BB dot com 08 supplements awards

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I skipped most of those pages. Too many MT products up there, but thanks for the link. Maybe I didn't stick with it long enough, but I didn't see anything from AppNut, USPLabs, Palto or anything I would have voted for, but again, I quite short of finishing the voting, after skipping the first 6-8 pages with a no vote, I didn't want to continue.

Thanks for the link though. If someone goes through the whole thing and see's any of the above mentioned companies I may revisit it.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
The choices are based on the best sellers at BB.com . I counted only 1 USP product :( (Super Cissus RX)

dafox

Awards
  • Established
yeah, none of those. there's a page that lists the options in shorter order, and the only one I saw was Controlled Labs as far as ones I would vote for.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, too much garbage. I skipped most sections, did get some votes in for Controlled Labs. Other than that I didnt see anyone else to vote for, except BSN & MT. I did check out the adds, I loved Gaspari's

daavy6

daavy6

Awards
bah, i just pretty much just repped controlled labs.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Same. Controlled Labs and a couple of Dymatize ones for me too.

I thought it a bit odd tho that in one of the Best New Product catagorys there was a shaker bottle ?!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
BB dot com is the most idiotic supplement site I have seen....everything is MT and BSN..... they must get kickbacks...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I also saw IBE listed for New Brand of the Year, and they have a good reputation here.

and yes Gaspari got my vote for best ad, i could stare at that ad all day if I didn't have a live.... its all in the name of fun and where else can you vote for best tanning products? :)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt go over there if you paid me. Going from A.N to that site is like driving a Porshe too work and driving home in a beater

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BB dot com is the most idiotic supplement site I have seen....everything is MT and BSN..... they must get kickbacks...
I believe MT sponsor's the bodybuilding.com radio show, so I'm sure the relationship with the main site itself has some form of relationship.

I do like that radio show, though.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also saw IBE listed for New Brand of the Year, and they have a good reputation here.

and yes Gaspari got my vote for best ad, i could stare at that ad all day if I didn't have a live.... its all in the name of fun and where else can you vote for best tanning products? :)
Seriously, Marizia Prince is ridiculous.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
On behalf of Controlled Labs I'd like to thank everybody that put in a vote for us ... you guys rock! :thumbsup:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I believe MT sponsor's the bodybuilding.com radio show, so I'm sure the relationship with the main site itself has some form of relationship.

I do like that radio show, though.
I used to like their show but now i cant stand listening for a full hour.... cant stand Chicarello bs.

but i do enjoy No Bull radio much much more... the only problem is that its only 2 hours

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to like their show but now i cant stand listening for a full hour.... cant stand Chicarello bs.

but i do enjoy No Bull radio much much more... the only problem is that its only 2 hours
Really? I tried to get into No Bull radio, but I couldn't do it. I don't know how No Bull is now, but at least in the beginning, BB Radio had waaaaay better athletes on, (well that's completely subjective), better in MY opinion .

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone vote SuperCissus RX for joint product of the year! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just can't bring myself to go over there, it will ruin my day to have to read what those idiots have to say...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow...what a shame. I don't think I've even cared to try more than 3/4 of what's on that list. Can they rename it the bb.com 08 crap awards? Let's start a petition. Then a militia of AM people to take over bb.com and overthrow their dictatorship (emphasis on the first syllable of that word). :lol:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If MT is the leading supplement line up for nomination, that just goes to show what the supplementation education is there... NONE!
Anabolic Minds should put one of these up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just can't bring myself to go over there, it will ruin my day to have to read what those idiots have to say...
i just got tired of 16 year olds comparing notes on the 'coolest' ph's and steriods. hey you tried sd yet, i just did 40mg for 12 weeks. gonna wait a week and do it again. :dump:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just got tired of 16 year olds comparing notes on the 'coolest' ph's and steriods. hey you tried sd yet, i just did 40mg for 12 weeks. gonna wait a week and do it again. :dump:
Natural selection at it's finest.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i was very disappointed at what products i saw and where rank wise i saw them. CL is the only company i enjoy using that was on their award list. It seemed to look like an online GNC sadly.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
So.... Is it bad that Animal/Universal is up for 16 awards?

mdgrwl

Awards
Most of the awards are MuscleTech, Nutrix, or BSN...

all companies I will never buy from!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
that site is a joke followed by the awards

id rather beat a one legged man in an ass kicking contest then brag about winning a bb.com supp award

didnt scivation xtend win best glutamine product last yr hahahahahha