Anyone tried alphamine fat loss powder???

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's not whey it's a hydroclorised protein creatine blend. I find it good for energy post workout. It's called musclemeds carnivor you mite of heard of it
beef protein isloate? lol
Just buy a whey like Select, Cellucor, Pronom etc.. much cheaper and does the same thing. Meet protein intake.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer a post workout nap, and then a post nap steak, over Carnivor lol I'll make a tub of protein last 3 months

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've just had my first scoop this morning. When did you start seeing results?
2.6374 minutes :) No idea. Just keep looking in the mirror a couple times a week until you say either "hey, look, I appear to be more lean" or "Crap, there's no difference. Maybe I'm still eating too much food"

You'll notice the effects from the stimulants with the first dose though.

Warthog13

Awards
You'll notice the effects from the stimulants with the first dose though.
No doubt! In a previous thread I posted early in my first run of Alphamine (3rd day maybe? I was still at 1 scoop in the morning) that I was so juiced that I needed to do dips at my desk at work or else I felt I was going to explode! I can't ever remember having that much energy.

As with anything, my body soon adapted but I still look back at that and laugh....plus, the increased body temp helped out during those days it was still bitter cold here!

I'm almost done my alphine run of eight weeks. While it's worked well, I don't think I've gotten the results I have from the good ol' reliable ECA stack. That's purely based on recollection - didn't do any logs.

On the plus side for Alphamine, though, when I'm at ECA 3x a day, I feel pretty "Zombified". I never felt that way using Alphamine - always alert and focused (more-or-less). Plus, I really like the Raspberry Lemonade flavor and aroma.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
No doubt! In a previous thread I posted early in my first run of Alphamine (3rd day maybe? I was still at 1 scoop in the morning) that I was so juiced that I needed to do dips at my desk at work or else I felt I was going to explode! I can't ever remember having that much energy. As with anything, my body soon adapted but I still look back at that and laugh....plus, the increased body temp helped out during those days it was still bitter cold here! I'm almost done my alphine run of eight weeks. While it's worked well, I don't think I've gotten the results I have from the good ol' reliable ECA stack. That's purely based on recollection - didn't do any logs. On the plus side for Alphamine, though, when I'm at ECA 3x a day, I feel pretty "Zombified". I never felt that way using Alphamine - always alert and focused (more-or-less). Plus, I really like the Raspberry Lemonade flavor and aroma.
See I've had my first scoop this morning at 9.30am and the feeling am getting Is like I want run out the front door away from something like I feel like I want jump out me skin. Am not enjoying the feeling one bit to be honest

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See I've had my first scoop this morning at 9.30am and the feeling am getting Is like I want run out the front door away from something like I feel like I want jump out me skin. Am not enjoying the feeling one bit to be honest
I think going into a cycle thinking about the anxiety and stuff it probs will happen but if you be calm about it and stick to the recommended dose you should be fine!. The bottom line it's a health supplement it's not going to kill you
Just stay calm!

And it's effects should wear off eventually and you'll be just fine. Maybe try a smaller dosage next time.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Just stay calm! And it's effects should wear off eventually and you'll be just fine. Maybe try a smaller dosage next time.
To be honest I don't want anymore as I will be getting this feeling every time won't i?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest I don't want anymore as I will be getting this feeling every time won't i?
Just lower the dose. That's part of the beauty of a powdered product you can play around with the doses more.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Just lower the dose. That's part of the beauty of a powdered product you can play around with the doses more.
I had a post workout powder a few year ago called no explode, don't no if you have heard of it but it made me feel the same and I stopped taking it. If youv got to lower the dose from scoop to a half of a scoop is there much point as you won't get the quality results as you would with a higher dose

Warthog13

Awards
I know everybody is different but my body adapted by about the 5th or 6th day.

bolt is dead on. Lower the dose until you feel more comfortable and THEN work your way up to the regular dosage.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know everybody is different but my body adapted by about the 5th or 6th day. bolt is dead on. Lower the dose until you feel more comfortable and THEN work your way up to the regular dosage.
This. :)

If you have very little stim experience of course a full dose is gonna be tough. Lots of stim heads still get benefits so you have to just start low and work your way up.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a post workout powder a few year ago called no explode, don't no if you have heard of it but it made me feel the same and I stopped taking it. If youv got to lower the dose from scoop to a half of a scoop is there much point as you won't get the quality results as you would with a higher dose
Starting at a lower dose and working you're way up slowly will allow your body to get used to the SA2-A (yohimbine).

Plenty of people have started at lower doses and worked their way up and now are fine with taking a scoop or even two at a time.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clear those PMs bolt.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
how many scoops guys? i do 2 full scoops with about 10oz water

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can do 1 1/2 scoops straight alphamine or 1 norco one alphamine. Still can't swing 2 full scoops of alphamine. Either way the effects are great and the tub lasts longer :)

Warthog13

Awards
That's what I did (based on the label). 2 scoops in the morning w/ 10 oz. of water. 1 scoop in the afternoon with 5 oz. of water. Both on an empty stomache.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try different amounts of water and see what you like taste wise. I just throw water in a cup (don't measure but pry around 8-10oz), throw, 1.5 scoops in, mix and jug it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
All of yous sound like professionals with this stuff ha, I can't even handle 1 scoop haha

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
I attribute my Alphamine tolerance to years of Pepsi Max slamming!
Ha sounds a good way to practice. To be honest the way I've felt today I don't want anymore. I probably sound like a bitch I dnt think it's worth it ha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha sounds a good way to practice. To be honest the way I've felt today I don't want anymore. I probably sound like a bitch I dnt think it's worth it ha
Eat a meal and the feeling will go away. Then try a lower dose (.25-.5 scoop) and see how you react.

Warthog13

Awards
That sucks. I'm fortunate to have had a better reaction.

As others have said, consider cutting the dosage before ditching it all.

(Aren't you glad, at least, you waited until today to take it instead of last night???)

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
That sucks. I'm fortunate to have had a better reaction. As others have said, consider cutting the dosage before ditching it all. (Aren't you glad, at least, you waited until today to take it instead of last night???)
I'm gunna have a think about it and see how I feel in the morning. I'm gutted really as was excited about it off seeing all the good reviews.

Yes am glad I took it this morning or I would of been going out if my mind last night ha.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
wow i feel like a junkie! it's usually 2 heaping scoops

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2 scoops pre-workout
1 scoop 6-8 hours later/earlier depending on when you train

i usually do the 2 upon waking (train fasted) and dose BCAA's with it and hemavol
Crazy combo!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I rock two big scoops first thing in the morning then 1 scoop probably 2 hours after my PWO fitmax. On days with no PWO I'll dose the third scoop at lunch

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
image-469803513.jpg

CL Alphamine before a Jamaican lift. Really doesn't get much better than this. :)