Anyone tried alphamine fat loss powder???

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Getting my alphamine today! Should I start it strait away or leave my first scoop until tomorrow morning???

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I can vouch for Alphamine's appetite suppressing effect fo' sho!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting my alphamine today! Should I start it strait away or leave my first scoop until tomorrow morning???
I would be surprised if you can get it and not take it right away. Mine is usually being dosed the moment it hits my doorstep! Haha

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
This is my first time of taking it that's why, just heard it's best to take In a morning

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
This is my first time of taking it that's why, just heard it's best to take In a morning
Yeah, morning time is an excellent time but I should warn you, it may suppress your appetite. I mistakenly took a dose with norco and I literally couldn't stand the smell of food. No lie. The effects wore off around lunch time and I took my dose at 6:45 am.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
I haven't got a massive percentage of body fat probably about 12/15 % so I don't want to hit it hard as I've heard it's really effective, just enough to get rid of the unwanted fat around my stomach area and chest area. Obv diet is a big thing aswell not just relying on supplements

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't got a massive percentage of body fat probably about 12/15 % so I don't want to hit it hard as I've heard it's really effective
Even though you've acknowledged that diet is king, I still feel compelled to say this: I wouldn't have that mentality about ANY supplement, regardless of it's effectiveness. That being said, I'm an Alphamine fan as well. The second a supplement replaces "hitting it hard", you've already lost. Alphamine should complement your hard work, not allow you to train/diet any less.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
I still stand by what am saying because of the feedback and results I've heard about it it sounds really effective so like I say I don't want to "hit it hard" at first as I haven't used it before. My training and diet is on top form

Warthog13

Awards
I started taking it about 5 weeks ago. I would recommend you wait to take it in the morning..and stick to the 1 scoop in the AM and 1 scoop in the PM for the first few days.

Besides being an appetite suppressant, it gave me a TON of energy...especially in the first week. From my standpoint, it'd be good to take it in the morning and experience the effect knowing you have the entire day to adjust. If I had taken it the first night, I'd have gotten little sleep and been a zombie the next day.

That's just this one guy's experience with Alphamine. Good luck.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Yeah I'm just going to stick to it in a morning and see how it goes. Have you noticed any difference in fat loss and muscle definition within the 5 weeks?

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
Will this alphamine cut into my muscle mass or will it just purely concentrate on unwanted fat???
Essentialy no product will cut on your mass and/or concentrate on ''unwanted fat''. Provided your diet is on point your body will not resort to gluconeogenesis process that converts muscle protein into ''sugar''. On the other hand there´s no product that can target only the fat your don´t want. Fat is fat and it will be burnt from all places not just a targeted area.

I really like alphamine that and the old Lipodrene (the yellow ones) are my favorites although I haven´t used Lipodrene since 2009. You should expect great results with Alphamine.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Ok thanks for the info. When you say expect great results what results are you talking about? Are you speaking from experience which would be a better help?

Warthog13

Awards
My electronic scale hasn't really budged with regards to Fat%...but then again, I don't trust it for a number of reasons I won't bore you with.

The "eye" test has faired better. I'm down a notch in the belt and my sleeves are tighter. (I wore short sleeves the other day at work for the first in many months and got some nice reactions - that was encouraging!). I don't know if it's all Alphamine - I really improved my diet, started taking creatine, and stepped up the weights all at the same time. Regardless, it (Alphamine) is still part of that mix, though.

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
Ok thanks for the info. When you say expect great results what results are you talking about? Are you speaking from experience which would be a better help?
Well honestly ... and yes this is hammered down to us verbatum all the time but here it goes again: diet is nearly 70% of the results you are looking for. Fat burners will essentialy help your body use fat at a higher rate. I have used Alphamine and really liked it. But be aware just using it without the other major componets (diet+training program) won´t yeld noticible results. I mean you will fee more energy because of the stims but I doubt it will make a visual difference at the end of the bottle.

I used Alphamine while putting a lot of effort to drop back down to my normal physic after the longest break of my life: 8 months without a gym after my son was born. Had great results though but I was taking a lot of supplements so can´t really precise to you how much of my sucess was due to just Alphamine.

