love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When are the upgrades of BLR products coming?
Are we expecting massive changes to the current line?
He’s not real sure yet. Several things in the works, as he was saying before with his other companies but the BLR changes will just be improvements - not drastic changes. I’m sure once he gets to that point, he will share more details!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have never met Nicholas Flamel?
Shameful.

Philosophers stone is the present name of a company created by myself and the owner of Antaeus.
We have a laundry list of ingredients only used by us. Some of them are exceptional.
We will be offering these to other companies as raw materials. Think along the lines of Chromadex or compound solutions or the like.

Neotek is a company also created by us. This will specifically be built around the new stimulant we patented and some other....interesting stimulant and nootropics. The stimulant is very good. Better than caffeine in every perceivable way.
Amazing focus
Long half life. When caffeine gives you a crash this stuff is still at full steam, but, interestingly it doesnt seem to effect sleep as much as some other stims.
0 Crash. Absolutely none.
POWERFUL. THis isnt some candy ass excuse for a stim. Its full throttle (*&!@#

I took some this morning and I am firing on all cylinders. Dominates caffeine.
Finally.....Look at all the crappy psuedo stims out there presently.
Dynamine -They suggest 50mg but it doesnt work AT ALL at 50mg. And at 150 it just gives you a rapid crash. Tastes like death.
Teacrine? is this even a stimulant? Doesnt feel like one. Tastes even worse than dynamine.
What about ampiberry and all that stuff. Does it even work?......Its not a stimulant I am aware of.

Something is coming.......
Super interested in new stims.

and of course Ampiberry works, what else would take up that logo space on the front of the label? 😂

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super interested in new stims.

and of course Ampiberry works, what else would take up that logo space on the front of the label?
Tried one of the stims and would recommend 10/10

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shameful.

Philosophers stone is the present name of a company created by myself and the owner of Antaeus.
We have a laundry list of ingredients only used by us. Some of them are exceptional.
We will be offering these to other companies as raw materials. Think along the lines of Chromadex or compound solutions or the like.

Neotek is a company also created by us. This will specifically be built around the new stimulant we patented and some other....interesting stimulant and nootropics. The stimulant is very good. Better than caffeine in every perceivable way.
Amazing focus
Long half life. When caffeine gives you a crash this stuff is still at full steam, but, interestingly it doesnt seem to effect sleep as much as some other stims.

Dynamine -They suggest 50mg but it doesnt work AT ALL at 50mg. And at 150 it just gives you a rapid crash. Tastes like death.
Teacrine? is this even a stimulant? Doesnt feel like one. Tastes even worse than dynamine.
What about ampiberry and all that stuff. Does it even work?......Its not a stimulant I am aware of.

Yeah but will it stack up to dmaa or dmha? Be awesome if it does. I’m sure dmha will be on it’s way out at some point just like dmaA.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah but will it stack up to dmaa or dmha? Be awesome if it does. I’m sure dmha will be on it’s way out at some point just like dmaA.
I'm surprised people still use dmaa that **** crazy

K21

Awards
For me this is a win.
Because it shows that Androgin is not majorly suppressive in spit of being majorly anabolic. Unless you are on TRT we would expect your levels to fluctuate under normal circumstances. Maybe Androgin played a role, maybe not but either way its not a massive difference.
On a side note it looks like you need TRT man. I dont know if you have used aas in the past but even 450 isnt good.
I feel absolutely terrible with my levels this low and I dont doubt you do as well.
Might want to talk to an endocrinologist. Most will put you on TRT with the 366 labs and a good one will at 450.
When you say (Because it shows that Androgin is not majorly suppressive) sounds like it could have minor to moderate suppression then, also out of all the testers for androgin why did only one have bloods done?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better than DMHA and up there with old school DMAA for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you say (Because it shows that Androgin is not majorly suppressive) sounds like it could have minor to moderate suppression then, also out of all the testers for androgin why did only one have bloods done?
Multiple people have run Androgin and run labs and most everyone’s labs showed no suppression. The only person that showed any reduction in test levels in labs was also deep into a cut on low carbs and low cals and that can and will reduce hormone levels in everyone who isn’t assisted.

