Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral tren in liquid or pill form?? I haven't seen it on their website.
Liquid
Dion diol or something
Email them brother
Or go to the tread on this site.
The most bizzare part about tren for me is how it kills hunger.
My calorie intake has dropped by 30%.
Feel strong and powerful

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, you implied I did but I didn’t.

I said that “I feel that most SARMS is a waste”
While quoting a post about sr9009. Can you see why that could have been interpreted that way? Like I said it seemed like you did not that you did.

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
Deca and EQ need to be ran 12 weeks or more
Just pick one and run it
I'm kinda torn between the deca and eq right now. I'm thinking deca cuz of the size and strength thing and I want to hit the 20 inch mark on arms ( about an inch to go) but I don't want the water retention or bloat. You think if my diet is in check and maybe I include some exemestane that will keep it in check? I also don't like this deca dick thing I hear about lol. What's the point if you can't have sex. The eq sounds like the gains are slower but the quality is better and your just harder and more vascular and ups your hunger which I could use. Tren is the best of both in worlds in my opinion but between the deca and eq what does everyone like better?

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
If running 15mg LGD, 20mg MK677 and 10mg RAD how much test prop should be used as a base? 25-50mg eod?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm kinda torn between the deca and eq right now. I'm thinking deca cuz of the size and strength thing and I want to hit the 20 inch mark on arms ( about an inch to go) but I don't want the water retention or bloat. You think if my diet is in check and maybe I include some exemestane that will keep it in check? I also don't like this deca dick thing I hear about lol. What's the point if you can't have sex. The eq sounds like the gains are slower but the quality is better and your just harder and more vascular and ups your hunger which I could use. Tren is the best of both in worlds in my opinion but between the deca and eq what does everyone like better?
NPP is really good
I love it.
Size and strength and joint strength.
Deca dick is only if you have no test.
Run it with test and caber and you will have as much sex as you want.

yamaballer

yamaballer

Awards
I am about to start my first cycle.. I was referred to take Megatren.. it’s got 5mg M-Sten and 20mg Tren.. it suggests 2 pills a day and I’ll be on it 8 weeks. Taking a cycle support along with it.. is the dosage enough? I have read multiple forums stating to take more than 2 pills a day.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am about to start my first cycle.. I was referred to take Megatren.. it’s got 5mg M-Sten and 20mg Tren.. it suggests 2 pills a day and I’ll be on it 8 weeks. Taking a cycle support along with it.. is the dosage enough? I have read multiple forums stating to take more than 2 pills a day.
That's a pretty hard core cycle for a first run.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that’s your first cycle I wouldn’t do it bro.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I’m currently on a 6 month deployment and not able to have those tests done haha
Brother.......
I'm actually more on the hardcore side of things.
I run drugs higher than I should for longer than I should.
But for your first cycle with no real ancillary support.
Bro you might grow a nice set of tits.
You might not even be able to get out of bed.
How are u going to bring your balls back to normal after your 8 weeks?

yamaballer

yamaballer

Awards
Brother.......
I'm actually more on the hardcore side of things.
I run drugs higher than I should for longer than I should.
But for your first cycle with no real ancillary support.
Bro you might grow a nice set of tits.
You might not even be able to get out of bed.
How are u going to bring your balls back to normal after your 8 weeks?
I sent you a message..

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
NPP is really good
I love it.
Size and strength and joint strength.
Deca dick is only if you have no test.
Run it with test and caber and you will have as much sex as you want.
Ya I think I'm gonna go with the nandrolone this time. It's winter anyways I'll pack on more size now and run something that causes less water retention next cycle

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I think I'm gonna go with the nandrolone this time. It's winter anyways I'll pack on more size now and run something that causes less water retention next cycle
Good choice
NPP isn't that bloaty.
Test prop and NPP are so good together.
Deca takes so long to work just like EQ.
NPP is my favorite. Makes pushing hard super easy.
Deca Dick only happens if prolactin isn't in check.

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
Good choice
NPP isn't that bloaty.
Test prop and NPP are so good together.
Deca takes so long to work just like EQ.
NPP is my favorite. Makes pushing hard super easy.
Deca Dick only happens if prolactin isn't in check.
Would something like toremifene work for that. I don't think my supplier has the caber. I have exemestane will keeping your estrogen levels down in turn keep prolactin down?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would something like toremifene work for that. I don't think my supplier has the caber. I have exemestane will keeping your estrogen levels down in turn keep prolactin down?
I'm not an expert.
I've read threads where some people have said that.
I wouldn't t use stane for prolactin.
Letro and prami are easily available.
Also Nandralone isn't real notorious for prolactin troubles.
Its a 19 nor so it "CAN" raise prolactin.
I use caber and I have used prami in the past.
I never have had Deca Dick or any sexual sides because I always have use caber/prami.
I think lots of people just use AI when in test/NPP
Nandalone will raise estro also.
If test is higher than NPP then libido should be fine.
But there's always a maybe that prolactin will give u trouble.

yamaballer

yamaballer

Awards
Way too low to even see any positive effects. 90 mg is the common dosage.
I ended up making a post about it.. last night people were telling me not to do it... it was too hardcore? I’m so confused haha..

