sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nothing quite like that ball burn. Been there and done that! It was with a epiandro/androsterone gel. Never again.
The product you're mentioning experiencing that with is a different company, different carrier. I can't condone him trying putting it there, but I wouldn't expect it to be that bad of a burn if he did.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds cool man.
It’s unfortunate that there aren’t retailers(to my knowledge) carrying your stuff or much of any stuff from brands around here in Australia. I used to regularly purchase from Caveman but looks like he’s got into some issues recently and doesn’t carry much of anything anymore.
As far as I know, Flexit will ship to Australia; but I definitely wish that we had more retailers there in Australia.

Please pm me about what issues with Cave that you're referring to; and also if there are any retailers there that you would like for me to reach out to. I would love to work with more retailers there.

As far as Cave, we worked with them for years and toward the end, he screwed me over bigtime. One of the worst experiences I've ever had in 19 years of being in this industry.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I wasn’t planning to run Ursagel next month I’d pick this up to add, so maybe in a couple months I will.

Super intrigued with the Amentoflavone in a topical. I love the SNS capsules, but I wonder how topical use would compare.

This stuff looks like feel good gel. 😁
If you try it, I look forward to hearing your feedback.

I think that the Amentoflavone in Alpha Gel is a nice add on touch and should give some good extra erection quality benefits in my opinion; but it wouldn't be a substitute imo for capsule dosing.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That should be a great stack. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Yeah I’m running 4 months of m test, first two months with Arimihex (currently) then last two with alpha gel. Should start Alpha gel early July so I will let you know what I think!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm looking forward to hearing people's thoughts and results on Alpha Gel.

In addition to the expected feelings that come along with increased test levels, we've gotten some really good feedback of positive mood and motivation, libido increases pretty quickly, and improved erection quality.

It hasn't been out long, but so far that's the common feedback. I'm looking forward to seeing if it works for others as quickly as it has some of the people that have let us know they're really liking it so far.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’m running 4 months of m test, first two months with Arimihex (currently) then last two with alpha gel. Should start Alpha gel early July so I will let you know what I think!
Currently running mtest with arimahex. I like it. One of my new favorites. I leaned out and feel good. I ran mtest with dermacrine and that is nice stack as well. I'm 39 and felt the dermacrine gave me some strength gains. I just bought 2 alpha gels and looking forward to compare it to sustain alpha.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm super pumped to give this a try ASAP as my sustain alpha is down to the last few doses.
The tongkat will be a new addition for me...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm super pumped to give this a try ASAP as my sustain alpha is down to the last few doses.
The tongkat will be a new addition for me...
I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on it.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on it.
I think I'll know in the first few days/week to be honest. I can tell that that slight puffiness I developed in my right nipple disappears when I'm using sustain alpha so I'd expect the same results here + anything new from the Tongkat so I'm pretty excited about it. What I really want to see is how the gel differs from other TD's and where I end up applying it since I avoid the inner thigh and belly with sustain alpha since those seem to get itchy/irritated (I just apply to other areas with no issues)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I'll know in the first few days/week to be honest. I can tell that that slight puffiness I developed in my right nipple disappears when I'm using sustain alpha so I'd expect the same results here + anything new from the Tongkat so I'm pretty excited about it. What I really want to see is how the gel differs from other TD's and where I end up applying it since I avoid the inner thigh and belly with sustain alpha since those seem to get itchy/irritated (I just apply to other areas with no issues)
Most people really like the XPG carriers and most never have any problems with them. I do always tell people to make sure not to apply any topicals after a shower until their skin is dry. I think we had talked about that before. When a person gets out of the shower, their skin is super sensitive and that's the mistake a lot of people make with any topicals is applying them then. I always wait at least 10 minutes after a shower, and with the XPG products, they dry so quickly anyway, that its not a big deal.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning I applied my second application of the XPG Alpha Gel. Obviously this should be way too early to have any kind of meaningful feedback but a number of things cross my mind already:

1. it is the best smelling TD I've seen this year out of the 5 I've played with.
2. it's only 2 pumps per dose which is quite nice and much easier to apply
3. it seems to be much easier on the SKIN than other TD's I've used. and a little thicker so it spreads faster/easier
4. I found that my sustain alpha at a full dose would round out my pecs better since I've had that weird issue this year but after one night of alpha gel, woke up this morning to rounded pecs (no pinched/puffy looking nipple).

