Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will do. Also, what could I stack clomid/nolvadex with to maintain or improve my physique during PCT?
Next week I'm starting bottles of Sup3r PCT, ar1macare and follidrone 2.0 but I've been looking into getting a nutrient partitioner like anabeta elite and/or slinmax/slinshot/glycobol and/or a natty test booster like alphamax / m-test and/or X-gels to run alongside them. Which combo would you recommend and can I take these whilst in PCT or should I save them for later?

Zariph

Awards
Could you do an oral cycle without injecting T? will you be able to keep what you get? Also which cycles you recommend?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Will do. Also, what could I stack clomid/nolvadex with to maintain or improve my physique during PCT?
Next week I'm starting bottles of Sup3r PCT, ar1macare and follidrone 2.0 but I've been looking into getting a nutrient partitioner like anabeta elite and/or slinmax/slinshot/glycobol and/or a natty test booster like alphamax / m-test and/or X-gels to run alongside them. Which combo would you recommend and can I take these whilst in PCT or should I save them for later?
I'd take the Sup3r PCT and follidrone (you don't need the ar1macare once you're in PCT, it's for on cycle support). A nutrient partitioner is always a good choice, I try to use one year round unless I run out.
I'd save the extra test booster like alpha max till after you're done with PCT.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
how much does testosterone cost?

1 10ml vial of 250mg/ml testosterone enanthate. if you take 1ml a week (250mg a week) it would last you 10 weeks?

how much would this cost buying it on the net vs buying it irl black market.

is 50dollars to cheap?

how do you recommend buying it? over the net, or buying it irl

EDIT: FOR RESEARCH PURPOUSES ONLY, IM NOT GONNA BUY AND/OR USE ANY ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stopped taking halodrol from gaspari a few months ago, have ten pills left, should I take them, will they do anything for me at this point.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much does testosterone cost?

1 10ml vial of 250mg/ml testosterone enanthate. if you take 1ml a week (250mg a week) it would last you 10 weeks?

how much would this cost buying it on the net vs buying it irl black market.

is 50dollars to cheap?

how do you recommend buying it? over the net, or buying it irl

EDIT: FOR RESEARCH PURPOUSES ONLY, IM NOT GONNA BUY AND/OR USE ANY ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES.
Answered in your other thread

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd take the Sup3r PCT and follidrone (you don't need the ar1macare once you're in PCT, it's for on cycle support). A nutrient partitioner is always a good choice, I try to use one year round unless I run out.
I'd save the extra test booster like alpha max till after you're done with PCT.
Thank you .
With nutrient partitioners during PCT, would you be better off picking one without any natty test boosters in it? For example, Anabeta elite contains anacyclus pyrethrum. Also, would running follidrone with a source of epicatechin suppress your myostatin too far, thus perhaps cause you to build up a tolerance or lead to a myostatin rebound?
Should / could I run an AI during my PCT, or should I reserve that for post-PCT too?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thank you .
With nutrient partitioners during PCT, would you be better off picking one without any natty test boosters in it? For example, Anabeta elite contains anacyclus pyrethrum. Also, would running follidrone with a source of epicatechin suppress your myostatin too far, thus perhaps cause you to build up a tolerance or lead to a myostatin rebound?
Should / could I run an AI during my PCT, or should I reserve that for post-PCT too?
I would get one without natural test boosters just because your PCT products should already have those.
I don't know if a tolerance or rebound from myostatin inhibition even exists so I can't answer that, sorry. You should be getting enough from follidrone though.
You shouldn't use an AI unless you notice estrogen side effects or your blood work shows elevated estrogen, and that applies to both PCT and beyond.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uhhh, CRAAAZY idea here....how bout you run compounds that make your joints feel better and might even improve them over time instead of beating them to dust?

Comes to mind:
EQ
Deca
Trest
Dbol
GH peptides
BPC-157
HGH
MK-677

Then you can add epi/var to control estrogen or bloat, modulate dosage so the joint effects are still there.

You could easily do a cycle tailored to strengthen those joints with high reps, low weights and negatives as well as lots of stretching and supplementation. You dont wanna end up with arthritis...thats when all the fun ends and you gonna be looking at your big ass dry muscles like....welp boys, we had a good run. *Shrink*
Var is actually good for the joints. There are studies to prove this. Where as the rest it's just bros saying ya my joints felt good on dis sh!t man.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Var is actually good for the joints. There are studies to prove this. Where as the rest it's just bros saying ya my joints felt good on dis sh!t man.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15291113 Nandrolone PP (very much Deca)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25415472 BPC-157 for fibroblast differentiation

Evidence for androgen + GH for osteoblast differentiation: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28067796

I gotta run but you can find many more like these showing that the items I linked do help with tissue and tendon regeneration through multiple pathways.

