Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How did it compare to m-test?
Picked up a bottle this morning from DPS. Excited to give it a try
I think you will enjoy.

I know I am not who you asked originally and everyone is different, but I think I liked Alpha Gel the most out of what I've used for this purpose so far. I liked Optimize-T a little more than M-test as well, but honestly M-test is so cheap it makes it hard to beat as a foundational starting point for a test boosting stack. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them, but some might prefer certain ingredients in one over the other.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Steve I keep reading more and more articles about Tongkat Ali's benefits for women, have you gone down that rabbit hole at all? Just curious since the product is geared more towards men from a marketing perspective.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve I keep reading more and more articles about Tongkat Ali's benefits for women, have you gone down that rabbit hole at all? Just curious since the product is geared more towards men from a marketing perspective.
I've read a lot about that myself. I mention it in the write up for the SNS Tongkat Ali XT product that women can take that product if they would like to; I would just suggest 1 capsule for women because Tongkat Ali XT is a potent form of Tongkat.

I'm also working on a female libido product and I think that a correctly standardized Tongkat may be in there as well.

In regards to Alpha Gel, we have had some feedback from women using it. I would just suggest women to start with 1 ml once or twice per day and see how they like it. So far, most have found that's all they've needed to see good increases in mood and libido.

Bob1983

Awards
This is a great product, one of those you realise even more how good it is once you're off it. I used one bottle alongside PA-XT and the main benefit I felt was good clean energy. Occasionally I feel a little lethargic or tired (the sleepy kind) and not firing on all cylinders. On this however none of that. Awake and alert always. I started wrestling right at the beginning of using Alpha gel and did 4 sessions on it. Today did my first session without it (albeit with a 3 week break) and missed the euphoric energised feeling and the feeling I could go on and on. Session was still good, still using PA-XT and started Anacyclus and Amento. My mental focus was good today but deffo didnt have the same drive as I did with Alpha gel.

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is a great product, one of those you realise even more how good it is once you're off it. I used one bottle alongside PA-XT and the main benefit I felt was good clean energy. Occasionally I feel a little lethargic or tired (the sleepy kind) and not firing on all cylinders. On this however none of that. Awake and alert always. I started wrestling right at the beginning of using Alpha gel and did 4 sessions on it. Today did my first session without it (albeit with a 3 week break) and missed the euphoric energised feeling and the feeling I could go on and on. Session was still good, still using PA-XT and started Anacyclus and Amento. My mental focus was good today but deffo didnt have the same drive as I did with Alpha gel.
good summary, I'd say my experience is very similar. that, and there is a noticeable uptick in libido when on alpha gel.

Bob1983

Awards
good summary, I'd say my experience is very similar. that, and there is a noticeable uptick in libido when on alpha gel.
Tbf I know everyone see's libido increases but mine didn't go up as much as I thought it would on this

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tbf I know everyone see's libido increases but mine didn't go up as much as I thought it would on this
I think it's fairly subtle, but there. I was shocked to notice a difference because I felt fine in that area before but I notice the uptick moreso when I'm on it. when I start stacking other libido boosting things with the alpha gel then it gets to be a bit much.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long after application can I take a shower?
I would say a couple hours.

Most people apply it after a shower (if the timing of the shower would be a problem). I always tell anyone applying any topical after a shower though to make sure to wait at least 10 to 15 minutes until the skin is completely dry.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established

Most people apply it after a shower (if the timing of the shower would be a problem). I always tell anyone applying any topical after a shower though to make sure to wait at least 10 to 15 minutes until the skin is completely dry.
I usually do that but yesterday dues to circumstances I had to shower soon after it( around 2.5 hours).
About one week in and loving it…feel like a million bucks(sense of well being, motivations, pumps, vascularity). It’s an excellent product for doing wrestling/mma 👌🏻

Bob1983

Awards

I'm presuming this advice would stretch across all topicals? At least 2 hours for a shower after applying?

Bob1983

Awards
I usually do that but yesterday dues to circumstances I had to shower soon after it( around 2.5 hours).
About one week in and loving it…feel like a million bucks(sense of well being, motivations, pumps, vascularity). It’s an excellent product for doing wrestling/mma 👌🏻
Thats exactly how I felt when I was using it

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think it's fairly subtle, but there. I was shocked to notice a difference because I felt fine in that area before but I notice the uptick moreso when I'm on it. when I start stacking other libido boosting things with the alpha gel then it gets to be a bit much.
How can having a high libido be too much? Man, I can't get enough of it. I love having a really high sex drive.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm presuming this advice would stretch across all topicals? At least 2 hours for a shower after applying?
Yes, that would be a good general way to look at it.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I added this to my stack last week and im already feeling its effect on mood and well being. I have a log that i updated today for those who want to follow.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can this stack the XPG Epiandro?
Yes, it can. That's a very popular stack and people are seeing great results in both results and in the way they feel on it.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Would this be okay to dose upon waking at 7.30am, then apply the 2nd dose after a postworkout shower at 11am? Try and keep all my supps dosed in the early AM due to sleep issues

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would this be okay to dose upon waking at 7.30am, then apply the 2nd dose after a postworkout shower at 11am? Try and keep all my supps dosed in the early AM due to sleep issues
not sure you can "over" dose alpha gel. only downfall I can see to your setup is you might be washing off the first does before it's fully permeated? not sure on that though. when I'm using it I usually do one at 5am and one around 6pm post workout.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
not sure you can "over" dose alpha gel. only downfall I can see to your setup is you might be washing off the first does before it's fully permeated? not sure on that though. when I'm using it I usually do one at 5am and one around 6pm post workout.
I did some browsing and Steve said 2 hours for full absorption so potentially I should be okay at 3 1/2 hours? Tongat is weird with me, definitely hurts my sleep

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup you should be okay .. i personally like 5-7hrs .. but steve would know the scientific of it so id go by that

also doesn't affect my sleep at all .. i have done it pre bed and thought it improved

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been using it for about 1.5 weeks now, maybe 2... I do 4ml, first dose about now, second about an hour before bed, been sleeping like the dead! I shower mid day though, work from home and go to the gym around lunch.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys using 4ml a day when using?
I usually use at least 2 pumps a day. sometimes 3-4 depending on what's going on. I'm not sure how that converts to ml but I'm guessing 1 pump = 1 ml typically.

any time I get an itch in the nipples, I hit it immediately, 2 pumps on the shoulders in the morning, maybe 1-2 more at night on the feet. in between an epi run and natty run I'll run it similar. or if I'm feeling off, I'll throw down 1-2 pumps a day. Currently I have some in stock that I'm not using until I exhaust this epiandro run.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did some browsing and Steve said 2 hours for full absorption so potentially I should be okay at 3 1/2 hours? Tongat is weird with me, definitely hurts my sleep
Important consideration is that even if oral Tongkat Ali effects your sleep, it doesn't mean it will when used topically.

Think about it like this - Lipoderm Ultra (original) had caffeine and synephrine in it, yet it was non-stimulating bc it was applied topically.

The way you want to do it is okay, but I would space them out equally time wise as possible if it were me.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Odd one, I did wake up a few times in the night, but the sleep seemed to be deep when I slept. Then woke up at about 5.30am very much awake & focused.

Not sure what to make of it :ROFLMAO:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Dustin07 Supplements 29
akboom87 Supplement Logs 193
Anabolics 55
barische Supplement Logs 55