Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

franks009

Awards
  • Established
I would monitor your BP. Are you using Meso with LGD - if so, how is your BP? If you haven't started Meso, I would start with a low dose and monitor BP and increase from there.
Iv been off it for a few months but im missing it. Nothing comes close to it for me. last year on my LGD and RAD140 run i was ok with it so ill go low and keep an eye out. Thanks

rosser67

Awards
Hey guys, this is my first post, hopefully I don't sound to much like an idiot. I'm on my first cycle of Test cyp of 500 MG each week. Two pins one on Monday and one on Thursday, 250 mg each. I did a ton of research before hand and have everything on hand for both on cycle and pct. I'm planning on a 12 week cycle and then pct 3 weeks after last pin. I just got blood work done at week 4, I know its probably about 2 weeks early but i wanted to check on my levels. Everything looks good but my estradiol is low. I'm currently taking 1mg anastrozole every day. Here are my test levels and estradiol levels.
Estradiol <5.0 Low pg/mL 7.6 - 42.6
Testosterone, Serum >1500 High ng/dL 348 - 1197
obviously I'm taking to much anastrozole and need to cut back but how much? should i take 1/2 mg every day or maybe 1/2 mg every other day? any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for the advise in advance.

btur2915

Awards
Hey guys, this is my first post, hopefully I don't sound to much like an idiot. I'm on my first cycle of Test cyp of 500 MG each week. Two pins one on Monday and one on Thursday, 250 mg each. I did a ton of research before hand and have everything on hand for both on cycle and pct. I'm planning on a 12 week cycle and then pct 3 weeks after last pin. I just got blood work done at week 4, I know its probably about 2 weeks early but i wanted to check on my levels. Everything looks good but my estradiol is low. I'm currently taking 1mg anastrozole every day. Here are my test levels and estradiol levels.
Estradiol <5.0 Low pg/mL 7.6 - 42.6
Testosterone, Serum >1500 High ng/dL 348 - 1197
obviously I'm taking to much anastrozole and need to cut back but how much? should i take 1/2 mg every day or maybe 1/2 mg every other day? any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for the advise in advance.
.5mg adex every shot day. You can increase it slowly if needed.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peaking for strenght based off of percentages, resets and rpe is doable. I'm not talking about prs... who would risk that pre contest?

I'm talking about doing something similar to...

50% (starting point)
65% ( increasing weights decreasing reps)
75% (look above)
85 to 90% (depending on how you feel)
75 ( back off from peak)
75 (stay here )
65% (back off concentrate on tempo)
50% (deload, reps , pre contest pump work if applicable)
(PCT or reset)

Calculate your new 1rm in a calc on your 85 to 90% and base your % off of the theoretical 1rm.

8rm=80%
10rm=75%
15rm=65%
20rm=60%
30rm=50%
6rm=85%
2rm=90%
That is all over the place. So I'm thinking that I'm on a different page.... :smoker:

rotherhammad

Awards
Hi guys....excellent thread.

Cycle advice please. 41yr old male on Trt(test undeconate) 4ml every 12 weeks.
Running a blast consisting of

Week 1-12. Test e 500mg. Week 1 was 250.
Week 1-12. Super 11. 250mg
Week 1-6. Epistane. 30 then 45 for 5 wks
Goals. Fat loss/recomp. Eating only maintenance Cals or just below. On week 2 now.

Would the super 11 and test lower cortisol too much?
I wanted to add something at week 6 to replace the Epi.
I have the following...
Lgd, osta, mass GH, super 1 and super 4, halo, TD trest and TD tren.
Ideally don't want to use another liver toxic compound.

Thoughts and thanks in advance. Ps this is my first run at pinning but multiple cycles of PH.
All ancillaries on hand but pct will be a taper down of test until my shot of undeconate.

