Alphamine

rehj

rehj

Awards
Alphamine /AE /EP arrived yesterday. I LOVE the packaging on erase pro and anabeta elite. The shiny silver is a nice touch. Will be starting alphamine once I finish the dexaprine I have laying around.
Can't wait for mine to come in! Damn making me jealous

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i snoozed and losed :(
You missed the insane sale we had? ABE, EP and Alphamine for $80?!

You give us Carpenter's a bad name!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You missed the insane sale we had? ABE, EP and Alphamine for $80?!

You give us Carpenter's a bad name!
Classic!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd grab some anyway. I mean, it IS PES after all......
39.99 for an all inclusive physique transformer...its essentially 3 products in 1

Full fat loss blend including beta-agonists, thyrogenic, chlorogenic acid, novel yohimbines

Muscle hardening agent

Muscle Preserving System

Unmatched...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
39.99 for an all inclusive physique transformer...its essentially 3 products in 1

Full fat loss blend including beta-agonists, thyrogenic, chlorogenic acid, novel yohimbines

Muscle hardening agent

Muscle Preserving System

Unmatched...
Can't beat this

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff is my #1 on my to try list, the feedback is looking amazing.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try it, I'm excited that people say it taste's great. That way I can sip on the second dose at work no problem.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look what I got today. :D :D :D

Now this just leaves me with the dilemma of what to run and how. Considering I finished my cut last month. :p

Attachments

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look what I got today. :D :D :D

Now this just leaves me with the dilemma of what to run and how. Considering I finished my cut last month. :p
So sick!!

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Id just to love to see another round of insider deals come up soon. Im hating I missed the last one by being indecisive. Im just hoping its when my funds are right

Maybe some serious labor day love ;-) ????

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now we are working hard to keep stock up after the sale...Nutraplanet at 39.99 is a great price for the contents of Alphamine

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I figured out how ima run Alphamine.
Weeks 1-4 Alphamine alone to see how It works.
Weeks 4-8 Alphamine and Anabeta Elite
Weeks 8-12 Anabeta Elite and Slineslane V2
Weeks 12-16 SlineSlane v2
After this I will start my lean bulk :) super excited for the next few months

-The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nicely layed out! Me like!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicely layed out! Me like!
Gracias. It was tough to though. Didn't know what the hell to do lol. I finally figured it out.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hmmm...interesting setup here. I might have to steal the layout of this but I have EP AE (maybe) and DAA I wanna add in there. Maybe...

1-4 Alphamine
4-8 alphamine EP and DAA
8-12 EP and DAA

Sorry to make this post lengthy, but I've also been playing around with this idea. Since I do IF and have a "build" and "burn" day. What do you guys think about a dosing protocol of DAA everyday EP M,W,F,SAT (builds) and alphamine tues,thurs,sun (burn)?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm...interesting setup here. I might have to steal the layout of this but I have EP AE (maybe) and DAA I wanna add in there. Maybe...

1-4 Alphamine
4-8 alphamine EP and DAA
8-12 EP and DAA

Sorry to make this post lengthy, but I've also been playing around with this idea. Since I do IF and have a "build" and "burn" day. What do you guys think about a dosing protocol of DAA everyday EP M,W,F,SAT (builds) and alphamine tues,thurs,sun (burn)?
I would say maybe do one scoop on builds and 2-3 on burn? I follow if too but Never really differ dosing protocols of supps that aren't taken with food.. The ep dose looks good though if u don't like taking it daily.. I found daa works best 5on / 2 off or 6/1 with an AI daily (personally)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1-4 Alphamine
4-8 alphamine EP and DAA
8-12 EP and DAA

This sounds good too.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1-4 Alphamine
4-8 alphamine EP and DAA
8-12 EP and DAA

Honestly given you fast every day I would still take the Alphamine on "build" days. Take some in the morning during your fast and if you do fasted training another dose pre-workout would be useful as well. I would dose EP every day unless you get joint issues with it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm not running Alphamine yet as I'm saving it for a later date (have some other things already planned) but I couldn't resist having one scoop this morning as a test. The taste has been absolutely nailed on fruit punch guys, kudos!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright fellas thanks for the feedback. I think I will go with EP ED and 1 scoop alphamine for my pre workout on higher cal days. Ched, any reason that the DAA would work better on that dosing schedule? I thought it took 2 weeks for DAA to really kick in...wouldn't the 5 on 2 off or 6 and 1 kinda throw that off?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright fellas thanks for the feedback. I think I will go with EP ED and 1 scoop alphamine for my pre workout on higher cal days. Ched, any reason that the DAA would work better on that dosing schedule? I thought it took 2 weeks for DAA to really kick in...wouldn't the 5 on 2 off or 6 and 1 kinda throw that off?
It sounds more like a personal preference of how he runs it similarly to how some run resveratrol.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
That is something I would do with Alphamine especially since I stay lean year round.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got mine today back home...but I gotta wait til tomorrow to get it in my posession. Can't wait to open that dam? package. Can't wait to take it pre workout Saturday.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Am I ok stacking this with agmatine pre-workout?
For sure
my alphamine comes in tomorrow!
very nice

I got mine today back home...but I gotta wait til tomorrow to get it in my posession. Can't wait to open that dam? package. Can't wait to take it pre workout Saturday.
It's kinda like Christmas
INTL version does not have any extracts from yohimbine (banned in some countries), and instead has a higher dose of other ingredients
I hate our banned list in canada

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
INTL version does not have any extracts from yohimbine (banned in some countries), and instead has a higher dose of other ingredients
This is probably the responsable thing to do for PES, At least i know it wont get seized now lol. However, I think if its yohimbee (as opposed to Yohimbine) it may be okay in some places. Its a shame we wont get the original. How much of a difference will it make?

I hate our banned list in canada
yeh ours sucks too.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
This is probably the responsable thing to do for PES, At least i know it wont get seized now lol. However, I think if its yohimbee (as opposed to Yohimbine) it may be okay in some places. Its a shame we wont get the original. How much of a difference will it make?

Good question, I too wonder how much the difference in the effectiveness without the yohimbine

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I was actually trying to piggy back off that quote to ask if there's a difference in effectiveness from the yohimbine free version

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm from the first impressions on alphamine that i can read here yohimbine seems to play an important role for the overall effects of this product. i dont know if i would like to buy a disarmed version which probably isnt comparable to the glory of the original product. No chance to get on the original as european?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm from the first impressions on alphamine that i can read here yohimbine seems to play an important role for the overall effects of this product. i dont know if i would like to buy a disarmed version which probably isnt comparable to the glory of the original product. No chance to get on the original as european?
The versions are extremely comparable, as we increase the contents in the other blends to give an equivalent feel and result. Trust us, we want the Europeans as happy as the americans!

You can always try to buy a regular one from the US and have it shipped

Rynamite

Awards
Ordered mine on Tuesday, but my order is still "Pending":sad3:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of stims and stim effects......when I take a serving in the am, I get slightly jittery and geeked. You know what makes it smooth and clean for me? My big cup of morning coffee. How the hell? Thoughts? Loving Alphamine so far, the mood enhancement is frigging awesome.....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question, I am extremely sensitive to stims these days so I decided to go with half a scoop which I will probably stay at, is this enough to really elicit positive effects from this product?

By the way in terms of energy so far so good, I feel great and not overly stimulated love the powdered dosing since it allows me to have more freedom.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the fact it's powdered as well. Now when I run it I can start my day with BCAA+Alphamine (IFer, but I always slam some BCAA's in the morning) in a nice little drink instead of pounding whatever thermo caps I'm using at the time.