racerx1389

Awards
Others are already talking about this at the gym. Pretty cool stuuf

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Others are already talking about this at the gym. Pretty cool stuuf
Man. The only thing I ever hear people at my "gym" talk about is "that jack three-d." Supplements are a foreign language to those people.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplements are a foreign language to those people.
Same at mine. I'm okay with it, though, lol. I work out at a very small gym.

I wish they had a little restaurant/bar tied to it or at least a lounge to hang out in after working out. People want to talk tips, nutrition, etc., which I'm happy to do...if I'm not working out.

Black Hat

Awards
Looks like one of the stores jumped the gun a little bit haha, loving the price tag :)

adamlau

Awards
IN FOR THE WIN! Just picked up four bottles (two for me and two for a friend). Hope they ship sooner rather than later :) ...

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
With a presale, if i order other supps along with it, will they all come at once, or will they ship them at different times?

gus.medrano

Awards
With a presale, if i order other supps along with it, will they all come at once, or will they ship them at different times?
I think it depends.. IE: Lockout states that any additional products ordered along with AnaBeta will be placed on hold until AnaBeta arrives.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
2 bottles PURCHASED!!!!!!!!!!

Natty - Great newsletter, great info, great price

From all of us who have been waiting THANK YOU PES!!!!

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Never did get the newsletter yesterday. I guess that means I won't be getting the email today either.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sale doesnt go live until 12pm est
Looks like they can be placed in the cart now. AE, can you please confirm if purchases can be made now or not? I just don't want to miss out on this :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditttto

Looks like they can be placed in the cart now. AE, can you please confirm if purchases can be made now or not? I just don't want to miss out on this :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I tried to check out, and it won't let me lol. So, I guess we have our answer :)

I just wanted to confirm since we had all the people posting in here that they'd purchased. I know of one supplier that went live right at midnight last night, so they must've been buying from other sites.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

mofo69

Awards
Won'
t let me purchase either.... I feel like a crackhead, keep hitting the checkout button

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
the store now says the presale isn't until next week??????

mofo69

Awards
I just called and they said it won't be on sale till next week cause the purchasing agent is not there. I waited til noon to buy for them... This is bull****

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Keep checking the site. Other sites are showing it but for 85 bucks. Nutra is much less but curious if it's going to drop more or what's going on with that ?

mofo69

Awards
Thanks Nutra... I take back the previous post. Got my two bottles ordered.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Same here!
Ditto. Still says presale ETA is 6/27 but I figure that they'll just ship it whenever it's available. At least the order went through. A little disconcerting that I never got any emails from PES though - I'm definitely signed up for the Insider newsletter.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Ditto. Still says presale ETA is 6/27 but I figure that they'll just ship it whenever it's available. At least the order went through. A little disconcerting that I never got any emails from PES though - I'm definitely signed up for the Insider newsletter.
I got the insider....

Black Hat

Awards
Just got my order in for 1 bottle. Okay maybe 2...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just got my order in for 1 bottle. Okay maybe 2...
I was a tester....I would do two bottles....just my opinion...that was my only complaint during the testing I did...not having another bottle to really how it shakes out.

Black Hat

Awards
I was a tester....I would do two bottles....just my opinion...that was my only complaint during the testing I did...not having another bottle to really how it shakes out.
Ya I got two, going to run it for two months straight, first month will be along with clomid for PCT for my P-mag run I'm in the middle of, be interesting to see how it works in PCT and the following month, hoping to see gains all the way through :arms:

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Any word on the rumor that this will be $50 after presale? Please say it isn't so :(

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any word on the rumor that this will be $50 after presale? Please say it isn't so :(
It will be $44.99-$49.99

This sale price is basically PES and its partnered retailers taking a big cut in order to get the product out there. We are confident the product works and want everyone to experience it, so we dont care to have this big sale to let everyone pick some up.

The specific extract we use for AnaBeta is very expensive and also takes a while to produce, so the runs will be limited. I am sure there are cheaper and faster extracts that could be available but they would not be effective. Trust me, we've tried other extractions

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
It will be $44.99-$49.99

This sale price is basically PES and its partnered retailers taking a big cut in order to get the product out there. We are confident the product works and want everyone to experience it, so we dont care to have this big sale to let everyone pick some up.

