Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ended up making a post about it.. last night people were telling me not to do it... it was too hardcore? I’m so confused haha..

I’m about to start Megatren.. 10mg m-Sten 40mg trenavar a day.... should I double it
20-30 mg is a solid dose for Msten. 10 mg is kinda low and so is 40 mg of Tren. Although the combination of both might compensate for that. I would do 4 caps split twice daily, personally.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will taking your ph, example 4 andro, at the same time as a methylated ds help with the ph absorbtion at all? Im sure this has been asked but after a couple of days of looking around the board i jave come up empty.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will taking your ph, example 4 andro, at the same time as a methylated ds help with the ph absorbtion at all? Im sure this has been asked but after a couple of days of looking around the board i jave come up empty.
Short answer......No
I've wondered the same thing.
But I'm sure somebody else can explain exactly why.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
I tried to get my doctor to prescribe Raloxifene for me to test out to reduce/reverse gyno. For some reason, he said Tamoxifen is what I need for that and wrote me an Rx (which I didn’t want, but also didn’t want to say - well, people on the steroid forums online tell me this isn’t what I need, because then I’d probably walk away empty handed - though, I did say that “I’ve read” about side effects from Nolva that worry me).

In any event, I’ve never run a cycle (31 years old, have worked out since around 15-16), but now I’ve got this pharma Tamoxifen on hand and don’t really want to throw it out. Seeing as though I’m prone to gyno (got it as a teenager), is there any cycle worth running with the Nolva as PCT? I mean, isn’t is pointless to run a non-aromatizing steroid as I’d still need a test base? Orals have always made me nervous, but maybe Anavar?

Basically, I’m just wondering what I should do, if anything, with this 3 month supply of Nolva that he prescribed, without making my gyno even worse than it already is.

Thanks!

thomaslcudgel

thomaslcudgel

Awards
I'm just going to leave this here for you:

....so I've got a few cycles under my belt give or take. I'm 6'2 about 250 and my bf% is about 25 percent which is high for me. I'm working on getting that lower before I even start this cycle ( which will probably be towards the end of Spring). My cycle will consist of the following...

Trestolone ( Dermatr3st) at 25 mgs daily for 6 weeks ( can I use as a test base at low dosage?)
Rampage ( Cyanostane) 24 mgs ED
Tudca
Cycle Support
Baby Asprin ( 88 mgs a day)
NAC
Garlic supplement
Kidney Cleanse

PCT:

Nolvadex
Test booster
Creatine
Possible AI to prevent estro rebound

AIs

Aromasin
Caber ( for possible prolactin issues)

My hope is that keeping the MENT at a low dose that it can serve as a test base for the Cyano and negate the lethargy and libido sides......the only reason I'm considering this is because I question the validity of sources here for good ole test smh. Should I wait for a legit test source, run androhard as a test base instead or proceed with this as a cycle?!?! Any critique and advice is welcome! If I'm doing something wrong please tell me before I make a mistake! Thanks bros!

Horsemaster68

Awards
Tren/HCG question here.
I'm on TRT which includes daily injections of hcg. I intend on 8 weeks of tren-a+test prop. This is the first time with TREN.
I was considering stopping the hcg for the cycle and picking it back up at the pre cycle dosage when I'm done b/c I have been on it continuously for 3 years and wanted to give it a break...Good or bad idea? Thanks

redmoni

Awards
I'm just about to do my first m-drol cycle. Experienced lifter, 6'1" approx 230lbs, approx bf 13-14%; looking more to recomp, and drop a bit of bf, so keeping calories just above maintenance (clean diet - and no alcohol). Have done orals before (var, tbol, epistane) putting on quality mass but now looking for a bit more lean (dry) muscle (albeit with likely more sides).

Cycle would look a bit like this:

Pre-Cycle (daily for 2 weeks):
NAC 400mg
Finpecia 1mg
Omega 3 oils Two caps a day

Cycle (4 weeks max):
Mdrol 10mg/20mg/20mg/20mg (maybe 30mg on the last week if sides are tolerable)
NAC 400mg/400/400/400
Finpecia 1mg/1/1/1
Ramapril 2.5mg/2.5/2.5/2.5
Omega 3 oils Two caps a day

PCT (4 weeks):
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolvadex 60/40/40/20
Will also continue taking NAC, Finpecia, Ramapril and Omega 3 as in the cycle throughout PCT

Let me know what you think - whether i'm missing something or something not right ... much appreciated.

Thanks

Pav123

Awards
PCT for 6-8 weeks of epistane please? Would be really helpful

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar