Alpha Gel by XPG - Natty PCT?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There's already been a lot of talk about Alpha Gel lately and I've been thinking for a while about throwing up a log or just some thoughts I've had this year since in the first 6 months I got to play with probably 6+ different new products. But...

As you guys know back in Feb I used Dermacrine, and LOVED it. Gained a few lbs, PR'd bench and deadlifts, felt great. I had a beach vacation in the middle there and came back with super itchy nipples which I at first associated with sunshine etc, but that lasted until basically early June. I did get some misshapenness out of one pec, the itchiness in those 4 months would sometimes wake me up in the middle of the night not realizing I was itching myself almost bloody. It came and went, even after I got off the Dermacine, at times when I introduced something new. Since I never got bloodwork done, I can't say what my levels were at, but it seems like maybe this was potentially some early minor/psuedo gyno. @MrKleen73 and I talked about maybe it just being transient fat as well, which could be. I noticed the nipple would look weird when ever I got over 195lbs and looked better when I was at 190, although today at 196, I have no weird shape, no itchiness, but I do have my trusty Alpha Gel.

I started using Alpha Gel and in the first couple days I was already wow'd. the nip issue went away almost immediately. The product applies very very easily, dries fast, doesn't require your entire body to spread out because it's a little thick, it smells good, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all.

Since I've been using alpha gel (about a month now), I have also reintroduced some products that I thought made my itchiness flare up, and I have had zero issues. There's a lot of PCTs out there and since I've only played with topicals and orals I don't know a lot about them, but for my own personal side effect the Alpha Gel seems to have been the solution. really really enjoy the product and wanted to give @sns8778 props for yet another slam dunk offering.

@akboom87 's log here motivated me to make this separate post since I didn't run a log per se, but have had an interesting year with lots of new PRs, toys, programming upgrades and products to try.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A very solid product for sure. Also a few things to note that I have noticed.
No skin irritation for me at all, I apply pretty much to the same spots, shoulders traps inner arms. Goes on smoothly dries quickly, no irritation.

No horrible smell at all, fact is I love the smell of it and wish it would last longer!

I have had the best sleep ever using Alpha gel, I have zero sleep problems so to notice this is pretty remarkable. I don’t wake up at all I sleep like a rock, lights out until alarm goes off. Feeling more refreshed and recharged than ever.

It also gives me a good feeling that lasts all day!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It really does smell great, I agree that I look forward to that scent in the morning after I shower.

I have had the best sleep ever using Alpha gel, I have zero sleep problems so to notice this is pretty remarkable. I don’t wake up at all I sleep like a rock, lights out until alarm goes off. Feeling more refreshed and recharged than ever.
yup 100%, I have slept like a baby the last few months. I think every product I'm taking right now is an SNS product so between lifting and building much heavier with his epiandrolean + the alpha gel, it's definitely contributing to great sleep, until about 3:30 am when I wake up with a rager. I think the tongkat ali has had a huge effect on me in a positive way as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great observations and thank you for putting this into a thread.

Alpha Gel has gotten great feedback from those using it - I'm kind of surprised that more people haven't tried it yet.

I think it would be a great option for people for on cycle and PCT use, and is a great product for natural TRT type purposes.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank for posting up the review .. good to see such positive views on this product.

Gonna become a staple on or off cycle ..looks like gets the job done.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alpha Gel is awesome!! I finished my first bottle and am thinking about making this part of my daily regimen!!
Thank you for sharing. That is awesome to hear. I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying it.

Are you noticing both libido and mood enhancement benefits?

Not trying to put you on the spot, those have just been common feedback with it and the more feedback the better.

I'm really hoping that more people will become aware of Alpha Gel.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It took a few weeks but my libido is definitely higher. The best thing is the better mood but mainly it just seems I have more energy or just plain get more done without getting tired. My wife has been making me come inside out of the heat every few hours because I've just been at it so hard and don't notice how hard I'm working. Would this need to be cycled or could one run it pretty much all the time?

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do seem to be just getting a better quality sleep. I've always slept pretty good and Apiplex is daily staple for me and I know that works for better sleep!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It took a few weeks but my libido is definitely higher. The best thing is the better mood but mainly it just seems I have more energy or just plain get more done without getting tired. My wife has been making me come inside out of the heat every few hours because I've just been at it so hard and don't notice how hard I'm working. Would this need to be cycled or could one run it pretty much all the time?
Thank you for the feedback.

That's great to hear - the having more energy and getting more done without getting tired.

Alpha Gel can be ran pretty much all the time - that was the goal of the product really, to be a product that would help people with their workouts and in the gym and physique benefits, but also be an overall general health and anti-aging/longevity type product as well.

In my mind, I pictured Alpha Gel as being something that people could use for their own benefits in the gym but also that they would want to recommend to their friends and family members that didn't even train, just in order to help them feel better and improve their overall quality of life.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do seem to be just getting a better quality sleep. I've always slept pretty good and Apiplex is daily staple for me and I know that works for better sleep!
That's great feedback too. I love Api-Plex for improved sleep quality. I really struggle with sleep quality in general between not having enough hours to sleep and also getting mind mind to stop racing in order to go to sleep and stay asleep. So, anything that can help me get the best benefit out of the time I do get to sleep is a huge plus.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice good to hear such feedback .. few pple have reported it along with better sleep cant go wrong.

i plan on running it for a long time .. maybe year around ill decide if i have to test any supplements solo .. but like you said after a few weeks alpha gel will let u know what it does.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
nice good to hear such feedback .. few pple have reported it along with better sleep cant go wrong.