Its really easy to say someone elses post is broscience while yours isnt without linking anything

But hey...."if you say thats good **** man"...

P.S. I do believe var can also help him, I just didnt think about it at the time, however the way u addressed the post is just dumb as ****.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15291113 Nandrolone PP (very much Deca)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25415472 BPC-157 for fibroblast differentiation

Evidence for androgen + GH for osteoblast differentiation: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28067796

I gotta run but you can find many more like these showing that the items I linked do help with tissue and tendon regeneration through multiple pathways.

Its really easy to say someone elses post is broscience while yours isnt without linking anything

But hey...."if you say thats good **** man"...

P.S. I do believe var can also help him, I just didnt think about it at the time, however the way u addressed the post is just dumb as ****.
I was talking about steriod yes anything gh related, bpc, tb500, there a few others as well. Deca is the only steriod with studies, other than anavar, proving it's joint benefits. Also I could be wrong I'll dig into to studies when I have time, but I think I remember the the new growth in soft tissue caused by nandrolone is more brittle tissue(definitely could be wrong here)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think you may be right. The more I'm digging the worse nandrolone is looking for joints. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1600-0838.2010.01162.x/full

This abstract is presented in a sh!ty way but is still relevant. I wish I could access the full study of this one.
I've found that most studies are skewed in some form or fashion and are one sided. Someone has to pay for the study and unfortunately this can effect results. Look at the andro study for example lol I felt bad ever even referring to it.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've found that most studies are skewed in some form or fashion and are one sided. Someone has to pay for the study and unfortunately this can effect results. Look at the andro study for example lol I felt bad ever even referring to it.
Very true.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 what is the specific growth factor that increases the formation of blood vessels? I'm having a total brain fart right now, and can't remember.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For every study there is proving something​ there are 3 studies published disproving the same theory. That's why I like to form my own conclusions.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 what is the specific growth factor that increases the formation of blood vessels? I'm having a total brain fart right now, and can't remember.
Satellite something or another...today is my one party day and I'm taking full advantage... brain is in the "off" position

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Igf-1 has these effects, that what you are looking for?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh i remember VEGF. Which brings me to my point.

WARNING this is not proven in any sense, yes this is broscience!!!(which means I'M​ MOST LIKELY WRONG!!!)

I think that something like PGF2a(to increase VEGF), with it's ability in increasing the formation of new blood vessels, with a potent vasodilator, such as a nitroglycerin; would drastically increase recovery of non muscle soft tissue. My thinking​ is, the reason for slow healing of tendons and even more so ligaments, is due to lack of blood flow. This (in MY mind) would accelerate the healing process. Doing so by preventing lack of blood flow to slow down recovery. Especially if things like HGH, bpc-157, tb500, etc were added.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Best Options For Non-methylated/alkelated Oral Steroid

I have looked at my notes for options for a non-methyl oral steroid that produces decent lean gains. I was originally trying to find a non-methyl to preface epistane but I can't find anything decent other than Trenavar, including any available UGL options. Any recommendations?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EQ is supposed to improve collagen synthesis improving joint health.

Deca was originally made to treat bone loss. That has to help with joints somehow since bones are connected by joints, right? Lol
I've literally never seen anything with EQ and collagen. Not saying it doesn't exist. But I was pretty sure the development of boldenone was designed specific for race horses

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nor clostebol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Oral only cycles are basically what everyone runs on this forum. Mostly prohormones and designer steroids though.
If you run an oral steroid cycle without testosterone, you'll likely gain a bunch on cycle, feel great, maybe start feeling crappy towards the end because your body has zero testosterone, and once you come off you'll deflate and lose some percentage of what you gained.
IMO not worth it without testosterone.

