sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here's a link to @akboom87 log:

Feedback overall has been great on Alpha Gel.

It's kind of funny - feedback has been so good on it I'm thinking about going ahead and adding it in to my upcoming run myself.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply. I have two bottles on hand and was deciding either to run them now or after a cycle of stanoplex with transdermal epi. Currently on arimahex with mtest now and ending next week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply. I have two bottles on hand and was deciding either to run them now or after a cycle of stanoplex with transdermal epi. Currently on arimahex with mtest now and ending next week.
I think that you would enjoy them either way. I think that's one of those scenarios where there really is no wrong answer to, because I think it would be great either way.

My original plan had been to wait and use Alpha Gel after my big upcoming stack, but the feedback has been so good on it, I'm planning on adding it in next weekend myself. I've had a really rough time lately and the reports of it helping people so much with mood and motivation are really appealing to me bc lately I have just felt completely emotionally defeated and drained. Feedback has been great on libido too, and I'm curious about that too, but for me, definitely could use the emotional boost that people are reporting from it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really enjoying it I’m going to re stock tonight on it!

I’m definitely putting more work and effort into just everyday activities + the gym. While in a caloric deficit! The energy levels have been great. Also just a general good feeling overall, also some of the best quality sleep I have ever had.

I feel like this is an amazing combination and I’m going to continue to run it!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to pick some of this up. Where are you purchasing from?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IDK if this was already asked in here, but what is the molecular weight for Eurycomanone?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, @sns8778 Can hook you up or DPS Nutrition is always good to go !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IDK if this was already asked in here, but what is the molecular weight for Eurycomanone?
There's no issue with using Eurycomanone in a topical.

Also, something significant about Alpha Gel is that it uses the Bionutricia Tongkat Ali extract that is a high potency Eurycomanone.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bionutricia Tongkat Ali extract that is a high potency Eurycomanone.
I'm certain I'm seeing the benefits of the tongkat since it's the one new thing I've added this year and only via alpha gel.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's no issue with using Eurycomanone in a topical.

Also, something significant about Alpha Gel is that it uses the Bionutricia Tongkat Ali extract that is a high potency Eurycomanone.
I was just curious. I couldn't find an answer online. I wouldn't assume XPG to formulate in such a manner. Not that it hasn't been done in this industry, but that's neither here or there.

An herbal extract that has multiple constitutes compared to a single ingredient like Epicatechin, in a transdermal has always been something I've wondered about. Does everything have the same molecular weight as the parent herb, or does each constitute have their own?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was just curious. I couldn't find an answer online. I wouldn't assume XPG to formulate in such a manner. Not that it hasn't been done in this industry, but that's neither here or there.

An herbal extract that has multiple constitutes compared to a single ingredient like Epicatechin, in a transdermal has always been something I've wondered about. Does everything have the same molecular weight as the parent herb, or does each constitute have their own?
We don't have any control over things that have been done by other companies or the way that some go about things; that's something I speak about quite frequently - that the lack of quality controls, intentional misleading, and just outright lying done by some companies in this industry is ridiculous.

There is more that goes into making a good topical formula than just molecular weight - there are a variety of factors that help determine if an ingredient is a good candidate, and then there may need to be various different processes &/or specification changes done to the carriers to maximize it per ingredient/product.

The herbal ingredient and constituents would need to be good candidates for inclusion in a topical product, but there are a lot more things that can affect that than just the molecular weight.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alpha Gel is now available to retailers and is already in transit to both DPS and Flexit Nutrition, and other retailers should be ordering soon.

And the best part is that you can expect to see it available for an incredible price of around 39.99 per bottle.
With retailers?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With retailers?
I'm not sure I understand the question? If you meant is it selling at around 39.99 at retailers, yes, that's the price we're seeing it at.

The XPG direct sale website isn't finished yet, but if you need me to send you some with an SNS or CEL order, I'll be glad to and could honor that same price for you :)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not sure I understand the question? If you meant is it selling at around 39.99 at retailers, yes, that's the price we're seeing it at.

The XPG direct sale website isn't finished yet, but if you need me to send you some with an SNS or CEL order, I'll be glad to and could honor that same price for you :)
who will carry xpg line?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
who will carry xpg line?
XPG has been available with any retailers that wished to carry the brand - and we would love to have more retailers, so any that are interested are welcome to contact us.

As of now, ones that I can think of include DPS, Flexit, Best Price Nutrition & their family of sites, Strong, and I'm sure there are a couple more that I can't think of at the moment.

I wish that A1 would bring the line in, but they seem like they focus more and more on pushing their own brand now days. I would encourage anyone that would like to see XPG products carried there to inquire with A1 though, as they may bring the line in if they get enough requests.
Internationally, they are carried at Unreal Supps, Predator, Powermyself, and a few more that buy thru resellers.

