Apex Alchemy Lithos and Beast73

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want to give a Big Thanks to nostrum420 for allowing me to log Lithos. This will really help me with my new training style. I’am looking for Lithos to Help me with my Strength Vascularity and Recovery. Calorie intake on training days will be 4K on rest days 3k and I will be training 5 times a week. I will be doing 10 pumps a day 5 before workouts and 5 after workouts. BeastGame!

IMG_5825.JPG

BFD0CE8C-0F19-4B89-8527-CE1A745BC64B.jpg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First in brother

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Always good to have a beast as a lab animal.

I shall studiously observe your progress.

Seriously though, thanks for giving it a go. Science gets nowhere without human volunteers.

Well, I mean, they should be volunteers but I digress...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure! nice pic of calum von moger.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Same dosing schedule.
Let us rock and roll!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4k/3k I like the increases. You have to feel stronger with all that extra fuel

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No workout this morning,due to 10LBS Bag 300 reps Squats yesterday. This morning I had my usual off day workout cold shower and I applied Lithos,to my sore inner thighs and hamstrings.

While eating breakfast I started feeling a moderate burst of energy with a warmth feeling sensation. Before going to work I noticed my left Bicep vein popping out and a pump in the Lats. I will apply the second 5 pumps after having lunch today.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tomorrow will be My first workout with Lithos,and I will be doing the 2000 repetition workout! Let’s Get it!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Workout this morning was Mofo Awesome!!! I did 5 pumps inner thighs and Cream of wheat and 2 bananas was for breakfast. 30min later 5 more pumps on shoulders and chest. My Endurance and Strength level was Awesome! Resting between reps was 20-35 seconds.

Warm up
Chest
Barbell Flat Press

Shoulders
Seated DB
Side Laterals
Front Raises
DB Press

Barbell Press
Behind Neck
Front

BACK
1 Arm DB Rows
Barbell Bent-overs
Seated Lat Pull Downs
Straight Bar
V-Bar

Upright Rows

Total Repetition 1500!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey, man-wtf

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been pounding beans,Rice,meats,and
Cornbread. Lol!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been pounding beans,Rice,meats,and
Cornbread. Lol!
you make cornbread from scratch? my wife just makes it from the box-still tastes good though with beans!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Beast, how tall are you again?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Donkey Kickbacks with Steel toe boots on. 500 reps in each leg.

70Lbs Barbell Front Shoulder Press Squats 200 reps.

I am hitting legs twice a week and legs are getting bigger after 3 weeks of training them.

Workout session at home this morning was great! 10 pumps and had breakfast before workout. I believe Lithos is very effective with Food,and after yesterday workout I still had a Pump for 6 hours in the Shoulders,Chest,and Arms.

Breakfast;Cream of wheat with banana.

IMG_5839.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Donkey Kickbacks with Steel toe boots on. 500 reps in each leg.

70Lbs Barbell Front Shoulder Press Squats 200 reps.

I am hitting legs twice a week and legs are getting bigger after 3 weeks of training them.

Workout session at home this morning was great! 10 pumps and had breakfast before workout. I believe Lithos is very effective with Food,and after yesterday workout I still had a Pump for 6 hours in the Shoulders,Chest,and Arms.

Breakfast;Cream of wheat with banana.

View attachment 179179
That looks delicious!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Meal prepping for the next 4 days. Baked chicken legs,Red and white potatoes,also garlic Broccoli.

IMG_5276.JPG

IMG_5468.JPG

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in man... Curious to see how you like this.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh this maybe my new favorite log.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 193. Legs workout was Great yesterday and My overall feeling this morning is Super Good! 10 pumps of Lithos this morning,and workout will be Homicide Chest,Back,and Power Dumbbell Shoulder Presses. I'am taking My time at building the Healthiest and Safest Physique as possible. Lets Go!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I make Progress at any Gym,Worldwide. Dedication Discipline and Sacrifice!

IMG_5997.JPG

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Workout this morning was Insane! My Strength level is smooth sailing now and the Focused level during workout sessions is Super Great! The pump during workouts and after workouts is awesome!Lithos is really a great product,and one should not go to sleep on Lithos. No Photoshop. Only hard work and Smart Training..

EDC6A39B-FE1C-4472-944A-A54BF4FC91BC.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With all the crazy eating I did yesterday, I lost 1 pound. It’s called Pre-Existing Eating and Training. Live your life to its fullest,and don’t kill yourself with these crazy diets,but yet staying Balanced and Smart.

IMG_6158.JPG

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still meal prepping and today workout will be Legs. Barbell Shoulder Press Squats!

IMG_6168.JPG

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
Workout this morning was Insane! My Strength level is smooth sailing now and the Focused level during workout sessions is Super Great! The pump during workouts and after workouts is awesome!Lithos is really a great product,and one should not go to sleep on Lithos. No Photoshop. Only hard work and Smart Training..

View attachment 179229
Those are some crazy big arms. I wish I could get my twigs to be that size.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Those are some crazy big arms. I wish I could get my twigs to be that size.
Thanks! You Can do it Bro! It took me 7 years to get them where they are at now. The crazy thing is I haven’t hit my arms in the last 2 months. Maybe it’s something the Gods gave Me. lol!

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
Thanks! You Can do it Bro! It took me 7 years to get them where they are at now. The crazy thing is I haven’t hit my arms in the last 2 months. Maybe it’s something the Gods gave Me. lol!
Two months off and arms like that? No way!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going off the topic of Lithos,and I would like to add,That I’am so proud of this young Man! I have been coaching him for almost a year now, and he has really made a dramatic change. Not just his body,but his Mind and Heart. He has really inspired Me through his Dedication,Discipline,and Sacrifice. Now We’re moving to Phase#2 on Building Lean Muscle and that 3D Look.

IMG_6177.JPG

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
I would settle for being able to feel my leg. I have been hitting my glutes hard this past week and my left leg is numb. I had a discectomy done 4 years ago and my spine lets me know when it is being stretched.