Apex Alchemy Lithos and Beast73

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
10 miles of cardio in the Books.
Lithos really came through for me this morning,because I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. I will apply 5 more pumps of Lithos at lunch time,and that will put me at 15 pumps total.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
HIIT Cardio this morning and yesterday calorie intake 4795.
I have accomplished another goal. Lithos is getting better each day,and it really helped with Endurance during cardio session. If you not doing any kind of cardio you’re not in shape and anyone can move weights.

6FAF8965-765E-4F85-AF67-044403FC477D.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on those mile run times!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you too do the "peer review" and put a drop daily on wrinkles on your face (avoiding eyes and eye lids).
Either I'm nuts -or it really straightens them out.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Apples,Limes,Lemon,Grapes,Low Fat Greek Yogurt,Almond Milk Water,and Blend.

IMG_6556.JPG

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes it is! You should make one.
Kind of of got me thinking of experimenting with lime and some powders. Might be able to make a key lime smoothie. The big lots still has tubs of a graham cracker flavor. Only one outa 5 tubs I didn't grab, and I got an unopened majic bullet from Xmas.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yesterday calorie intake 3071.
Applied 5 pumps of Lithos before and after breakfast. Workout this morning Barbell Front Squats Shoulder Press.

The Fruit shake I had yesterday gave Me a big burst of energy and a great cleansing. I will be doing this for the next 3 weeks with lunch.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yesterday calorie intake 4500.
This morning workout session was Massive insane! Applied Lithos to Back region and it was on during Back workout!The pumps was simply amazing!

Warm up BB Incline Press 11sets
Cable FLYS 7sets
DB Decline 11sets
DB Incline 12sets
Cable FLYS 5sets

BACK
1 Arm DB Row 10sets
BB Bent-Over Row 10sets

The Aftermath,BeastGainz!

6614A031-07E1-488B-9A39-EE19ADA619D2.jpg

F942D853-0D46-4DAF-9F02-CEA6A89D0C4C.jpg

D42E35DC-203D-4837-9806-CC12278F3690.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Segansational,not really,but I will be adding it to my Bulking soon.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If anyone using Lithos,try applying it to your upper and lower back,or get someone to apply it for you. The Pumps are crazy..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you try it on wrinkles?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Workout this morning was Awesome!

35Lbs Dumbbell Squat and 100Lbs Barbell Front Shoulder Press Squats. 400 reps in Full top and bottom Sauna Suit. Legs 2 inches bigger and getting stronger. It don’t take heavy weights to make True Gainz. Only Smart Eating,Training,and Recovery.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you try it on wrinkles?
hairygrandpa - you are going to have to wait for him to get or find a wrinkle to apply it too first. You know the old saying, Black don't crack! Beast is going to look in his 30's until he is 78!!!!

Workout this morning was Awesome!

35Lbs Dumbbell Squat and 100Lbs Barbell Front Shoulder Press Squats. 400 reps in Full top and bottom Sauna Suit. Legs 2 inches bigger and getting stronger. It don’t take heavy weights to make True Gainz. Only Smart Eating,Training,and Recovery.
Very nice, but also aren't you coming back from a very severe caloric restriction. It is far more likely that most of this is due to sarcoplasmic rebound, not a bunch of new muscle fiber growth. Once your legs are back to the size they were before you can really claim the training is causing leg growth but right now it is causing a need for more sarcoplasm which is really increasing the muscle volume more than anything else.

Not discounting your training methods at all. Just stating that coming from where you were any moderate - intense resistance training with the increase in calories and carbs would have filled your legs back out quickly. Looking forward to seeing how well the growth continues once you reach your previous leg size.

Do you train to failure with your high reps? That is the one thing I have been reading that no matter what the rep scheme will cause good hypertrophy. Other than that we all know that progressive overload at any rep range will do the trick.