The specific extract we use for AnaBeta is very expensive and also takes a while to produce, so the runs will be limited. I am sure there are cheaper and faster extracts that could be available but they would not be effective. Trust me, we've tried other extractions
Thanks for the quick response Natty! Little short on cash right now, but picked up 2 bottles. Will do my best to spread the word!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I just ordered 2 bottles....sure hope its okay for females - I know Rosie tested it, but only for 2 weeks. Hoping there are no long term effects associated with this, like excessive facial hair and anything else "male" related :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response Natty! Little short on cash right now, but picked up 2 bottles. Will do my best to spread the word!
Much appreciated!

I just ordered 2 bottles....sure hope its okay for females - I know Rosie tested it, but only for 2 weeks. Hoping there are no long term effects associated with this, like excessive facial hair and anything else "male" related :)
Typically that is seen in strong androgens. Let us know how it goes! Are you our other female facebook follower :D

obvious

obvious

Awards
I'm in for a bottle to try 'er out! Nice work PES... looking forward to eating myself into poverty

JeremyT

Awards
Ah crap!! I didn't know that everyone was ordering two bottles. I did it as a spur of the moment thing, and only grabbed one. Shipping to where I live isn't cheap, but did I screw myself over by only getting one or will a 30 day run still have results?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah crap!! I didn't know that everyone was ordering two bottles. I did it as a spur of the moment thing, and only grabbed one. Shipping to where I live isn't cheap, but did I screw myself over by only getting one or will a 30 day run still have results?
1 month is great. But since its a presale, you could order another bottle and have Nutra merge your orders tomorrow and have them shipped together.

JeremyT

Awards
1 month is great. But since its a presale, you could order another bottle and have Nutra merge your orders tomorrow and have them shipped together.
That is what I decided to do. I didn't want to wait until tomorrow to try and add something to my order, as I figured they would be sold out by then, so I ordered another one, shipping and all, and I will call them tomorrow to merge the two orders and hopefully smooth everything out. Thanks alot for the fast reply! So excited!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only used it for two weeks because AnaBeta increased my appetite something silly, and for someone who is ALREADY a bottomless pit and thinks nothing of sitting down and consuming a meal of ~4,000 calories, that is saying SOMEthing, and I was easily back at >10,000 calories a day, which, although nothing out of the ordinary for me personally, was not in line with my goals at the time, especially since I was starting to concentrate on fat loss, albeit slowly since I do not diet and still have ~4,300 calories on average a day re fat loss. However, I can guarantee you that I will be using it again as soon as I have competed in July, for at least ~8 weeks, stacked again with Erase and Alpah-T2. As far as I am aware, there are no side effects such as you mention, and even with Erase, I have had no long-term side effects, etc. - in fact, physiologically working, I have been the "most female" I have ever been whilst using it, and from my most recent photoshoots, you can see that I am more "feminine" than ever , looking nothing like a male, etc., and I have used it almost perpetually since my first bottle!

~Rosie~

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered 2 bottles earlier. When I first order it something weird but it went through as 2 bottles at $29.99.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I only used it for two weeks because AnaBeta increased my appetite something silly, and for someone who is ALREADY a bottomless pit and thinks nothing of sitting down and consuming a meal of ~4,000 calories, that is saying SOMEthing, and I was easily back at >10,000 calories a day, which, although nothing out of the ordinary for me personally, was not in line with my goals at the time, especially since I was starting to concentrate on fat loss, albeit slowly since I do not diet and still have ~4,300 calories on average a day re fat loss. However, I can guarantee you that I will be using it again as soon as I have competed in July, for at least ~8 weeks, stacked again with Erase and Alpah-T2. As far as I am aware, there are no side effects such as you mention, and even with Erase, I have had no long-term side effects, etc. - in fact, physiologically working, I have been the "most female" I have ever been whilst using it, and from my most recent photoshoots, you can see that I am more "feminine" than ever , looking nothing like a male, etc., and I have used it almost perpetually since my first bottle!

~Rosie~
Okay, so I shouldn't worry then :).....would it be feasible to stack this with, say, Lean Xtreme or some other non stim? Still have my DCP which I haven't opened yet....my thoughts right now are to do a mini cut in Sept or Oct, then from there adopt Layne's bulk\cut cycles....so not sure how or what I will use when but I have some time to figure it out, I guess..