Plus I had an anxiety problem back in 2012 and since then I haven´t touched any form of stims other than reg coffee. No pre workouts no fat burners. I have resorted to other stacks that to my dismay worked even better than all stim base formulas I was taking.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
If you are stim sensitive, start with half scoop. Lol. I've been through a couple tubs and never was able to take more than 3/4 scoop at once. Yet, some people take 2 with no issue...

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
If you are stim sensitive, start with half scoop. Lol. I've been through a couple tubs and never was able to take more than 3/4 scoop at once. Yet, some people take 2 with no issue...
Can it cause panic attacks and anxiety if taken to much?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i am pretty stim sensative and 2 scoops get me wired, if i go over 300mg in a sitting though i shake like muhammed ali.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
i am pretty stim sensative and 2 scoops get me wired, if i go over 300mg in a sitting though i shake like muhammed ali.
I would say I'm pretty sensitive to. What would your guided dose be for me if it's my first time of taking it?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would say I'm pretty sensitive to. What would your guided dose be for me if it's my first time of taking it?
1 scoop 2x a day (spread 6-8 hours apart) its 125mg caffeine
have you taken any other pre-workouts before? If so which ones, usually based off that caffeine intake off the previous pre-workouts you used you should know your limits.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
1 scoop 2x a day (spread 6-8 hours apart) its 125mg caffeine have you taken any other pre-workouts before? If so which ones, usually based off that caffeine intake off the previous pre-workouts you used you should know your limits.
No I actually haven't used a pre work out drink before, only an energy drink from the shop. I usually have a protein with creatine before and after my workout. You think I should scrap the protein with creatine before my workout whilst I'm having aplhamine pre workout?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No I actually haven't used a pre work out drink before, only an energy drink from the shop. I usually have a protein with creatine before and after my workout. You think I should scrap the protein with creatine before my workout whilst I'm having aplhamine pre workout?
You dont need creatine before and after a workout
nor do you need a protein shake before and after

You would do this

Alphamine upon waking and used pre-workout

so a whole food meal 90 minutes before
alphamine 20 minutes before
Workout
Shake + Creatine (or drop the shake and eat another whole food meal when going home)

You could also throw creatine in an intra-workout BCAA product if you one.
Dont need to go over 3-5g of creatine.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
I just have a protein + creatine shake before and after to make sure my protein levels are high before and after a workout. U need a shake strait after workout to repair your muscles quick don't you! Or not? Everyone I no has a shake strait after a workout

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Thanks for that helped a lot. Like he said it's not a bad thing to have protein pre and post workout but not 100% needed... Another question if anyone knows, I'm currently taking a testosterone booster every day 30mins before my workout, can I still take these and take alphamine?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for that helped a lot. Like he said it's not a bad thing to have protein pre and post workout but not 100% needed... Another question if anyone knows, I'm currently taking a testosterone booster every day 30mins before my workout, can I still take these and take alphamine?
1) He = me. :)
2) Yes.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just have a protein + creatine shake before and after to make sure my protein levels are high before and after a workout. U need a shake strait after workout to repair your muscles quick don't you! Or not? Everyone I no has a shake strait after a workout
Holy cow
the broscience is strong with you my man.
You have food overlapping from your pre-workout meal
you dont need more than 3-5g of creatine a day

Oh man...

http://www.jissn.com/content/10/1/5

http://fitnfly.com/learn-about-food/nutrition-facts

http://fitnfly.com/learn-about-food/nutrition-facts-2

http://www.machinemuscle.com/interview-with-nutrition-expert-alan-aragon/

From my Q&A with Alan above in the last link:

"What are your generic guidelines of Pre/Post workout nutrition?

This varies with the sport and the goal, but for general fitness goals (which include muscle gain or retention), I default to my classic recommendation of about a quarter of a gram of protein per pound of lean mass, ingested within 1-2 hours of both sides of the training bout. This would maximize net muscle protein balance (synthesis minus breakdown) in the short-term. Of secondary importance would be carbohydrate timing, unless we’re talking specifically about endurance sports. Adding an equal amount of carbs to these protein dosings would further exploit the hypothetical benefits for maximizing training performance and recovery. Admittedly, the scientific basis for this is less solidly grounded than the protein recommendations. The rest of the desired results would be taken care of by the remainder of the diet. This brings me to the most important point, which is that nutrient timing is far less important than hitting the targeted macronutrient totals for the day. I would go as far as to say that attempting to precisely time nutrients is largely an exercise in jerking off hypotheses compared to hitting daily totals.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
My electronic scale hasn't really budged with regards to Fat%...but then again, I don't trust it for a number of reasons I won't bore you with.