K21

Awards
Multiple people have run Androgin and run labs and most everyone’s labs showed no suppression. The only person that showed any reduction in test levels in labs was also deep into a cut on low carbs and low cals and that can and will reduce hormone levels in everyone who isn’t assisted.
the Multiple people that ran androgin were any of them on hrt or gear or were they all natural, where are all the labs posted? haven't seen any on display any where as proof,

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the Multiple people that ran androgin were any of them on hrt or gear or were they all natural, where are all the labs posted? haven't seen any on display any where as proof,
From what I saw they were natural. Especially the one whos test levels declined as he was many weeks into a cut. I know one of the labs was posted in the Androgin thread and the other lab was taken by an original tester of Androgin I believe which wasn’t posted on the forums here.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One set of labs is posted around here somewhere. One of the Androgen threads. Maybe search the images.
Several others have been taken internally.
But above all......We have provided more scientific evidence for the validity and efficacy of this product than 99.99999999999% of all sports supplements released. Read through the initial writeup.
If you are interested, awesome, if not, ok then.
Androgin is still selling 3x all of our other products combined with 75% being return customers.
Thats All I need to see.

Ff129

Awards
GHR-1
Consists of a standardized cistanch extract containing no less than 30% echinacoside with an average of 15% acteoside and 5% tubuloside -a in a cyclodextrin inclusion complex.
Echinacoside
Echinacoside is wonderful stuff. Like some of the ginsenosides ECH shows direct androgen receptor binding activity and anabolic action. And, like its ginsenoside counterparts it has the very strange action of elevating lutinizing hormone and testosterone in spite of being directly anabolic. ECH inhibits the negative feedback loop caused by testosterone which in turn increases testosterone further. Its like having a steroid that works at the androgen receptor but also largely increases testosterone potentially to much higher than normal levels when combined with the other SARMS in this mix. ECH has even been suggested for use as a novel male fertility agent similar to Clomephene.
ECH and growth hormone. We have seen that ginsenosides closely resemble anabolic hormones but ECH closely resembled Ghrelin and binds directly to the same receptor. This is the same way that GHRP6 works and in studies ECH was just about as potent as GHRP6 at increasing growth hormone levels. In short ECH is a natural GHRP and works as well as many of the growth hormone peptides we use in bodybuilding.
So, ECH is both a SARM and a GHRP analogue and works as a major fertility agent.
Acteoside cyclodextrin complex
ACT works very similarly to ECH with regards to growth hormone secretion and is nearly as strong on this front but it also strongly inhibits NF-KB one of the primary pathways for muscle atrophy so it preserves muscle gains.
Tubuloside-A cyclodextrin complex
TUB works on HGH levels similarly to ECH anc ACT but with modestly less binding affinity.
View attachment 201748View attachment 201749
View attachment 201750

BIO-X bioavailability complex
So you may be asking yourself why are ginsenosides not widely used if they are so great?And why do we not see massive use of Echinacoside if its a SARM and GHRP?
2 things. 1. These compounds in high98% standardized extracts are exceptionally expensive. upwards of 3000-4000$ per kilo. Epicatechin is 400$ per kilo. for comparison. 2. Bioavailability. Ginsenosides show variable oral bioavailability but overall it is low and Echinacoside with show a nearly 0 bioavailability without significant assistance. So we have had so work some considerable magic to make this work well orally. But...trade secrets :)
1. Cyclodextrins. All of the active ingredients are in a cyclodextrin inclusion complex.
2. Citrus bioflavanoids Nobiletin, tangeretin, hisperetin.
3. EGCG
4. Piperine

I wont go far into how and why this works partially because it took alot of work, time, effort and money to test and prove but also because most wont care. Needless to say we have figured out how to make something with basically no oral bioavailability have significant oral bioavailability.
The end result is something to behold and internal testing shows that this combination is easily on par with some chemical SARMs and GH peptides.
Presently there is nothing, I am absolutely certain, that compares to this.
Youll see ;)

View attachment 201751
I want to add that cistanche is a potent I mean potent sexual performance enhancer which most should be pleased with!

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I just received a bottle of Androgin, and I’m wondering when and how to stack with Viron, I usually take Viron in the morning on an empty stomach with my coffee. Lastly, should I take this on an empty stomach, does it matter?

