their banner!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
it happens...just realyzed the date. Regardless, Yes when asked a simple question as what test booster I like. I'm going to go with my companies. T911 has a very mild ph in it..At low levels it won't cause shut down and will inhibit aromatase and boost testosterone. Its more of an optimizer of sexual and "alpha" mentality function. You can use it for PCT, though that wouldn't be my reccomendation..Form-XT is better for those needing a test booster for pct.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
it happens...just realyzed the date. Regardless, Yes when asked a simple question as what test booster I like. I'm going to go with my companies. T911 has a very mild ph in it..At low levels it won't cause shut down and will inhibit aromatase and boost testosterone. Its more of an optimizer of sexual and "alpha" mentality function. You can use it for PCT, though that wouldn't be my reccomendation..Form-XT is better for those needing a test booster for pct.
It is the first time I hear that using a suppressing agent as Epiandrosterone and Stanolone as a good idea for PCT where the goal is to reboot the HTPA system :). I have much yet to learn!

Paul, I think commission is in order too...perhaps some literature on suppressives on PCT as a late christmas holiday read?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't be the only one who looks at the LG banner and notices "anti-estogen"? lol

Who did you get to proof read your advertising, Stevie Wonder?

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
T - Blast by NLA ~~ You want you Test to go thru the roof?? try it!!!

NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is happening to this place?

- Valdez

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol XP will be here soon :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I can't be the only one who looks at the LG banner and notices "anti-estogen"? lol

Who did you get to proof read your advertising, Stevie Wonder?
Hey now...people need the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow...

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
It is the first time I hear that using a suppressing agent as Epiandrosterone and Stanolone as a good idea for PCT where the goal is to reboot the HTPA system :). I have much yet to learn!

Paul, I think commission is in order too...perhaps some literature on suppressives on PCT as a late christmas holiday read?
I know my product. The suppression is only relavent to dose of the hormone taken. At the dose recommended surpression shouldn't be an issue. I've ran it during my pct after a tren cycle where I was very shutdown and with in just a few weeks of T911 everything was "up" and running again..
HAve you read the write ups on it yourself?? "This limited time offer is for a product that we theorize will boost your testosterone levels, increase your sex drive and give you HUGE wood in the bedroom. Many people like to use T-911 for PCT alone or in addition to other testosterone boosting agents to give them the most complete sexual and physical recovery."

Now I didnt recommend it for a pct. I stated Form X was better. But it can be used because the 3b-Androsterone is not dosed high enough to surpress.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
OMG, what did I start by resurrecting this thread LOL.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
EBroser

EBroser

Awards
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established