Best easy stack body recomp strength

Staytru96

Awards
Hello to the community!

I have been taking dpol/sns inhibit and testofuel/erase pro for years. I feel like it’s a bit outdated now. What can I take similar or suggest as a stack please not too pricey and ideally just want to take a two supplement stack. Simple and easy to follow.

Help a brother out and I am in the UK so may not find a lot of the supplements available in USA.

thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello to the community!

I have been taking dpol/sns inhibit and testofuel/erase pro for years. I feel like it’s a bit outdated now. What can I take similar or suggest as a stack please not too pricey and ideally just want to take a two supplement stack. Simple and easy to follow.

Help a brother out and I am in the UK so may not find a lot of the supplements available in USA.

thanks!
I am about a week in to the new SNS recomp20 and loving it. We also have two logs of R-andro right now and both have been getting amazing feedback. These two would make a great stack imo. R-andro is 15% off right now with code SEMIANNUAL15 which will save you $13 if you can only afford one they will both help in recomp solo and you can’t go wrong with either.

Staytru96

Awards
Thanks for your response. I have been searching around the forums and I have been coming across SNS XGel and Folidrone 2.0. I was considering these as a stand-alone product, I will look into your recommendations also!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you wanna stick with one of the brands you're already using... can look for SNS's new product 'Recomp 20', could also add in something like Epi-Plex from Competitive Edge Labs. Both are on Predator Nutrition IIRC, so should be able to find them in the UK.

Staytru96

Awards
Thanks for the response
I think recomp20 seems to be a new product and isn’t available here yet. Will keep an eye out though.

Staytru96

Awards
Thanks for the link for recomp20

so what would be the best stand alone or stack you guys feel? I am thinking to stack xgels or follidrone with a product recommendation.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have gotten some great options here already. I have 3 bottles of Recomp20 on the way myself so also looking forward to giving it a try. But living in Sweden the shipping just takes a long time.

Other options I can give you are CEL Anabolic Effect which is my absolute favorite natural muscle builder. Stack that with CEL M-Test or SNS Optimize-T and maybe some CEL Epi-Plex and you have one helluva stack. Also adding SNS GlycoPhase if you want to optimize your carb utilization. Ive done some reviews on a bunch of those that you can have a look at if you want.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am about a week in to the new SNS recomp20 and loving it. We also have two logs of R-andro right now and both have been getting amazing feedback. These two would make a great stack imo. R-andro is 15% off right now with code SEMIANNUAL15 which will save you $13 if you can only afford one they will both help in recomp solo and you can’t go wrong with either.

Yep here's the logs on R-Andro if interested in checking them out:

Staytru96

Awards
Thanks for your helps guys. Much appreciated

I’ve ended up ordering some CEL Anabolic Effect to stack with SNS x-gels. Hopefully it’s a good combination and can get some good gains from this. I’ll be having some alcar, pride pwo by ehp labs and cla at the same time.
Will definitely try some recomp20 stack in the future. Once again much appreciated!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’ve ended up ordering some CEL Anabolic Effect to stack with SNS x-gels. Hopefully it’s a good combination and can get some good gains from this. I’ll be having some alcar, pride pwo by ehp labs and cla at the same time.
Will definitely try some recomp20 stack in the future. Once again much appreciated!
great stack .. I havent ran Xgels in a while but from what i remember was best in the day

Have used AE on and off and love it .. currently 2nd week into recomp20 and enjoying it so far.

Keep us updated on your run

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Enjoy! Great stack. For me personally, I prefer LCLT instead of ALCAR with an X-Gels run, but that’s just being nitpicky

Reasoning being that LCLT may help more with androgen receptor up regulation + DOMS reduction