Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get less sides with trest vs tren?
Just different side effects. No insomnia or night sweats to deal with on trest but then you have the methyl estrogen to deal with. Pick your poison, whichever one you can swallow easier. I love them both, trying to decide which one I want to jump on right now.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You get less sides with trest vs tren?
Depends on the dosage. It didn't matter how low I kept the tren, it still caused my nips to hurt.
With trest I didn't need an ai or any things like that an I used it for 5 months.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the dosage. It didn't matter how low I kept the tren, it still caused my nips to hurt.
With trest I didn't need an ai or any things like that an I used it for 5 months.
Your lucky man, trest spiked my estrogen, ai was dosed on cycle and heavy for the first week of pct.

BlueberyJones

Awards
He guys just thought I'd start this thread to help those who need it. I have about 10+ years of experience with this stuff and even more years worth of studying it. Everything i say will be from personal experience unless otherwise noted.

Ask away!
Would a 4 andro, 1 andro, epiandro stack for 8 weeks at 330/330/500 be anywhere comparable gains wise to a test cycle say 250 mg a week??

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would a 4 andro, 1 andro, epiandro stack for 8 weeks at 330/330/500 be anywhere comparable gains wise to a test cycle say 250 mg a week??
At 22yo Id be thinking about which might have the more profound impact on hpta function.

Two fundamental things you should consider here:

1) the earlier in your life you begin cycling, the younger youll be when you are potentially facing rest-of-your-life hrt/trt

2) the more <25 you are when you start cycling, the more likely (1)

Elzur

Awards
Bought some Nova liquid from trusted source and checked the bottle size and it's 33mg/ml was £25 looking at dosage recommended on here people suggest 20mg a day pct is it worth cancelling and re sourcing or what

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just draw 0.6-0.7ml using an oral syringe, should be just as easy as drawing to 1ml.

Elzur

Awards
That's dead on just checked so one ml equals 33mg so:0.50ml = 16.5 mg

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your lucky man, trest spiked my estrogen, ai was dosed on cycle and heavy for the first week of pct.
Not lucky, I just kept my dosage to 90mg/week. 30mg eod of trest phenyl/ace

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you were to do dermatrest brofessor how much and how often would you take it?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
If you were to do dermatrest brofessor how much and how often would you take it?
100mg a day total split twice a day am and pm with diff application sites . Let rest on skin for 15 min then clean with hand sanitizer. It's yum yums. Bro may have another bit to add.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Bought some Nova liquid from trusted source and checked the bottle size and it's 33mg/ml was £25 looking at dosage recommended on here people suggest 20mg a day pct is it worth cancelling and re sourcing or what
20mg a day for the first two weeks. 10mg daily for the next 3 is solid. Also what are you saying it's 25 a bottle? I'm assuming it's 50ml?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I read something that has put this question in my head, but I can't find it or a trustworthy answer. So:

Assuming you take the minimum amount of break (time on+pct=time off etc.), is running the same compound as you did on your last cycle less effective? i.e. Should you vary your gear? And does it make a difference to this whether the stuff is a SARM, PH, or steroid?
I stick with test/tren/eq. That's all the more I rotate with. Still gaining just fine.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've honestly never looked at td trest, or oral.
But when I used Td's I would apply after I showered.
Top of feet, behind knees, on neck, behind ears, top of thighs, an on the balls. Shaved, fresh out a hot shower.
But 100mg e/d is probably a good dose.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Also if you can get your hands on some orals you can stack them with your TD but just keep your dosing the same 100mg E/D with 75mg TD and 25Mg capped pwo. It's good stuff.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

100 mg Dermatrest daily is a good dose. If you can split it into 3 doses it would be a little better for more stable blood levels IMO. If that isn't convenient then 2 applications, 1st thing AM and late PM would be fine.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've honestly never looked at td trest, or oral.
But when I used Td's I would apply after I showered.
Top of feet, behind knees, on neck, behind ears, top of thighs, an on the balls. Shaved, fresh out a hot shower.
But 100mg e/d is probably a good dose.
I've actually done dermatrest a couple of years ago with lgd. At 50 it was going all well but on week 3 I upped it to 100mg and even with .5 adex eod the sides started coming fast. I started to blow up and the headaches were terrible. I'm pondering weather to try it again my last cycle was test tren and bold all Td and I freaking loved it. So that's gonna take some beating but I do remember dermatrest kicked in really fast and hard so I wouldn't mind giving it another bash

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I've actually done dermatrest a couple of years ago with lgd. At 50 it was going all well but on week 3 I upped it to 100mg and even with .5 adex eod the sides started coming fast. I started to blow up and the headaches were terrible. I'm pondering weather to try it again my last cycle was test tren and bold all Td and I freaking loved it. So that's gonna take some beating but I do remember dermatrest kicked in really fast and hard so I wouldn't mind giving it another bash
Well you need to grab some other support for the headaches and such. Honestly the cycle support from OL worked awesome for me. Adex kept my E in check and after the final dose and the first w33k of pct keep your AI really close cause the rebound is rough .

