Unanswered Common(AAS )cycles in college athletics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
I wanna wrestle in college,I am extremely fast and strong for my size I have the skills! I am getting injured and need to take my game to the next level to compete with heavyweights, i was 220 in high school target weight 285 in college. I hear a lot of guys juice in college especially wrestlers what’s a common cycle?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What Jrock said. But, if you want to start from somewhere, start with Turinabol. But detection time with it is nightmare

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Coaches support gear use?
They may not directly, and they may play dumb but if you need “a little help” they’ll tell you to talk to the trainer and you’ll get set up with whatever you need.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Horror and mess, if you don't know how to use it, with what diet and training type, all that with estrogen being controled on it. So, probably not the best option
My training and diet are solid I meal prep and do a 3 day squat,bench,deadlift push,pull,leg routine! I think it’s just genetic I put up big weight but still look small because I am tall and long boned! That’s why I wanna get on a cycle especially since I have to wrestle at a high level and I am healing some injuries to my arm,I just finished high school and deeply depressed about how my career ended wanna make up for it in college and from my understanding it’s gonna be hard to do without gear.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My training and diet are solid I meal prep and do a 3 day squat,bench,deadlift push,pull,leg routine! I think it’s just genetic I put up big weight but still look small because I am tall and long boned! That’s why I wanna get on a cycle especially since I have to wrestle at a high level and I am healing some injuries to my arm,I just finished high school and deeply depressed about how my career ended wanna make up for it in college and from my understanding it’s gonna be hard to do without gear.

I think you need a shrink more than steroids. You seem to lack any semblance of perspective in life.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When you say you lift big weight are you talking about 1RM's? Because that has nothing today with overall muscle size. If your workouts are working toward increasing your 1RM instead of let's say 5+rep ranges then your working more towards improving neurological adaptations instead of hytrophery muscle growth. This was speculation and I mean no offense if I'm wrong but I just didn't see any clarification on what your trading was actually like

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
I think you need a shrink more than steroids. You seem to lack any semblance of perspective in life.
Yah man it’s bad I have actually been to many shrinks they all say the same thing look within not without! Bunch of BS just wanna get big then I will be happy! Life is a suffering Buddha said it best when a person looks in mirror and is not satisfied they are suffering!

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
When you say you lift big weight are you talking about 1RM's? Because that has nothing today with overall muscle size. If your workouts are working toward increasing your 1RM instead of let's say 5+rep ranges then your working more towards improving neurological adaptations instead of hytrophery muscle growth. This was speculation and I mean no offense if I'm wrong but I just didn't see any clarification on what your trading was actually like
I mix it up but for the most part I keep it between 6-8 reps!

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Your coach and training staff at your college should be able to tell you everything you need to know.
I am 18 now I wanna live for once go to Cali with my cousin for the summer,have a bunch of sex, I wanna be built! And then go to college already big.i have never had a normal life just wish life was easier! Wanna get on gear before college!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am 18 now I wanna live for once go to Cali with my cousin for the summer,have a bunch of sex, I wanna be built! And then go to college already big.i have never had a normal life just wish life was easier! Wanna get on gear before college!
You’re 18 and complaining about life being hard before you’ve actually experienced anything. As for wishing life was easier.... wish in one hand, **** in the other and see which one fills up first.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
You’re 18 and complaining about life being hard before you’ve actually experienced anything. As for wishing life was easier.... wish in one hand, **** in the other and see which one fills up first.
Nothing about this statement will work here.
Bro put yourself in my shoes I had everything going for me then boom I blow my arm,high school career finished,imagine how pissed I am right now!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro put yourself in my shoes I had everything going for me then boom I blow my arm,high school career finished,imagine how pissed I am right now!
I blew out my knees in hs and couldn’t run competitively anymore. Life goes on. There’s other things to dive into. Quit being a bitch about it.

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Talk to your strength coaches, they know the ins and outs. The athletic trainers would know what to do too. If all else fails you could go to the NCAA guys and ask for help planning your next cycle

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rules, under 18! @Admin

BTW, this kid keeps changing his story. First he told us he got kicked off his team for fighting. Now it’s an injury. Please do not encourage his delusion of wrestling in college, especially by reinforcing his belief he just needs to get big and strong to be successful. That may be harsh, but I think it’s clear he’s either trolling us or has some serious mental health issues to work on.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Rules, under 18! @Admin

BTW, this kid keeps changing his story. First he told us he got kicked off his team for fighting. Now it’s an injury. Please do not encourage his delusion of wrestling in college, especially by reinforcing his belief he just needs to get big and strong to be successful. That may be harsh, but I think it’s clear he’s either trolling us or has some serious mental health issues to work on.
Hear me out my career was over before I got kicked off but I was still practicing with the team,I was super depressed about my injury and lashed out! How am I delusional about wrestling in college i wrestle college wrestlers all the time,and always held my own! Don’t judge someone when you never even seen me wrestle buddy,I’m not saying I need to get huge and strong to get better it’s so I can hang with kids bigger than me going from high school to college is a big Jump especially with no 220 class! It’s good to have the size.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Rules, under 18! @Admin

And bro how can I be a troll,HS student wants to get on a gear before college to wrestle sounds legitimate to me! I have posted photos of myself man cmon your better than that just help me out,if you know what a common cycle would look like tell me?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Buddha would say not to "want" anything. If you don't get what you want, you will be unhappy. If you get what you want, you will fear losing it and be unhappy. The only happiness is in the now...