You are looking stellar for sure! Much better than you did a few months ago when you were still fasting! Big thick and cut. I bet you are loving it!!!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks Brother! But I haven’t seen my legs this full and with early premature separation. When I really put the foot on the gas pedal in the coming weeks, I will need to shop for jeans. Yes, I do train to failure and it’s a great feeling.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Brother! But I haven’t seen my legs this full and with early premature separation. When I really put the foot on the gas pedal in the coming weeks, I will need to shop for jeans. Yes, I do train to failure and it’s a great feeling.
Okay nice, I had a feeling you were probably training to failure. Sound awesome that you are experiencing a fullness and level of definition previously unobtainable.

Do you happen to know what your thighs are measuring in at right now? Mine are shrinking and it is driving me nuts. Once this boot comes off it is GO TIME!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way tried to like your response but the button isn't working for me... BOO!!!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I started working my legs Jan 15 size 22. This morning Size 24. This coming week I will be adding Leg extensions, Leg press,hamstrings extensions,and follow by traditional barbell squats.

I’am pretty sure after the soreness goes away,and 2-3 weeks of total leg training above,My leg size should increase by 2-3 inches. Estimated size numbers going by My past tenses leg training.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool, how big were your thighs at their largest point, like when you were sporting the Bear Mode?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
28 or 29 inch Massive and Shredded. 2003-2007 when I was touring Europe on sea going military,and commercial tankers.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking this week about running Gear,and if I had someone like @demtcowboys at coaching me with the cycle,We could make some crazy gainz to my physique,due to DC experience,My training and eating regimen.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thebigt,A Good friend of mine sent me these pictures the other day and asking me do I miss the lifestyle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt,A Good friend of mine sent me these pictures the other day and asking me do I miss the lifestyle.
traveling the world was pretty cool when I was young and single, lol...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
traveling the world was pretty cool when I was young and single, lol...
Amen to that, now having a family I try to avoid traveling for work as much as possible. It just becomes difficult. I'd rather take a red eye home than have to sleep in a hotel at this point in my life.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Working away from home and having a Family,is very difficult. I have seen a lot of breakups and divorces. My best friend killed himself aboard the ship We were working on,because his wife left him. He hung himself on the side of the ship while at sea. I still keep in contact with his 2 Sons.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Working away from home and having a Family,is very difficult. I have seen a lot of breakups and divorces. My best friend killed himself aboard the ship We were working on,because his wife left him. He hung himself on the side of the ship while at sea. I still keep in contact with his 2 Sons.
D@mn that's tough

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dark story.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight: 198.
Day 3: 1500 calorie intake.

I’am feeling really good this morning mentally,physically,and spiritually. Hamstring are sore,but I love that feeling. Today workout will be Chest,Back, and light shoulders.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Morning weight: 198.
Day 3: 1500 calorie intake.

I’am feeling really good this morning mentally,physically,and spiritually. Hamstring are sore,but I love that feeling. Today workout will be Chest,Back, and light shoulders.
would be nice if more people included spirituality in their lives...doesn't even have to be religion although that is what works for me.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
would be nice if more people included spirituality in their lives...doesn't even have to be religion although that is what works for me.
I agree 100%. Peaceful and Positive Mindset.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 200.
Yesterday calories 1500.

Lithos 10 pumps/Breakfast.
Today workout

CHEST
BB Flat Press
BB Incline 30 degree angled
BB Incline 45 degree angled

SHOULDERS
BB Press Behind Neck
BB Front Press
Upright

Today I will be increasing calories intake to 4-5k.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I love the feeling when I increase calorie intake. I feel so much stronger and fuller.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think after this log I will be giving AM a break from logging,but I will be checking out the real true loggers and supporting them.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Total calories for Sunday and Monday 10K. This morning workout was not so amazing but it was awesome. I think because I didn’t have anyone to apply it too My overall Back region.

10 pumps of Lithos.

Chest
Standing Cable Flys 10sets
DB Decline 11sets
DB Incline 15sets

BACK
Weight Load was Heavy
1 Arm DB row 15sets
Bent-Over row 15sets
Seated V-Bar Pull Downs 10sets

Body is getting Stronger,Bigger,and Wider.