Alphamine

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you will have to stack this with anything. It's complete as it gets as far as a fat loss product and a product that will help preserve muscle mass.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wondering how long the effects last?. One scoop is a serving and 84 servings per container. So if only using 1 scoop a day that could last you a nice long time.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Unreal prices...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't see the profile from my phone damn it

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The insider package deals are insane.... :eek:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:(((((( higenamine...

Ben, u know what this does to me!

The original at2 had MS... The higenamine now makes me bloat. Take it out, then send me one with anabeta. :)

I will try this.. But I'm a little worried.
But the rest of the formula is very impressive and exciting! What to do.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to do a triple take myself on them.
It is going to take me some time to determine how I will approach this. Was waiting for this before getting more EP, ABE, and Anabeta so this deal has definitely delivered...beyond expectations. :thumbsup:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WhTs Yhe dosing scheme btw? How many scoops a day? Daily? Or some on som off?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WhTs Yhe dosing scheme btw? How many scoops a day? Daily? Or some on som off?
Standard is 2AM/1PM, same as AT2. The difference here is the flexibility for those who wish to stray away from standard

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
:(((((( higenamine...

Ben, u know what this does to me!

The original at2 had MS... The higenamine now makes me bloat. Take it out, then send me one with anabeta. :)

I will try this.. But I'm a little worried.
But the rest of the formula is very impressive and exciting! What to do.
There is quite literally no aspect of higenamine that should induce bloating, especially given the serum half-life. Thoughts later but the olive leaf extract is a great move

Oh, and what now celorza? All 3 of my guesses were correct and I got no help :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who can give me the crib notes on WTH this stuff is + what's claimed to do

Thanks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks
Full write up link on page back brosef!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks
- Beta agonists + Caffeine - Clean thermogenesis/Stim feeling/Appetite Suppression
- Special combination of yohimbine alkaloids
- Several other ingredients to improve thermogenesis & metabolic pathways
- Leucic acid for increasing mTOR and preventing diet induced catabolism.
- Powder form, so customizable dosing

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where did all my money go...I just couldn't pass those deals up. Your basically trying the alphamine free. Dam* it...I need a higher paying job.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a few nice angles in Alphamine. I am pleased to see that Chlorogenic Acid is getting more attention these days.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite a few nice angles in Alphamine. I am pleased to see that Chlorogenic Acid is getting more attention these days.
Thank you! It definitely wasnt something we could ignore, I'm also glad to see its making its way into more products. Its still a very underrated supplement.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you! It definitely wasnt something we could ignore, I'm also glad to see its making its way into more products. Its still a very underrated supplement.
It is quite effective standalone. As part of an appropriate blend, it can trigger some cool synergistic effects. Great picks!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is quite literally no aspect of higenamine that should induce bloating, especially given the serum half-life. Thoughts later but the olive leaf extract is a great move

Oh, and what now celorza? All 3 of my guesses were correct and I got no help :D
Then I will not let placebo affect bloat me and will get shredded on alphamine!

I think celly got banned :/ so u cannot gloat to him.. I have his mailing address if you'd like to write him haha

How would this stack up with test powder and jacked micro??
Lots of supp drinking will be goin on!

boogyman

Awards
Just got 2 with OG Anabeta. Gonna add the Anabeta to my current Erase/DAA stack (gonna go with 6 caps a day), and save the Aphamine to use later.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Want it. Any beta tester logs or reviews?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Phenomenal formula! Phenomenal Deals on the Insider!! Alphamine + Erase Pro combo for $49.99? Time to stock up!!

Loving the Oleuropein. Some great research on this. I was actually going to start using it standalone, as I'm slightly hypothyroid. Now I don't need to since it's in Alphamine.

Great job PES! You guys truly define INNOVATION!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Phenomenal formula! Phenomenal Deals on the Insider!! Alphamine + Erase Pro combo for $49.99? Time to stock up!!

Loving the Oleuropein. Some great research on this. I was actually going to start using it standalone, as I'm slightly hypothyroid. Now I don't need to since it's in Alphamine.

Great job PES! You guys truly define INNOVATION!!
Thanks I agree the formula is amazing, and those insider prices are just rediculous.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just got 2 with OG Anabeta. Gonna add the Anabeta to my current Erase/DAA stack (gonna go with 6 caps a day), and save the Aphamine to use later.
Nice pick up, you will love anabeta with erase and daa!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just read the Insider and about passed out. For a lean bulk, are the OGs preferred or the new players?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Any idea on the caffeine content per scoop?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The hardest part is deciding which combo deal to go with and debating how many i need! lol
Exactly! That price for AE+EP is awfully attractive... I just can't remember which one is better for bulking. Anabeta+Erase, or AE+EP, or a mixture... aw screw it. Just like pokemon. GOTTA HAVE EM ALL!

Germ!

Awards
Is anyone else having issues paying with Paypal? I keep getting an error when PayPal tries to send me to PES for payment confirmation.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is anyone else having issues paying with Paypal? I keep getting an error when PayPal tries to send me to PES for payment confirmation.
Someone else has mentioned this to us, he resorted to using a CC.

I've informed the IT manager of the issue so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you by chance PM the issue you are getting? I will get it resolved asap.

Let me know if you are on a PC or a MAC, and what browser. If you get an error, just copy and paste that to me if possible. I will get you squared away.

We have paypal orders flowing, so not sure where to look without a few extra details.

Thanks!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talk to the Natural one on that! He says go, I go!

Germ!

Awards
Can you by chance PM the issue you are getting? I will get it resolved asap.

Let me know if you are on a PC or a MAC, and what browser. If you get an error, just copy and paste that to me if possible. I will get you squared away.

We have paypal orders flowing, so not sure where to look without a few extra details.

Thanks!
I'm actually on my iphone using mobile PayPal. Let me try again and I will try and pm you the error.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Someone else has mentioned this to us, he resorted to using a CC.

I've informed the IT manager of the issue so hopefully it will be resolved soon.
I'm having the same problem. Tried on iPhone and a Mac...something something something error on line 28 for Mac, iPhone it keeps saying to choose shipping (which I did)

Germ!

Awards
I'm actually on my iPhone using them mobile PayPal. I will try again and see if the error comes up again.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay... I found the error and resolved it.

So you all should be good.

I dont have the Applez to test your exact setup.. but shouldnt be an issue now!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly! That price for AE+EP is awfully attractive... I just can't remember which one is better for bulking. Anabeta+Erase, or AE+EP, or a mixture... aw screw it. Just like pokemon. GOTTA HAVE EM ALL!
Diet and training will determine the bulk not the supplement. Either way the PES products should be good to go. I am going with the ABE + EP combo personally. ;)

Germ!

Awards
Thanks bro! I got to the place the order screen but now it keeps telling me to specify the shipping method. Even though I picked the free shipping.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet and training will determine the bulk not the supplement. Either way the PES products should be good to go. I am going with the ABE + EP combo personally. ;)
True that. ;) And at that price... phewwww