Applied Nutriceuticals: Vacation Again?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Contest

Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less.

Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. It can be funny, serious, warped, whatever :D This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday
Me and Gwen plan on "offing" Gavin(her gay looking husband),and relocating to an exotic tropical island. We plan on making lots of babies and she's down with threesomes. Gwen said she thinks guys on DRIVE are hott,and make her all wet and bananas. I was like No DouBt. I cant let the platinum blonde down. SQUAD UP!!

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
My name is Griffin and I'm a Drive-aholic....I NEED MY FIX!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I think my need for AN products can be best summed up in a Drive Haiku:

Drive gives superb pump
Gives endurance and power
Gives great morning wood

As you know, these are all things that I desparately crave.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Contest

Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. It can be funny, serious, warped, whatever :D This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday
Because the dirty Canadian Custom Officials snagged my DRIVE :wtf: sample, so I've yet to experience the magic!:squat:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
#3 Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less. Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday
I am not big enough yet, and the shiny blue caps are the most beautiful thing i have ever seen.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I should get a bottle of Drive cause Im asian, and I need to get HUUUGE! :D

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
New Contest

Because I'm DRIVING to be the best I can be :bb3:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm also DRIVING my wife crazy......except not when i'm DRIVING my d!ck into her....she seems to like that.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
i'm also DRIVING my wife crazy......except not when i'm DRIVING my d!ck into her....she seems to like that.

I know what you mean, your wife told me the same thing last night.

jk, :thumbsup:

Now if I could get my own wife to say it.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean, your wife told me the same thing last night.

jk
now, i'm going to have to DRIVE over to your house and i'm bringing my golf clubs so i can wack you in the head w/my DRIVER. lol.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should get drive because my nutrition is better than most of you guys, I train with more Intensity than most you guys, I sleep deeper and better than most you guys and the results with all this basic stuff down is so much better than a person that doesnt have the basics in order. =)

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I should get drive because my nutrition is better than most of you guys, I train with more Intensity than most you guys, I sleep deeper and better than most you guys and the results with all this basic stuff down is so much better than a person that doesnt have the basics in order. =)
AND...you are HUMBLE

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I was DRIVING to the store to buy some DRIVE when my car broke down by a farm, I walked to the gas station up the rode and when i came back all i seen was this, so i left the car behind. So now i don't have my Drive or a car to Drive. So easy help a brother out

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
#4 Final contest - We're going simple here, something everyone can guess on. What year make, model + color was my first brand new car? We'll take answers up till tomorrow morning. I'll give 2 hints now one is remember that I'm 40 years old, so theres a good span of time where I could have bought the first one (but I was over 18), and also since some people would get this from another topic I posted on it was an american car.

Don't forget that "____ sent me" is still running too! right now Tripdog is in the lead, but not a lot of people have tried either :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
horse and buggy?...hahaha..im kiddin ol fella..lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You didn't specify new car, just your "first car"....
you're right, I fixed that, I meant new car :) i've actually said what my first car was in threads before, so that one wouldn't have been fair. in case anyone is interested, it was a 1971 volkswagen superbeetle that we bought for $100 with a seized engine, rebuilt with used parts then painted with 6 cans of Krylon 1901 regal blue.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If someone happens to post a picture with it in the correct color, I'll throw in a bottle of something special from my personal supply :D

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
1984 Chevy Monte Carlo - White ---- possibly with these awesome rims on it.

]

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had known this thread was around sooner.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
2007-40(age)= 1967
1965+18= 1985
1985 +4 years of college = 1989
1989 + 2 years to find a decent paying job = 1991
With my deductive reasoning, I'll say a 1991 Mustang or Chevy Camaro. Either car in Blue...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good logic, except I have no degree. I was thrown out of 3 different colleges tho if that helps :D

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
1977 black pontiac trans am!

I know that's you easy!