Mikelopez

Awards
Anyone try a Keto diet on a cycle or would this be counter productive? I'm a type 1 diabetic so I was thinking trying Keto or using my insulin to my advantage

btur2915

Awards
Keto on cycle is amazing for fat loss just but sometimes is hard to do depending on what you use - i.e. eq is often associated with increased appetite.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Anything otc that can be used as a test base for a 60mg anavar cutting cycle?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking 4-andro@400 and
epi andro@1000mg started 2 weeks pre
the epiandro might be overkill to be honest. I would invest in more 4-andro instead. Var is bringing anything epiandro could and then some. Also, epiandro keeps being boasted for energy but in my experience, it gives a ****ty kind of energy. The energy you get from 4-andro and test bases in general are a sense of well being, motivation, confidence. What i experienced with epiandro was more frustration, anxiety and pointless aggression. If you must use epiandro id keep it at 500mg/day and use whatever money you are saving to bump up your 4-andro dose.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking 4-andro@400 and
epi andro@1000mg started 2 weeks pre
Looks good, but if you haven't bought the 4-andro yet, I would go with 4-AD instead. Predator has it. A very, very small percentage of your 4-andro dose will convert to testosterone. Most of what converts will be to 4-AD anyway, so you might as well just run that.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd listen to Mike, you might as well go for a 1 step ph instead of a 2 step...

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, but if you haven't bought the 4-andro yet, I would go with 4-AD instead. Predator has it. A very, very small percentage of your 4-andro dose will convert to testosterone. Most of what converts will be to 4-AD anyway, so you might as well just run that.
I agree with mike 1000%. If you can get 4-AD GET THE 4-AD. As a matter of fact, screw the epiandro as well. If you can get 4-AD, you will most definitely get the best bang for your buck as far as test base goes if you spend ever cent getting as high a dose of 4-AD as you can.

btur2915

Awards
Anything otc that can be used as a test base for a 60mg anavar cutting cycle?
Low dosage of dermatr3st would be awesome if you can still find it. 50mg a day. Lethargy on var is the real deal - even happens when running trt.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low dosage of dermatr3st would be awesome if you can still find it. 50mg a day. Lethargy on var is the real deal - even happens when running trt.
That's of course if your not planning on getting your wife pregnant any time soon

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Have 2 bottles dermatr3st in the stash. And DEFINITELY no pregnancies planned! Lol

rotherhammad

Awards
Hi guys....excellent thread.

Cycle advice please. 41yr old male on Trt(test undeconate) 4ml every 12 weeks.
Running a blast consisting of

Week 1-12. Test e 500mg. Week 1 was 250.
Week 1-12. Super 11. 250mg
Week 1-6. Epistane. 30 then 45 for 5 wks
Goals. Fat loss/recomp. Eating only maintenance Cals or just below. On week 2 now.

Would the super 11 and test lower cortisol too much?
I wanted to add something at week 6 to replace the Epi.
I have the following...
Lgd, osta, mass GH, super 1 and super 4, halo, TD trest and TD tren.
Ideally don't want to use another liver toxic compound.

Thoughts and thanks in advance. Ps this is my first run at pinning but multiple cycles of PH.
All ancillaries on hand but pct will be a taper down of test until my shot of undeconate.
Any thoughts guys.
Also how can I reduce water retention on the cycle?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Epistane should help towards that as it is slightly anti e, but have you got Adex on hand? Also potassium helps

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts guys.
Also how can I reduce water retention on the cycle?
I like your cycle man. If you are experienced you could add TD tren for the last 6 weeks to shred even more or LGD if you want to bulk up without that many sides. I wouldnt think that cycle would be overly water retaining. Are you running any AI?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the Td tren is absolutely awesome stuff, you'll probably find it needs dosing high, what mg/ml is it?

rotherhammad

Awards
Ai on hand but not used any yet.
Got anastrozole and armotraz. Think they are the same!
Should I use 1 tab per injection day to start with?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No bro, .5 very 3 days and take it from there

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely this, especially if youre running the test e on top of your trt unde dose (which you effectively will be for the first month or so even if you drop it during the blast).