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was actually on arimicare pro Adex and formestane. Ive had a good few cycle since anyway so i would probably be ok. But for now I'll probably stick to the tren, test and bold Td's

Ninja23

Awards
I'm going to be starting my first aas cycle this week and I feel like if I try to pin anywhere but my quads I won't stay perfectly still should I just go for it and see how it goes or try my quads?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be starting my first aas cycle this week and I feel like if I try to pin anywhere but my quads I won't stay perfectly still should I just go for it and see how it goes or try my quads?
Quads might end up working well for you, but I would try glutes first. PIP in the glutes is no big deal, but PIP in the quads can ruin your leg workouts for a week. It can even make simple things like walking up the stairs painful.

I always use a test base on cycle for obvious reasons. However on a short 6 week drying hardening stint, what's your thoughts on running hcg with an oral like anavar, tbol to prevent a lack of test being present / suppression, if frequent prop injections are not practical.
I will never understand why guys are ok with their test levels dropping by hundreds of points for 6 weeks. If you are ok with it, then run whatever you want. If you're not, then pin some test or run a transdermal testosterone base. Note: neither 4-andro nor epi-andro will keep your test levels up, even though they are commonly referred to as "test bases."

Dholmes90

Awards
Quads might end up working well for you, but I would try glutes first. PIP in the glutes is no big deal, but PIP in the quads can ruin your leg workouts for a week. It can even make simple things like walking up the stairs painful.

I will never understand why guys are ok with their test levels dropping by hundreds of points for 6 weeks. If you are ok with it, then run whatever you want. If you're not, then pin some test or run a transdermal testosterone base. Note: neither 4-andro nor epi-andro will keep your test levels up, even though they are commonly referred to as "test bases."
I was just thinking about transdermal products today. I'm pretty sure I'm going to run a cycle of Halo later this year, looking for dry lean gains, not something else that'll blow me up in a few weeks. Would 4 andro suffice at all, or would you suggest running a TD test base along with halo instead?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking about transdermal products today. I'm pretty sure I'm going to run a cycle of Halo later this year, looking for dry lean gains, not something else that'll blow me up in a few weeks. Would 4 andro suffice at all, or would you suggest running a TD test base along with halo instead?
It will likely suffice as a "test base" in that it should help counteract some of the side effects of HPTA suppression. I am highly skeptical of its conversion rate to actual testosterone, however. It is likely that a great majority of it (of what converts at all) converts to 4-androstenediol (or 4-AD), which is a prohormone to testosterone but also an active steroid in its own right.

I will always advocate using testosterone over a prohormone to testosterone. The only downside to a TD test base is that you would have to illegally purchase it from a UGL, which may or may not be an issue depending on your individual circumstances.

Dholmes90

Awards
It will likely suffice as a "test base" in that it should help counteract some of the side effects of HPTA suppression. I am highly skeptical of its conversion rate to actual testosterone, however. It is likely that a great majority of it (of what converts at all) converts to 4-androstenediol (or 4-AD), which is a prohormone to testosterone but also an active steroid in its own right.

I will always advocate using testosterone over a prohormone to testosterone. The only downside to a TD test base is that you would have to illegally purchase it from a UGL, which may or may not be an issue depending on your individual circumstances.
Appreciate the response bro, very helpful. It's still gonna be a few months before I run any cycle, which is why I'm doing all my homework on this stuff now as I want to make sure I have everything covered for when I do start. I'm definitely liking the reviews on Halo, and as of now, unless something changes, I will most likely stack Halo with Androtest by Fusion as it's supposedly a one step conversion to test so it should get the job done.

Friend of mine was just telling a few mins ago dermacrine would be another option but I'm reading about it now and it looks like it'd be the least effective "test base".