I'm cautiously optimistic that I'm in love with a new product. I may stack this with anabolic XT when I finish my epiandrolean in July.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This morning I applied my second application of the XPG Alpha Gel. Obviously this should be way too early to have any kind of meaningful feedback but a number of things cross my mind already:

1. it is the best smelling TD I've seen this year out of the 5 I've played with.
2. it's only 2 pumps per dose which is quite nice and much easier to apply
3. it seems to be much easier on the SKIN than other TD's I've used. and a little thicker so it spreads faster/easier
4. I found that my sustain alpha at a full dose would round out my pecs better since I've had that weird issue this year but after one night of alpha gel, woke up this morning to rounded pecs (no pinched/puffy looking nipple).

I'm cautiously optimistic that I'm in love with a new product. I may stack this with anabolic XT when I finish my epiandrolean in July.
How long of a run and how much a day you running the Epi lean?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How long of a run and how much a day you running the Epi lean?
I think I'll keep it at 2 months and run it through the end of June before taking a break, that's my game plan at the moment. dosage is 2-3 capsules at 300mg each IIRC, and I take 2 capsules a day.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I'll keep it at 2 months and run it through the end of June before taking a break, that's my game plan at the moment. dosage is 2-3 capsules at 300mg each IIRC, and I take 2 capsules a day.
Nice I have been eyeing this combo out Alpha Gel/ either stano plex or Epi lean for a 8 week run come October November time frame.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice I have been eyeing this combo out Alpha Gel/ either stano plex or Epi lean for a 8 week run come October November time frame.
I had a lot of spring hair shedding this year which coincided with my use of epiandro products so once I can determine if it is just season shedding, or side effect I'll decide if I want to move up to a stronger dose of the epi. I gotta say the product seems phenomenal. stacked with the phosphatidic xt, I'm noticing "hardness" like muscle pumps, all day even when I'm not at the gym which is sorta a new mind blowing experience for me.. also putting on mass/size/strength without having to eat in a massive surplus.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been applying Alpha Gel once a day (sometimes twice), for a week or so. At the same time I've made a bunch of unrelated lifestyle changes (diet, exercise workout, healthy supplements, etc) so I can't say that all of the good feeling is solely attributable to the Alpha Gel, but I have been feeling GREAT.

The carrier spreads easily and is viscous enough, but it also dries quickly and appears to have almost complete absorption. There is no residual goopiness.

I am impressed.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks really great! Think how this would stack with AE, Anabolic XT and Phosphatidic XT!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had a lot of spring hair shedding this year which coincided with my use of epiandro products so once I can determine if it is just season shedding, or side effect I'll decide if I want to move up to a stronger dose of the epi. I gotta say the product seems phenomenal. stacked with the phosphatidic xt, I'm noticing "hardness" like muscle pumps, all day even when I'm not at the gym which is sorta a new mind blowing experience for me.. also putting on mass/size/strength without having to eat in a massive surplus.
Shedding with Epiandro is possible, but rare. It's much more common with and after androsterone, which I believe you used earlier in the year - and that's an issue I have with that ingredient is that for some people, they start experiencing issues when on it and they continue for months after. A lot of times, it causes confusion as to what the culprit is, but a lot of times it traces back to their being an androsterone product somewhere in the mix at some point. That's why I much, much prefer Epiandrosterone over Androsterone. It's also one of the reasons why I never would offer an androsterone product.

I'm glad you're enjoying the Epiandro/Phosphatidic Acid XT stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This looks really great! Think how this would stack with AE, Anabolic XT and Phosphatidic XT!
That does sound like it would be an incredible stack. Very tempting.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Shedding with Epiandro is possible, but rare. It's much more common with and after androsterone, which I believe you used earlier in the year - and that's an issue I have with that ingredient is that for some people, they start experiencing issues when on it and they continue for months after. A lot of times, it causes confusion as to what the culprit is, but a lot of times it traces back to their being an androsterone product somewhere in the mix at some point. That's why I much, much prefer Epiandrosterone over Androsterone. It's also one of the reasons why I never would offer an androsterone product.

I'm glad you're enjoying the Epiandro/Phosphatidic Acid XT stack.
Day 3 on alpha gel. My voice is deeper and my nipples are still looking better lol

Not joking about the voice.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let us know if you notice increase in things like beard and body hair.
It would be impossible to notice an increase of body hair on me, lol.

But like all products Steve is connected to, it seems perfectly potent with no need to increase dose size and I'm only on day 4.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It would be impossible to notice an increase of body hair on me, lol.