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
That should take care of the water weight with your current cycle. I think you might actually be on the lower end so watch out for sore joints and up your fish oil intake.

rotherhammad

Awards
Thanks guys. Never used an Ai before. Not needed to.
Will try 0.5 every 3 days.
DermaTren is 90ml. Each ml is 30mg. What dose do you recommend?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
90mg ed

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
What's drying me out? My joints are KILLING me!
I'm taking:
330 1andro
1100 epi andro
10mg lgd
1 squirt sup3r dhea
1 squirt sup3r 11
Arimacare pro
R andro Shred x3
9 fat caps of fish oil
Every joint supp known to man
I'm also lifting heavier and higher rep than I have in a loooong time.

Any ideas? I'm cutting fat and getting stronger so i don't want to mess with that...

Thank you

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what's in r andro shred but looks like the Andros and super 11, try upping the dhea up a couple of squirts, that might help

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either that or your fish oil is bunk and they've filled it with fryer oil ?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Urgh I hate it when that happens

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
You probably have really low estrogen and lowered cortisol makes it worse. If you increase your DHEA...by a lot, its gonna get much better. epiandro and r-andro are both dht prohormones which will act as a sort of AI. That paired with your almost nonexistent source of substrates for the aromatase enzyme makes it a pretty clear one.

If I was you, id upp my dhea dose by 1 squirt/day until you feel better. DHEA is a pretty weak test base and you are going to need a pretty high dose if you are running that high a dose of DHT PHs.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Also, deload for a couple of days up to a week doing lower weight and slower reps. Give your joints a minute to plump up again.

Trumper

Awards
Hey people,
Some advice please….
Firstly….
Going to start 5 week cycle
Halodrol 50/75/75/100/100
Epistane 20/20/30/30/30
4-Andro 220/220/330/330/330
AS blockade run at rec dose
Plenty omega 3 and standard additional vits/mins

1. Question for cycle is: I have AS EstroStrike for AI (60mg formestane & 25mg Armistane per tab) do I run from the get go or wait a week?

Secondly…..
PCT
I have a lot of different options on hand, OTC and not Sitting about..... Undecided what combo to use…. Or to use all…. Is there such a thing as PCT over kill? Better to be safe?… save some for another cycle? (my next cycle will be 1-Andro, Epi-andro & 4-Andro… once back to normal in a couple of months) Would be helpful for someone to take the pain of choosing away for me… but equally don’t want to waste what’s there by having them sitting around.

I have Nolvadex 10mg tabs on way
VL Post cycle 3x
DAA
BLS Rebirth
Even got some fusion supps Post cycle Marix tabs (6-bromo) laying around

getting to many different takes on this when searching, but this thread seems to have a good number of well advised posters.

Any input appreciated.

Dholmes90

Awards
Anyone have experience with Fusion supplements Androtest and Nano 1T? Buddy of mine and I are going to do a bulk this upcoming fall, he's maintaining and I'm cutting for a few more months. He's on his way to becoming an IFBB pro and I'm thinking about doing a men's physique show next year and I really want to put on some much needed size, but want to keep it on the dryer side too.

He's going to run Androtest along with Nanodrol, and I'm thinking about giving Androtest and Nano 1T a shot for my first cycle. From what I've been reading so far, this is essentially a stronger version of the Andro The Giant and Super Mandro stack as these convert via 1 step whereas Hard Rock's andros converts via 2 steps.

He thinks I should run the same cycle as him, but I told him no since I don't feel comfortable running m-sten as my first cycle as it appears to be geared more towards those who have run at least a couple of cycles already. He also mentioned Halodrol as another alternative to Nanodrol 1T too.

What do you think guys?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experience with Fusion supplements Androtest and Nano 1T? Buddy of mine and I are going to do a bulk this upcoming fall, he's maintaining and I'm cutting for a few more months. He's on his way to becoming an IFBB pro and I'm thinking about doing a men's physique show next year and I really want to put on some much needed size, but want to keep it on the dryer side too.