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the response bro, very helpful. It's still gonna be a few months before I run any cycle, which is why I'm doing all my homework on this stuff now as I want to make sure I have everything covered for when I do start. I'm definitely liking the reviews on Halo, and as of now, unless something changes, I will most likely stack Halo with Androtest by Fusion as it's supposedly a one step conversion to test so it should get the job done.

Friend of mine was just telling a few mins ago dermacrine would be another option but I'm reading about it now and it looks like it'd be the least effective "test base".
4-AD >> Dermacrine, for sure

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Will running a low dose Naltrexone+SERM throughout a 5 week halodrol cycle keep the HPTA functioning and eliminate the need for a test base?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Will running a low dose Naltrexone+SERM throughout a 5 week halodrol cycle keep the HPTA functioning and eliminate the need for a test base?
Try it. Get pre, mid, and post cycle bloods. If they show no significant reduction in testosterone levels, then I'll say yes.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
pretty sweet deal about how they reach out to their customers when they have backdoor backorders

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you take 4-andro your test levels will increase. It is a ph to testosterone.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand that. But what percentage do you think actually converts to testosterone?
That is impossible to know. Conversion percentages are made up numbers. Unless you're talking about in vitro and that doesn't matter for users.

I was just stating that as you stated it wasn't a test base.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
That is impossible to know. Conversion percentages are made up numbers. Unless you're talking about in vitro and that doesn't matter for users.

I was just stating that as you stated it wasn't a test base.
Fair enough. It may raise or, combined with other suppressive compounds, maintain testosterone levels. However, the daily dosage of 4-andro that equates to a desired weekly dosage of testosterone is impossible to determine. Using actual testosterone removes all guesswork.

Elzur

Awards
My heads burnt out need advice. Want to keep it simple for first cycle Gonna run adrostabol from gp and got nolva for pct so could this be used as AI or is it worth getting another addition to cycle e.g Anastrozole or 6 oxo to use during.

Also if I use Nolva during is it then less effective as PCT and does an AI f**k up gains.

Thanks guys, feel like I'm doing apprenticeship in pharmaceuticals lmao

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are recommended dosages on every brand/bottle of 4-ad sold I imagine.
That should be enough to keep testosterone levels above normal if used as recommended.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In 2002 a paper published in the Journal of Applied Physiology [Ref 1] measured the testosterone levels in strength training young men who took 1 dose of a cyclodextrin complex of 4-androstenediol. The particular product used in this case contained 21.4 mg’s of 4-androstenediol, and 3.7 mg’s of androstenedione in a product (that no longer exists) called Kaizen Cyclo-Diol. [...] after 60 minutes there were significant increases in serum testosterone levels. When you translate the total testosterone peak of about 50 nmol/L you will find that it reached what we would call supraphysiological levels of around 1441 ng/dL testosterone levels.
----
The fusion product probably contains at least 25mg of ph.

As with all andro ph's these should be dosed every 3-4 hours to keep blood levels steady.

back in the day I'd dose 200mg 4-andro-diol every 4-5 hours, with 400mg pre workout.this is the cyclodextrin so...
4-andro-diol is good solo for a first time cycle. But is best stacked.
I posted this in regards to questions about fusions 4-andro-diol which is probably only 25mg 4-androstenediol
I'm sure one can find info regarding 4-dhea.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Anybody have experience or knowledge on a 30mg epistane/60mg anavar cycle for 6 weeks?
Thanks

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a lot of 5a reduced compounds.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Anybody have experience or knowledge on a 30mg epistane/60mg anavar cycle for 6 weeks?
Thanks
No experience but my joints started aching just reading that

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
No experience but my joints started aching just reading that
My joints always ache for one reason or another...:/ take fishoil and coconut oil all day and every joint supp known to man...
I figure I might as well git r dunn while I'm suffering anyhoo....

Truth is, it gets a little better when I don't work so hard in the gym......so there's my choices...

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
These are the 3 items I have left for next time
Anavar
Dermatr3st
Epistane

Just trying to figure something out without having to buy more stuff

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My joints always ache for one reason or another...:/ take fishoil and coconut oil all day and every joint supp known to man...