I’m about to start Megatren.. 10mg m-Sten 40mg trenavar a day.... should I double it

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ended up making a post about it.. last night people were telling me not to do it... it was too hardcore? I’m so confused haha..

I’m about to start Megatren.. 10mg m-Sten 40mg trenavar a day.... should I double it
20-30 mg is a solid dose for Msten. 10 mg is kinda low and so is 40 mg of Tren. Although the combination of both might compensate for that. I would do 4 caps split twice daily, personally.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will taking your ph, example 4 andro, at the same time as a methylated ds help with the ph absorbtion at all? Im sure this has been asked but after a couple of days of looking around the board i jave come up empty.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will taking your ph, example 4 andro, at the same time as a methylated ds help with the ph absorbtion at all? Im sure this has been asked but after a couple of days of looking around the board i jave come up empty.
Short answer......No
I've wondered the same thing.
But I'm sure somebody else can explain exactly why.

gymtalk

Awards
I've always ran HCG during cycle. Doing it different on my current run and will be using it in pct instead.

Done some research and looks like there's a few ways.

Anyone got a good protocol that works for them?

I'll be fininshing a 10 week test 400 and tri tren cycle.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
I tried to get my doctor to prescribe Raloxifene for me to test out to reduce/reverse gyno. For some reason, he said Tamoxifen is what I need for that and wrote me an Rx (which I didn’t want, but also didn’t want to say - well, people on the steroid forums online tell me this isn’t what I need, because then I’d probably walk away empty handed - though, I did say that “I’ve read” about side effects from Nolva that worry me).

In any event, I’ve never run a cycle (31 years old, have worked out since around 15-16), but now I’ve got this pharma Tamoxifen on hand and don’t really want to throw it out. Seeing as though I’m prone to gyno (got it as a teenager), is there any cycle worth running with the Nolva as PCT? I mean, isn’t is pointless to run a non-aromatizing steroid as I’d still need a test base? Orals have always made me nervous, but maybe Anavar?

Basically, I’m just wondering what I should do, if anything, with this 3 month supply of Nolva that he prescribed, without making my gyno even worse than it already is.

Thanks!

thomaslcudgel

thomaslcudgel

Awards
I'm just going to leave this here for you:

....so I've got a few cycles under my belt give or take. I'm 6'2 about 250 and my bf% is about 25 percent which is high for me. I'm working on getting that lower before I even start this cycle ( which will probably be towards the end of Spring). My cycle will consist of the following...

Trestolone ( Dermatr3st) at 25 mgs daily for 6 weeks ( can I use as a test base at low dosage?)
Rampage ( Cyanostane) 24 mgs ED
Tudca
Cycle Support
Baby Asprin ( 88 mgs a day)
NAC
Garlic supplement
Kidney Cleanse

PCT:

Nolvadex
Test booster
Creatine
Possible AI to prevent estro rebound

AIs

Aromasin
Caber ( for possible prolactin issues)

My hope is that keeping the MENT at a low dose that it can serve as a test base for the Cyano and negate the lethargy and libido sides......the only reason I'm considering this is because I question the validity of sources here for good ole test smh. Should I wait for a legit test source, run androhard as a test base instead or proceed with this as a cycle?!?! Any critique and advice is welcome! If I'm doing something wrong please tell me before I make a mistake! Thanks bros!

gymtalk

Awards
I've always ran HCG during cycle. Doing it different on my current run and will be using it in pct instead.

Done some research and looks like there's a few ways.

Anyone got a good protocol that works for them?

I'll be fininshing a 10 week test 400 and tri tren cycle.
Bump.

Horsemaster68

Awards
Tren/HCG question here.
I'm on TRT which includes daily injections of hcg. I intend on 8 weeks of tren-a+test prop. This is the first time with TREN.
I was considering stopping the hcg for the cycle and picking it back up at the pre cycle dosage when I'm done b/c I have been on it continuously for 3 years and wanted to give it a break...Good or bad idea? Thanks

redmoni

Awards
I'm just about to do my first m-drol cycle. Experienced lifter, 6'1" approx 230lbs, approx bf 13-14%; looking more to recomp, and drop a bit of bf, so keeping calories just above maintenance (clean diet - and no alcohol). Have done orals before (var, tbol, epistane) putting on quality mass but now looking for a bit more lean (dry) muscle (albeit with likely more sides).

Cycle would look a bit like this:

Pre-Cycle (daily for 2 weeks):
NAC 400mg
Finpecia 1mg
Omega 3 oils Two caps a day

Cycle (4 weeks max):
Mdrol 10mg/20mg/20mg/20mg (maybe 30mg on the last week if sides are tolerable)
NAC 400mg/400/400/400
Finpecia 1mg/1/1/1
Ramapril 2.5mg/2.5/2.5/2.5
Omega 3 oils Two caps a day

PCT (4 weeks):
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolvadex 60/40/40/20
Will also continue taking NAC, Finpecia, Ramapril and Omega 3 as in the cycle throughout PCT

Let me know what you think - whether i'm missing something or something not right ... much appreciated.

Thanks

Pav123

Awards
PCT for 6-8 weeks of epistane please? Would be really helpful

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established