I'm glad to ship it to you in Canada if you'd like; I'm always glad to help in any way that I can.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
XPG anyone ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
XPG anyone ?

So glad we carry alpha gel now over at Strong Supplement Shop!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I rarely bump threads - but surprised this one isn't getting more attention.

The feedback on it has been so good for it to not be getting anymore talk than it is.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About a week in. Most surprised by how vascular I am (because I was already kinda looking dumb and its up even more this week) and my pump in today's training session was a bit rude. 😅

I noticed some mood and energy pretty quick too. Looking forward to how the month goes.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm most excited to try this product only reason I haven't pulled the trigger yet is my wife is pregnant and due any day now let's just say sexual activitiy hasn't been a priority so no way I was going to take something that increases libido lol. Plan on starting this in October along with anabolic xt and most likely anabolic effect.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm most excited to try this product only reason I haven't pulled the trigger yet is my wife is pregnant and due any day now let's just say sexual activitiy hasn't been a priority so no way I was going to take something that increases libido lol. Plan on starting this in October along with anabolic xt and most likely anabolic effect.
That should make for a really good stack. I think you'll enjoy that.

Congratulations on the upcoming baby. Will keep you and your wife in our thoughts and prayers for everything to go safely.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That should make for a really good stack. I think you'll enjoy that.

Congratulations on the upcoming baby. Will keep you and your wife in our thoughts and prayers for everything to go safely.
Thanks Steve much appreciated! Hopefully libido product will be out by then too then she is going to be in trouble lots of making up for lost time lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks Steve much appreciated! Hopefully libido product will be out by then too then she is going to be in trouble lots of making up for lost time lol
Ha. Libido Boost XT has a chance of being out around then or not long after. The formula is finalized and we should have the label finalized this week. I have a draft of it on my desk to review tomorrow.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats and prayers for healthy baby and mama! Alpha, Anabolic XT and PA are top 3 for me to try from SNS as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulation's, I hope all goes well for you two. First Child ?

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Congratulation's, I hope all goes well for you two. First Child ?
Thank you! Third actually but we both have one from a previous marriage and my stepsons father is basically absent in his life so I always have just considered him as my own. This baby was a pleasant surprise other kids are 9 and 10 starting all over again and about to be 40!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ha. Libido Boost XT has a chance of being out around then or not long after. The formula is finalized and we should have the label finalized this week. I have a draft of it on my desk to review tomorrow.
You still thinking about a female version?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ordering bigger size boxers in advance

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you! Third actually but we both have one from a previous marriage and my stepsons father is basically absent in his life so I always have just considered him as my own. This baby was a pleasant surprise other kids are 9 and 10 starting all over again and about to be 40!
I know what you mean, I have a 50 year old daughter, that is my step daughter, but I have NEVER refereed to her as such, in fact in 40 years this might be the first time I have ever used that word. She is My Daughter !!! and I am proud of it !!

punchyobutter

Awards
How long can you run, any recommended max time period before taking a break?

Looking forward to trying this, I am a big fan of Sustain Alpha and curious how the additions will work for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long can you run, any recommended max time period before taking a break?

Looking forward to trying this, I am a big fan of Sustain Alpha and curious how the additions will work for me.
It's pretty much like Sustain Alpha in that it can be run for long periods of time if someone would like to.

I don't think there's any specific reason to take a break at any certain point; I could see this being a product that people use as part of their daily use natural testosterone boosting regimens.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's pretty much like Sustain Alpha in that it can be run for long periods of time if someone would like to.

I don't think there's any specific reason to take a break at any certain point; I could see this being a product that people use as part of their daily use natural testosterone boosting regimens.
If I am correct, this is something that works best when it taking regularly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I am correct, this is something that works best when it taking regularly.
Yes, you would definitely want to use it daily for best results.

You could run it pretty much however long you would like to.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just wanted to give some brief feedback.

Used Alpha-Gel for 1 bottle/1 month with pretty minimal extras (some eaas+cho during training, agmatine, citrulline, creatine and peak o2).

I am stopping after 1 bottle only because I am changing my training and it is a good clean break time switching to some fun other stuff going forward.

Things I noticed:
-Pumps and Vascularity: I was coming off of AXT and AE and was quite surprised that by the end of this bottle I actually am more vascular than a month ago. Pumps probably aren't as high and all day fullness isn't as high as the previous stack, but I feel and look pretty solid.
-Mood: Both in the sense of just daily positive mood and more typical feelings of boosted testosterone. I didn't get a ton of energy, but I'd say as I finish that I am in an improved mood from the start of use.
-Body Comp: I wasn't expecting much here and I am in a very slow, methodical gaining phase right now, but I feel I look improved quite a bit from the start. Not sure how to describe, but I am better off at this point than I expected to be after just a month.
Ease of use: I'll be honest not the biggest topical fan, but this one I think might be the easiest on and dry of any I've used. Super fast and felt easy to apply. I usually rotated between inner arms, thighs, and tops of my feet.

