Anyone tried alphamine fat loss powder???

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Anyone tried the alphamine fat loss powder and is it effective???

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is arguably the most popular thermogenic product discussed on this forum. :)

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
I'm currently taking a protein/creatine all in one and I'm wondering if the alphamine would work well with them to maintain my body by keeping decent muscle and looking ripped?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Search around on these forums, read reviews, follow logs, ect.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love alphamine. Still can't use two full scoops so the tub lasts forever. Norco is great and I've been at 2 caps with great effects.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some pretty favorable feedback here so far. This forum has some great reviews on alphamine and I rarely hear any negatives about the product.

Fat loss redefined in the form of happy powder.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Will this alphamine cut into my muscle mass or will it just purely concentrate on unwanted fat???

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will this alphamine cut into my muscle mass or will it just purely concentrate on unwanted fat???
We included HICA in the ingredients. It is shown to benefit muscle growth or preservation.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ingredients in Alphamine should help target "stubborn" fat through the Alpha-2-Antagonism via SA2-A. The HICA in its blend is specifically added in efforts to help preserve muscle mass and gym performance during fat loss periods. So with the proper dietary and training efforts Alphamine will help spare muscle mass and strength and work on those more unwanted fat stores. :)

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Thanks for the information people I've just ordered a tub of it online. I'll be back in touch in 2/3 weeks on how effective it is. How long does it take to start working and what is a good working dose???

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the information people I've just ordered a tub of it online. I'll be back in touch in 2/3 weeks on how effective it is. How long does it take to start working and what is a good working dose???
The stimulatory effects should be felt pretty much with the initial dose, but it'll take a couple weeks to start noticing the fat loss.

For dosing I would start with 1 scoop upon waking and then if that is tolerated well up to 1 scoop again at another point in the day. After initial tolerance has been determined you can work up to 2 scoops in the morning and 1 scoop later in the day (or 1.5 in the morning 1.5 later in the day) if you feel the need. 3 servings (scoops) is the recommended daily dose. :)

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Ok thanks. I haven't got a really high fat percentage anyways probs in the region of 12/15%. I don't really wanna hammer it I would just be using it to get rid of some abdominal fat and to cut up a bit

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Currently using it and I'm doing 3 scoops. Favorite thermo around. I do a scoop in the morning and 2 scoops 8 hours later preworkout. The 1 scoop in the morning has me wide awake in 10 minutes. You'll enjoy your run of it OP

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
The ingredients in Alphamine should help target "stubborn" fat through the Alpha-2-Antagonism via SA2-A. The HICA in its blend is specifically added in efforts to help preserve muscle mass and gym performance during fat loss periods. So with the proper dietary and training efforts Alphamine will help spare muscle mass and strength and work on those more unwanted fat stores. :)
Yep, love me some HICA. Amino IV anyone??? LOL! Love that stuff!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
katygirl429

katygirl429

Awards
I used alphamine about a year ago and found it yielded some pretty good results. While on it I noticed that I started emitting a strange body odor... Sort of like the ocean? I thought it might be "my" ketosis smell but from what I've read, it's more the breath that adapts a new ammonia like smell during ketosis. My BO returned to normal when I was finished taking alphamine. Has anyone experienced something similar?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I used alphamine about a year ago and found it yielded some pretty good results. While on it I noticed that I started emitting a strange body odor... Sort of like the ocean? I thought it might be "my" ketosis smell but from what I've read, it's more the breath that adapts a new ammonia like smell during ketosis. My BO returned to normal when I was finished taking alphamine. Has anyone experienced something similar?
I have not experienced this. I've used alphamine with success a few times and loved it. Go team FP!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly can say this is the first time I've heard of this issue.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Choline bitartrate can effect breath.

Although if you were on a ketogenic diet it could have been that as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
When you say, smell like the ocean, do you mean a crisp watery kind of smell? Or rotting seaweed smell?

stephmaster66

stephmaster66

Awards
PES Alphamine!

Hey guys srry about my english but i just got PES Alphamine and i wanted to ask you guys when should i take it?? in the morning on a empty stomach and after the workout? ( Pls Answer )

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys srry about my english but i just got PES Alphamine and i wanted to ask you guys when should i take it?? in the morning on a empty stomach and after the workout? ( Pls Answer )
You can find label instructions on the tub.

1) Take it on an empty stomach (at least 30 minutes before eating or more than 2 hours after eating).
2) Take one serving in the morning
3) You can add another serving later in the day
4) Always assess tolerance using 1 scoop prior to increasing dosage or adding a second dose later in the day.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fish odor syndrome? Remember seeing something about choline increasing that smell in certain people.

katygirl429

katygirl429

Awards
Fish odor syndrome? Remember seeing something about choline increasing that smell in certain people.
I've done some reading on choline and higher doses or doses above the recommended daily upper intake levels commonly cause the fishy odor.
I'll keep an eye out for choline when ordering my supplements! Thanks for the help!

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I got it for about two weeks this summer. Whenever I would take enhanced and focus xt in the same day. The smell was unbearable for people around me. Would cover my entire a ppartment. Weirdly enough I couldn't smeel myself endless I took my clothing off and smelled it directly but still it was hard. My body seemed to adapt to high choline though because I have no more problems and every pre and fat burner seems to have it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is printed on the bottle,

[h=3]Alphamine Directions:[/h]Begin drinking 1 scoop mixed with 4-5 oz water on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before breakfast for the first two (2) days to assess tolerance. An additional 1 scoop may be taken 5-6 hours later. Once the above steps have been taken, an additional scoop may be added to the morning serving on day 3. DO NOT EXCEED 3 SCOOPS IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD. DO NOT USE PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. Consume at least 125 Fl. Oz. of liquid per day for men and 91 Fl. Oz. of liquid per day for women while taking this product. Under no circumstances should the initial dose be exceeded or the warnings on this bottle be ignored.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Alphamine says it strongly suppresses your appetite! Is this a good thing though as like I said earlier that I wouldn't want to lose any muscle mass. Obviously having a suppressed appetite doesn't sound to good for keeping muscle mass and high protein levels???

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine says it strongly suppresses your appetite! Is this a good thing though as like I said earlier that I wouldn't want to lose any muscle mass. Obviously having a suppressed appetite doesn't sound to good for keeping muscle mass and high protein levels???
Apetite suppression is individual but its useful in ensuring you dont have cravings throughout the day and turn your cut into a bulk.

I still manage to slam back the protonz though

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me, in the depths of dieting you will be grateful for any appetite suppression lol.