Zariph

Awards
Oral only cycles are basically what everyone runs on this forum. Mostly prohormones and designer steroids though.
If you run an oral steroid cycle without testosterone, you'll likely gain a bunch on cycle, feel great, maybe start feeling crappy towards the end because your body has zero testosterone, and once you come off you'll deflate and lose some percentage of what you gained.
IMO not worth it without testosterone.
thx for the answer! Can you add some kind of oral test or is injectable really the only way to go?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
thx for the answer! Can you add some kind of oral test or is injectable really the only way to go?
You can take some oral trest or andro. Though I highly recommend if you don't want to inject to use a TD trest product.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You can take some oral trest or andro. Though I highly recommend if you don't want to inject to use a TD trest product.
Like he said ^ there are oral products that can serve as a substitute to testosterone, but nothing will compare to actual injected test.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Well, when I think of steroids I think of an image. You have the advantage over someone, which is a form of cheating. I guess it wouldn't be right unless it was legal for everybody. Reason it's not legal for everybody is because it can hurt people seriously.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like he said ^ there are oral products that can serve as a substitute to testosterone, but nothing will compare to actual injected test.
Transdermal testosterone is always an option ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, when I think of steroids I think of an image. You have the advantage over someone, which is a form of cheating. I guess it wouldn't be right unless it was legal for everybody. Reason it's not legal for everybody is because it can hurt people seriously.
The real world is gonna steamroll your a$$

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yep that explains why you've been doing so much research on them and how to use them. You're full of sh*t

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Vegan gains is that you?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Transdermal testosterone is always an option ;)
Meh, used it and wasn't impressed. Plus I'd have to bathe in it to get the dose I wanted.

sespress

Awards
Policing usage has become nearly impossible for the Sporting Community to actually do, so many designers on the market different types of peptides straight up insulin usage, players using the offseason to run quickly clearing drugs. Also thinking that the steroid makes the player so much better than the competition isn't entirely true. It's definitely giving him an edge but he's already at the top and not everybody could get to the top that he's at.

I agree that it could be considered cheating and it should be considered cheating. However I think it's ridiculous that some of it is scheduled one. The type of harm we're talking about here is totally different than that of a heroin addict. And even if they were totally legal I believe the Sporting Community would still eliminate them.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meh, used it and wasn't impressed. Plus I'd have to bathe in it to get the dose I wanted.
Get it made in a custom dose. You can squeeze 150mg into a ml with micronized test base. I agree it's not ideal but is great for me when I travel etc and don't have access to oils.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Policing usage has become nearly impossible for the Sporting Community to actually do, so many designers on the market different types of peptides straight up insulin usage, players using the offseason to run quickly clearing drugs. Also thinking that the steroid makes the player so much better than the competition isn't entirely true. It's definitely giving him an edge but he's already at the top and not everybody could get to the top that he's at.

I agree that it could be considered cheating and it should be considered cheating. However I think it's ridiculous that some of it is scheduled one. The type of harm we're talking about here is totally different than that of a heroin addict. And even if they were totally legal I believe the Sporting Community would still eliminate them.
I don't recommend steroids for everyone, and I don't recommend growth hormones for everyone, but for certain individuals, I truly believe, that it can make an average athlete a super athlete. It can make a super athlete-incredible. Just legendary.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Get it made in a custom dose. You can squeeze 150mg into a ml with micronized test base. I agree it's not ideal but is great for me when I travel etc and don't have access to oils.
I usually just take my whole dose before I leave since I never travel for more than 7-10 days. And if I'm using short esters I come off or just take a week break lol. Not ideal but the best I can do

Bolindero

Awards
Hey I have a question maybe you can help me out. I'm trying to decide between 1-andro and Olympus halo. I know halo is methylated and supposed to be stronger but would there be a significant difference in gains that you have personally noticed?

Would def stack with epiandro and possibly 4-andro or maybe even trest! Any thoughts or advice?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I have a question maybe you can help me out. I'm trying to decide between 1-andro and Olympus halo. I know halo is methylated and supposed to be stronger but would there be a significant difference in gains that you have personally noticed?

Would def stack with epiandro and possibly 4-andro or maybe even trest! Any thoughts or advice?
Halo by itself is how I would go. Skip the andros, you will make some good gains off the Halo and side effects are very minimal for most users. Halo strength increase was unmatched by any other pH I've taken. Ran og helladrol with just dermacrine as a base and it was great.

Zariph

Awards
So which trandermal test do you guys prefer? Or am I not allowed to ask this question?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I would say laughter is the best medicine. But it's more than that. It's an entire regime of antibiotics and steroids. Laughter brings the swelling down on our national psyche and then applies an antibiotic cream. You gotta keep it away from your eyes.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would say laughter is the best medicine. But it's more than that. It's an entire regime of antibiotics and steroids. Laughter brings the swelling down on our national psyche and then applies an antibiotic cream. You gotta keep it away from your eyes.
IMG_4187.jpg