Last edited:
MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lastly, should I take this on an empty stomach, does it matter?
I ran two bottles doing both ways. No difference. If u take it on an empty stomach and it messes you up then try it w food. Results should be the same tho honestly.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just received a bottle of Androgin, and I’m wondering when and how to stack with Viron, I usually take Viron in the morning on an empty stomach with my coffee. Lastly, should I take this on an empty stomach, does it matter?
If you are wanting to get the amazing sleep from it then take the evening dose on an empty stomach an hour before sleep.

The morning dose didn’t make much of a difference with or without food.

K21

Awards
is androgin allowed for tested athletes would androgin be considered natty? thanks for any info

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
If you are wanting to get the amazing sleep from it then take the evening dose on an empty stomach an hour before sleep.

The morning dose didn’t make much of a difference with or without food.
I just bought Follidrone, how would you dose, Viron, Androgin and follidrone?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is androgin allowed for tested athletes would androgin be considered natty? thanks for any info
I would check with your governing body or whoever deals with that stuff. They can be pretty crazy about the stuff they ban.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bought Follidrone, how would you dose, Viron, Androgin and follidrone?
Follidrone: 1am 2 preworkout or flipped if you workout AM.

Viron: 1am 1pm

Androgin: 1am 1pm

K21

Awards
I would check with your governing body or whoever deals with that stuff. They can be pretty crazy about the stuff they ban.
I guess all the stuff is natural in the supplement so its natty, was just wondering if it would give a false reading for a ghrp or a false reading for a random steroid because of the ginsenosides and the natural ghrp component ?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess all the stuff is natural in the supplement so its natty, was just wondering if it would give a false reading for a ghrp or a false reading for a random steroid because of the ginsenosides and the natural ghrp component ?
I mean I wouldn’t think so but I don’t have a ton of experience with those tests or anything like that so I can’t say with any type of definitive answer.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androgin is good to go for testing

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No ginsenosides are not regulated or banned and neither are the GH boosting compounds.
This is part of what makes Androgin so great.
100% based in nature/ no unapproved or rejected drugs. Nothing banned.
No sketchy research chems and no untested or fda rejected peptides.

K21

Awards
No ginsenosides are not regulated or banned and neither are the GH boosting compounds.
Thats good to know its natural, trying to lift weights with a clear conscious these days and for health , but still be a bit hard core with supps lol, it seems like a Frankenstein concoction of a natural supplement and you are like the willy wonka of the supplement world.

am only using one before bed for the sleep effects, the effect feels similar to mk 677,

K21

Awards
No sketchy research chems and no untested or fda rejected pepti
does androgin allow you bodys on natural testosterone to work along side it, would their be a synergy, or would andogin reduce natural testosterone's effect on muscles?

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks in with Androgin, hunger is way up, strength is following incrementally too. I also noticed my estrogen is up? I’m cranky, a bit moody, it feels like my test and estrogen must be up…anyone felt that? I have a bottle of rebirth, should I dose that too? Thanks guys.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks in with Androgin, hunger is way up, strength is following incrementally too. I also noticed my estrogen is up? I’m cranky, a bit moody, it feels like my test and estrogen must be up…anyone felt that? I have a bottle of rebirth, should I dose that too? Thanks guys.
You can definitely dose rebirth to knock some of the estro out if you are sensitive.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks of Androgin and I feel effin great! I’ve had these pains in various parts of my body, just old age I’m guessing and they’re all gone! I couldn’t even run without my feet killing me and now I’m able to go for runs. It has to be because of my GH going up and repairing? IDK but I know at 53 I’m back. Starting to deadlift again, back up to 385 and hoping to get back into the mid 400’s. Weird side note, since taking this I’ve had to cut my hair and my nails more often, it has to be the GH increase. Correct me if I’m wrong

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 weeks of Androgin and I feel effin great! I’ve had these pains in various parts of my body, just old age I’m guessing and they’re all gone! I couldn’t even run without my feet killing me and now I’m able to go for runs. It has to be because of my GH going up and repairing? IDK but I know at 53 I’m back. Starting to deadlift again, back up to 385 and hoping to get back into the mid 400’s. Weird side note, since taking this I’ve had to cut my hair and my nails more often, it has to be the GH increase. Correct me if I’m wrong
It definitely sounds like you are having a noticeable GH increase, and you are a great responder to Androgin. I’m happy for you!