The "eye" test has faired better. I'm down a notch in the belt and my sleeves are tighter. (I wore short sleeves the other day at work for the first in many months and got some nice reactions - that was encouraging!). I don't know if it's all Alphamine - I really improved my diet, started taking creatine, and stepped up the weights all at the same time. Regardless, it (Alphamine) is still part of that mix, though.
The electronic body fat calculators are confounded by water weight fluctuations, which yohimbe can induce. Always use the mirror as you wisely did

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
Can it cause panic attacks and anxiety if taken to much?
If you are and anxious person it might trigger it. Turns out I was and never knew it, symptons are not what you think they are.. like think about when you are driving for instance... do you think about your bills, work, do you constantly think about your life and how to improved it? School? how to get a better job, make more money? Things like that? well that my friend is anxiety. And stims are ''trigger factors'' attacks came from no where just boom one day your fine the other it happens.

I used caffeeine all my life dating back to the originals Xenadrine before the ephedra ban. Never had anything. Till 2012 when I had 3 attacks in a row and since them I haven´t touched any forms of stims and even weed which is something I really enjoyed it but caused one of the 3 attacks. So since then I havent had any attacks anymore and I managed to not worry so much about aspects of my life.

I Hear Alphamine has 100mg - 125mg of cafeeine per scoop... but you have to account for the other stims for a combined effect.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
If you are and anxious person it might trigger it. Turns out I was and never knew it, symptons are not what you think they are.. like think about when you are driving for instance... do you think about your bills, work, do you constantly think about your life and how to improved it? School? how to get a better job, make more money? Things like that? well that my friend is anxiety. And stims are ''trigger factors'' attacks came from no where just boom one day your fine the other it happens. I used caffeeine all my life dating back to the originals Xenadrine before the ephedra ban. Never had anything. Till 2012 when I had 3 attacks in a row and since them I haven´t touched any forms of stims and even weed which is something I really enjoyed it but caused one of the 3 attacks. So since then I havent had any attacks anymore and I managed to not worry so much about aspects of my life. I Hear Alphamine has 100mg - 125mg of cafeeine per scoop... but you have to account for the other stims for a combined effect.
Hmmm tbh I do think of them things often but doesn't everyone, the only time I think I've experienced bad anxiety is when I was taking anabolic steroids which I don't touch now obv for a number of reasons. But I think something like this it's down to yourself to control

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Received my alphamine today! Can't wait to have the first scoop tomorrow and see what all the fuss is about haha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine made me freak the hell out, even on .25 of the dosage. It's not the caffeine content you have to worry about, its the yohimbine. It's my opinion that anyone with a history of anxiety problems should not take products containing yohimbine/yohimbe or any derivative thereof.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Alphamine made me freak the hell out, even on .25 of the dosage. It's not the caffeine content you have to worry about, its the yohimbine. It's my opinion that anyone with a history of anxiety problems should not take products containing yohimbine/yohimbe or any derivative thereof.
I think going into a cycle thinking about the anxiety and stuff it probs will happen but if you be calm about it and stick to the recommended dose you should be fine!. The bottom line it's a health supplement it's not going to kill you

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of people who can't tolerate yohimbe have said they are fine with our extracts in Alphamine and Norcodrene. That being said, we sell the UK version for anyone who needs yohimbe free. :)

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
A lot of people who can't tolerate yohimbe have said they are fine with our extracts in Alphamine and Norcodrene. That being said, we sell the UK version for anyone who needs yohimbe free. :)
So people who have suffered from anxiety or do suffer from anxiety have said they were fine when they used alphamine?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've just had my first scoop this morning. When did you start seeing results?
you will see minimal results from alphamine
diet is the key factor buddy.
Thinking you need whey and creatine pre/post is not very good practice lol.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
you will see minimal results from alphamine diet is the key factor buddy. Thinking you need whey and creatine pre/post is not very good practice lol.
It's not whey it's a hydroclorised protein creatine blend. I find it good for energy post workout. It's called musclemeds carnivor you mite of heard of it