abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$29.99 + Free shipping from NP!

Once I finish my eight week Alphamine run I'm going to share my pictures with everyone, this has literally been effortless fat loss.
What's u sacking it with? Looking forward to them pics no homo lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but I hear you are also a Belieber , given your hairdo!
:shakes fist at BDCC:
The PES t-shirts are so powerful they can make my Belieber haircut look amazing.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
The PES t-shirts are so powerful they can make my Belieber haircut look amazing.
I just died a little inside....

Time to have some Alpha T2

oh and also, Bieber is a Reading Fan!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I uploaded a photo of me wearing a PES t-shirt you would understand what I mean.

Your single goal in life would immediately become to have a hair style like mine. Serious.

Ok, not serious.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
If I uploaded a photo of me wearing a PES t-shirt you would understand what I mean.

Your single goal in life would immediately become to have a hair style like mine. Serious.

Ok, not serious.

You still have not told me which Club you support BdCC?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which club I support? I have no idea what you mean lol.

I am going to take a stab. I am a full supporter of the raspberry lemonade club lol.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which club I support? I have no idea what you mean lol.

I am going to take a stab. I am a full supporter of the raspberry lemonade club lol.
I havent had raspbery lemonade yet! I was only sent a few of fruit punch, but i love it so no complaints here!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be fair. I assumed mine was raspberry lemonade because it tastes delicious and fruit punch usually doesn't.

For all I know this could be the fruit punch flavour lol.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man!!!! Is it that potent!!!! Sooo.. no stacking it with Decimate?? lol!!
It is strong. It can get me jittery at two scoops and my stimulant tolerance is so high I have told Natty not to send stimulants to me for testing feedback.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man!!!! Is it that potent!!!! Sooo.. no stacking it with Decimate?? lol!!
Decimate has Rauwolscine but nothing too stimulating. Honestly thats about as close as i would get, AT2 and OEP both had Rauwolscine and people did great with that stack.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geez, those shirts must be popular.....the website only has Mediums.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sevens 1 - BoneDaddy 0.

Sevens

Sevens

Awards
I would only stack it with something like Shift or other non-stim items like DCP
I am going to run my "lean up fat boy" stack as Erase Pro, Ana-Elite, Alphamine and have 2 bottles of TTA 500. Was thinking of adding the TTA in since I have it on hand but not sure if I should go that way or with Shift?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to run my "lean up fat boy" stack as Erase Pro, Ana-Elite, Alphamine and have 2 bottles of TTA 500. Was thinking of adding the TTA in since I have it on hand but not sure if I should go that way or with Shift?

Its your call really, overall either option would be great and that stack will be amazing for leaning. I've never used TTA so i cant comment on it.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not both?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't it be overkill? Like I said I have the TTA on hand. I would have to order some more Shift though. Got to sneak the credit card away from mama again LOL
Lol, it would be a bit overkill. If you have the TTA just run that in conjunction with the stack

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, it would be a bit overkill. If you have the TTA just run that in conjunction with the stack
Doesn't the TTA work through a differfent pathway?

If you do take the TTA, make sure you take some potassium and or Taurine, too.

Sevens

Sevens

Awards

I learned that the hard way. I played in a softball tournament in June and it was only about 75 degrees out. I got up that morning and took my sups like normal including TTA. I drank a lot of water that day but on the way home (6 games later) my side cramped followed by my low back, calves, quads etc etc. Every time I moved to relieve a cramp another one hit me. Was a brutal 45 min drive! :)

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I learned that the hard way. I played in a softball tournament in June and it was only about 75 degrees out. I got up that morning and took my sups like normal including TTA. I drank a lot of water that day but on the way home (6 games later) my side cramped followed by my low back, calves, quads etc etc. Every time I moved to relieve a cramp another one hit me. Was a brutal 45 min drive! :)
Same here!! The most benign stuff will cramp you on TTA! It works wonders but you gotta head off the cramps!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This. It is highly advisable to supplement some electrolytes to avoid cramping.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here!! The most benign stuff will cramp you on TTA! It works wonders but you gotta head off the cramps!!
That was the one thing that put me off about TTA, cant be having cramps!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran sns tta at two caps daily (1am/1before dinner) for 60 days and had Not one cramp!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Define "weakened" adrenals? Do you have a low stim tolerance?
I suffered from adrenal insuffeciency caused by overtraining and low calorie intake over a prolonged period of time from which I have pretty much recovered. I've not been on any stims for 6 months and don't want to start anything too strong. What are the stims in Alphamine and whats their strength in comparison to caffeine.

boogyman

Awards
Any reason why my order still says processing? I ordered on the 9th, I would have thought it would have shipped my now. Order was for 2 Alphamines and OG Anabetas.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They won't be shipping it till the 24th buddy

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reason why my order still says processing? I ordered on the 9th, I would have thought it would have shipped my now. Order was for 2 Alphamines and OG Anabetas.
Check out your email. It says in red that all are expected to ship on or before the 24th.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What?! I demand a refund ;)

Edit:
Or would settle for a personal delivery from Ben

That should be a shipping option.. Like 100$ shipping..

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What?! I demand a refund ;)

Edit:
Or would settle for a personal delivery from Ben

That should be a shipping option.. Like 100$ shipping..
All we can offer is a virtual delivery. Ben will virtually deliver your product by dressing in a mankini with a bottle of alphamine covering his junk while doing weighted pull ups!

Will that calm the storm?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like PES are pimping me out like their rent boy!

I am ok with this concept but demand commission.