Overall: It didn't have me crushing the gym like the behemoth combination of AXT + AE, but I was actually more impressed than I thought I'd be. I don't use dedicated testosterone boosting products very often, but this has me rethinking it a bit (as I continue to just tell myself don't worry the need for a boost is still a few years away, I am not slowly getting older...). Not being that old it does make me wonder about previous test boosters I have used in the past, but it will be tough for me to decide between this and an Optimize-T run some time again in the future. The boost in mood and the way I just looked and felt this month have me already planning a return sometime soon.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In the middle of my first run as part of PCT from epi-andro as a substitution for M-Test (I love M-Test, just wanted an opportunity to try this product).

Great boost in libido, improved feeling of well-being, and slight increase in leanness. Great product!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to give some brief feedback.

Used Alpha-Gel for 1 bottle/1 month with pretty minimal extras (some eaas+cho during training, agmatine, citrulline, creatine and peak o2).

I am stopping after 1 bottle only because I am changing my training and it is a good clean break time switching to some fun other stuff going forward.

Things I noticed:
-Pumps and Vascularity: I was coming off of AXT and AE and was quite surprised that by the end of this bottle I actually am more vascular than a month ago. Pumps probably aren't as high and all day fullness isn't as high as the previous stack, but I feel and look pretty solid.
-Mood: Both in the sense of just daily positive mood and more typical feelings of boosted testosterone. I didn't get a ton of energy, but I'd say as I finish that I am in an improved mood from the start of use.
-Body Comp: I wasn't expecting much here and I am in a very slow, methodical gaining phase right now, but I feel I look improved quite a bit from the start. Not sure how to describe, but I am better off at this point than I expected to be after just a month.
Ease of use: I'll be honest not the biggest topical fan, but this one I think might be the easiest on and dry of any I've used. Super fast and felt easy to apply. I usually rotated between inner arms, thighs, and tops of my feet.

Overall: It didn't have me crushing the gym like the behemoth combination of AXT + AE, but I was actually more impressed than I thought I'd be. I don't use dedicated testosterone boosting products very often, but this has me rethinking it a bit (as I continue to just tell myself don't worry the need for a boost is still a few years away, I am not slowly getting older...). Not being that old it does make me wonder about previous test boosters I have used in the past, but it will be tough for me to decide between this and an Optimize-T run some time again in the future. The boost in mood and the way I just looked and felt this month have me already planning a return sometime soon.
AXT + AE?

Which products? I am sure they're SNS, but my brain isn't working 😂

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Do we know the approximate amount of Tongkat in this or is this proprietary blend?
Just curious as I already have SNS tongkat and another brand’s so I don’t want to overkill…

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do we know the approximate amount of Tongkat in this or is this proprietary blend?
Just curious as I already have SNS tongkat and another brand’s so I don’t want to overkill…
It's what would be considered a good dose for a normal person. Not overkill, but not low either.

If you use additional Tongkat Ali XT with it, definitely only use 1 capsule, not 2.

I'm getting ready to give Alpha Gel a try myself, and I use Optimize-T, which has the equivalent of 1 capsule worth of Tongkat Ali XT in it.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
It's what would be considered a good dose for a normal person. Not overkill, but not low either.

If you use additional Tongkat Ali XT with it, definitely only use 1 capsule, not 2.

I'm getting ready to give Alpha Gel a try myself, and I use Optimize-T, which has the equivalent of 1 capsule worth of Tongkat Ali XT in it.
Okay sweet..
So 300mg of Tongkat ali xt and another 500mg of another brand’s tongkat which is not standardised should be fine with Alpha gel?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay sweet..
So 300mg of Tongkat ali xt and another 500mg of another brand’s tongkat which is not standardised should be fine with Alpha gel?
i would think so because most non-standardized ones aren’t usually very strong. If it’s a single ingredient one, I don’t think u need it. If it’s part of a formula you like, it most likely would be fine though.

GothamsReckoning

GothamsReckoning

Awards
In the middle of my first run as part of PCT from epi-andro as a substitution for M-Test (I love M-Test, just wanted an opportunity to try this product).

Great boost in libido, improved feeling of well-being, and slight increase in leanness. Great product!
How did it compare to m-test?

GothamsReckoning

GothamsReckoning

Awards
Picked up a bottle this morning from DPS. Excited to give it a try

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Dustin07 Supplements 29
akboom87 Supplement Logs 193
Anabolics 55
barische Supplement Logs 55