Be the first to try I-Force Nutrition Hemavol WATERMELON!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

+

THIS IS M REVIEW!

REVIEW BY CRITICALBENCH

I just received my I-Force Nutrition Hemavol Watermelon samples from headquarters to test out! I used it today, about 2 hours ago before my tricep and shoulder workout! I took it 30 minutes pre-workout. Here were my initial thoughts with 2 scoops and 16oz water,

Mixability: Mixes fine, no issues at all although I always swirl the water around when I get towards the end to make sure I don't miss anything; flavor is not grainy at all.

Smell: The powder alone really doesn't have a strong smell. I always thought the lemon did, I could smell it right when I open it, but this wasn't like that. Even when mixed, it didn't have a strong smell which personally, I prefer.

Taste: Taste was AMAZING, not lying. Just like the lemon version was awesome, this is even better IMO. The flavor is nothing like watermelon xtend, far different. Much lighter and sweet, but not overwhelming. If someone didn't tell me the flavor, I don't think I would think watermelon first. I taste the watermelon, but it doesn't stand out as the only flavor. I can't quite grasp what I taste, but there is something else there as well, something good that gives it an extra kick!

Effectiveness: Need I say more! It works just as good as the previous version! There were no updates made, nothing was taken away. It's the exact same formula!

OVERALL: Must try IMO, def will be worth the money as most people who already tried hemavol know!

WE WANT YOURS!
*I-Force Nutrition is looking for 5 members of Anabolic Minds to log and try out the new WATERMELON FLAVOR!
*To qualify, post a picture of anything involving watermelon!
Open to US Resident Only :(

When we have 5 people we want, the contest will end!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity, here. I very much enjoyed my sample of Hemavol. Great pre-workout for someone staying away from stims.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
+

THIS IS M REVIEW!

REVIEW BY CRITICALBENCH

I just received my I-Force Nutrition Hemavol Watermelon samples from headquarters to test out! I used it today, about 2 hours ago before my tricep and shoulder workout! I took it 30 minutes pre-workout. Here were my initial thoughts with 2 scoops and 16oz water,

Mixability: Mixes fine, no issues at all although I always swirl the water around when I get towards the end to make sure I don't miss anything; flavor is not grainy at all.

Smell: The powder alone really doesn't have a strong smell. I always thought the lemon did, I could smell it right when I open it, but this wasn't like that. Even when mixed, it didn't have a strong smell which personally, I prefer.

Taste: Taste was AMAZING, not lying. Just like the lemon version was awesome, this is even better IMO. The flavor is nothing like watermelon xtend, far different. Much lighter and sweet, but not overwhelming. If someone didn't tell me the flavor, I don't think I would think watermelon first. I taste the watermelon, but it doesn't stand out as the only flavor. I can't quite grasp what I taste, but there is something else there as well, something good that gives it an extra kick!

Effectiveness: Need I say more! It works just as good as the previous version! There were no updates made, nothing was taken away. It's the exact same formula!

OVERALL: Must try IMO, def will be worth the money as most people who already tried hemavol know!

WE WANT YOURS!
*I-Force Nutrition is looking for 5 members of Anabolic Minds to log and try out the new WATERMELON FLAVOR!

Will post picture of Vaughn later

:D

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
melonbskt2sbs.jpg

Where I'll hide mine, lol.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
watermelon hemavol is tasty stuff guys, get in on this ;)

Reactions: MSF
evandem27

evandem27

Awards
image-2563935402.png

So cool!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking good guys! keep em coming

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
dang....my post count is too low...cant post my pix....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt that the thread needed this:

and then, this came up in the same search result, so it seemed slightly more appropriate lol:

MSF

Awards
watermelon-tits[1].jpg

I love B@@BIES

MSF

Awards
I mean watermelon

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
watermelon.png

"Crush the weights with Hemavol" :09:

But haha I was looking into a new pre-workout for great pumps, and I would love to log Hemavol Watermelon if you allow me to have the opportunity! Lemme know if you have any questions

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Just for the inside joke on bb.com with ya, VT :)

No, but, seriously:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Would love to try this flavor, I dig hemavol! Citrulline malate should make for a very tart and tasty watermelon!

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
[video=youtube_share;t6ykyr6Eh9M]http://youtu.be/t6ykyr6Eh9M?t=20s[/video]

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

watermelon flavor never looked so beautiful...

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I know I've already posted my entry, but heres a couple more...

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Is there an entry limit on this?

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
I use to love this stuff.

Attachments

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1254014.jpg
216863384_1681c2cc59.jpg

watermelon at your service guys....

BTW got these from Google by entering Naked watermelon... HOW THE hell do full nudes make it to Google on your first shot? im worried about my kid now Grrrr.... anywho for us men there are a few nice PAIR out there....

MSF

Awards
DrawPlate.png

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be entering later. Looks great and interested in the new flavor.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 47231
"Crush the weights with Hemavol" :09:

But haha I was looking into a new pre-workout for great pumps, and I would love to log Hemavol Watermelon if you allow me to have the opportunity! Lemme know if you have any questions

You put WAY to much thought and effort into it bro :D

Mike

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant talk about watermelons without this guy!
gallaghersmash.jpg

redwatermelon.jpg

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

sounds delicious and i love hema, i am very interested log op

Last edited:
crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards

sounds delicious and i love hema, i am very interested log op
I was watching that episode of Amazing Race when it happened. Talk about a cringe.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what the hell did her face look like AFTER that melon hit her?

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Watermelons grown inside cubes in Japan to allow for more efficient stacking for shipment.

Attachments

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is pretty bad ass...

sip on your hemavol while watching the sunset.....

go faster..

throw farther...

with hemavol.....watermelon biches..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here comes the knockout punch

because i want that watermelon hema so bad

13506.png

...and i think it wants me.

Lets ask some of the well respect people if i should has.
funny-cat.jpg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watermelons grown inside cubes in Japan to allow for more efficient stacking for shipment.
I actually just watched the Simpsons episode (season 10) where they go to Japan, yesterday. Homer buys a cubed watermelon and as soon as he lifts it, it turns back in shape and he drops it lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap, thats awesome.. did not know that!

Mike