XPG Alpha Gel

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just purchased a couple bottles of this, along with some Fadogia XT. Since I’m in my 50s now, I’ve been having some good results from Sustain Alpha, both solo and stacked with other products like some of the topical Andros. Saw the ingredient profile of Alpha Gel and really liked some of the additional components. Wondering how the amount of actives compares to Sustain. Can anyone share that info? Also a single pump of AG vs Sustain is quite small. Just used to having much more gel to rub in with Sustain.

Really looking forward to trying this. Any feedback appreciated!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can’t offer any comparison as I have not run sustain before. The alpha gel though I think you will like a lot! I feel pretty great when using, a slight increase in libido, general well being enhancing. One of the greatest things for me is the sleep quality, I apply 2 pumps at night and I have some of the deepest most restful sleeping experience.

Hope that helps some, I think you will enjoy alpha gel!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just purchased a couple bottles of this, along with some Fadogia XT. Since I’m in my 50s now, I’ve been having some good results from Sustain Alpha, both solo and stacked with other products like some of the topical Andros. Saw the ingredient profile of Alpha Gel and really liked some of the additional components. Wondering how the amount of actives compares to Sustain. Can anyone share that info? Also a single pump of AG vs Sustain is quite small. Just used to having much more gel to rub in with Sustain.

Really looking forward to trying this. Any feedback appreciated!
I look forward to hearing your results and think that you'll really like Alpha Gel.

The amount of actives is very comparable; I don't like to do exact breakdown comparisons in regards to anything from Iconic because the owner is one of my good friends, but the amount of actives is very comparable for the shared actives.

Alpha Gel, like all Xtreme Performance Gels products, use the Avant Labs carriers, so they are designed for maximum penetration and can fit a lot of actives per ml. That's something that a lot of people love about Alpha Gel and other XPG products is that it goes on easy, dries fast, and doesn't take up a lot of surface area for application.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah understood re the personal friendship thing. Glad to hear both products are comparable in common actives and the type of gel allowing for more concentration. One last question. I feel some grit in the gel. It’s very minimal but curious what this is. Carrier crystallizing or would these small gritty particles be the actives doing that? I feel maybe 7-10 small gritty particles in each pump. Doesn’t bother me at all unless it’s actives and then I wouldn’t be getting the full doses. Just something I was wondering about.

Beyond that, I’ve already noticed an improvement with sleep, and I might be feeling some cognitive benefits. With Sustain, it was the libido I noticed first. Feeling pretty confident this might become a fairly expensive staple though. I’ll update along the way.

Btw, I’m on 150mg/wk test c for trt, currently a month into an alpha 4/epi run. Will probably drop the alpha 4 and bump test up to 300 for a while. Last time I tried test at 300 it made me feel kinda crappy which is odd. I’ll just bump it back down if that happens. More to come.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah understood re the personal friendship thing. Glad to hear both products are comparable in common actives and the type of gel allowing for more concentration. One last question. I feel some grit in the gel. It’s very minimal but curious what this is. Carrier crystallizing or would these small gritty particles be the actives doing that? I feel maybe 7-10 small gritty particles in each pump. Doesn’t bother me at all unless it’s actives and then I wouldn’t be getting the full doses. Just something I was wondering about.

Beyond that, I’ve already noticed an improvement with sleep, and I might be feeling some cognitive benefits. With Sustain, it was the libido I noticed first. Feeling pretty confident this might become a fairly expensive staple though. I’ll update along the way.

Btw, I’m on 150mg/wk test c for trt, currently a month into an alpha 4/epi run. Will probably drop the alpha 4 and bump test up to 300 for a while. Last time I tried test at 300 it made me feel kinda crappy which is odd. I’ll just bump it back down if that happens. More to come.
I haven't noticed what you're mentioning, but I honestly don't pay too much attention to the texture part. I don't think its any issue with the actives bc if you think about it, if that were the case, it wouldn't be uniform from pump to pump like that.

I'm glad you're noticing a good sleep improvement with it.

Most people notice a libido increase very quick with Alpha Gel, but of course with anything like this, it can vary from person to person.

You mentioned it may become an expensive staple - price is actually a great thing about Alpha Gel though because you can find it for around 39.99 or less so that's barely 1.50 per day at the maximum dose (4 ml) and around .75 cents per day at 2 ml.