(*besides - didn't you already say you had broke-dick problems and low Test? Gear would probably make that worse for a developing teen. And broke dick = long term unhappy)

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
The Buddha would say not to "want" anything. If you don't get what you want, you will be unhappy. If you get what you want, you will fear losing it and be unhappy. The only happiness is in the now...

(*besides - didn't you already say you had broke-dick problems and low Test? Gear would probably make that worse for a developing teen. And broke dick = long term unhappy)
Daa fixed that,and if I have low test wouldn’t test e cycle and Pct be my best friend got a guy in the gym selling bottles for 70 bucks!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to ignore the 18 thing and keep it real with you, so please humor me & consider my words:

-Steroids make injuries like your arm MORE likely. Stressed connective tissue mixed with bigger muscle fibers, turbocharged muscle glycogen storage and neurological output means snapping parts a real risk. Just tore my bicep off on a baby yoke warmup at a strongman comp 3 months ago, because I wasn’t warmed up properly and strong as ever gassed up to compete.

-Steroids cannot get you big alone: food and sleep are the most powerful anabolics at your disposal. You have no chance of getting up over 275 unless you take that to heart. And steroids are completely unnecessary to do this. Look at Sumo wrestlers - higher fat-free mass than many bodybuilders, despite being natty for hundreds of years. Under all that mammoth blubber is mammoth muscle. There’s a reason Brian Shaw and Thor aren’t keeping their abs year round to compete for World’s Strongest Man. Eat everything in sight if you really want to gain 50lbs over the summer, and train heavy as you can & sleep 10 hours a night.

-If you can’t even get a spot to wrestle in college without gear, you won’t be beating everyone on it. PEDs only take you to that next 10% - nobody juicing just to play college football is getting drafted by the NFL.

Eat, sleep, & train harder than you ever have. Believe in your natural ability to become greater - nobody sets limits on what you can and can’t do unless you listen to them. Don’t listen to them.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could just wrestle as a woman....

For real though man, you screwed yourself over lying to everyone multiple times and you’re underaged. You already have like 19402749261 issues including broken dick/low sex drive from previous stuff you said you ran. It’s not hard to see that you’re on here simply to try to get ahold of stuff at whatever cost. We aren’t dumb meatheads here man and some of us actually care about people on the forum and using AAS before 21 is extremely stupid. That’s why you don’t get real answers from anyone anymore.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
You could just wrestle as a woman....

For real though man, you screwed yourself over lying to everyone multiple times and you’re underaged. You already have like 19402749261 issues including broken dick/low sex drive from previous stuff you said you ran. It’s not hard to see that you’re on here simply to try to get ahold of stuff at whatever cost. We aren’t dumb meatheads here man and some of us actually care about people on the forum and using AAS before 21 is extremely stupid. That’s why you don’t get real answers from anyone anymore.
For real man you don’t even know me so you should not care about me and no I did not lie!, u misunderstood me,at the end of the day u could give me bullshit answers but you don’t do me any favors,I’m gonna take it regardless so the best thing you could do would show me the safest way possible! ARNOLD/Lou Ferrigno all got on gear young there still alive!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you keel over and die because you decided to run 2 g of test a week at 18 it looks bad on the community. And we are showing you the safest way possible. Wait till your 21. End of story. You’re underaged, and def not mature enough to use anything of the sort. I’m sure everyone in the community would agree with me

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
For real man you don’t even know me so you should not care about me and no I did not lie!, u misunderstood me,at the end of the day u could give me bullshit answers but you don’t do me any favors,I’m gonna take it regardless so the best thing you could do would show me the safest way possible! ARNOLD/Lou Ferrigno all got on gear young there still alive!
If you keel over and die because you decided to run 2 g of test a week at 18 it looks bad on the community. And we are showing you the safest way possible. Wait till your 21. End of story. You’re underaged, and def not mature enough to use anything of the sort. I’m sure everyone in the community would agree with me
i don’t think so man especially since my free t is in the lower range,you can’t die from testosterone injections maybe other AAS but my doctor told me the only risk would be sterilized,and I know for a fact I do not want kids passed on so many girls because I didn’t have my dream physique I don’t think anything gonna change in a couple years I know what I want and don’t.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test 500mg a week, dividef two times. Anadrol 50mg every day. Eat like an animal

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know for a fact I do not want kids passed on so many girls because I didn’t have my dream physique I don’t think anything gonna change in a couple years I know what I want and don’t.
You don’t though. You won’t even be this same person in 15 years. Not even close.

That’s why we are trying to help you realize this fact.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
You don’t though. You won’t even be this same person in 15 years. Not even close.

