trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
1-2 units of HGH M-W-F
1-2 units of Insulin M-W-F
250mgs of test prop M-W-F
150mgs of tren ace M-W-F
(small dose of Epo the first 2 weeks)

Results were outstanding!!!! Blood work coming up soon. We are ready to compete.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Could you imagine training track and field events on Tren lmao
[/QUOTE]

Very easily. Number 1 compound for speed/power athletes.

Knighton, the 2023 World Championship 200m silver medalist, tested positive for a metabolite of trenbolone during an out-of-competition drug test on March 26 and was provisionally suspended on April 12, the US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) said in a statement.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Zero side effect at those amounts 150mgs 6 weeks.
It is having some negative impact; it’s just a net positive for you.

If you don’t need the glucorticoid inhibition/anti-catabolism and extra anabolism, ie you’re trying to lose or gain any weight and strictly interested in force production, replace your total weekly dose with Tren No Ester administered an hour or so before your sprinting. If you don’t think you have any impact now, imagine what you could be like with something that is only in the system for a few hours but yields even more acute aggression & neurology.

Best of luck

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established

If you don’t need the glucorticoid inhibition/anti-catabolism and extra anabolism, ie you’re trying to lose or gain any weight and strictly interested in force production, replace your total weekly dose with Tren No Ester administered an hour or so before your sprinting. If you don’t think you have any impact now, imagine what you could be like with something that is only in the system for a few hours but yields even more acute aggression & neurology.

Best of luck
I actually take test suspension, modafinil, and t3 inseason/pre meet. I tried cheque drops pre meet but it hinder my sprinting tech.
Thanks for the help!! You sound like you have a clue regarding peds and athletics.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established

Best of luck
I had to check my other supplier.. He carries tren suspension. Def going to look at this because the detection time of tren ace is 4-5 months this could be a game charger.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually take test suspension, modafinil, and t3 inseason/pre meet. I tried cheque drops pre meet but it hinder my sprinting tech.
Thanks for the help!! You sound like you have a clue regarding peds and athletics.
Make sure you are taking 3-600mg of AlphaGPC whenever using the mod; it’s going to rip through your choline supply (read: necessary substrate for neurology/power production).

I would suggest always using AlphaGPC pre-sprinting and either heavy or explosive weight training, for that matter. It will make you stronger, and as a bonus less brain fog/faster mental recovery. NOW Foods makes an exceptional product; many brands only offer the cheaper 50% form, so don’t get duped by cheaper price tags on them.

I had to check my other supplier.. He carries tren suspension. Def going to look at this because the detection time of tren ace is 4-5 months this could be a game charger.
If you can get Tren suspension, that’s definitely even better than no-ester. No ester oil still has PIP & needs harsh solvents anyway.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you are taking 3-600mg of AlphaGPC whenever using the mod; it’s going to rip through your choline supply (read: necessary substrate for neurology/power production).

I would suggest always using AlphaGPC pre-sprinting and either heavy or explosive weight training, for that matter. It will make you stronger, and as a bonus less brain fog/faster mental recovery. NOW Foods makes an exceptional product; many brands only offer the cheaper 50% form, so don’t get duped by cheaper price tags on them.

If you can get Tren suspension, that’s definitely even better than no-ester. No ester oil still has PIP & needs harsh solvents anyway.
You really like GPC you recommended it to me before.