Applied Nutriceuticals: Vacation Again?

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
How about a prize for the person whose chocolate lab got the ****s not once, but twice in the same day? It was as if she melted onto the kitchen floor.:blink:

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
LOL, thats what you get for given her superpump 250

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, i'll be using post #9 in this thread (my first one in it, on the front page) as the overall tracking for the contests, so you can always look there to see what is current. for right now, we have 2

Ok, two of the contests are decided. I will use this post as the overall tracking for the contest, so the current contest will always be here on the front page, but everyone try to be helpful and repost the current contest if anyone asks. So there they are

#1 ______ sent me here - Simple contest, convince other AM members to come visit this thread and make a post with "yourname sent me here". Each person can only make one post like that, so convince a lot of people to come :) You just have to be honest with them when you ask them to do that. This contest will run thru saturday, so mention this thread in your postings on other threads. Don't spam other threads, contribute to them, but also mention this :) or put it in your sig :)

#2 Caption this photo

I had to edit the freakin thing, the original would probably get me kicked off AM
This will be a shorter running contest, all the entries up till tuesday night at midnight easter will be accepted, winner and another contest announced Wed during the day. Each person gets one entry, but feel free to edit that post until you have your best there. And in the post with the caption, please make sure the picture is in it too. And no, this isn't nycste, this guy isn't hairy enough.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established

"Hey, watching a man in lingerie get carbon monoxide blown up his urethra is nothing compared to the disgust of witnessing two girls using a cup to eat each other's feces like ice cream."

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

"Hey, watching a man in lingerie get carbon monoxide blown up his urethra is nothing compared to the disgust of witnessing two girls using a cup to eat each other's feces like ice cream."
rofl wtf! xD

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
#1 ______ sent me here - Simple contest, convince other AM members to come visit this thread and make a post with "yourname sent me here". Each person can only make one post like that, so convince a lot of people to come :) You just have to be honest with them when you ask them to do that. This contest will run thru saturday, so mention this thread in your postings on other threads. Don't spam other threads, contribute to them, but also mention this :) or put it in your sig :)
EasyEJL sent me here

for the record, this contest displeases me

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
"I think Rosey needed a test BLOCKER...not a test BOOSTER"

Attachments

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
How about: How many eggs Easy has eaten in the past 2 weeks...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
EasyEJL sent me here

for the record, this contest displeases me

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Cool, a contest.

Do we get 1 shot at the caption or can we post multiple captions? If it's only 1, I have to think before I post.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established

Do I really need to do this to get into the Banana Cult? :blink: Can't I just go to the Gwen Stefani concert?

:run:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, a contest.

Do we get 1 shot at the caption or can we post multiple captions? If it's only 1, I have to think before I post.
Just 1, but you can edit it till tuesday midnight :)

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established

"Umm. Doc, I have a growth on the end of my weiner. I don't know how it got there and I'm worried. Give it to me straight Doc, is sexually transmittable?"

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established

I guess I should have listened to the guys at AN. They told me not to stack a bottle of RPM and Drive together.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established

I told you what would happen if you pinned too much IGF-1 into your weiner.

EasyEJL sent me here.
For the record this contest displeases me.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

"Hey, watch me lift this truck with my d!ck"

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

"Why are you looking at me like that? I'm just doing my part to stop global warming"

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

"Alright, I know what you're probably thinking - 'Why am I in lingerie in a field with my d!ck in a tailpipe'. Just for the record, I am actually an emissions inspector."

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

"Uhhh...yep. Your tail light is burned out"

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

"I guarantee this guy won't park in my field again!"

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established

Pumps- $50
Fish Net Hose- $10
Skimpy Red Lingerie- $100

Hiding a Vacuum Hose in the exhaust pipe...

Priceless.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto