Apex Alchemy Lithos and Beast73

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
Going off the topic of Lithos,and I would like to add,That I’am so proud of this young Man! I have been coaching him for almost a year now, and he has really made a dramatic change. Not just his body,but his Mind and Heart. He has really inspired Me through his Dedication,Discipline,and Sacrifice. Now We’re moving to Phase#2 on Building Lean Muscle and that 3D Look.

View attachment 179284
That is awesome. Good for him!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning Weight 195!
Workout this morning
Heavy loads of Flat Dumbbell Presses
Barbell Shoulder Presses
Seated Lat Pull Downs
Finishing with HIIT cardio!

I did 5 pumps on my inner thighs and body temp is increasing slowly also energy level. 5 more pumps on Shoulders and Chest after breakfast.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice man! Food looks good yesterday and sounds like you're starting your sunday off right!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Workout session was Awesome! My 46th Birthday was last Friday and I feel like I’am 20.

Strength Level is Steady increasing and Recovery between sets is great! Legs are getting bigger,due to Light weight barbell Shoulder Press squats. Muscles are fuller than they was last week,and Endurance is great as always. In the coming weeks I will be trying to beat my 1 mile time on the treadmill at a heavier body weight,and preparing for my outdoor training. You can take The Beast out of The Wilderness,but you can’t take The Wild out of The Beast!

A69935B0-5263-4F63-9F55-6F73609C456B.jpg

F6B27FB1-8721-404E-A4ED-A07743FE8460.jpg

F1BC1128-3D95-4F76-8211-23A2B69708DA.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My 1 mile time this morning,and I will beat it!

IMG_6270.JPG

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Careful, they will throw you out of that place for being to jacked up! I am enjoying this, keep it going.

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
I wish I had looked that good at 46. I am 53 and today feel like 93. I have screwed up one or my spinal disks doing leg curls. Pain and agony.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wish I had looked that good at 46. I am 53 and today feel like 93. I have screwed up one or my spinal disks doing leg curls. Pain and agony.
Sorry to hear that Brother. Did you go through the rehab process? I had nerve damage to my left arm back in 2009 Job related injury. It took me 4 years to recover by rehabbing and doing some research. I truly hope things get better for you.

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
Sorry to hear that Brother. Did you go through the rehab process? I had nerve damage to my left arm back in 2009 Job related injury. It took me 4 years to recover by rehabbing and doing some research. I truly hope things get better for you.
Thanks man. I had disc surgery on my back 4 years ago. After my surgery, I went through physical therapy and cannot say enough good about the work they do. She was a petite lady that worked me over really good and got my back limbered up. This past week I have just pushed too much weight on the seated leg pull trying to get my flat butt to be more rounded. I got the message loud and clear. A flat butt it will be. I wasn't pushing that much weight but I must have pulled too hard on this spinal nerves. My leg goes from numb to tingling, and that is not good.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Trying doing Donkey kickbacks, body lunges and body squats.

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
I had to watch the landline squat on YouTube since I was not familiar with it. That looks like a good exercise but I don't see how that wouldn't pull every muscle in your butt. I am holding off a few days before I try that one. I would never have thought that curling legs under you would pull glutes that hard, but it sure did. I can do the sitting leg press where you push the weights with your feet and I can do up to 180 lbs on that with no trouble.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven’t always been fit and Healthy. It took hard work and a lot of sweat and sacrifice to get where I’am today. So if you’re trying to lose weight and fighting hard in the trenches,don’t give up! Keep plugging away!These are some pictures to remind you, If I can do it anyone can do it..

2FBF51A4-EA6A-4085-8B8A-D9C83B1B282F.jpg

IMG_9879.JPG

IMG_9152.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't believe I missed this log until now. In!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Breakfast this morning

Cream of wheat,Greek yogurt,toasted wheat bread with grape jelly. Followed by 5 pumps of Lithos and no workout today.

IMG_6304.JPG

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah I totally missed this one. I'm subbed now, ready through all pages. I'm up to speed, let's see how plays out!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for joining Brother!
For sure man! I'm interested in all of apex alchemy products as I'm running eclipse in my log and plan to try them all.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Workout this morning

10LBS bag squats and Barbell Shoulder Press squats. Yesterday calorie intake 4300,give or take. Breakfast before training was cream of wheat and Baked Garlic Rump Roast,and Followed by 5 pumps of Lithos and 5 pumps after workout session.

IMG_6312.JPG

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Legs are sore this morning from yesterday 300 repetition and total calories was 4832,give or take.

This morning workout
Barbell Flat Press
Barbell Incline Press
Bent-Over Rows
Upright Rows
Total Reps 1000

Breakfast this morning before workout Cream of Wheat,2 Baked Garlic Chicken Legs,and followed by 10 pumps of Lithos.

IMG_6325.JPG

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Workout session this morning was Awesome,and yesterday calorie intake 5k give or take. I got 10hrs of sleep last night and I felt great this morning!

Warm up
Standing cable Flys 10sets

Shoulders/Seated
DB Side Laterals 12sets
DB Front Raises 12sets
DB Presses 7sets
BB Behind Neck Press 10sets
BB Front Press 10sets

BACK
BB Bent-Over Rows 10sets
DB 1ARM Rows 7sets
Seated lat Pull Downs 8sets
Upright Rows 7sets

Body is looking more fuller and New veins in shoulders and Legs.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sour cream cornbread made from scratch. This will be added to my bulking Scheme. This is not for people trying to lose weight and Live a healthy lifestyle.

IMG_6352.JPG

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It was a homicide workout. Lol! I’ am getting pretty massive here,and I can feel the extra weight when doing normal walking.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Recovery Day.

Legs still sore,body is wider,and Muscles are fuller. I think Lithos is really good for the joints,recovery,and it might aid in fat loss or water retention.

4A23579A-D02A-40F6-B71F-4CE928D07742.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 198!
Yesterday Calorie intake 4279.

Workout session today.
Homicide
CHEST.
BACK.
Light Shoulders.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Workout session was amazing AF!!! Strength is steady increasing and muscles are 3D! I have stop counting my repetition and it’s all about the sets,weight,and controlling gravity.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 199.
Yesterday calorie intake 4078.

I awaken this morning to a new look in the mirror. Muscles are full and I’m feeling great! I don’t know if I should workout today or rest,but I will leave that up to breakfast,meditating,and 10 pumps of Lithos.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Morning weight 199.

I awaken this morning to a new look in the mirror. Muscles are full and I’m feeling great! I don’t know if I should workout today or rest,but I will leave that up to breakfast,meditating,and 10 pumps of Lithos.
Awesome job, brother. Keep killing it, and let your mind tell you if today is a rest day or not.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update. Here is a picture of me sitting at 192, 10 days ago.

8C922E2F-FABF-46AA-9967-EF08246D450E.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
C4C73E18-A10A-4800-A1C3-D02229E2CDB0.jpg

1. Dedication
2. Discipline
3.Eat Smart
4.Train Smart
5. Sacrifice

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get Focused and Ready for this week Workouts,Jobs,or Hustle flow! Stay Safe,Eat Smart,and Train Smart...

B9FFECA5-4352-4A5E-B732-D6E7EB44B036.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 200.
Yesterday calorie intake 4022 give or take.

Morning workout Detoxification of the Body,Conditioning the major organs,and elevating blood flow. With HIIT Cardio! I should be sitting at 205lbs next Monday,give or take.

IMG_1998.JPG