He's going to run Androtest along with Nanodrol, and I'm thinking about giving Androtest and Nano 1T a shot for my first cycle. From what I've been reading so far, this is essentially a stronger version of the Andro The Giant and Super Mandro stack as these convert via 1 step whereas Hard Rock's andros converts via 2 steps.

He thinks I should run the same cycle as him, but I told him no since I don't feel comfortable running m-sten as my first cycle as it appears to be geared more towards those who have run at least a couple of cycles already. He also mentioned Halodrol as another alternative to Nanodrol 1T too.

What do you think guys?
If he really wants to be an IFBB pro, he should be using injectable AAS (test, tren, mast, etc.) like all the IFBB pros do.

Either 1-test and 4-AD or Halodrol and 4-AD would be an awesome first cycle.

Dholmes90

Awards
If he really wants to be an IFBB pro, he should be using injectable AAS (test, tren, mast, etc.) like all the IFBB pros do.

Either 1-test and 4-AD or Halodrol and 4-AD would be an awesome first cycle.
Yeah man, he's very unpredictable. I wouldn't be surprised if he tells me next week he's going to run test and tren instead. Especially now since he want to step on the Arnold stage next year at 240-260lbs and his coach who's a bodybuilder/prep coach is suggesting he start using injectable AAS like you said.

But I'm definitely going to either do the 4-AD and Halo or 4-AD and 1-AD stack for my first cycle. I'll make sure I'll run extra liver support if I choose Halo since it is methylated and of course a Serm for PCT. Gotta start saving up money right now for this cycle haha. Thank you brother!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I also have a bottle and a half of oral tr3st and a full bottle of dermatrest. For whatever reason, I did not respond to them. I know, crazy. Anyone wants them, PM me an offer. Would love to clean out my cabinet.

kencyr1

Awards
I don't know if this was covered already or not, but I'm wondering about calorie consumption while cutting on tren ace, oral winstrol, and test.
Im 6'2" and I've dropped from 225 to 211 in 12 weeks. From about 17% to 14%.
Do I continue my current calorie/macro intake when on cycle? Increase? Decrease? Looking to get down to 8-10%
Tren 50mg eod, test 300mg/week, winny 50mg ed.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if this was covered already or not, but I'm wondering about calorie consumption while cutting on tren ace, oral winstrol, and test.
Im 6'2" and I've dropped from 225 to 211 in 12 weeks. From about 17% to 14%.
Do I continue my current calorie/macro intake when on cycle? Increase? Decrease? Looking to get down to 8-10%
Tren 50mg eod, test 300mg/week, winny 50mg ed.
Depends how quickly you want to drop body fat. Eat under maintenance for faster fatloss. You could easily eat at or slightly above maintenance on tren and drop body fat.

Eight

Eight

Awards
I think I read something that has put this question in my head, but I can't find it or a trustworthy answer. So:

Assuming you take the minimum amount of break (time on+pct=time off etc.), is running the same compound as you did on your last cycle less effective? i.e. Should you vary your gear? And does it make a difference to this whether the stuff is a SARM, PH, or steroid?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I read something that has put this question in my head, but I can't find it or a trustworthy answer. So:

Assuming you take the minimum amount of break (time on+pct=time off etc.), is running the same compound as you did on your last cycle less effective? i.e. Should you vary your gear? And does it make a difference to this whether the stuff is a SARM, PH, or steroid?
Nope. When you fine a compound you really like, stick with it. Unless you like to experiment like I do, then just don't forget,

Tbol/hdrol
Sd
Test
Trest.
Ostarine
My go too.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Nope. When you fine a compound you really like, stick with it. Unless you like to experiment like I do
Awesome, good to know, cheers mate.

I have a feeling I'll probably end up trying lots of things though over the next few years.