Athletic Performace SARM Mega Cycle

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hello all,

I am looking to blast myself out of an athletic plateau. I am in great shape and eat well, but need a push to the next level.

So I am thinking I will do the following...
12 weeks

Cardarine -25 mg ED
ITPP - 25 mg ED
SR9009 - 25 mg ED

However, I can’t decide if I will run (LGD-4033 & Ostarine), (RAD-140 & Ostarine), or just RAD-140 along with it.

I have heard that stacking anything with Ostarine is a good idea. I have also heard that RAD-140 might be better for what I am looking for.

What do you all think?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine’s pretty weak. Rad is a good kick starter compound. Lgd is probably the best and safest sarm. I’d do lgd for the 12 weeks. Rad 140 for the first 4 weeks. Dmz or something strong for the middle 4 weeks. And finish off with s4 to chisel up for the last 4 weeks. Just to be careful I would have some test bases lying around like Epi-andro, Democrine, or 4-andro just in case you start feeling suppressed. A good extra compound to throw in is arachadonic acid (which is safe and natural) if you got money to throw around. Definitely have a good pct lined up. For best results run the cardarine with the pct as well. I personally always have mk-677 in my pct to keep me strong, healthy, and to keep more muscle.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, if you did the arachnodonic acid instead of dmz it would still be a good cycle. I just love dmz as a compound. I know some people stay away from prohormones for reasons like it hurts their stomach a little but TUDACA milk thistle and NAC are amazing support supplements and keep my stomach feeling ok

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the test bases. Epi Andro would probably be the best without resorting to more extreme methods like test or trest. I’d wait to use it unless you feel like you need it for energy or sex drive. The cycle is already really good.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never used itpp. Do u recommend it?

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I didn't even think about using a test base. Epi-Andro is amazing though.

I'm not to excited about LGD, and definitely not S4 due to the sides. I am trying to avoid side-effects as much as possible.
I want to stay away from Arachadonic Acid due to the inflammatory issues. I do crossfit so the amount of soreness I have will directly effect my performance.

I have never used ITPP. The science is new, but promising.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Itpp seems like it would go well with EPO or EQ

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I didn't even think about using a test base. Epi-Andro is amazing though.

I'm not to excited about LGD, and definitely not S4 due to the sides. I am trying to avoid side-effects as much as possible.
I want to stay away from Arachadonic Acid due to the inflammatory issues. I do crossfit so the amount of soreness I have will directly effect my performance.

I have never used ITPP. The science is new, but promising.
Switch to 1-andro instead of s4 and change it to 6 weeks instead of 4. Sarms are boring man but their more or less safe. If you want to be excited run a real cycle like test and (dbol or tbol or anavar) (or a strong one with deca which would be amazing for performance)