But like all products Steve is connected to, it seems perfectly potent with no need to increase dose size and I'm only on day 4.
How many pumps are you running again just 1 morning 1 night?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my current morning stack with coffee and brushing of the toothes is two of the phasphatidic xt's, 2 pumps alpha gel, 2 x epiandrolean so almost the same setup here.
woke up this morning and felt like the psuedogyno as Kleen and I have been calling it, is fading away rapidly in my left pec. alpha gel is becoming one of my favorite supps.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today is day 6. applying Alpha gel to calves, and tops of feet with the rest going to my butt cheeks.
Reason being is 2 fold; my stomach and love handle area tends to get sensitive and rashy from topicals (not alpha gel though, no problems there yet) and I'm a super hairy dude so looking for areas without hair is a challenge lol. Today I did actually apply one pump to traps.

After fighting this weird psuedogyno situation in the one nipple since Feb/Mar (itchy enough to wake me up in the middle of the night, and a weird pinched/puffy nipple on the one side) I've not had any issues since firing up the alpha gel. Seems like the best PCT for a guy like me who's only using TD's/Orals? Voice is still deeper too, lol. Libido is strong but usually is so that's a hard indicator for me to measure against. possibly a little stronger.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be applying directly to balls, like with sustain alpha :cool:
I stopped doing that because I found the sustain alpha left the inside of the thighs a little itchy. IDK if that's cause I had used it for a while, or if it was singled down to a particular canister of the product I received

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I stopped doing that because I found the sustain alpha left the inside of the thighs a little itchy. IDK if that's cause I had used it for a while, or if it was singled down to a particular canister of the product I received

have you shaved before?

Otherwise mixed it with arnica oil it will be softer

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually shave the thigh area for that purpose, feels much better 😛
I have a mole on the inside of one leg that even got itchy with the sustain, however when I moved it to traps, upper pecs (avoiding nipples), arms, calves, etc no issues. I know they recommend a particular area of application but I feel like i'm getting great results with products going anywhere. Because I've learned that repetitive application to one area irritates my skin I've moved the Alpha gel to different areas each time with really good luck. I mean... to me it's a little weird that a little gel on the top of my feet made my voice get deeper the next day lol.

uncle-rico

Awards
That's indeed remarkable. My 2 bottles just arrived today. Thanks to Steve for making that happen. I guess it will be 1-2 months before I come around to trying it out.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today is day 6. applying Alpha gel to calves, and tops of feet with the rest going to my butt cheeks.
Reason being is 2 fold; my stomach and love handle area tends to get sensitive and rashy from topicals (not alpha gel though, no problems there yet) and I'm a super hairy dude so looking for areas without hair is a challenge lol. Today I did actually apply one pump to traps.

After fighting this weird psuedogyno situation in the one nipple since Feb/Mar (itchy enough to wake me up in the middle of the night, and a weird pinched/puffy nipple on the one side) I've not had any issues since firing up the alpha gel. Seems like the best PCT for a guy like me who's only using TD's/Orals? Voice is still deeper too, lol. Libido is strong but usually is so that's a hard indicator for me to measure against. possibly a little stronger.
Man I ordered this and was planning to stash it and build a stock pile for the fall, but I’m tempted to Oder another one + another phosphatidic acid and do a 8 week run 😂

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man I ordered this and was planning to stash it and build a stock pile for the fall, but I’m tempted to Oder another one + another phosphatidic acid and do a 8 week run
I'd be surprised if you didn't notice a little uptick from it to be honest.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's indeed remarkable. My 2 bottles just arrived today. Thanks to Steve for making that happen. I guess it will be 1-2 months before I come around to trying it out.
Thank you. I'm glad that you received everything smoothly. I'm looking forward to hearing how you like it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man I ordered this and was planning to stash it and build a stock pile for the fall, but I’m tempted to Oder another one + another phosphatidic acid and do a 8 week run 😂
I would love to hear your feedback on that. That sounds like a great stack.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would love to hear your feedback on that. That sounds like a great stack.
I’m almost half tempted to run a log for it. I would definitely do a review, but thinking a more in depth log might be more fun!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m almost half tempted to run a log for it. I would definitely do a review, but thinking a more in depth log might be more fun!
That would be awesome and appreciated. If you do, definitely let me know please.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to follow a log!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Dustin07 Supplements 29
akboom87 Supplement Logs 193
Anabolics 55
barische Supplement Logs 55