1st cycle suggestions, 29 years old, 6'5" athletic build

jamthemace2

Awards
Hey All,

My first time signing up to a forum so please excuse me if I've made any errors but here goes!

I'm 29 years old, 195cm high, weigh 85kg and body fat at about 17%.

My aim is to get to 95kg with body fat under 10%.

I am training currently between 4 and 5 times per week for an hour, going as heavy as I can working my muscles to exhaustion focusing a lot on compound exercises like squats, pull ups etc and of course some more focused exercises like bicep curls, leg extensions etc

My diet is healthy, clean and lean currently aiming for 4000 calories per day eating foods like avocado, oats, eggs, sweet potato, brown rice, chicken breast, salmon, white fish, steak, almonds, low fat cottage cheese, chick peas, beans, lentils, broccoli, peas etc and about 4 litres of water.

Even with the help of a personal trainer for 2 3 month periods I seem unable to push past the 90kg mark and so after careful thought and research I'm looking some help to do my first cycle...

My question is... where should I start given my current goal? I want to look lean, defined, not overly massive but still achieve my weight goal with low body fat and try to avoid side effects such as gynaecoma

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I think you need to choose between a bulk or a cut. At your current weight I would cut your calories (4,000 is likely too much for fatloss) and get to around 10-12% bf THEN run your first cycle. Expecting to go on cycle and gain so much mass while losing that much fat is unrealistic IMO.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you need to choose between a bulk or a cut. At your current weight I would cut your calories (4,000 is likely too much for fatloss) and get to around 10-12% bf THEN run your first cycle. Expecting to go on cycle and gain so much mass while losing that much fat is unrealistic IMO.
you could do either. I personally would cut with some fat burners and natural products and then use a Ph. Below are both our cutting prohormones and our top 10 fat burners. The hydroxy elite has 1,3 in it still :) I would also recommend PES alphamine or norcodrene as well.
Let me know what you decide and I'll try and help you out.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-10-cutting-prohormones

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250553-triumphalis-xi-kt.html

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Focus on diet and training for cutting mate. Then use a basic 500mg/week testosterone for 10-12 weeks plus arimidex .5mg every 5 days. And then run a good PCT with clomid for 3-4 weeks then couple weeks only with nolva.

But like I say focus in diet and training for fatloss. If you MUST use compounds I recommend you familiarise yourself with GHRP-2 + CJC and maybe low dose T3. Up the cardio and you can't go wrong AS LONG AS calories are in a deficiency otherwise everything else is a waste of time.

Bedt of luck

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
The natural way you can decrease calores, up cardio and lower carbs and throw in a fat burner like throttle by menace nutrition.
Or if you want to try a cycle and a beginner prohormone you could go with e-ripper by menace nutrition. It has three cutting agents plus epistance, which is a beginner prohormone and it is dosed at 15mg per serving in e-ripper. If you want to look at it its at http://bringthemayhem.com/product/e-ripper/

jamthemace2

Awards
Thanks for all the input guys, I probably should have been more specific and said my current calorie intake is supposed to be helping me to build mass first. My idea was to try to get up to 95kg and then diet and train to lose the body fat. I am naturally athletic and on the ectomorph side of the scale so what I struggle with is to gain and maintain muscle, shredding body fat I find pretty easy as I love to eat healthy and a littler bit of cardio goes a long way. With this in mind what do you think I should be doing or do you maintain your advice?

jamthemace2

Awards
Also I have been doing some research into SARMS, does anyone have any ideas on these?

I was thinking to do the below for a 12 week cycle starting in January

LGD-4033 10mg per day
S4 50mg per day
GW (Cardarine) 20mg per day

I'm 85kg now, I want to try and get up to 87kg on my own by end of December. Then was thinking to do this 12 week cycle and hopefully add on another 4kg as seems to be acceptable with SARMS from my research. I could then focus on cutting the body fat through diet and take a break for another 3 months before attempting another cycle?
I know there seems to be a lot of suggestions to do Test but I'm really not keen on Gynaecoma if I can do anything to avoid it...and it seems like SARMS can help do that although doesn't rule the possibility out I know