Apex Alchemy Lithos and Beast73

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think after this log I will be giving AM a break from logging,but I will be checking out the real true loggers and supporting them.
Bummer d00d, I took a break too for other reasons, I wouldn't sweat small drama yada yada. Keep logging if it motivates and helps keep you honest like it does for me when I am getting at the iron.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 205!
Cardio session was amazing!

Some Ladies and Guys this morning told Me that My Quads was getting Bigger. 24 inches,and the goal will be 27-29! SMARTER FASTER STRONGER!

DDE316F3-F8A8-488E-9CAA-ACF7247293A6.jpg

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think after this log I will be giving AM a break from logging,but I will be checking out the real true loggers and supporting them.
IDK what makes you "not a real logger"

I was hoping you'd be available for future log opps...

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nostrum420, That sounds good and it would be very hard for Me to turn down Apex Alchemy Products.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I love following your logs. Don't stop, Even if I don't post often I'm reading. They're a wealth of info. There's no better way of finding how well a product works, other than trying it for yourself. Before purchasing anything I try to find as much info as I can, and the majority of google searches on a product always lead me back to AM logs or threads.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love following your logs. Don't stop, Even if I don't post often I'm reading. They're a wealth of info. There's no better way of finding how well a product works, other than trying it for yourself. Before purchasing anything I try to find as much info as I can, and the majority of google searches on a product always lead me back to AM logs or threads.
Thanks Brother! I do the same thing as well. That’s how I discovered by applying Lithos to my back region I get insane pumps and it feels weird, but I love it!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
These last 5 days has been Super exciting! Spending time with family and friends! I missed 2 days of working out but the body is still on Schedule for Strength,Power,and Massive!

Body weight is still increasing and the Overall body is wider. Legs are getting bigger,and this weekend I will be adding Leg press and seated leg extension.

Lithos has been Awesome so far,and I love the pumps,endurance,energy and recovery. Natty!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Workout session this morning was Amazing! Muscles was full and strength level was increasing throughout the entire training. Legs are still sore from Wednesday 410 repetition workout,and this morning workout session was Shoulders and Back.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m feeling really good this morning and ready for chest,shoulder,and back workout today. Legs are almost fully recovered and looking bigger. 10 pumps of Lithos total before workout has really been a Great addition to my Bulking.

These are some of my foods since Thursday.
Walmart rotisserie chicken. Large lima beans.
Rice.
Homemade cornbread. Blueberry bagel.
Strawberry Cream cheese. Banana.
Yogurt.
Coffee.

D071FF35-32DB-4693-9310-DC3D46B27185.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Food looks good! top right is that lima bean, rice and corn bread?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Workout session this morning was Awesome and with Heavy loads! Recovery between sets was fast and range of motion was Great! Weigh-in this morning was 210. 25lbs more to go and 4 months out to reach the goal!

04AAD10A-8B2E-4506-B1C8-5D848B63F5D1.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sleeping was awesome last night and breakfast was simple this morning. Now it’s time to make Progress in the gym and on the Job! 10 pumps of Lithos and now headed to PF. Let’s Get it!

A7563AA9-5400-4DE9-8E64-5A52F9E0098A.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice man! Looks like what you're shirt says, a beast!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Leg workout session was awesome yesterday! Front Barbell Shoulder Press squats,leg extensions,and leg presses.

The next 6 months or more,I will be doing 100-150 squats with weights before each upper body workout session and after cardio sessions.

My Lithos log is coming to a end soon and it has been very interesting to My body chemistry.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yesterday workout.
250 reps dumbbell Squats.
Flat and Incline Barbell Presses.

This morning workout will be 250rep Squats.

CHEST
Cable Flys
DB Decline

BACK
DB 1 Arm Rows

SHOULDERS
DB Side laterals
DB Front Raises
DB Presses
BB Behind Neck Press
BB Front Press

BACK
Lat Pull Downs
BB Bentover Rows

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
250 reps got to have the quads on fire!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 215.

I haven’t exercised since Saturday and this morning workout was a full body workout. My Bulking is really going Good and Strong. The next two days will be HIIT Cardio.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cardio was Great this morning!
7 mile HIIT.

I’am closing this Log for Lithos and I really enjoyed this great product! With the right eating and exercise regimen,Lithos can be very effective.

Benefits Rating 1-10
Energy Level 7
Endurance Level 8
Pumps 8
Recovery 7
Great for joints 6
Strength 5