Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yea I've been pretty fortunate I always seem be back to tip top within 6 weeks decent genetics I guess and proper procedure. After I normalize I always give a month grace period after though just for the hell of it.
As you should. You have better self control than me lol

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Anyone run trest 150mg or higher? Im on 50mg TD split doses and 50mg pwo. Sometimes 75mg pwo. Thinking of adding another 50mg TD.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Anyone run trest 150mg or higher? Im on 50mg TD split doses and 50mg pwo. Sometimes 75mg pwo. Thinking of adding another 50mg TD.
I believe yates84 ran it at 150+ mg ED. bighulksmash ran it at 200+ I believe. I'm pretty sure that both of them agreed it was too much and 125-150 would be the maximum dose before the sides began to outweigh the benefits.

I ran it (TD/Oral) at 75-100 mg and the gains were awesome when stacked with another anabolic (P-Mag @ 75mg ED).

franks009

Awards
  • Established
I believe yates84 ran it at 150+ mg ED. bighulksmash ran it at 200+ I believe. I'm pretty sure that both of them agreed it was too much and 125-150 would be the maximum dose before the sides began to outweigh the benefits.

I ran it (TD/Oral) at 75-100 mg and the gains were awesome when stacked with another anabolic (P-Mag @ 75mg ED).
Good to know. Yea gains are great but im most surprised with the strength increase. The only sides im getting right now at 100mg is oily skin but 6.25 mg of exem e3d fixes that just fine. And its only an RC

franks009

Awards
  • Established

Also on 12mg LGD

franks009

Awards
  • Established
That's a potent combo. 12mg of OL LGD (by itself) produced nice gains for me.
8 weeks in out of 12. Weight is at 194 from 184 also dropped some bf. and my barbell bench is at 340 for 2 reps from 275 for 6 reps. So yea this sh!t is awesome.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is Spartan Lean/Hard anything to bother with?

Done a few real cycles and did 2 years of trt, been clean now for about 2 years, but, like most of you guys know, the temptations from the dark side is real!

I think I already know the answer to my question but I'm hoping to find something that don't shut me down as much but still make me feel "ON"...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
As Toren said Yates and I ran it in the high end . Sides outweighed the benefits. 100 to 150 is max . I went as far as 250. Definitely dont recommend that.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
As Toren said Yates and I ran it in the high end . Sides outweighed the benefits. 100 to 150 is max . I went as far as 250. Definitely dont recommend that.
Lol yea thats high. Ill bump up to 150 and stick with that. I should be more than satisfied with that. Like i said the only sides i have from 100 is oily skin. Morning wood is always there and sex drive is still good.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Most I could ever keep up with was 125mg and it was a really good sweet spot for me.. 150 would be too much for me to handle but everyone's different bro. Just drop your pwo dose a little and bump up the TD

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Most I could ever keep up with was 125mg and it was a really good sweet spot for me.. 150 would be too much for me to handle but everyone's different bro. Just drop your pwo dose a little and bump up the TD
True that. Thanks for the info

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Is Spartan Lean/Hard anything to bother with?

Done a few real cycles and did 2 years of trt, been clean now for about 2 years, but, like most of you guys know, the temptations from the dark side is real!

I think I already know the answer to my question but I'm hoping to find something that don't shut me down as much but still make me feel "ON"...
You say you DID 2 years of TRT, does that mean you are no longer on TRT?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol, ok, I lied, it wasn't "dead", it it was "Too low to measure".
So it was a result from a test? Just checking because some docs don't know the first thing about TRT, and think you can't have kids when taking exogenous testosterone.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it was a result from a test? Just checking because some docs don't know the first thing about TRT, and think you can't have kids when taking exogenous testosterone.
My Dr have been very helpful, he's on trt also so he knows a little more than your average Dr. Getting off worked well for me and my wife got pregnant soon after. Not sure I want to go back on since I recovered well and my test levels is way higher than it was before I started, but like said earlier, I miss being on!

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
My Dr have been very helpful, he's on trt also so he knows a little more than your average Dr. Getting off worked well for me and my wife got pregnant soon after. Not sure I want to go back on since I recovered well and my test levels is way higher than it was before I started, but like said earlier, I miss being on!
I didn't even think your body could possibly recover from 2 years straight of exogenous test.

What are your levels at?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I didn't even think your body could possibly recover from 2 years straight of exogenous test.
The body is a pretty resilient system

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used Clomid and HCG for about 8 weeks, after first month my test level was low 400, but after second month I was mid 600. I lost a little weight and lost the "swolle on look" (that's what I miss the most) and now I'm mid 500 which I'm pretty happy with. All other levels is normal on blood tests.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
176-191 gh , aka frag. Anyone dabbled in this at all that can shed a little light on the protocol? Seen a couple different way to take full advantage of it's lipolysis want to see what worked in RL for someone.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I used Clomid and HCG for about 8 weeks, after first month my test level was low 400, but after second month I was mid 600. I lost a little weight and lost the "swolle on look" (that's what I miss the most) and now I'm mid 500 which I'm pretty happy with. All other levels is normal on blood tests.
That's amazing bro, good for you. Do you remember what your dosing scheme was for clomid at that time?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
176-191 gh , aka frag. Anyone dabbled in this at all that can shed a little light on the protocol? Seen a couple different way to take full advantage of it's lipolysis want to see what worked in RL for someone.
Tried it, but didn't see much effect since I wasn't dieting/cutting