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cut your hair more often? You’ve been on 3 weeks How many times would you get it cut

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been on Androgin for 2,5 months....didnt noticed anything except good sleep until now....tight muscles, rounded shoulders, definitely good recomp product. Dont gain any lbs either strenght, but i am recomping.

So, i think this product really shines at this point, maybe before for others. Will buy more, i will extend it to 4 or 5 months. Very good product. I like the changes i see in the mirror.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Cut your hair more often? You’ve been on 3 weeks How many times would you get it cut
I cut my nails twice a week, the hair I should have quoted grows faster but once every two weeks, I keep it short

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
So the general consensus so far is it is very good for body recomp?

I have been using Follidrone 2.0 and it has been unbelievably good, probably the best kept secret in natural supplements as far as I'm concerned (yes, I know it has been around for a while, shame on me lol) anyone who has used both for some comparison in that regard?!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, I am late to the party and have been wanting to try Vector, but is there any reason to try it or just go with Androgin? Any reason to take one over the other?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay, I am late to the party and have been wanting to try Vector, but is there any reason to try it or just go with Androgin? Any reason to take one over the other?
Some say they respond better to Vector, and some say they respond better to Androgin. Pick one, and try one at a time. Whatever you try, try at least 2 bottles worth. RYAN15 will get you a discount!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the general consensus so far is it is very good for body recomp?

I have been using Follidrone 2.0 and it has been unbelievably good, probably the best kept secret in natural supplements as far as I'm concerned (yes, I know it has been around for a while, shame on me lol) anyone who has used both for some comparison in that regard?!
Follidrone is pretty sweet at helping the body recomp. I have not used them both together, however, I have used them each separately and they are the perfect compliments. I look full and hold a tad bit of water on androgin which helps pumps and strength and follidrone keeps things lean and adds to the pumps even more. Definitely lets us know if you try both and how it works out for you.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I swear by Androgin, maybe I’m just a good responder but at age 53 this feels like TRT without the side effects. For me it was a game changer. I was probably very deficient in hgh, who knows but feel like I did when I was in my 30’s.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am your age so I definitely can use that boost. I'm coming off some heart issues over the past year and have lost a lot of size. I'll give Vector a try for 2 bottles , then Androgin for 2 bottles. I'm sure I will be ready for summer at that point. 😀

I'll give my body some time to get some strength and routine back and start BLR support in Feb.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I am your age so I definitely can use that boost. I'm coming off some heart issues over the past year and have lost a lot of size. I'll give Vector a try for 2 bottles , then Androgin for 2 bottles. I'm sure I will be ready for summer at that point. 😀

I'll give my body some time to get some strength and routine back and start BLR support in Feb.
good luck man, I haven’t tried Vector yet but as of now I’m sold on Androgin, I’ve been working out for over 30 years and I’ve taken every supplement under the sky, you probably remember back in the 90’s when creatine was the biggest thing ever and since then tons of supplements have come out, some good, some bad…but this Androgin is the best one I have ever taken in my life. Again it’s probably more due to my age where I’m deficient in GH.

kid amnesiac

Awards
good luck man, I haven’t tried Vector yet but as of now I’m sold on Androgin, I’ve been working out for over 30 years and I’ve taken every supplement under the sky, you probably remember back in the 90’s when creatine was the biggest thing ever and since then tons of supplements have come out, some good, some bad…but this Androgin is the best one I have ever taken in my life. Again it’s probably more due to my age where I’m deficient in GH.
Are you taking two per day?

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
Follidrone is pretty sweet at helping the body recomp. I have not used them both together, however, I have used them each separately and they are the perfect compliments. I look full and hold a tad bit of water on androgin which helps pumps and strength and follidrone keeps things lean and adds to the pumps even more. Definitely lets us know if you try both and how it works out for you.
I wish but can't run both 🤑 was actually thinking on now trying Androgin by itself as I am almost finishing Follidrone, but not sure about you guys but the endurance that the latter gives me is hard to not think about or ignore if I will be stopping it, seems almost unnatural lol best way to describe it (even if they would be equally beneficial in terms of assisting on a body recomp, which I believe they would, hell, even Vector from what I have been reading).

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shameful.

Amazing focus

Any updates on this?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. I dont know of too many people testing for gh peptides anyways.
But the answer is no.