I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback and hope that you'll enjoy it.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone share that info? Also a single pump of AG vs Sustain is quite small. Just used to having much more gel to rub in with Sustain.
Sustain Alpha requires more pumps, is a bit "wetter" and is recommended to be applied directly to your gonads and inner thighs. the first time I used it I felt an uptick in mood and liked it. I bought 2 more bottles and did not notice as much value from it, but the reason I quit was because it began irritating my skin and causing my thighs to itch.

Alpha Gel I find applies a bit better, less irritation. Libido is likely more noticeably stronger on alpha gel, sleep is better. I used it I guess as a PCT after an ultra hard/dermacrine run that left me with some nipple issues and the Alpha Gel seemed to fix it within days. I also find I wake up at like 3am every day pitching a tent while on alpha gel. TMI, but it is what it is. seems to have a strong positive effect on me. I'm on my 4th or so bottle I think this year iirc.

I've tried the Apex Alchemy TD's, Iconic Forumulations, and XPG gels. of the three the XPG gels seem to be consistently my preferred for both application quality and results.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t offer any comparison as I have not run sustain before. The alpha gel though I think you will like a lot! I feel pretty great when using, a slight increase in libido, general well being enhancing. One of the greatest things for me is the sleep quality, I apply 2 pumps at night and I have some of the deepest most restful sleeping experience.

Hope that helps some, I think you will enjoy alpha gel!
ohh nice yeah i can see that ..ima have to try that sometimes next year
will play around with it ..currently on GFxt and loving my sleep on it

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sustain Alpha requires more pumps, is a bit "wetter" and is recommended to be applied directly to your gonads and inner thighs. the first time I used it I felt an uptick in mood and liked it. I bought 2 more bottles and did not notice as much value from it, but the reason I quit was because it began irritating my skin and causing my thighs to itch.

Alpha Gel I find applies a bit better, less irritation. Libido is likely more noticeably stronger on alpha gel, sleep is better. I used it I guess as a PCT after an ultra hard/dermacrine run that left me with some nipple issues and the Alpha Gel seemed to fix it within days. I also find I wake up at like 3am every day pitching a tent while on alpha gel. TMI, but it is what it is. seems to have a strong positive effect on me. I'm on my 4th or so bottle I think this year iirc.

I've tried the Apex Alchemy TD's, Iconic Forumulations, and XPG gels. of the three the XPG gels seem to be consistently my preferred for both application quality and results.
No shame in reporting what works. I'm on 4-andro right now and I pitch a tent all night long which I assume means it's doing something.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No shame in reporting what works. I'm on 4-andro right now and I pitch a tent all night long which I assume means it's doing something.
What's your dosage and is it td or oral?

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm using Iconic Formulations Ultra Hard andro topical. 4-5 pumps applied to groin and mid-section daily right after my shower.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still on that swanson orchid extract also bro?

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Still on that swanson orchid extract also bro?
Not currently. I tend to cycle it. When I start it up again, I experience a significant increase in libido. When I complete my current run of butea superba, I'll go back to the orchic.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who s buteau superba do you use and is UT good?

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Who s buteau superba do you use and is UT good?
I've tried a bunch of different ones - Swanson, Piping Rock, currently using SMS. Not sure which is best but I'm inclined to think I feel the most from the Swanson.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm using Iconic Formulations Ultra Hard andro topical. 4-5 pumps applied to groin and mid-section daily right after my shower.
You're applying UH to groin and mid section? When I ran UH I just applied it to arms and delts mostly.

Not currently. I tend to cycle it. When I start it up again, I experience a significant increase in libido. When I complete my current run of butea superba, I'll go back to the orchic.
where are you getting your orchic? I have been through it a few times and like it, but the delivery has varied substantially from large and small capsules. I probably liked the MOFO the most (liver king) but it was like 4x the price and 3x the number of capsules so I didn't reorder.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You're applying UH to groin and mid section? When I ran UH I just applied it to arms and delts mostly.

where are you getting your orchic? I have been through it a few times and like it, but the delivery has varied substantially from large and small capsules. I probably liked the MOFO the most (liver king) but it was like 4x the price and 3x the number of capsules so I didn't reorder.
I've been applying the Androsterone to my groin area because the skin is so thin and I think absorption is high BUT I've had uncomfortable irritation and dryness the past couple of days.

I buy the Swanson and other brands of orchic from Amazon. The Swanson has been the least expensive by far but they were out of stock and unavailable for quite a while this past year.