That’s why we are trying to help you realize this fact.
Listen man having kids ain’t that srs!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m glad Rich Piana, Bostin and Tony Huge weren’t around when I was 18. I learned stuff putting on that first 50lbs 17-20years old that have been valuable to me to this day. I’d hate to see young guys robbed of all the potential learning and achieving by taking the fastest and easiest route to getting swole.
Steroids are wasted on the individuals that haven’t learned these fundamentals.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m glad Rich Piana, Bostin and Tony Huge weren’t around when I was 18. I learned stuff putting on that first 50lbs 17-20years old that have been valuable to me to this day. I’d hate to see young guys robbed of all the potential learning and achieving by taking the fastest and easiest route to getting swole.
This. When I was 18 I started lifting serious and eating serious and gained over 20lbs in 3 months while keeping my waist the same size. The muscle and strength gains were equal to my first cycle at 25

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Tell us that when you want kids but are impotent. Maybe the dr should tell you that at that point.
I squat 405 deadlift 500 and bench 225 I think I have got far natural,I built my foundation and want to expand on it now! I thought I was small until I started meeting real IFBB pros and there short as hell and I tower over them I have huge bones! Here is a photo before I ever lifted I was 15 my dad was a huge bodybuilder,imagine how far steroids would take something as simple as test cycle,especially since I am on the lower end for free testosterone!

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I squat 405 deadlift 500 and bench 225 I think I have got far natural,I built my foundation and want to expand on it now!
I benched 290 yesterday for 4 reps naturally! And I'm only 20. And I weigh 174

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At age 18 your on natural steroids most older guys can only dream about. Your body is kicking out high TEST, GH and all the wonderful hormones of a teenager. Take advantage of that and train, eat and put in the hard work. You will grow substantially. By introducing steroids you will grow in the short term, but you will not have the base to sustain it. Steroids arent going to help you in the injury department either. Its going to make it worse. Your muscles will be stronger putting more strain on bones, tendons, joints. You will have more injuries.

Bottom line is you want the easy route, but in the end it will be a long and hard journey.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah man for some reason benching is hard as hell for me think it’s because my arms are so fucking long they reach to my knees!
If you can figure out how to take your bench from 225 to 275 naturally, then you will be much more ready to use anabolics (and older).

To do that for a long-armed guy means you are going to have to learn fundamental strength programming, what works to overcome weaknesses, and you are going to have to eat your way up to better leverages.

You need to know how to train hard, smart, analyze your weaknesses, and eat to fuel the machine. If you lean on the drugs to replace those things you will never get where you wanna go.

If you’ve never had to blend up the rest of your meal to choke it down because you can’t chew any more without gagging, I would say you aren’t trying hard enough to gain weight. You have to have discipline, and you have to want it.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
If you can figure out how to take your bench from 225 to 275 naturally, then you will be much more ready to use anabolics (and older).

To do that for a long-armed guy means you are going to have to learn fundamental strength programming, what works to overcome weaknesses, and you are going to have to eat your way up to better leverages.

You need to know how to train hard, smart, analyze your weaknesses, and eat to fuel the machine. If you lean on the drugs to replace those things you will never get where you wanna go.

If you’ve never had to blend up the rest of your meal to choke it down because you can’t chew any more without gagging, I would say you aren’t trying hard enough to gain weight. You have to have discipline, and you have to want it.
Bro, hate when people say you have to learn how to eat(meal prep )there have been so many occasions where I had to sit there for 2 whole hours to swallow dry ass,chicken breast(torture),I eat 300-400 grams of protein, I squat 405 and deadlift 500 I can only progress so much further as a natural,my first ever deadlift was 315,my weakness I am tall so it’s hard to fill out I am 6,3 230 pounds lean as hell!

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
At age 18 your on natural steroids most older guys can only dream about. Your body is kicking out high TEST, GH and all the wonderful hormones of a teenager. Take advantage of that and train, eat and put in the hard work. You will grow substantially. By introducing steroids you will grow in the short term, but you will not have the base to sustain it. Steroids arent going to help you in the injury department either. Its going to make it worse. Your muscles will be stronger putting more strain on bones, tendons, joints. You will have more injuries.

Bottom line is you want the easy route, but in the end it will be a long and hard journey.
That’s the problem I had blood work done I am borderline low testosterone at 18, my test is at 48,pl,ml,47 being low t! Am from my research Test e is the safest to cycle and is giving to teens with delayed puberty I don’t care if I go sterile or have to do it for the rest of my life!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I squat 405 deadlift 500 and bench 225 I think I have got far natural,I built my foundation and want to expand on it now! I thought I was small until I started meeting real IFBB pros and there short as hell and I tower over them I have huge bones! Here is a photo before I ever lifted I was 15 my dad was a huge bodybuilder,imagine how far steroids would take something as simple as test cycle,especially since I am on the lower end for free testosterone!

Squat 405? I don't think so. This guy is either delusional or a troll. Don't entertain him anymore. Look at a few of his threads.

Thread about DAA.

TRT at 18. Squat 350-400?

Squatting low enough

Status
Not open for further replies.