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I've got a question about AI's and I figured this is probably the best thread. Someone I know (gyno prone) typically uses arimidex on cycle but is getting puffiness in nips. They don't wanna end their cycle so should they go with letrozone or exemestane?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I've got a question about AI's and I figured this is probably the best thread. Someone I know (gyno prone) typically uses arimidex on cycle but is getting puffiness in nips. They don't wanna end their cycle so should they go with letrozone or exemestane?
Adex will cover it 99% of the time. What's "he" taking, how much is he taking, when is he taking it, how big is he,what kind of cycle is he doing or did he do.. these are all important factors that w3 would need to know in order to even try to facilitate an answer.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's amazing bro, good for you. Do you remember what your dosing scheme was for clomid at that time?
Thanks! I don't remember but I have it written down, let me find it and I'll get back with you.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Adex will cover it 99% of the time. What's "he" taking, how much is he taking, when is he taking it, how big is he,what kind of cycle is he doing or did he do.. these are all important factors that w3 would need to know in order to even try to facilitate an answer.
Per week Splitting dosing 2cc sustsnon 250 & 400mg tren e. Approx 5'6" 185 lbs with a beer belly. Was using .5mg adex EOD but that wasn't cutting it this time. Thanks!

chris.patron

Awards
Its been ingrained in peoples minds over the years that PHs are a stepping stone into the hormonal game. This is a very BAD misconception and I wish would disappear.

Mainly because PHs were sold OTC.....OTC = Legal = Safe....duh!...
I totally agree before I did any research I used to look at these awesome workout pills like trenavar and halovar and even ones that had several of these compounds. No where does it say anything about how to do a proper pct with hear compounds or that you need a test base so as to not mess your self up. I have heard many stories of people whose dicks stopped working because they used pro hormones and it's not necessarily because these compounds are so bad it's that because they were sold under a loophole to put the real information on the bottle would have drawn attention to the fact that these are steroids and not supplements and need to be treated with respect. We are brainwashed into believing that if you can legally buy something than it's safe. Do your research on everything you take and make sure you know exactly what it is your getting into. Testosterone is probably the safest compound out there and yet I remember halovar being marketed as a safe prohormone for beginners.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Per week Splitting dosing 2cc sustsnon 250 & 400mg tren e. Approx 5'6" 185 lbs with a beer belly. Was using .5mg adex EOD but that wasn't cutting it this time. Thanks!
taking caber? Sounds like a big missing component..

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I just talked to him and he never uses anything for pralactin
I'm on NPP so I could potentially have prolactin issue as well. However as long as you keep your estrogen under control it shouldn't be a problem. I've found that to be true personally. I only had issues when I was using dbol and anadrol on top of the NPP and EQ. Once I came off the orals everything improved.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm on NPP so I could potentially have prolactin issue as well. However as long as you keep your estrogen under control it shouldn't be a problem. I've found that to be true personally. I only had issues when I was using dbol and anadrol on top of the NPP and EQ. Once I came off the orals everything improved.
How did you like stacking NPP and EQ?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool. He will probably get caber on hand and see how .5mg adex daily treats him.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How did you like stacking NPP and EQ?
Still doing it actually, and this is my second time doing so. It's amazing. A little bit "wetter" than tren and EQ. I'm maintaining the same weight but seeing daily changes in my physique.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I don't have think so but good point. This would solve the gyno issue?
No it will not solve the gyno issues but if your E is high prolactin can be am issue. What bam bam is saying is totally right you just need to have him hone his AI dose.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I just ran lgd 10mg, 1andro 330, epi andro 1000 and sup3r dhea for 8 weeks.
I'm thinking of going another 4 weeks but upping the lgd to 15mg.
What say ye?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
He doesnt understand that feedback system for DHT doesnt work like test. The only feedback system there is, is for test. From your test pool, DHT and estrogen will be synthesized depending on the amount of aromatase and 5a-reductase present in your blood (these 2 enzymes arent really regulated like the test system although theycan be inhbited through aromatase inhibitors like exemestane or 5a-reductase inhibitors like finasteride).

All supressive hormones will supress test directly and from that supression, indirectly supress estrogen and DHT, but only because their precursor, TESTOSTERONE is being supressed.

Thanks for clearing that up.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
How stupid would it be to try oral trest PWO just one time just to see what all the fuss is about it PWO and not do it again?

And no I haven't done it

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How stupid would it be to try oral trest PWO just one time just to see what all the fuss is about it PWO and not do it again?

And no I haven't done it
It's not gonna do any harm. You may get a great workout and you might not. But you should probably notice some CNS stimulation if not immediate aggression.

franks009

Awards
  • Established

And no I haven't done it
Your gonna wanna do it again lol

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had some atrophy whilst on-cycle and then due to not being able to source hcg*or SERMS I was on nothing for a week. Since then I've been taking

HCG - 500*iu EOD
Clomid - 100 mg ED - split the dose ½ in the AM, ½ in the PM (first 30 days)
Nolvadex - 20 mg ED – split the dose ½ in the AM, ½ in the PM (entire 45 days)

but now I'm being given two vastly different pieces of advice.
1. to stop taking HCG as it shouldn't be taken during PCT with SERMS*due to the fact that it might counteract the SERM
2. to step up the HCG to 2000iu EOD

Could you guys weigh in please

Trumper

Awards

And no I haven't done it
I just did exactly that, I just got back from gym after knocking back a dose 1 hour before session, I will state I'm running a epistane, halo cycle with 4-andro as test base.

I had the bottle for next cycle, after reading about it, I too came across a few post saying about using it PWO and thought I'd have a try and for me it worked nice.

Felt it kick in 30-40 mins from taking it, endurance, pump, aggression and weght capacity was well up from last session, had a hard session tonight.

For me personally I feel it worked well and I will be doing it again.

I used OL tr3st for the record.