i plan on running it for a long time .. maybe year around ill decide if i have to test any supplements solo .. but like you said after a few weeks alpha gel will let u know what it does.
yeah the energy thing may just be from the more restful sleep. It’s not like an energy boost but just feeling better and I don’t have those times where “I’m just tired” if that makes any sense. I’m 52 and not on any kind of TRT so maybe it’s helping boost my T levels?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah the energy thing may just be from the more restful sleep. It’s not like an energy boost but just feeling better and I don’t have those times where “I’m just tired” if that makes any sense. I’m 52 and not on any kind of TRT so maybe it’s helping boost my T levels?
oh yeah totally understand the "energy" type you are referring to .. that was the main reason i run Mtest/AnabolicXT stack .. my sleep was shytty at times due to stress but when the day started at work .. just got stuff done.

as for T Levels, could be only one way to tell is blood work .. i have seen T levels improve on test booster .. i know alot of youtubers/even here pple will bash them but im a believer in them bc i have seen the results.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have seen T levels improve on test booster .. i know alot of youtubers/even here pple will bash them but im a believer in them bc i have seen the results.
I have to question whether actual t levels are necessarily important if the effect of the supplement is positive. Like if you're a dude who suffers from low libido and take one of these natural "t boosters" and end up horny as a dog in heat then who cares if they raised your t or not? know what I mean?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to question whether actual t levels are necessarily important if the effect of the supplement is positive. Like if you're a dude who suffers from low libido and take one of these natural "t boosters" and end up horny as a dog in heat then who cares if they raised your t or not? know what I mean?
yeah i dont pay much attention to numbers .. yeah it shows us healthy but i can speak for myself i have ranged from 250 to 800 range and sometimes didnt feel good in the 800 as much as i did in maybe middle

but who knows maybe more was going on in life or its just numbers .

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah i dont pay much attention to numbers .. yeah it shows us healthy but i can speak for myself i have ranged from 250 to 800 range and sometimes didnt feel good in the 800 as much as i did in maybe middle
I still haven't had bloodwork done so I don't know what my numbers are, but I can tell when I'm "reacting" to things in positive ways. Right now everything is basically "by feel" for me, you know?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still haven't had bloodwork done so I don't know what my numbers are, but I can tell when I'm "reacting" to things in positive ways. Right now everything is basically "by feel" for me, you know?
yup thats the best way to go around it imo

question for u and @Tunaking14 what sites did you guys apply on ?

usually i rotate shoulders/upperchest / arms/bis and inner thighs i hear is pretty good.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

usually i rotate shoulders/upperchest / arms/bis and inner thighs i hear is pretty good.
I have zero issues applying ANY transdermals to my shoulders and upper arms. I have had some reactions applying transdermals to the love handles area and inner thighs though, even sustain alpha was causing that area to itch and would really irritate a mole I have on my inner thigh.

I have zero issues applying to tops of feet if I can give it time to dry off. I seem to have zero issues applying to shins and calves. I can get dry skin on my legs but nothing bad enough to cause discomfort.

so my go to areas are traps, shoulders, upper arms, tops of feet, shins and calves, personally. I do try to rotate, one area in morning one at night.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think there's definitely a good possibility that its helping increase your testosterone levels, and importantly, helping optimize testosterone to estrogen ratio. A lot of people get so caught up in total numbers that they overlook the importance of a proper ratio.

And overall - the main goal is to feel better - and feeling better is a multi-pathway type thing, and I'm very happy that people are experiencing that with Alpha Gel.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A supplement can definitely be very effective even if there isn't an increase in testosterone levels. I think with Alpha Gel, I do think it will help increase test levels in most people, and importantly, that it will help optimize proper testosterone to estrogen ratio.

A principle that I try to focus on a lot when designing formulas is that ideally I want things to help people - look better, feel better, and perform better - and I think that Alpha Gel successfully does that and I hope that more people will become aware of it and try it out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

but who knows maybe more was going on in life or its just numbers .
Yeah, I think there is definitely more to it than just numbers. There's more to feeling good than just test levels anyway.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm the same way - I judge supplements that you can feel by how I feel when on them. Of course there are going to be certain things for long term health benefits that one can't really feel, but but for things like Alpha Gel - I think it helping one feel better is the main thing I would look for, and I'm really happy that it helps with that in pretty much everyone that I know of that's tried it so far.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
yup thats the best way to go around it imo

Pretty much the same for me but I also do behind my knees as well and the tops of my feet.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It definitely gives you that feel good feeling. I’m not sure what exactly it does for sleep but it’s been phenomenal. Maybe from the restful sleep comes the added energy but I have been putting in some long days and up at 4:30 am and man I just have energy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It definitely gives you that feel good feeling. I’m not sure what exactly it does for sleep but it’s been phenomenal. Maybe from the restful sleep comes the added energy but I have been putting in some long days and up at 4:30 am and man I just have energy.
That is awesome to hear - I need all the energy I can get myself and to make the most out of the little sleep that I have time to get. I'm planning on adding Alpha Gel into my regimen this coming weekend just for the energy & restful sleep and feel good feelings alone. Any libido boost and in gym benefits will just be a nice extra plus.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s always the best feeling when you feel well rested and ready to go the next day!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well I'm down to my last few pumps and I have to say due to consistent use, this is the fastest I've blown through any of my topicals lol. This has been a fantastic product and I'm grateful for what it's done to help me fix some things and stay on track.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would this be okay to stack with something like M-Test or Kings PCT, or best run solo?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would this be okay to stack with something like M-Test or Kings PCT, or best run solo?
We've had a lot of great feedback of people stacking Alpha Gel with M-Test and Optimize-T, and already have a few people running it with the new PCT Assist.