Alphamine

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Epi is probably my all time Fave. It's so versatile and I feel like a million bucks on it. I need to grab a few more Epis though. I have 2 bottles of SD. I've never used it myself but love reading about the gains. I don't like the feeling like shyt part tho. Lol
I'm gonna pulse it at 20mg per day WO days only for 8 weeks (thats 4X per week), along with ABv3, and my usual arsenal of natty stuff (like everything at once for 8 weeks on the natty stuff). I hope to lessen the sides while getting what I can in benefits by pulsing it. Seems to work well pulsed for almost all the guys who have run it that way. Epi I seem to react best to 60mg per day, or at least 50mg per day. So for next time (probably mid next year) I have 3 bottles of IBE epi I got fresh off the presses a few months ago....works out perfect at 6 weeks @ 60mg per day. Just worried about the hairline with that dosage and duration :D.....

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna pulse it at 20mg per day WO days only for 8 weeks (thats 4X per week), along with ABv3, and my usual arsenal of natty stuff (like everything at once for 8 weeks on the natty stuff). I hope to lessen the sides while getting what I can in benefits by pulsing it. Seems to work well pulsed for almost all the guys who have run it that way. Epi I seem to react best to 60mg per day, or at least 50mg per day. So for next time (probably mid next year) I have 3 bottles of IBE epi I got fresh off the presses a few months ago....works out perfect at 6 weeks @ 60mg per day. Just worried about the hairline with that dosage and duration :D.....
Yeah, I've been reading a lot about the pulsing of SD. Very intriguing. Anything above 50 on Epi kills my joints. Don't sweat the hairline, just shave it! I've been doing it for years and the chics loooove it!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait...I thought this was the Alphamine thread. Hmmm...What's going on?
Uhm, we were just Uhm......you know.....Uhm.......talking about how Alphamine would stack with Epi and SD! Yeah.....yeah, that's it!!

*ahem*

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I've been reading a lot about the pulsing of SD. Very intriguing. Anything above 50 on Epi kills my joints. Don't sweat the hairline, just shave it! I've been doing it for years and the chics loooove it!
I love my hair, I would simply die if I harmed it :D......as for the joints issue? I've done 2 Erase pro per day for weeks, done 6 Erase per day for weeks, Done 50-60mg epi per day for weeks, never got creaky joints like everybody else. not sure why? I must have enough estrogen to fuel an adult woman is probably why lol .....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I love my hair, I would simply die if I harmed it :D......as for the joints issue? I've done 2 Erase pro per day for weeks, done 6 Erase per day for weeks, Done 50-60mg epi per day for weeks, never got creaky joints like everybody else. not sure why? I must have enough estrogen to fuel an adult woman is probably why lol .....
If that doesnt give u joint problems, then why not run winstrol? Love that stuff for strength and size gains when bulking (stacked with test of course) but it wrecks my joints beyond anything imaginable at decent dosages. I love epi myself, but winstrol has a slight upper hand IME

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that doesnt give u joint problems, then why not run winstrol? Love that stuff for strength and size gains when bulking (stacked with test of course) but it wrecks my joints beyond anything imaginable at decent dosages. I love epi myself, but winstrol has a slight upper hand IME
I ran winny at 18 solo--- that was dumb, right? Too bad I didn't have this forum or means of proper guidelines and pct.. When I cMe off I was puffy, depressed, and weak, and extreme rebound weight gain. Not to mention I could barely walk at times due to dryness

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Maybe we could hijack this thread to talk about the disgrace that NBC is with their Olympic coverage.
they had the womens gold medal soccer match final on NBC sports channel....not on NBC...and the USA won which made it even more of a disgrace. I love me some US womens soccer.....esp hope solo and alex morgan, because they are good players...not because they are hot...OK for both reasons :D....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
OH I've ran winny till the wheels came off a million times or so :D....love the stuff....took the 50mg version one per day, or the smaller mg pills, I drank the zambon winny amps (I do not inject water into my muscles), I am winny's biggest fan. But I am too lazy to go find it now....this was before when I was younger and more well connected :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they had the womens gold medal soccer match final on NBC sports channel....not on NBC...and the USA won which made it even more of a disgrace. I love me some US womens soccer.....esp hope solo and alex morgan, because they are good players...not because they are hot...OK for both reasons :D....
It is there non-sport, non-Olympic exposes.

A divers coming out about his homosexuality. I am NOT anti-gay by any means. Ironically, my younger brother, who is gay, was a National Junior Olympic Diving Champion. Hate to say it but my gay-dar is pretty strong and I called it before they did their expose. Where is the heterosexual exposes. What is it about homosexuality that has to be forced upon us. Your sexual orientation (gay or straight) means NOTHING to me or anyone unless I am in a relationship with you. STOP it already!

This is prime-time coverage. I am watching this with my 10yo daughter. Hello!!! Not appropriate.

Then we go into the atrocities of WWII and Pearl Harbor. What in the world are these producers thinking.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is there non-sport, non-Olympic exposes.

A divers coming out about his homosexuality. I am NOT anti-gay by any means. Ironically, my younger brother, who is gay, was a National Junior Olympic Diving Champion. Hate to say it but my gay-dar is pretty strong and I called it before they did their expose. Where is the heterosexual exposes. What is it about homosexuality that has to be forced upon us. Your sexual orientation (gay or straight) means NOTHING to me or anyone unless I am in a relationship with you. STOP it already!

This is prime-time coverage. I am watching this with my 10yo daughter. Hello!!! Not appropriate.

Then we go into the atrocities of WWII and Pearl Harbor. What in the world are these producers thinking.

One of the many reasons I no longer own a tv.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to see the number of logs that pop up. It's gonna be fun to play with the dosing, too.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Primarily every way!! Utilizing carbs for growth instead of fat is a win no matter what your doing right? :)
what are you using as your go to GDA?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
2 of these purus rep aholes are supposed to be my friends....and I've yet to see a free bottle of this "slinshot" :D
Who Aaron and Johnny? ;-)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never used a GDA before, just bought two bottles of Slinshot.
good stuff! Take one pill for every 35-40 carbs. People have taken as many as 4-6 at a time.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
good stuff! Take one pill for every 35-40 carbs. People have taken as many as 6 at one sitting.
**** I love me 6-8 at dinner but I eat nothin but Carbs ;-)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You pulsing sd for 8 weeks? you def need to keep me posted on that buddy.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My tears are so anabolic that the ampules grew too big for the warehouse.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. Everyones going to be getting them right at the same time!
The most interesting thing for me will be the various ways its gonna be used. Solo? Check. With Erase? Check? Anabeta, Erase Pro, etc, etc......gonna be fun.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The most interesting thing for me will be the various ways its gonna be used. Solo? Check. With Erase? Check? Anabeta, Erase Pro, etc, etc......gonna be fun.
I know, I think I'm doing ABE/EP/Alphamine

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Congrats to them, and Alex/Hope are hot.......but, the Canada vs. US semi was just gross....
yes quite disgraceful....never seen a spot kick awarded from a GK time wasting yellow, esp in such a high stakes match. totally ridiculous. That being said, refs are idiots and time wasting is a stupid ploy, so what are you gonna do?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
yes quite disgraceful....never seen a spot kick awarded from a GK time wasting yellow, esp in such a high stakes match. totally ridiculous. That being said, refs are idiots and time wasting is a stupid ploy, so what are you gonna do?
I've never seen it called in an important match either.....oh well it was still huge for Canadian Soccer.