Truth is, it gets a little better when I don't work so hard in the gym......so there's my choices...
These are the 3 items I have left for next time
Anavar
Dermatr3st
Epistane

Just trying to figure something out without having to buy more stuff
Maybe try doing some stuff that isn't as hard on your joints?? What are you goals when working out and taking drugs? If you're trying to build muscle/add mass, there's so much you can do without lifting crazy heavy ass weight and trashing your joints.
My solution to your joint problem would be a wet compound like NPP or deca but from the compounds listed, I don't think you're down for the real sh1t.
I'd still look for a compound that will help cushion your joints on cycle. Dermatrest might help but idk how much.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Maybe try doing some stuff that isn't as hard on your joints?? What are you goals when working out and taking drugs? If you're trying to build muscle/add mass, there's so much you can do without lifting crazy heavy ass weight and trashing your joints.
My solution to your joint problem would be a wet compound like NPP or deca but from the compounds listed, I don't think you're down for the real sh1t.
I'd still look for a compound that will help cushion your joints on cycle. Dermatrest might help but idk how much.
My goal is to keep muscle while cutting fat. This will probably be my last non natty cycle coming up - my days of doing hard stuff are long over....

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My goal is to keep muscle while cutting fat. This will probably be my last non natty cycle coming up - my days of doing hard stuff are long over....
Epistane/Trest makes a nice balance of wet/dry and both are great for mass and strength. You could run some a little test with the Anavar for a nice wet/dry stack as well. Even a Transdermal test no ester would work well with the var.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established

Uhhh, CRAAAZY idea here....how bout you run compounds that make your joints feel better and might even improve them over time instead of beating them to dust?

Comes to mind:
EQ
Deca
Trest
Dbol
GH peptides
BPC-157
HGH
MK-677

Then you can add epi/var to control estrogen or bloat, modulate dosage so the joint effects are still there.

You could easily do a cycle tailored to strengthen those joints with high reps, low weights and negatives as well as lots of stretching and supplementation. You dont wanna end up with arthritis...thats when all the fun ends and you gonna be looking at your big ass dry muscles like....welp boys, we had a good run. *Shrink*

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran the following cycle for 8 weeks

LGD 4033 8mg/day
MK 677 20mg/day
OL Sup3r PCT
OL Ar1macare
OL Kingsguard
Hydrapharm Alchemy (an AI) (1/2 dosage)
DAA

Tbh I hadn't done enough research on LGD and so for the last three weeks I've run

LGD 4033 8mg/day
MK 677 20mg/day
Erase Pro+
Black Lion Research Rebirth
OL Kingsguard
DAA
Norateen Heavyweight II (1/3 dosing preworkout) (it was on sale) (ingredients: mucuna pruriens, fenugreek, DIM, beta-ecdysterone, methoxyisoflavone, vit E)

Unfortunately, I've noticed quite a bit of testicular atrophy and I think its due to the LGD 4033. What would you suggest I do?
I'd stopped running Sup3r PCT and ar1macare to give my body a break from natural test boosters and AIs but the suggested four weeks will be up a week from now.
Additionally, I've read about HCG, clomid and nolva. Which one(s) would you recommend, with what dosage, and when?
Also, should I discontinue using BLR Rebirth if I were to start using HCG, clomid or nolva?
Should I take a break from the DAA?

I know I've asked a lot of questions, I'd be grateful for advice!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I ran the following cycle for 8 weeks

LGD 4033 8mg/day
MK 677 20mg/day
OL Sup3r PCT
OL Ar1macare
OL Kingsguard
Hydrapharm Alchemy (an AI) (1/2 dosage)
DAA

Tbh I hadn't done enough research on LGD and so for the last three weeks I've run

LGD 4033 8mg/day
MK 677 20mg/day
Erase Pro+
Black Lion Research Rebirth
OL Kingsguard
DAA
Norateen Heavyweight II (1/3 dosing preworkout) (it was on sale) (ingredients: mucuna pruriens, fenugreek, DIM, beta-ecdysterone, methoxyisoflavone, vit E)

Unfortunately, I've noticed quite a bit of testicular atrophy and I think its due to the LGD 4033. What would you suggest I do?
I'd stopped running Sup3r PCT and ar1macare to give my body a break from natural test boosters and AIs but the suggested four weeks will be up a week from now.
Additionally, I've read about HCG, clomid and nolva. Which one(s) would you recommend, with what dosage, and when?
Also, should I discontinue using BLR Rebirth if I were to start using HCG, clomid or nolva?
Should I take a break from the DAA?

I know I've asked a lot of questions, I'd be grateful for advice!
Should've saved PCT for PCT.
Pick up some clomid or nolvadex and start using it directly after you stop taking the LGD. That will help bring your nuts back.
Highly recommend researching what you're gonna take more thoroughly before you start taking it.